One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:20 pm 

I'm looking forward to your posts Jana.

Best.

Michael Greenberg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:23 am 

There is an HCOB on mixing rundowns I gather.
This is surely violated on OT 7 sec checks.

Absolutely so. Also added unnecesary actions, and don't make trouble for the pre-clear. Also, when you have keyed something out, don't key it back in again intentionally.
Saying "I'm not auditing you" does not make it all OK!
And finally, running items on OT's without checking ownership, and running them Dianetics style, which is really what sec checking is (a rougher version of Dn that deals only with flow 2, does not take the chain e/s to postulate off, Cog, VGIS, F/N, but merely F/N's the chain and the question).

Other than all that it's fine.

Roland

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:31 am 

I intend to defer to Alan so long as he is posting. Like you, I am interested in everything he has to say.

la

Post subject: talk with ron directly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:55 pm 

everyone here is searching for answers...me too and i like this thread,i,ve been on here for 2 years lurking and finally made it to post.when i was young we used to place our fingers on a glass and speak to thetans.i know it works cos we done it.most people have....what my question is why doesnt someone do this and speak with ron....some of the answers you get back will be fascinating...and if you do it with lots of theta and are humble you should get the right comm back...i,m serious not joking....
so what if its cheating i bet it will be worth more than you ever dreamed of.....whos game and whos scared.....has anyone tried it?
lovin it!

Post subject: Was very ill
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:26 am 

Sorry I disappeared for so long, became very ill.

Alan

Post subject: Very ill
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:18 am 

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't related to getting PTS to some of the people on this board!

I also hope you are OK now, and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Roland

Post subject: Very ill
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:19 am 

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it wasn't related to getting PTS to some of the people on this board!

I also hope you are OK now, and look forward to reading more of your posts.

Roland

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:19 am 

It was a combination of many areas.

The replies triggered the abuses of different networks. Plus I opened up the full track of Scio, Hubbard and my own crap. :cry:

The enormity of the insanity and lies was a little bit too much truth to confront. :oops:

The incident that leapt to view was LRH's unbelievable jealousy of someone doing well.

It occurred in Madera, Canary Islands around December 1974, I had just come aboard the Apollo just as Ray Kemp was leaving to go back to the US to his Mission in Orange County. I talked with Ray for about an hour and he raved at how well Hubbard had treated him, having him dine with him and spend several hours talking with him. Ray had known LRH since he was a child; LRH had often stayed at Ray’s mother’s house who was a close personal friend as were both Ray and his wife Pam.

As Ray left the ship, LRH saw him off, shaking hands and wishing him well. I was standing about 20 feet away. Ray left. LRH turned, called Bob Young who was 1st Mate (basically the senior ethics officer of all Scio.) over and gave him some very specific orders. I couldn’t hear what was being said, but I saw Bob go almost into shock. After LRH left, I walked over to Bob and asked him what had just happened. Bob was stunned, he blurted out “LRH just told me to contact the GO in England and totally destroy Ray and take his Mission away from him.�

Ray had made the most deadly mistake you could do with LRH, “boast that you were doing something better than LRH could do.�

It wasn’t long after that maybe 3 months, that Ray was destroyed and he and Pam were declared SP and their properties were stolen from them.

Many years later at the 1st Mission Holders meetings the 1st thing we accomplished was to get back Ray’s property, we also got back Bent Corydon’s building for him.

Post subject: Charge on the Scn track
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:59 pm 

This attitude is clearly still present today.

In the interests of history, as well as truth, it would be good to create a list of what LRH was source of and what he wasn't, and the people who were declared and why.

In the mean time, your recollections are most instructive for those of us who came late to the ball.

Post subject: Do you believe in past lives?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:56 am 

Often I am asked: "Do you believe in past lives?

My answer to that is:

I don't even believe in this one, after all I'm an ex-scio!

Or what was L. Ron's most famous past life?

My answer is:

The battle of the Little Bighorn....led by General George L. Ron Cluster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:17 am 

The truth works, i.e:

How to explain that multi-year gap in your career.

I am a defrocked Cult Leader.

I reached the pinnacle of success as a defrocked executive cult leader in a satanic cult!

I achieved the exalted state of Self- Empowered Evil Incarnate, that is Pan-Determined over evil, thus I earned the right and title to be called a Suppressive Person.....proudly show paper work.

You may not get the job, but you will have a great time enjoying your state.....definitely a conversation starter!

A friend of mine Dean Stokes actually uses this when he introduces himself to a new group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 12:49 am 

If you go to THE ADMISSIONS OF L. RON HUBBARD you will be able to observe the holographic matrix blueprint of the satanic game and identity Hubbard began to create….that is the hidden who and what Hubbard is and was that created Dianetics and Scientology.

