Identify These People! * Tilman Hausherr

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Tigger

Identify These People! * Tilman Hausherr

Post by Tigger » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:48 pm

Identify these people!

Group: alt.religion.scientology

Date: Sat, Mar 4, 2006, 2:58pm (CST+7)

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1998/rpf.epf.html

In 8 years, only one person has been identified (who has died). If you haven't visited the page above yet, do so and e-mail me if you recognise someone.

Tilman

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:43 pm

I posted this just about a month ago. I guess you missed it:

Ladybird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:07 pm Post subject: [Note] Reply

"The child labor statutes (part of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)) seek to shield children from working at dangerous occupations, for an excessive number of hours, and at unsuitable times of the day or night. States also have child labor laws and when state and federal laws differ, the stricter law applies." http://hr.blr.com/topic.cfm/topic/24/WT ... WT.cg_s/hr

How does scientology continue to get away with violating Federal and State laws???

Thanks Pitbull for posting this. http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1998/rpf.epf.html

I had not seen these pictures before. I recognize alot of the people in them, and many were teenagers at the time, obviously. They look so unhappy and stressed. I just can't believe this allowed to go on.

Alot of times RPFers who work in public areas are given better T-shirts to wear, such as the old "IAS '93" T-shirt one guy is wearing. He was a security guard as I recall, before he got busted. Alot of the names escape me now, but here are some I remember:

Ule Huber(sp)- Swiss guy who's wife died of cancer, he used to be Cheif Engineer of Flag, RPFed.

Tina Miller, was D/CO Promo and Marketing- RPFed at least twice

Sean Goodyear- failed TTC, RPFed

Jenny DeVogt- CMO, was WDC(Watch Dog Committee) over Flag, went to INT RTC. She is the pretty dark haired girl wearing a necklace, so I think she must have been inspecting the project, as RPFers are not allowed make-up, hairdos or any jewelry.

April ?- was in HCO, RPFed

Patrick ?- a swiss guy who was RPFed then fitness boarded for being gay.

girl in the white shirt with blue stripes was the Events I/C (In Charge) Flag Crew, probably supervising the work.

The heavy middle aged woman worked in Treasury, her husband was RPFed, both were fitness boarded out and seen recently as public at PAC. Jean Nichols, I forgot her husbands name.

Claire Reppen was a Class XII, she died of cancer in 2001, she looks so sick in these pictures. How could they make her work on the decks in her condition????How despicable to treat a Class XII who devoted years of her life and delivered thousands of hours of service like this!!!

Mary Pesch- 40ish red head- was Exec Esto in Div 7, Got RPFed and routed out. Her husband Matt was busted from Treasury Sec position and busted to Renos. He stayed in the SO when she left. They had been married for years. Mary had been around since the early days and told stories of her days working for LRH, she was one of his stewards, I think...

I am telling these stories in hopes that some of you will look at these pictures and see how incredibly sad and outrageously wrong it is what scientology does to real people.

Maybe it will help some of you understand what we are up against, and why some of us can't just walk away and leave our friends and family caught in the physical and mental trap of scientology.

And for those of you thinking about joining the cult, have a look at your future.

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:04 pm

Well, I guess Tilman missed it too.
Why don't you email him?

tilman

Post by tilman » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:47 pm

Ladybird wrote:I posted this just about a month ago. I guess you missed it:

Ladybird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:07 pm Post subject: [Note] Reply

"The child labor statutes (part of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)) seek to shield children from working at dangerous occupations, for an excessive number of hours, and at unsuitable times of the day or night. States also have child labor laws and when state and federal laws differ, the stricter law applies." http://hr.blr.com/topic.cfm/topic/24/WT ... WT.cg_s/hr

How does scientology continue to get away with violating Federal and State laws???

Thanks Pitbull for posting this. http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1998/rpf.epf.html

I had not seen these pictures before. I recognize alot of the people in them, and many were teenagers at the time, obviously. They look so unhappy and stressed. I just can't believe this allowed to go on.

