One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:18 am 

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:40 am 

Yes, I hope a better much less costlier way can be developed.....

The only low cost way I know of is co-audit. We have a few hundred that do that.

A major part of the cost problem is me, it has taken me 28 years to undo the mess that I got into with needing to find the missing pieces of tech.

I've kept us very small due to not wanting to unleash another disaster. That forces our overhead to be quite high.

Alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:47 am 

Drivel.

Last edited by nullportal on Sat May 06, 2006 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:15 am 

Ethics,

I precede an era long before ethics became a scio subject. The original Saint Hill Briefing Course existed without ethics, without f/n tech, without drug handling, yet the gains from those courses were vastly superior to anything I've seen since.

The introduction of Ethics was one of the worst abominations that was ever put forth in scio., from that moment on fear ruled.

Scio became unsafe.

You cannot enforce honesty on someone - it can only come from free will.

The introduction of Ethics Tech began the introduction of behaviour modification.

In St Louis I had 850 people on my HQS course.

In Boston I had approx 480 on my HQS course.

In Dallas I had 630 on my HQS.

This was all prior to the GO, the SO or Ethics intro. None of that existed.

Each center had a staff of 6 or 7. No public division, strictly word of mouth.

I've seen more peoples lives mutilated by so called ethics handling than anything else.

The introduction of Ethics Tech robbed people of their free will.....worse they gave horrendous wrong items to most people.

Alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:55 am 

Wow! Alan, you've been a serious
problem for Hubbard's version of
history.

From what little I've heard, if
people getting serviced by you are more
happy and less refund prone than the people filing for refunds from Scientology,
I'd say your chosen paths in life were
more right than Hubbard's by a long
shot.

Thanks man for your thoughts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:26 am 

Yeah alan

But not one of those folks has helped support the folks on the front lines.

(spit)

When are you gonna tell us about Ron DeWolfe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:51 am 

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! :)

Hey hey, it's terrific to see you here, Alan!

How have you been, my friend? I've missed you, and tried to contact you, but whatever # I have for you no longer gets to you. Please give me a call sometime soon.

Great to see you here. Excellent things are happening for all of us, thanks to Tommy Cruise and his recent antics, as I'm sure you've noticed.

Hope to talk with you more :) Keep telling us more stories. I agree...as I've told you before...you DO need to make a LONG Video. You have so much history to make clear (cough!) and stories to really fill in the blanks.

My best, :)

Tory/Magoo~~
(818) 841- 3632

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:06 am 

Geez, Arnie you are absolutely right.

Even though it was almost 40 years ago those ingrates should be sent to ethics for failing to keep their walkers and wheelchairs in working order!!!!

Then sent immediately to the front lines.

Alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:07 am 

Arnie...

Here's my take on that, (you know I always have a take, eh? So does Alan!):)

There are people who are up for the fight, and those that just need to get repaired and move on.
Those that move on have every right to do so, and should. Bless them for finding their way out.
Maybe some day they'll help in telling young kids not to waste their lives, maybe they won't.
One can hope....but hey, I've met many who rapped it up and moved on.

For those who choose to expose the many abuses, well....I love each one of them, yourself included. I look at it as each person who helps assists in exposing and sharing truth, and facts helps in inoculating the public of fraud, medical malpractice, 'disconnection', family break ups, BS "WISE" business scams, etc which C of S creates and sucks people into, the worst being young kids.

I spoke to another 2 people tonight who are leaving. They're DONE, finished, won't ever go back. Not because of me, because of the combination of TRUTH that they were able to access due to all of these people who made all of these posts and Web pages, informing people of the facts and experiences. My thanks to each one of you!

And that's my take, at this late hour when you're no doubt sleeping. Nite one and all :)

Tory/Magoo~~

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:38 pm 

"Almost everyone has experienced one or more of those magical days when everything went right and you could do no wrong! Great athletes call this "being in the Zone". It is a time when the laws of the physical universe seem to disappear. In their place a magical spiritual ability to control time, space, form and objects manifests itself. We have named this zone the Gold Zone to help us distinguish it from the lower, less effective zones. By being able to occupy the Gold Zone consistently you will miraculously transform your life, to a life full of the highest greatness, success, prosperity and happiness. The most able people operate consistently in the Gold or high Green Zone levels of existence in most areas of their life When you are in the Gold Zone... You are outside the physical universe. You are at cause and creativity over life-force particles of time, space, objects, people, places, events, subjects, motions, whos, whats, wheres, whens, hows, and moods, with responsibility and ownership. You operate above the laws of the physical universe and are totally telepathic. You can be in or out of, or can expand or contract any location, time, viewpoint, object, body, space, people, place, event, subject, motion, who, what, where, when, how, and mood with responsibility and ownership. You have total cause over orders of importance." -From Knowledgism web page

Are you saying that by taking your Knowledgism courses, a person can achieve the OT promises?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:49 pm 

Level 22 Processor
Handling Blame
How To Locate and Handle An “Alien Artificial Time Trail”
http://www.knowledgism.com/default.asp

Could you tell me more about the "Alien Artificial Time Trail"?
Is this the Marcabs, xenu, BT- thing or are these aliens from another part of the galaxy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:43 pm 

Oops bad choice of words, I forgot about Xenu and the Marcabians....

Main Entry: alien
Function: adjective

1 a : belonging or relating to another person, place, or thing : STRANGE b : relating, belonging, or owing allegiance to another country or government : FOREIGN

2 : differing in nature or character typically to the point of incompatibility

Alien.....Anything that is unneeded or unwanted and foisted on you or someone is a form of ABUSE which means its not yours, not wanted or its false.

Alien Artificial Time Trail basically means you have no time of your own.....you and your time are under the control of an abusive situation or abusive person....the abuser is creating you, not unlike you were in the SO or on the RPF.

To destroy a persons sovereignty all you need to do is take away their space, their time, their energy and their things.

By finding and erasing these Alien Artificial Time Trails you can restore back some sovereignty to the person.

Alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:17 pm 

Hi, darlin' Tory,

I bet your having the time of your life!

I've missed our chats.

Will call soon.

ML,

Alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:05 pm 

Mushroom,

O.T. means different things to different people.

Pretty weird ideas in most cases.

Promising O.T. is like promising &%%%???&%^....

I have to know what the persons definition is....

Can we produce what written above, yes, thats fairly easy to do.

Alan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:13 pm 

Hey, Arnie, there are a few of us around who have been, and remain, on the "front lines". I was one of the 600 or so peeps on Alan's HQS course that he mentioned. I am still here. You know me from ARS as Ladayla. And Alan, I am not in a wheelchair or for that matter do I take any medication. I have no physical maladies.
I am here.
la

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 25  Next