One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: 34 Days Till SP Opens
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:17 pm 

I just recieved a mass-mailing email that said that it was "5 weeks, 34 days, will the SP building opens and funding is complete". PR or truth?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:22 pm 

Are they asking for that "final push" or last minute donations? If so, I would regard it as a false alarm. My 2 cents.

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

Post subject: Re: 34 Days Till SP Opens
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:26 pm 

Soltan wrote:
I just recieved a mass-mailing email that said that it was "5 weeks, 34 days, will the SP building opens and funding is complete". PR or truth?

I thought the funding was complete at least a year ago!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:56 pm 

Another mailer shows Capt. Debbie Cook of Flag in a photo with the 200 SP auditors. I imagine it is grueling work to teach auditors to show people how to smell 2000 things and taste 13000 things, or whatever the number is, in order to restore them to full perceptics. None of we who are wogs can smell or taste you know. It is our reactive mind smelling and tasting. The lucky Scientologists get to pay $35,000 to truly smell and taste on a Thetan level and then sit in a whirling chair and have pictures flashed at them.

"I Went Super Power!!! Won't You Join Me?"

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:15 pm 

SP as suppressive power building?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:41 pm 

There is no way there are 200 GAT trained Super Power auditors!

Can you scan the picture? If it is a mass mailing I don't think it could be illegal to "forward" their public advertising...(or use it to line the bottom of your bird cage :roll: ).

I want to see if I recognize any of those people.

Thanks, Ladybird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:44 pm 

Source, Issue 173, Page 14. This edition is entitled, "30 Years of Technical Perfection at Ron's Org." Copyright CST, RTC, CoS, Flag, LRH Library, or whomever ultimately owns and controls Scientology. Fair Use Provisions claimed for reproduction in a critical discussion. I received this in the mail at my home.

BTW, this is a good picture and the stage looks great. It is not the usual overdone garish LRH Birthday stage that DM appears upon.

Last edited by J. Swift on Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:08 pm 

Ladybird, Source, Issue 171, makes the claim that there are 280 Flag Auditors. Do you think the 200 SP auditors will come from these 280 existing auditors, or will Flag have 200 dedicated Super Power auditors?

Below is a reprint of an earlier post I made about Flag's published stats based on Source 173. I have a hard time accepting any Scientology statistic as being valid because CoS lies about its membership. It variously says it is either eight or twelve million. Until Scientology defines "membership" and published a real number, all other stat claims have to be regarded with a healthy dose of skepticism. Here is my post with an analysis of stats made in Source 173:

We need to remain skeptical and critical of Scientology's claims. In reviewing Source Issue 173, I find the following dubious statistics.

First, on page 2, Capt, Debbie Cook says that in 1975 Flag had:

1. 200 staff and 100 Well Done Auditing Hours per week.

She next says that Flag in 2005 has:

2. 1,200+ staff and 10,000 Well Done Auditing Hours per week.

This means that in 1975, Flag Staff delivered only .5 hour (1/2 hour) of Well Done Auditing per week per staff member. In 2005, Flag would have delivered 8.3 hours of Well Done Auditing per week per staff member. (assuming 1,200 staff and 10,000 hours).

Question: Why did 1975 Flag Staff only deliver .5 hours per week per staff member as opposed to 8.3 hours in 2005?

Source #173 shows a graph that tells us there were only 25 Flag auditors in 1975 and that there are 280 Flag auditors today (page 15).

This means that the 25 Flag auditors in 1975 on delivered 4 hours each of Well Done Auditing per week. This is exceptionally low. Conversely, the 280 Flag auditors of 2005 would each deliver 35.7 hours Well Done Auditing per week. Why the big difference in efficiency between Flag 1975 and Flag 2005?

Or is Capt. Cook cooking the books? LRH would never have tolerated having 200 Flag staff deliver only 100 hours in 1975. Heads would have rolled, SP's would have been found, and fairs would have been gamed.

If we are to believe Capt Debbie, then we have 10,000 hours of Flag Auditing per week being delievered at Flag. Assume Flag Intensives at $1,000 per hour and that gives Flag a GI of $10,000,000 per week, or a GI of $520,000,000 in 2005 just for auditing.

I don't believe it.

