One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1525 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 102  Next
 Post subject: Quote
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:28 am 

Enlightened people realise that in fact Body Thetans are to be cherished. They make perfect pets, never leaving a nasty mess on the carpet, never requiring pet food, and are astoundingly loyal, following their head Thetan through lifetime after lifetime as we go through the implant centres on Mars to be re-programmed.-John Ritson

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:59 pm 

Here's a rule to keep in mind about the "Tech."

What is useful (in the "Tech") is not unique.
What is unique is not useful.
-Mike de Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:22 pm 

I was the first to publicly expose Hubbard's bigamy (I sent for copies of his marriage/divorce records while I was researching my book) and had the embarrassing experience after my book came out of having Alexis (sp?), Hubbard's illegitimate daughter (who looked just like a red-headed version of him) come to me at my apartment and ask me if it was true (as she had heard I had written) that she was illegitimate. I didn't know what to say and then she said something like "I'm a big girl. I can take it and I'd rather know." So I told her that it was true and showed her the copies of the records I had obtained and she was fine with it.
-Paulette Cooper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:46 am 

Scientology primarily consists of a series of very expensive "courses" that supposedly clear the human soul of parasites, called "thetans". This is achieved by one-on-one "auditing" sessions, which is a sort of bizarre hypnotic psychotherapy that takes the individual into past lives.As the Scientologist climbs the "Bridge", he or she is supposed to gain amazing powers, such as the ability to move objects with a thought, or leave the body and transport anywhere in the universe.
And then it really gets weird. Basically, it's a carefully constructed corporation that is designed to steal human beings' hearts and minds, all for the almighty dollar. As such, it's probably the most evil corporate entity on the planet today. And they don't even have to pay taxes.
-Just Ignorant

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:48 am 

I would comment, but as Scientology uses much of its money to hire lawyers and sue anyone who casts any sort of negative light on their beliefs or writings... I think I'd like to keep my house, thanks. -HolyGeekboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:51 am 

I knew personaly one person who discovered in
auditing that he/she had been someone in a past life. The problem was that the person was still living and died only some years later!-roger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:54 am 

I actually like getting a second (and third) opinion from my BTs. I think it's far superior to the limited OTs with only one thetan in their meat body. -Perry Scott

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:06 am 

He talked about how, if you convince a person hard enough and long enough that they're at effect, you'll drive them insane. Then he turns right around and does that: He says, "You're the effect of all these body Thetans!" -JimDBB

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:12 am 

While still in the Church, I observed something very odd: The wealthier the Scientologist, the more "body Thetans" he had. Such unfortunate people were being sold seemingly endless auditing for the eradication of their "fleas."Such auditing costs over $400 per hour. It is quite usual for Scientologists to spend well over $100,000 for this level alone. - JimDBB

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:19 am 

Thetan Hand Creme - those unsightly body thetans just fade away...
*while*you*sleep*! (Caution: may cause swelling, red-face, blubbery
lips, and egotistical babbling.) Only $23.18 per 3 oz jar, $2318.56
for case of 12. -Lisa Chabot

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:27 am 

This is a challenge for the freezone, since experimentation is not allowed in the "Think for Yourself" "Church" of Scientology. That is to prove that thetans exist. Let's face it, we all know what people get to in Scientology. At OT III and above they have to telepathically communicate with their "body thetans". They talk to the space-cooties inside 'em who were brought to Earth in DC-8 space-planes 75 million years ago. But if these "body thetans" are real and what we are is the "lead thetan" of this mob then we should be able to tell them what to do. We could tell them to go to a place and tell us what is there. This place could be where someone we know had placed an object that would be obvious to a body thetan. Then the body thetan could relay back that information which could be confirmed or otherwise. -Roland

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:29 am 

Body thetans, to be body thetans, could only be body thetans to $cientologists, because body thetans to wogs are unreal, but to $cientologists are real, as $cientologists uniquely can make what is unreal real, and since the body thetans' only experience of reality is the reality of the $cientologists with whom they are stuck, they'd just about always lie, so you could just about never trust them to relay back accurate information. You're on the right track here, but you'll have to rethink this thetan test.
- Gerry Armstrong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:33 am 

They're a fresh batch of Bts that have attached themselves to the fetus just like you as a thetan have done. They have a big fight to see who gets to be in control of that body. Some are real dumb. The stupidest ones think they are the asshole of the newborn baby. - Nomen Nescio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:49 am 

Suppose a person enters scientology...goes up the "bridge" only to leave the body and not come back ...now suppose another body Thetan takes over the body and assumes Identity.....Does the new Body Thetan have to do the bridge all over again?...or can it take over where the last one left off ... and If the new Body Thetan doesn't like Scientology ..can't it just tell them ..Hey piss up a rope.. The guy you want left!.....This should get you out of a contract...since to deny that would be to deny the tech. - Herculstud

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:52 am 

Could multiple personal personality disorders be proof of the existence of body thetans? If so, could we blame them for all our criminal actions? ("I'm not drunk officer, it's body thetan #37, and bt #5 was driving.") Would the courts then have to hire scientologists (since they own the tech) to rid the accused body of the thetan that is the actual perpetrator so that it could be tried as an individual? - VogWAR

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1525 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 102  Next