One opened, more to come!
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Defamer: Next Cruise Missile About To Hit?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:59 pm 

Quote:
Movie City News’s Hot Blog ominously (and coyly) announces that a new Tom Cruise story is about to speed down the gossip turnpike, inevitably resulting in a fresh fourteen-car pileup of bad publicity:

Quote:
The next really bad Tom Cruise story is about to break - not here - and this one, to me, may be the most damaging because it is the one that shows that he has either lost complete touch with reality (and professional courtesy) or that he has completely lost control of the Scientology sled he is riding.

The funny thing, for me, is that I don’t really care what religious group he wants to be a part of in his real life. And given the amount of money his face and skills can generate, I don’t think Hollywood does either. But proselytizing is bad, bad, bad for business. […]

Nonetheless, a little tsunami is coming, sure to be followed by waves of denials. Sigh…

Things have been a little too quiet on the Cruise-Scientology front, haven’t they? (Lawyer letters notwithstanding, naturally.) It’s about time he roughed up some Ritalin-addicted kids or Brooke Shields. We don’t know what’s coming, but we’re ready for the worst—Cruise starting a Scientology colony on the moon? Tom Cruise IS L. Ron Hubbard in Dianetics: The Motion Picture? Tom hiring Maroon 5 to play his kids’ Scientology bar mitzvah? Eh, this game is no fun, because the things he comes up with on his own are inevitably much better than what we could’ve imagined.

Be still, my beating heart. :twisted:

Next Tom Cruise Missile about To Hit?