If we accept that that there are 50,000 Scientologists in the US (I think the number is 20,000 and dropping fast), and divide by 520,000 hours per year of Flag Auditing, each Scientologist in the US would have had to purchase 10.4 hours of Flag auditing in 2005 at a cost of $10,400, 520,000 hours x $1,000 per hour = $520,000,000 GI.

Of course, the case of dividing the 520,000 hours by 50,000 Scientologists makes no sense because not every Scientologist went to Flag. And, not every Scientologist can afford $10,400 in auditing let alone the plane trip to Flag plus the hotel bill at the Ft. Homicide.

If we assume 20,000 US Scientologists, then each one would have had to purchase 26 hours of Flag auditing. This sums to just about two intensives
(12.5 hours each x 2 = 25 hours). However, this means that Scientology would have had to get $25,000 from 20,000 people. I don't see this happening. However, as DM will not open the books for my inspection, my skepticism remains. I will only believe if DM allows me to look at the books. There have been too many lies and headless bodies in Scientology literature for me to believe any of it.

I think DM wanted 520,000 hours of Flag auditing in 2005 and got considerably less.

Another way to look at the 520,000 is to divide by 12.5 hours for intensives. That gives us Flag delivering 41,600 intensives. Now this gets more interesting, as Ron might say. In order for Flag to deliver 41,600 intensives in 2005, it would have had to deliever 114 intensives per day. I find this unbelivable.

280 Flag Auditors would have to deliver 148.5 intensives per year to get 520,000 hours. Assume 52 weeks and we have each Flag auditor delivering 2.8 intensives per week, or 35 hours per week, which is near the 35.7 hour avg claimed by Capt. Cook.

I still don't buy the 520,000 hours per year of Flag auditing. If we have 280 auditors and 1200 staff, then we have 920 Flag Staff supporting 280 auditors. This is a 3:1 ratio.

Former SO and Staff: Does a 3:1 ratio appear to be correct? What do the 3 support staff members do to support one Flag auditor? Are hotel maids, cooks, and everyone in the Fort Harrison counted as Flag Staff?

Source #173 also claims that 200 Super Power Auditors are being trained and shows a picture of Capt. Debbie with this group. Are the 200 Super Power Auditors that are allegedly in training counted as Flag Staff? Do these 200 people -- all of whom have heads in the photo -- wear other hats as well? It is hard to believe that DM would have 200 statless, non-producing people in training. Further, there is the matter of the SP Building not even being anywhere near completion. The shell is not even finished and has a big gaping hole in the side:

The 200 SP auditors would fall out of the side of the SP Building in its present condition. Capt. Debbie and Source # 173 also failed to tell us when the SP auditors would be finished and when the SP Bldg would open.

All in all, Source #173 was unsatisfactory for it made big claims and offered no evidence to support these claims. If we compare all of the published Flag course completions in 2005, they do not add to 520,000 hours. The number looks much lower with my estimate being <100,000 hours. I use this number because I generally deduct 75-90% of any Scientology numerical claim.

The cult last claimed 10,000,000 members, but we know that this is the total number of people it has had contact, even very remote contact with since 1950. In this case, 55 years divided by ten million people gives us an average contact rate of 181,181 people per year. If we count global numbers, unsolicited Scientology contacts in malls and natural disasters, unsolicited junk mail, then deduct 75% for COS PR exagerration factor, then yes, the cult can reasonably contact, bother, or communicate with 25,000 people per year.

In the meantime, where did they dream up 10,000 hours of auditing per week at Flag?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:48 pm 

Thanks J.Swift...I see a few oldtimers who were on admin lines, Susi(?) Tschupp who was a Solo Nots C/S (OT7), Kathy Purtell, a course supervisor, a german guy Gerhardt? who was security...Debbie Cook looks the same, most of the rest are new or too small to see. (I did blow up the pic as much as I could.) Incidentally, this picture was taken from the sound booth in the back of the Ft. Harrison Auditorium, and all thos pretty columns were made of Styrofoam by the RPF. It is all fake...of course! In some of the pictures Source Mag did when I was there, they would dress people up to look like students, wouldn't want to crash the student points, would we? Also, staff would be told to wear wog clothes to be in the audience...like they do for events.

Debbie does say they are "in training", so that could be a long haul. Per the GAT (Golden Age of Tech) auditors had to retrain from the ground up...and there are stories of people being bogged on just the e-meter course (used to be a week or so long) for a year or more. They must be a "Flubless" Class V Auditor before they can even start the Super Power Training which is also extensive.

