Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
admin
Site Admin

Guest Book 2006

Post by admin » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:41 am

Welcome to 2006!
Andreas @ www.xenu.net
[b]- Life is not a test.[/b]

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:53 am

Happy new year!

2006 is going to be one very interesting year for the subject of this message board.

Carreg

Post by Carreg » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:45 pm

any predictions? I'm all ears

Dd_sound

Post by Dd_sound » Thu Jan 05, 2006 3:19 pm

Hi There, first post in this board, I am from Italy but been traveling a lot, Cheers and good new year to all who fight COS.

friendly nature

Hello

Post by friendly nature » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:31 pm

G'day. I hope I'm doing this right but hello and good cheer to all. I'm hoping to meet some friends and contribute in what way I can to further the cause of truth. Let's see how this turns out.

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:47 pm

Hi there!
Welcome to Clambake!

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:10 pm

Thank you for your welcoming words. This is a bit awkward for me as I am new and so I will proably be treading softly for awhile and try to get acquainted with a few people and see if I can meet some friends.

friendly nature

Post by friendly nature » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:14 pm

Oops - I made a mistake already. That is my post above listed as 'guest'. Oh well, I guess I'll get the hang of it with some practice.

TV documentary about Scientology & Hubbard

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:15 pm

At :shock: http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3429774 :shock: you can download a 1997 TV documentary about Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. It tells the history of the controversial "religion" and its founder and interviews ex-members and people who were there when it all started, such as Hollywood legend Forrest J Ackerman, who was Hubbard's agent.

:twisted: Download at http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3429774

Scientology Ron's Journal 67 & 36 L. Ron Hubbard

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:10 pm

Scientology Ron's Journal 67 & 36 L. Ron Hubbard

:twisted: http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3430342

This download consists of two audio tapes by L. Ron Hubbard:

"Ron's Journal 67" - Made in September 1967. The tape runs approximately 40 minutes, in which Hubbard talks about various subjects, including the Sea Org and an alleged conspiracy against Scientology, orchestrated by a secret society of about a dozen men who controls all mental health groups in the world. He talks about how Scientology, however, has sent in agents against these people.

Hubbard also talks about having made a breakthrough, discovering things that "were the demise for this civilisation". He says this information is "carefully arranged to kill anyone if he discovers the exact truth of it" and that he got injured and "almost lost this body" obtaining the material. He doesn't give much details about what the information is "because it's very likely to make you sick too". What he is talking about is the story about Xenu.

"Ron's Journal 36" was made in 1982 and is a short Christmas greeting to all scientologists and a pep talk from Hubbard, although some people speculate the person on the tape may not be Hubbard but a soundalike, since Hubbard lived in hiding at this time.

:twisted: http://thepiratebay.org/details.php?id=3430342

Ale

Congrats

Post by Ale » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:52 am

Congratulations on your site.
I knew close to nothing about Scientology, only that it was a kind of brain-washing money-thirsty sect. Talk about the tip of the iceberg.
Keep up the good work.
Regards,
A-

22 years

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:45 am

I discovered this site about a month ago ..........
I finished OT 7.
and my wife attested to "clear".( we got married in a scintology ceremony.... we are still happily married now for 29 years)
Realizing 22 years ago that we made a mistake we decided to leave...............

knowing what I knew about how the church deals with people who leave ( I was a high producing CO member and I studied some of the GO confidential courses / since I was close to some of the top people in the Church )

I learned what to do from RON ...

My wife and I just went "FABIAN".

There is so much to tell but I don't dare speak yet................

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:17 am

Ok............I got your call.................

I've read what you had to say here.

Ready to tell more?

Give me a call, anytime from 7-9 p.m. PST.

Congratulations to both of you!

Well done :)

My best,

Tory/Magoo~~

no name

this subject

Post by no name » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:04 pm

I'm sorry, but have any of you actually BEEN in scientology??...I seriously doubt it, so can you pleez do me a favor and not talk bad about it? You never actually experienced it, so why talk about somethin you don't know about.

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:53 pm

Dear No Name,

Please read the threads in the section "Your Story from inside Scientology."

Most here have been in and "experienced" Scientology.

Return to “Guest Book”