Hot INT BASE News! Ex-Int Staffers contact me!

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
blownforgood

All the answers you ever wanted

Postby blownforgood » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:04 pm

All the current CofS Books are B.S. The current meter is being replaced by a new one. All lectures are being redone. All books are being redone. KTL & LOC are screwed up. Basically anything besides the Purif is B.S. and being redone - all by Dave M. himself because nobody else can get a product. Marc Yager, Mike Rinder, Ray Mitoff and Mark Ingber have been declared SPs for years - YES - you heard it here folks, but they still put on events like they are big shots!!!!! The next day they are at the forever undone berthing buildings, digging ditches!!!! Some crazy shit is happening and if the SCNs only knew half of the wackiness going on there now.

Ladybird

Postby Ladybird » Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:17 pm

Hello and welcome to OCMB Blownforgood! I love your nic, sounds like you know some things scientologists should be told.

People in the RPF are considered to be possible SPs, and are not considered to be Sea Org until they graduate. When one gets offloaded they get what is called a "probationary SP declare" which gives the steps A to E PLUS a lengthy amends project and the "opportunity" to route back in to the Sea Org through the RPF after they complete all the steps and pay their freeloader debt. What a deal!

I have heard and seen that Execs like Ken Hoden and those you mention were pulled off the RPF for Court appearances or Events, and then thrown right back in the gulags as soon as the event was over.

If only we could get the information to these people that there are lots of ex-Sea Org out here willing to help them! Mick Wenlock has a private Message Board with hundreds of Ex- Sea Org posting thousands of posts per month. To Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XSO/
(I highly recommend ex-Sea Org joining.)

Many XSO have contacted Chuck at :

Chuckbeatty77 @aol.com
http://www.freewebs.com/chuckbeatty77/
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05205/542899.stm
412-260-1170 (I'll be happy to network anyone to anyone)
(media call me from time to time, and I will
network anyone to media so people with firsthand
experiences can anonymously or publicly help
expose things that obviously should be changed
inside the movement.)

There are alot more of us out here than there are still in the Sea Org, the last thing DM or OSA wants is all of us getting together.

You are so right about DM changing the tech and issuing new releases, new "improved" e-meters etc all the time, just to make more money.

Kristi Wachter has a great site about this here:

KSW: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/alteringtech.htm

I would love to hear your stories...I think this place (OCMB) is pretty safe, no one has ever been outed here, and I have been telling OSA secrets for almost a year without much harrasment.

Hope to hear more from you!

Ladybird

funkmr

Postby funkmr » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:24 pm

bfg,

Welcome to OCMB. This is a very friendly and helpful community and I do hope that you come to enjoy and contribute in time. Newcomers are always welcomed and encouraged to put their two cents in as often as they feel comfortable doing so. I hope to be hearing from you again soon. Once again, welcome to the boards.
www.lisamcpherson.org

R.I.P. Lisa, we will never forget you or stop speaking up for you.

blownforgood

Update to Questions

Postby blownforgood » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:00 am

Thanks everybody for the welcome.
Here is some more stuff that I will tell you that will confirm and or solidify your speculations.
I saw another post about DM beating up on Rinder. Well I have personally seen DM beat the living shit out of Rinder at least 10 times over the course of a year. That was only the times I saw it. I can tell you that there were proabably another 10X that behind closed doors. Other people that I have seen him punch/slap and or throw to the ground: Marc Yager, Mark Ingber, Ray Mitoff, Rick Cruzen, Jeff Hawkins, Jason Bennick, G. Leserve. One time a girl from the Film Area was told to run Yager down in her car - and she complied - she drove after him and to get out of the way he jumped over a wall and broke his friggin ankle!!! I kid you not. this actually happened.
Any other questions? I would be glad to answer.
BFG

funkmr

Postby funkmr » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:05 am

bfg,

Holy shit. That is brutal. Have you considered writing an affidavit of your experiences to empower those who could put DM out of business? Words can not convey my disgust for such behavior and I can't even begin to wonder how hard things like that were to witness. Please feel free to share your stories. You are definitely in the right place. We are listening.
www.lisamcpherson.org

opter

Postby opter » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:47 am

Blownforgood

Welcome to this board.

I read your posts and I think to myself that I can't believe it, but then when I first read that Ron took drugs and had Vistrail in his body when he died, I couldn't believe that as well.

Please write everything you can about your experiences in the SO and scio. I "crave" this kind of data.

Opter

pitbull

Postby pitbull » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:04 am

Does this mean that Davey has so many layers of control, security and sec-checks in place that the only people who can get near him are so cowed by his presence and authoirty they they let him get away with this?

Is it that they see again and again that even a negative thought about Dave is reprimanded with iron-fisted control?

I think the public would like to hear more about the men and women running scientology. They have remained above scrutiy for so long, as everyone else is required to "take responsiblity" or should I say, take the blame for their abhorrent behavior and deplorable management of Scientology.

The best way to "make it go right" is to have a total house-cleaning at the top. To have a complete power change as the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics.

The only way to save scientology is to take it apart. Then those who are interested will pull the best parts back together and there will be no more stopping the development of new more effective and streamlined processes.
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

funkmr

Postby funkmr » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:25 am

pitbull,

This is the most intelligent thing I have heard from you in quite some time. Glad to see that you are in the critic valence again for the time being. It's always nice to see you in this valence, even if it is only for one post. We may disagree on whether or not there is anything to save or salvage in scientology, but your other observations are quite accurate and intelligent IMO. It's also nice to see you show manners to bfg on his entrance to the boards. You once informed me that you had impeccable manners, you just didn't always choose to use them. Thank you for choosing to use them for the time being. My 2 cents.
www.lisamcpherson.org

I'mglib

Postby I'mglib » Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:50 am

Welcome to the board, Blownforgood. We are all looking forward to your insider information.