They are definitely going to need some Paramedics and Nurses on duty with defibrillators for the Super Power Rundowns...one of them is the "Running Program" that was piloted on the RPF at INT, (running around a pole to a "win") and another involves being strapped in a gyroscope like the ones you see at amusement parks and spun around every which way with the auditor giving Tone 40 commands like "Which way is South". People who have spent years alone in their rooms with tin cans in their hands talking to the souls of dead space aliens are not going to be in the best shape for all this excersize!

The 56 senses which will be "rundown" include things like sensing the salinity of your blood, sensing the magnetic feild of earth, sensing gravity, etc. Sensing all those smells is going to be something for scientologists who abhor all scents (on LRH orders). The list of senses is in either "Scientology 0-8" or in Tech Volume 12 (red vols).

As far as your stats, I am not sure but Kristi Wachters site should have a good overview. (The web version, with links to related material, is at
http://www.scientology-lies.com/todayinscn.html .)

Auditors are expected to produce 40 WDAH (well done auditing hrs) a week, but I find it hard to believe there are 280 of them. I recall figures of 6,000 WDAH, but that included the OTVIIs who were self auditing at home...there are probably a couple thousand ON OTVII.

There is a huge board in the Admin area of the Sandcastle HGC (Hubbard Guidance Center) that keeps track of every OT VII, # of hrs, ethics cycles, accounts, bogged, etc. They put "black tags" on OTs who are blown, declared or dead. THAT would be something to get some stats from! If there are any lurkers who know about this, please PM me or call someone you trust.

GI (gross income) usually ran around 1 to 2 million a week, and that included all the FSCs worldwide (Flag Service Consultants) and Tours, etc.

Flag brought in at least 75% of all the GI to INT Management...meaning all the other Orgs on the Planet brought in less than 500K or so.

The 3:1 ratio sounds correct, and it does include ALL the staff on the base, maids, cooks, reges, security, etc.

Hope this helps, Ladybird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:43 am 

As always, thank your for your expert analysis Ladybird. Your experiential view of Scientology adds an important dimension for researchers and critics who were not in at your level -- and so very few were. You are a gift to our cause.

If GI at Flag is ~$75,000,000 per year, and that is 75% of GI, then we have Scientology as a $100,000,000 per year enterprise + income from Narconon, WISE, and whatever the Reed Slatkins of the world can steal and donate. This make Scientology a mid-sized business that has one of the worst reputations on Earth; offers its workers less than $1.00 per hour; offers no healthcare of retirement benefits; and surveills its workers 24/7/365. At least Scientologists get all of the paranoia they want for free!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:21 pm 

The Super Power Rundowns: Delivery building or Implant Station?

On Friday 29. August 2003, 22:00 o clock, I attended a briefing about the Super Power Rundowns at AOSH EU. A briefing held by old timer Scientologist and Sea Org member Allan Juvonen.

It was a shoking experience to say the least.

If you are a fairly sane and logical thinking person you are likely to not believe what I tell you in this chapter. Therefor I will start off with a quote from LRH (A History of Man):

"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth. And it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late. Its incredibility is its best safeguard, so you needn't bother to convince anybody who doesn't want to believe it." - LRH

A little background on these auditing actions: Ron developed the Super Power Rundowns in 1978 the same year as NED and NOTs came out. A busy year indeed. The Super Power was considered very important as they would affect the speed and success of Clearing the Planet. Ron ordered these rundowns released for immediate delivery. He considered it vital and urgent. A matter of fact is that today, 27 years later, the Super Power are still not delivered. Somebody changed the old mans order!!!

But why this delay?

First of all there is the story about the building. It was promoted that the Super Power would be such a huge success that Flag would need more space for the delivery. Publics was encouraged to donate money for the building. The auditing was withheld awaiting a building!!! This in itself is an out point of proportions knowing what Ron says about the need to HAVE before one can DO. I have never seen any reference from Ron that important auditing should be dependant on a physical building. That vital auditing actions should be delayed because it would create a boom, have you???

This is also only the PR version from the Church. Of course it was quite a usefull "sales talk" because the Church didn't pay for the building, the public did. At least those publics who bought the grossly out pointy explanation that a new building was needed because of a potential success!!!