Alot of times RPFers who work in public areas are given better T-shirts to wear, such as the old "IAS '93" T-shirt one guy is wearing. He was a security guard as I recall, before he got busted. Alot of the names escape me now, but here are some I remember:

Ule Huber(sp)- Swiss guy who's wife died of cancer, he used to be Cheif Engineer of Flag, RPFed.

Tina Miller, was D/CO Promo and Marketing- RPFed at least twice

Sean Goodyear- failed TTC, RPFed

Jenny DeVogt- CMO, was WDC(Watch Dog Committee) over Flag, went to INT RTC. She is the pretty dark haired girl wearing a necklace, so I think she must have been inspecting the project, as RPFers are not allowed make-up, hairdos or any jewelry.

April ?- was in HCO, RPFed

Patrick ?- a swiss guy who was RPFed then fitness boarded for being gay.

girl in the white shirt with blue stripes was the Events I/C (In Charge) Flag Crew, probably supervising the work.

The heavy middle aged woman worked in Treasury, her husband was RPFed, both were fitness boarded out and seen recently as public at PAC. Jean Nichols, I forgot her husbands name.

Claire Reppen was a Class XII, she died of cancer in 2001, she looks so sick in these pictures. How could they make her work on the decks in her condition????How despicable to treat a Class XII who devoted years of her life and delivered thousands of hours of service like this!!!

Mary Pesch- 40ish red head- was Exec Esto in Div 7, Got RPFed and routed out. Her husband Matt was busted from Treasury Sec position and busted to Renos. He stayed in the SO when she left. They had been married for years. Mary had been around since the early days and told stories of her days working for LRH, she was one of his stewards, I think...

I am telling these stories in hopes that some of you will look at these pictures and see how incredibly sad and outrageously wrong it is what scientology does to real people.

Maybe it will help some of you understand what we are up against, and why some of us can't just walk away and leave our friends and family caught in the physical and mental trap of scientology.

And for those of you thinking about joining the cult, have a look at your future.
Hello Ladybird,

Maybe I missed it if it was on the usenet, but I certainly missed it here, I never read this board. What I'd need is more info who is who (use the right mouse key to identify the photographs, or provide a more exact description), so that I can add it (like I did with Claire Reppen). For example, you mention Sean Goodyear, but don't tell which of the 20 photos you mean.

E-mail me (tilman a t snafu d o t de), or post it here, I'll probably be notified of the reply

Tilman

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:23 pm

Hi Tilman, I never post on ars...no wonder we missed each other. I will do my best to give you what I know about these people.

Starting below the group photos:

The 3 pictures of the girl in the geen T-shirt are a German girl named Katrine, she was RPFed after a flubbed recruit tour.

I don't know the girl in pink.

The guy with the curly hair is I think Marco Cippilino, former course supervisor.

The guy with the white T-shirt right next to that picture is Patrik Bieg (?) from Switzerland who was busted from Gold INT and did the RPF several times, most recently at PAC, but was finally fitness boarded out of the Sea Org.

Next 2 pics are Claire Reppen.

The next 2 women in the blue t-shirt and red t-shirt were both NOTS auditors from the Sandcastle, I don't remember their names.

The next 2 are of Mary Pesch...see her story in my previous post.

The next 2, I can't remember the guys names

The next 2, the 1st one I don't recognize, although the guy in the light brown shirt is not RPF,maybe renos staff. In the second pic, the side view, I can't remember his name but he was a Doctor before joining the SO, and he is in one of the training films, the one about "testing reflexes".

Next set, the guy with glasses and the pencils in his shirt pocket is Uli Hubert, German, he was Cheif Engineer and is wearing a regular uniform, so not RPF, although he did do the RPF at PAC at least once. His wife died in the mid 90's of cancer. She was former gold staff.

I don't know the next 5 pics.

The girl in the car mirror is Jenny (?) who was married to a German guy. He was well known as the Planetary Dissem guy who was in charge of all the "special edition", collectors items like the 10 thousand dollar emeters, and the Battlefeild Earth posters and that crap. He must have made good commissions because they drove a BMW. Jenny was the Events In Charge for flag crew.

The blond girl in the next 4 pictures I don't know.

The guy in the black T-Shirt was a security guard.

