One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: BLACK SCIENTOLOGY IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:18 am 

After the OT III advanced Tech was revealed to the world, the supressive governments have had a tendency to immitate Xenu, the Alien Leader that used atomic energy to implant populations.

And the leading supressve governments who use Xenu's tech (Nuck'em all!) are the UK and its backyard USA.

Quote:
Why have both the US and the UK have given Iran the materials it needs to go nuclear?
Steve Watson | January 9 2006

We are being constantly bombarded with propaganda over Iran and its intention to build a nuclear arsenal. We are told (contrary to intelligence reports) that they are just months away from doing so. And we have been told that they must be stopped.

What we are not being told is that both the US and the UK have supplied Iran with the materials and the know how in order that they may build the bomb.

Shure you do remember the FAmous Ayathola Khomeini.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:22 am 

The perpetrators:

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/Qu%26DoE_Wedding.png/150px-Qu%[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:23 am 

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/Qu%26DoE_Wedding.png/150px-Qu%[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:25 am 

[/img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7a/Qu%26DoE_Wedding.png/150px-Qu%26DoE_Wedding.png

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:27 am 

Come on:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:28 am 

Come on:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:33 am 

The Black Scientology Reich started in the UK; you should remember that Scientology was expanding, including the Sea Org, at Saint Hill, untill all Wogs (non UK scientologists) were baned from Queen Elizabet's Reich.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:34 am 

Huh? Is this a joke? I don't get it.

It's pure conjecture. Who is Steve Watson and what evidence does he supply to back up his claims?

Your claim that UK and US goverments are 'immitating Xenu' ... thats rather vauge. I could just as easily say that George Bush is immitating Dr Seus by eating green beans and ham ... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:16 am 

Yes Soltan, it is a joke, of sorts...if you want to read the rest of thetaaliens posts, please see the "dustbin".

TE, when you start making sense, I will listen to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:49 am 

Soltan,

My suggestion is... Don't Feed the Troll.

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:45 am 

Quote:
My suggestion is... Don't Feed the Troll.

Ja ja ja.

Your shadow government is stagging a nuclear holocaust, and I am the Troll? ja ja ja ja.

Hey PG. What did the pigs told you, your keepers? "Hey PG, We'll tell you what the deal is: you help us debunk conspiracy theories and we will allow you retain your Identity, you know... we will not confiscate your personal papers from the USA government civil agencies, we will allow you to retain your governmental job, if You become a wistleblower, all this would happen authomatically..." So you said: "Gosh... I better keep this pigs happy..." More or less? ja ja ja.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:47 am 

I'mglib: That's what will happen to PG if he rebells againts his keepers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:49 am 

Quote:
Yes Soltan, it is a joke, of sorts...if you want to read the rest of thetaaliens posts, please see the "dustbin".

Shure, the real good ones are there, exopolitics.org is one.

Quote:
TE, when you start making sense, I will listen to you.

Deal, ja j aj a.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:02 am 

Quote:
Huh? Is this a joke? I don't get it.

Fuck, I would swer I put the link, nevermind, Soltan, I would wish it were a joke. ja ja .

Quote:
It's pure conjecture. Who is Steve Watson and what evidence does he supply to back up his claims?

There are your links Soltan:

Quote:
With the blueprints in hand, the Iranian weapons program was apparently further bolstered by exports of radioactive material from the UK that experts believe could be used by the Islamic Republic as part of a nuclear weapons program.

The London Observer has reported that a truck carrying 1000kg of zirconium silicate from a British firm was stopped by customs officials in Bulgaria at the border with Turkey.

The Observer quoted an expert as saying that zirconium metal can be extracted from the substance, whose trade is usually tightly regulated, and used to prevent fuel rods corroding in nuclear reactors and as part of a nuclear warhead.

But the truck, which had traveled unchecked from Britain through Germany and Romania without being stopped, was allowed to continue its journey to Tehran after a two-month investigation found an export licence was not needed.

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ww3/ir ... uclear.htm

Quote:
Your claim that UK and US goverments are 'immitating Xenu' ... thats rather vauge. I could just as easily say that George Bush is immitating Dr Seus by eating green beans and ham ...

Yes, and I would argue that Cheney was immitating Christy wen he was drunk with the lawyer, but the fact is that not even the Tird Reich staged a mass murder scenario like the one the USA's Shadow Government staged on 9-11. Any evidence of the contrary?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next