Well, first of all there is Management's WW financial strategy of getting more real estate. This is the way the Church gets more assets and financial strength. Scientologists in the field donates money for a new building or for renovating an existing building. This happens all over the planet, Hamburg, Madird, Copenhagen, San Fransisco, New york, LA etc. etc. Also IAS invest the publics donations into buildings. The staff work around the clock without pay in order to pay the mortgage loans. But the buildings are NOT owned by the local orgs, they are owned by Church of Scientology Internationel. See more info here

But the Super Power briefing shed light on one more vital reason why a new building was an absolute must:

Super Power consist of various different Rundowns, 12 as far as I remember. One of them is called Theta Perception Rundown. A completely misleading name by the way as it is focusing on body perceptions. One of the steps of this rundown is to physically taste 2000 different flavours and to smell 1500 different scents. This is physical exercises, not much to do with theta perceptions. Then the PC will be seated in an electrical chair (not THE famous, but a chair with electrical features) developed in cooperation with NASA. This special chair was announced at several earlier Super Power briefings. Then the PC will face a giant screen which flashes pictures at him with enormous speed. It will move towards and away from him. There will also be moving walls in the room.

I was completely shocked by these informations. Anybody who knows a little about LRH should instantly recognize that this "auditing" could not possibly have been developed by him. Obviously the 27 years delay on these rundowns was used "creatively". Somebody has been tampering with the original LRH Super Power. To me it sounded like the perfect implant station. But the crowd applauded enthusiastically. It was like an automatic reaction "Wow, this is really fantastic" without at all considering what was just said. But it puts the need of a new building in another perspective. All these installations would hardly be possible to install in an existing and functioning building.

Consider for a moment how between-life-implants are done, what you have studied about it from LRH. You will see that this Super Power "auditing" is a perfect duplicate of implant procedures. It can therefore not be classified as auditing, but as implanting which is the opposite. A possible explanation for all the flavours and scents are that these are chemicals, and chemicals can be combined in a way that affect the thetan and the body. That is what drugs do. Now, having a person under the influence of chemicals and then putting him in the electric chair watching a giant screen flashing pictures at him while it moves closer, withdraws, moves closer etc. that is the perfect set-up for implanting. What commands he will be given I can't say, but "obedience to the leader" could be one...

http://www.robertdam-cos.dk/Super%20Power.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:42 pm 

:delurk:

First, that last post was quite disturbing. :? I've read it before, but it is still disturbing every time I read it.

Also:

Quote:
The 56 senses which will be "rundown" include things like sensing the salinity of your blood

So are they actually going to inject different saline solutions into your blood to see if you can detect them? :shock:

:resume lurk:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:19 pm 

I don't know Barky...but if they do that is another reason they need some Paramedics, defibrillators and ambulances on standby! Altering the salinity of blood causes cells to burst or shrink, both fatal. The normal salinity of blood is 0.9%. I would hope they are merely ordering the deluded adherent to "sense" it.

It is not like scientology has never endangered the lives of their deluded adherents with their other bogus "cures" for medical or psychological problems. Look at the Introspection Rundown that killed Lisa McPherson and others, or the guy who died drinking hydrogen peroxide during one of Hubbards "research experiments".

I spoke to a recent escapee about the SP rundowns, and he told me it would be a miracle if someone does not have a heart attack on the running rundown. (This after he (an ex RPFer who ran everywhere for 4 years) got a full medical check-up and EKG from a real doctor.)

Does anyone have access to the red Tech volume 12? I really think that the full list of "perceptions" is there, or 0-8, maybe both. If so please scan it?

Thanks, Ladybird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:35 pm 

Quote:
"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth. And it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late. Its incredibility is its best safeguard, so you needn't bother to convince anybody who doesn't want to believe it." - LRH

The Purpose of the SuperPower Building - Peter N. Alexander

11 Mar 2001

kngpeter@aol.com (Kng Peter)

When I was still a public member of Scientology, I contributed $100,000 to the SuperPower Building, and therefor was "privy" to supposed inside information about the real purpose of the project.

According to Bruce and Charmain Roger, the registrars, and the SuperPower project leader, a lady from Guam whose name I can't seem to recall, the purpose of SuperPower and the new SuperPower building was to "undercut" the gradient for all of Scientology. They explained that no matter what level people attained in Scientology, they still had "out ethics" which were preventing them from realizing their gains. This, they said, applied to OT8's and OT7's, and well as people lower on the bridge. This was a tactic admission that Scientology's OT levels were not working, and additional hypnosis/brainwashing was required before anyone could become OT.