Girl with the necklace is Jenny De Vogt, INT staff

The guy right below her in the black t-shirt is Sean Goodyear, he was one of the Execs in charge of running the Flag World Tours.

The older woman in the next 2 pictures is Jean Nichols...see previous post. She her husband Steve and at least one of their kids were all fitness-boarded.

Don't know the next 3.

The guy in the sunglasses in the grey shirt was Gold staff (that is the color of their uniform shirt) but he got busted and went to the PAC RPF and last I heard he was in Renos at PAC. Forgot his name. I think Stefan Castle?

In the group photos, the blond girl with the super power t-shirt is named April, she was busted from HCO, and ended up spending at least 5 years on the RPF.

The girl in black shorts walking into the side of the picture is Tina Miller, she was busted more than once I believe from the top Exec post over Marketing and Promo.

Ask Chuck or some of the other XSO to look at this picture...it has been awhile since these were taken.

Please come back and visit us sometime!

Best of luck!

Ladybird

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:24 am

Thanks Tigger for reposting this over to ars. I understand that the time constraints many people have prevent most of us from participating in more than one board.

I would really like to see more people check in with OCMB though, I think that overall the noise is less than on ars...and we have some excellent information from people at all levels of involvement as well as some excellent writers here.

I again extend my sincere wish that more critics will visit ocmb.

Thanks again, Ladybird

programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:39 am

I also read some posts on ARS from time-to-time. I just don't post there.

tilman

Post by tilman » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:48 am

Thank you so much for your comments. I've worked most of it into the page.

Tilman

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:50 am

No problem, Tilman! Please take a look around here and come back soon!

Ladybird

Roan

Post by Roan » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:25 am

"My heart just aches when I see these young kids looking so tired and sad. Not one of them is smiling. They do not appear to be enjoying the company of one another. This is not what one's teen age years should be like. They are dressed in little more than rags, they are not very well groomed, the girls don't wear makeup (not that I am an big advocate of makeup, I don't wear any myself but teenagers are always trying to look spiffed up as a rule). The entire look and feel of these photos is sad and even miserable. I wish I could take these kids home with me so they could eat well, sleep enough and have the time and energy to do the normal things that kids do. I would gladly rescue one or two of them. At the time of their young lives when they should be arguing with their parents because they do not have as much freedom as they would like, they are guarded by adults who do not even have a word for love or compassion on their stupid tone scale. I feel sick inside."

The photos struck me as sad. I can't say that I really see a strong case for any labor violations there, though. No one looks terribly young or old to me, to be doing this kind of work. But I tend to be a bit of slavedriver, myself sometimes. :)

The above quote reflects my sentiments exactly.
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:54 am

Roan, I can't seem to find your unattributed "quote" on this thread. Maybe it was from one of the links?

Maybe you would like to look at these and other RPF pictures and try to figure out just from the facial expressions which are RPF?
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1998/rpf.epf.html

Maybe you think Claire Reppen, OTVIII, ClassXII looked well enough to work like a dog on the RPF just because she dared to get cancer?

Maybe if you think it is cool to be a slavedriver you might look a bit further into the RPF. http://www.lermanet.com/rpf-insider/index.htm

Here is another OTVIII, CLASS XII who died an early death:

Quote:
"To constitute depraved indifference, the defendant's "conduct must be 'so wanton, so deficient in a moral sense of concern, so devoid of regard of the life or lives of others, and so blameworthy as to warrant [*7]the same criminal liability as that which the law imposes upon a person who intentionally causes the death of another'"
From: http://www.courts.state.ny.us/reporter/ ... _09811.htm

I just found this memorial for an old friend who I did not even know had died. The Sea Org keeps most deaths a secret.

I think this is a very sad example of "Depraved Indifference". Unfortunately, this occurs very often in the Sea Org, and there are many many similar stories of people who died young.

Thanks to Pierre Ethier for writing this: http://www.upperbridge.org/myriam-stave.html

IN MEMORIAM: MYRIAM STAVE (LAHLOU)
1954-1999

OT VIII Class XII Auditor

Myriam Lahlou (later Myriam Stave) joined the Sea Org Flag Service Org in Clearwater on the very same day that I did back in 1976. We both did our basics together. We also ate at the same mess and shared the same cleaning stations.