Now a return to that fateful day of 18 June 1964….. As he gave “The Introduction to Study� lecture - Hubbard appeared to shift identities his operating basis went from; “Empowering the public persons OWN goals;� to the Satanic Matrix Identities goals of; “The active domination and enslaving of individuals.�

This indicates that his first open public demonic process weapon of takeover and putting under his domination of the individuals’ spirit, mind and body and ultimately his whole life was the Study Tech.

It was very subtle. I mean who wouldn’t want to learn to study better?

But it was not put out that way…It was put out no-one knows how to study and only we know how to study. Forget the fact that dictionaries have been around since 800bc.

Also let’s override the fact that anyone who can tie their own shoelaces or dress themselves has their OWN study methods.

Richard Branson the C.E.O. of the Virgin Group cannot hardly read or write yet he is one of the world leaders. Obviously he has developed a pretty good OWN methods and processes of study!

The fact is EVERYONE has their OWN methods and processes of study. You would need to suppress this and super-impose the Hubbardian methodology successfully - at which point - so begins the takeover...

You would have to systematically invalidate the person’s natural method into nothing, and then super-impose the other Hubbard study method in order to begin the subtle takeover and domination of someone.

Of course, if you were aware of and had your OWN methods and processes of study and managed to keep them dominant the Study Courses were great, then it would necessary to find another way to take you over.

Teaching people to study is fairly easy to do once they have found their OWN methods of study.

The simple question of: How do you learn to do things? Will open up and bring back ownership of the persons OWN basic methods and processes of study.

I doubt if there are any more deadly courses on earth (then again I haven’t taken that many courses, so my observation is not that valid) than the Hubbard Study Courses for systematically stealing a person’s free will and ultimately taking a person over.

There is one other course that if the individual was not positioned for domination then the next course would definitely do it….that course: “The PTS/SP Detection Course.� For this of course allies you the individual to the cluster making cult of ; “An Enemy of Hubbard is An Enemy of Mine;� I think you can observe the devastating consequences of that precept and how that course positions, traps and binds you to Hubbard's Satanic Games and Identity and as having the same goals and enemies as Hubbard.

Post subject: following on
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:41 am 

very true,the study tech was a way how to keep the control in.and the s.p tech was the clincher....christians are scared to death of satan and demons or getting x communicated..hubbard knew this and used it to his advantage....he also had control all the way to his death.once he went the system was failing...and now we have celebs trying to get people in.hubbard kept things simple he knew this was the way to control...but managment dont know how to do this they are making everything hard and robotic.all its going to take is a talk show or a vanity fair article of what 0t 8 is about and everything will come down...if cruise keeps forcing his reality on people like he did then he is opening up debate..and scientologists cant afford to debate....scientology is in the same leauge as the ralians due to tom cruise..travolta is always cool and sincrere and is happy that people have opinions you can always tell this.but cruise stufffed up and was drilled tone 40 to get out there and promote.it failed and put scientology in the loony bin.the next time he promotes scientology the reporters will be ready for him...wheather he wants to talk about it or not....i cant wait.
lovin it

Post subject: Rebuilding your life
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:01 pm 

Alan, I too was 'attacked' after posting to this board in response to this thread. Incredible! I suspect that my computer is hacked. My car was towed and impounded from the bank's parking lot. Several unrelated and annoying events happened in the period of a few days of my posting here. The most incredible were in my email. I've never let myself ( hahaha) believe in 'psychic attack', but hey! There's something happenin here. Hope you are well now. I think that folks don't realize how much by-passed charge lies on their track with scn. That's what I meant when I mentioned it in my previous post. It's hard to look at the dark side of a subject that you believed to be pure and sacred. Hang in there. And give Dean a big bearhug from me.

jana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:15 am 

Regarding the PTS/SP course:

It was mostly material that I learned on this course that enabled me to determine that the church of scientology was a suppressive organization -- whereupon I left it, never to support it ever again.

It was some long time later that I found enough data to form the opinion that Hubbard himself was the "who" behind all the insanity.

Some who study that material do adopt the view that an enemy of Hubbard is also their enemy, but I did not; in effect, I've used what I learned in scientology to debunk scientology.

Similar experience with "study tech." I found that applying concepts from "study tech" did in fact improve my ability to learn; yet, I've seen it applied in the orgs with the result being development of a strange thick-headed stupidity in otherwise normal -- even "bright" -- people.

Anyone want to offer any ideas on what lies behind these inconsistencies?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next