As proof of this, they invited me to several luncheons with Matt Feshbach, one of the Feshbach brothers who apparently have made a lot of money in arbitrage. Matt was, at the time, the only public person who had been "allowed" to complete SuperPower. He had done so at the Gold base, in the California desert. Matt was OT8, but he said that SuperPower was the best action he had ever done in Scientology. He described one particular rundown, in which he ran and ran around a "maypole" in a circle. He told me that all the members of the upper management of RTC (Religious Technology Center of Scientology) had also done this, and the other SuperPower rundowns.

I think this might explain why the RTC people, and some of the top (i.e.wealthy) public members are so brainwashed and robotic. These SuperPower rundowns apparently amount to about the same level of brainwashing as the Chinese Communists used during the Great Cultural Revolution, where they could "re-educate" (i.e. brainwash) even the toughest souls into complete submission. These Superpower rundowns have been in existence for some time, and in fact, I believe David Mayo reported that he had been put on the same "maypole" run during his time on the RPF (Slave Labor Brainwashing).

The purpose of the SuperPower building is to bring these rundowns to Clearwater. I met with Ken (can't remember his last name, but a nice guy from New Zealand) the Scientology Project Architect and went over the building plans. One of the main features of the building is a large, circular room with a maypole in the middle for the "running" rundown. The rest of the building includes a new auditorium and new auditing rooms.

The idea is that once this building is finished, SuperPower will be offered to the general public. Then Scientology, supposedly, will boom once again. Each and every Scientologist will be brainwashed to the same degree that the RTC managment have been turned into robots. So there will be armies and armies of robotic Scientologists.

Now that the Clearwater City government has been infiltrated and co-opted by the cult, Clearwater is considered a "safe space" and Scientologists are being encouraged to move there. One of the principle reasons for this is so that they can do the SuperPower rundowns. I can just see it now...hundreds of poor souls running around in a circle inside the SuperPower building, hoping to be able to buy the Salvation they will never achieve, trying to become free even as they turn themselves into robots.

Clearwater will become the number one Robot Factory on the planet, or so the Scientology management believes.

What will actually happen is that this brainwashing will "take" for awhile, then wear off, leaving the victims of the cult damaged, and probably broke. We'll have more and more broken, defeated people wandering the streets of Clearwater. As it is, most of the Scientologists who move to Clearwater end up leaving broke and destroyed, but this will accelerate with the completion of the SuperPower Project.

About the only bright side of this story is that, according to Ken the architect, David Miscavige is personally involved in the details of construction of this building. When I was (briefly) helping Ken, he reported to me that Miscavige completely changed the plans (from a kind of "streamline modern" building to a Spanish style structure).

This is "good" news because the interference of top (and unqualified) management in a construction project invariably equals both delays and cost overruns. So the project's schedule and fifty million dollar budget (it was $38 million before Miscavige became involved in the details) will probably "go south" as we say in the design trade, and it will turn into a mess. I don't know if the outside architectural firm (it was Spillas-Candelas, a well known Florida firm) is still on the job, but if they are, I'm sure they are tearing their hair out. In any event, my occasional trips over to Clearwater indicate that the job is moving very slowly....

Let's hope, however, that they do finish the job, so that when Lisa McPherson's family wins their lawsuit against Scientology, and are awarded the deed to the property, they'll be able to turn the building into something worthwhile...maybe a halfway house for broken ex-Scientologists. The only thing I can't figure out is what they are going to do with that big, circular "maypole" room. Anybody got any ideas?

Peter N. Alexander

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:33 pm 

Digger, your entire post suggests that Super Power is, in reality, an attempt to put all Scientologists through the rigors of the RPF's RPF, which is the punishment mechanism in the S.O.

An earlier post suggests that Super Power is so against the spirit of auditing, actually being an implant mechanism rather than an auditing action.

Now your post suggests that yet another of LRH's core principles, that being "man is basically good", is also wrong. By suggesting that everyone needs to be subjected to punishment for "out-ethics" is completely against that statement.

Ethics is only supposed to be used when out-ethical behavior keeps one from getting gains. Now they are suggesting that everyone needs ethics!

If there's ever a thread that active Scns should read, it's this one. Look at how squirrelly the officially-sanctioned Scientology has become!!!

Gruesome.

Barky