Myriam went straight onto the TTC, and started to audit public in 1976, eventually becaming a Class XII in 1984. She was a Flag Auditor for nearly 23 years.

In 1979 we did our Purif together, shortly after it came out.

Of Berber origin, she first became acquainted with Scientology at Paris organization in France.

She is credited in the 1973 French Edition of Dianetics as having assisted J.J. Delance in the translation.

After I left in 1992, Myriam acquired the repute of being the "Best Flag Auditor".

Around 1996 She received the dubious promotion of being transferred at Int management to audit and "Sec-check" the Top Scientology Executives.

A veteran of 20 years who was loved by her countless pcs as "the best" and was a model staff and auditor, soon found herself to be severely failing " David Miscavige personal criteria as to what an auditor should sound and act like.

Beside the obvious outpoint that Myriam Stave technical knowledge was light years ahead of David's Miscavige's own (a provisional Class IV auditor) Myriam had been trained by the best Class XII C/Ses on the planet (many of whom were hand picked and trained by LRH himself). One could probably have taped her own sessions to know what an auditor should sound land act like, but David Miscavige repeatedly treated Myriam as if she were a grossly out-ethics Individual.

Repeatedly, David Miscavige would denigrate Flag Auditors, stating that if she was the best that flag had to offer, how low could be the standards of auditors at large???

A mixture of Medical neglect (The Sea Org traditionally does not send its staff to Doctors until the symptoms are alarming) and stress (having to work in an Orwellian regime for no reward and under a perpetual threat of guesome penalties), seem to have led to Myriam developping breast Cancer at before she was even 45 years old. By the time she was allowed to leave with her husband to seek Medical treatment, it was too late. She died sometime in 1999.

Roan

Post by Roan » Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:54 am

Roan, I can't seem to find your unattributed "quote" on this thread. Maybe it was from one of the links?
Yes, it's at the bottom of the link that is the subject of this thread. :scratch:

Maybe you would like to look at these and other RPF pictures and try to figure out just from the facial expressions which are RPF?
:scratch: It's the same link... and I've already studied it.

Maybe you think Claire Reppen, OTVIII, ClassXII looked well enough to work like a dog on the RPF just because she dared to get cancer?
:scratch: I think many people (Scientologists) I've seen who are supposed to be "exteriorized beings at cause over the universe" look haggard, sullen and morose. These people look like they are putting up a X-mas tree... that's all. IMO, this just doesn't rise to the level of U.S. labor violations. How am I supposed to tell that a person has cancer by looking at a photo like that?? :scratch: It's one photo of her; how do you conclude she's working "like a dog?"

Maybe if you think it is cool to be a slavedriver you might look a bit further into the RPF.
:scratch: If I was seriously trying to say it's cool to be a slavedriver I would have used this smiley: 8), not the one I did. I was simply trying to refer to, in a lighthearted way, the fact that I work hard and am responsible for a moderate amount of high-quality work taking place under my supervision. Okay? :salut: ...Ladybird?

:kissysmilies: and good night.
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

tilman

Post by tilman » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:18 am

Ladybird wrote:
The girl in black shorts walking into the side of the picture is Tina Miller, she was busted more than once I believe from the top Exec post over Marketing and Promo.
Just to make sure that I put the caption under the correct person at
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1 ... 206086.jpg
- do you mean this girl:
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1 ... 206113.jpg

because the above is an "earlier" picture, but you didn't mention it, so I wonder if I misunderstood you.

I see now there's another "girl in black shorts":
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1 ... 206076.jpg

Tilman

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:53 pm

This one is Tina Miller:

I see now there's another "girl in black shorts":
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater1 ... 206076.jpg

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:38 pm

Ladybird wrote:

The girl in the car mirror is Jenny (?) who was married to a German guy. He was well known as the Planetary Dissem guy who was in charge of all the "special edition", collectors items like the 10 thousand dollar emeters, and the Battlefeild Earth posters and that crap. He must have made good commissions because they drove a BMW. Jenny was the Events In Charge for flag crew.
Didn't she used to be Jenny Cruzen? Was Gold staff for years?

Return to “Opinions & Debate”