Question: What happened with Warren McShane and Marty Rathbun?

blownforgood

Marty and Warren - Where are they now?

Postby blownforgood » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:45 am

Marty did in fact blow mid-2004. He was "recovered" and ended up at the FLB Mill. He has since either gone very underground or blew again. The word on the street is that he blew again. Just so you know Marty has been the goto guy for DM for years. Marty was very involved in the 1993 IRS decision based on some "field work" he oversaw regarding digging up some very juicy smack on the IRS commisioner. Illegal wiretaps, B&E, you name went into getting this stuff. Marty knew about it all and after the 1993 ruling went off the deep end. He was sent on a "Sabatical" with Greg Wilhere to the Freewinds for about a year or so. When he hatched from that, he was back in the game again with a whole bunch of new tricks up his sleeves. I think it was about this time that the "pressure cooker" "3 guys behind the meter tech" came into play for interogations, I mean interviews. Anyway he was pretty much in there with DM up until 2004 when Marty starting loosing he edge - you know starting to not be able to just beat a confession out of someone and make situations disappear. Greg Wilhere became this guy and then bombed months later. Okay so that is Marty's story.

Warren has been screwing up for the past few years but still managing to hang in there. Okay, after Marty takes off warren is stuck with all of the OSA gustoppo action and the internal Int Base gustoppo. Warren also is made to divorce his wife of 30 years if he wants to stay in RTC. He does and stays. There are only about 10 people left in RTC and he is pretty much the only one that has to deal with all of the Int-Base bullshit. Anyway with all of the other head honchos in the crap and Marty blown, Everyone is taken off the RTC website and only Dave remains. Warren is probably reading this right now and trying to figure out what the hell he is going to do. By the way, that is the most screwed up things the people below DM deal with. The shit hits the fan at the Int Base and Dave is galavanting around with TC shooting movies and "being on the front lines" and when he comes back, he knows all he will hear about is bad news. So Warren is the guy who has to tell him about it and what the handling is. Anyway, it has gotten to the point where there is only bad news and flaps and I think Warren is just deep deep in the shit if not shoveling it right now. He is still at the Int-Base but not some big hot shot like he used to be. No more raiding houses and being Mr. Tough Guy. Hope this answers your questions.
Who's next?
How all bad media that airs getting re-edited for the base and spun into great stories that are shown to the whole crew and they clap at the end of.

James

Postby James » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:24 pm

blownforgood,

thanks a lot for all this valuable information!

Sometimes people on the critic side wonder whether all this media reports have an impact on the whole situation and you can get frustrated if you don't see any results on the surface of things.

But your information confirms that ALL the media revealings have their effect on the inside of Co$ - that the sh** hits the fan and management is infact in deep trouble.

Thanks for sharing the infos !!!

Please feel welcome to write up your complete story as soon as you feel the time is appropriate to do so.

Can you give us more details on Rinder ? He appeared to be the spokesperson in the latest news reports. And what about Heber? There were rumors here on the board that he lost his position as president.

Best wishes from Europe

James
Love and compassion are not part of the tone scale

pitbull

Postby pitbull » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:58 pm

So is Miscavige like Hitler in his last days in the Bunker?

Knowing that the allies are coming and his army is in tatters?
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."

-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993

http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

SCIE-NO-MO-

Postby SCIE-NO-MO- » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:28 am

blownforgood, I need some clarification. I have a hard time picturing the scene of little Davie beating up on much bigger Rinder. Do you mean physically? Did he throw punches to the face/stomach or what? Or was it spitting and verbal abuse? And what did the witnesses do? And what was said after such "sessions"? I really have a hard time picturing adult males anywhere at least in the western world behaving like that. And what about if Rinder had been female? What would the corresponding "penalty" be? I thought all along that RVY was speaking figuratively when he was talking about the "beaten-wife-syndrome". Can this really be? I thought there was nothing more regarding Scientology that could surprise me.

funkmr

Postby funkmr » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:07 am

SNM,

The reason that people would take a beating from David Miscavige without fighting back would be the large goons he keeps at his sight. Whose punches would you rather take?

It is odd that the "chuch" only secures one individual and no other figure can achieve comparable power to Miscavige. As I understand it, Jesse Prince was once the second most powerful person in scientology. One would think that his departure would have really carved a dent in the organization. It just goes to show that no matter how high you rise in the "church" you aren't safe, respected or secure.

Something to think about for those who think that it will all get better once they take that next course or achieve that next rank. Everybody, except David M., lives under the Sword of Damocles. My 2 cents.
www.lisamcpherson.org

chuckbeatty

Postby chuckbeatty » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:40 am

Dear Blown For Good,

Boy are you a sight for sore ears! I am so happy to see you posting.

Please call me, 412-260-1170.

There are plenty of former Int Base staffers, many who you know, who want to hook up with you.

Please please call me, ASAP.

Best, Chuck Beatty
Chuck Beatty 412-260-1170
Pittsburgh, USA,
"Our bombastic lapidary style is good only for inflating dwarfs." Jean-Jacques Rousseau (from "Emile, or On Education")

Return to “Opinions & Debate”