One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:00 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Down 'stats' in Sydney
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:32 am 

The AO in Sydney is near empty 7 days a week.Its mostly Taiwanese Nationals doing 'courses' and a 'spatter' of locals.
Busiest days are generally saturdays and they ARE failing badly in 'up stats'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:49 pm 

Thanks for sharing the good news!!

Just thought I'd throw in a reply sence no one else was.

mb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:50 pm 

Thanks for sharing the good news!!

Just thought I'd throw in a reply sence no one else was.

mb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:08 am 

CHEERS MB!...the replys mean little..its the views that count!
Just a small update on the AO in Sydney at Town Hall, 'stats' are truly SHITTY!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:37 am 

Oh come now. It only appear emptly because the "best and brightest" have been recruited away for other missions around the planet.

Post subject: Down stats in sydney
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:01 am 

Wrong again pitbull! :D

All the brightest and best have cogged its a scam and blown! :lol: :lol:

the venusian traindriver and crew.

Older saying : "when a pitbull foams at the mouth, call a vet."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:09 pm 

pitbull wrote:
Oh come now. It only appear emptly because the "best and brightest" have been recruited away for other missions around the planet.
OH YES pitbull! if only THAT were the case, the AO is currently 'training' Taiwanese and Phillipino Nationals..and we ALL know how Elron 'feels' about the non-anglo persuations..
Face it pitbull, the Sydney AO is only JUST managing to stay afloat..thats why they send out 'requests' to come back because 'things are changing'.
If 'things' are so great..why would they BE or NEED changing? Even Glebe is falling by the wayside dude(or is that dudette?)
You should have seen the turnout at Randwick Race Vourse for Elrons birthday celebration..my mail is that it was DISMALL....my postman NEVER lies.She's a good fella!
Sydney AO Grade V...PFFT!
FUCKIN WANNABES!
the best they had are GONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE! BLOWN..FLOWN THE COOP..HIT THE ROAD>>Even JD is gone ..AFTER 23 YEARS ya silly sausage pitbull. How's YOUR Tone scale positioning pitbull?

Post subject: Re: Down 'stats' in Sydney
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:53 pm 

Alert wrote:
The AO in Sydney is near empty 7 days a week.Its mostly Taiwanese Nationals doing 'courses' and a 'spatter' of locals.
The more things change..the more they stay the same..still no sign of J.D..OH! and the AO at Town Hall now have plants in the staff toilets on the second floor..how kind of them to 'dress up' the AO staff 'crapper' and a couple of windows..how about they feed the staff better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:58 am 

Poor ol SeaOgres at the Grade V AO in Town Hall. What an unhappy bunch they are..must be why there's been a rather substantial number of the 'older' SeaOgres away on 'mission'. I was speaking to a young Sea Ogre of 3 months in, not willing to discuss the life she once had..the food..the social life, poor girl didnt even want to talk about wages. But I told her I knew she was getting less money than the beggers at Central and Circular Quay get from 'pan-handling'.
The AO at Town Hall is getting worse for 'numbers on course'..let along 'on lines'. Times are pretty tough at the AO..lucky they are bringing in Foriegn Exchange Students..otherwise 'staff' would be down at Wynyard Station 'busking' with the homeless people.
If you are hungry..got to Martin Place at around 7.30..they bring food for the needy..or try Eddy avenues' Soup Kitchen during the day. You can even get a decent Vegan feed at Newtown on King Street from the Krishna Clan.
PM me if you want out..I can help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:25 pm 

Alert wrote:
Poor ol SeaOgres at the Grade V AO in Town Hall. What an unhappy bunch they are..must be why there's been a rather substantial number of the 'older' SeaOgres away on 'mission'. I was speaking to a young Sea Ogre of 3 months in, not willing to discuss the life she once had..the food..the social life, poor girl didnt even want to talk about wages. But I told her I knew she was getting less money than the beggers at Central and Circular Quay get from 'pan-handling'.
The AO at Town Hall is getting worse for 'numbers on course'..let along 'on lines'. Times are pretty tough at the AO..lucky they are bringing in Foriegn Exchange Students..otherwise 'staff' would be down at Wynyard Station 'busking' with the homeless people.
If you are hungry..got to Martin Place at around 7.30..they bring food for the needy..or try Eddy avenues' Soup Kitchen during the day. You can even get a decent Vegan feed at Newtown on King Street from the Krishna Clan.
PM me if you want out..I can help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 1:42 am 

Are we talking the Org in Castlereigh St or AOSH ANZO down in Glebe?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:27 pm 

M.C. Brown Shoes wrote:
Are we talking the Org in Castlereigh St or AOSH ANZO down in Glebe?
WOW! Small world huh? Just yesterday I was having a 'discussion' with someone about the validity of me calling the Org in Town Hall an AO..and you've reserved your very first post for me? Gee, thanks.
Greek st Org is pretty destitute also..on the point of what classifies an AO to be an Advanced Org...not the 'internal paperwork'...but the delivery of 'services'. Dunno about post 2004..but the AO in Town Hall delivered;
NED's
OT Preps
Solo Course PT II
OT Eligibility
All the prerequisites if you didnt get Clear on NED's
New OT I
OT II
OT III
New OT IV
New OT V

Just like they 'offer' at Greek St...but dunno about now...Sydney has changed ALOT!
Have you seen J.D?
He was part of the furniture..maybe he went out for a 'refit'
Dont wait another 3 weeks for your next post M.C.
Say hi to Doc for me.

Post subject: Re: Down 'stats' in Sydney
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:21 am 

'Alert' wrote:
The more things change..the more they stay the same. Heavy HEAVY reg reg REGGING is once again what is goin dow round Sydney-town. 8 calls in 4 days begging...PLEADING for 'bodies' to make the numbers at the Maiden Voyage events running all this month. DM squeeking about how the expansion is going all well from the big screen TV is as convincing as an astray responding in a drill.

One last event on the 8th is s'pose to be a presentation of unreleased data from Rons 67 'trip'. Tell the Committee to have cake you sneaky little lurking OSA Droids, coz I LIKE CAKE! 8)

P.S. Stop hiding the plain cornchips under the cheese cornchips to fill the cornchip bowl :lol:

P.P.S. A large stainless stell mixing bowl is NOT a punch-bowl! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:58 am 

'Alert' wrote:
WOW! Small world huh? Just yesterday I was having a 'discussion' with someone about the validity of me calling the Org in Town Hall an AO..and you've reserved your very first post for me? Gee, thanks.
Greek st Org is pretty destitute also..on the point of what classifies an AO to be an Advanced Org...not the 'internal paperwork'...but the delivery of 'services'. Dunno about post 2004..but the AO in Town Hall delivered;
NED's
OT Preps
Solo Course PT II
OT Eligibility
All the prerequisites if you didnt get Clear on NED's
New OT I
OT II
OT III
New OT IV
New OT V

Just like they 'offer' at Greek St...but dunno about now...Sydney has changed ALOT!
Have you seen J.D?
He was part of the furniture..maybe he went out for a 'refit'
Dont wait another 3 weeks for your next post M.C.
Say hi to Doc for me.

G'day 'Alert'. This is very interesting data. Another empty building just like those in Clearwater. I wonder if the Auckland org has survived.

If the staff are mainly Asian students, the orgs could be closed down by advising immigration.

Are J.D. and Doc staff? Do you know who the NOTs C/S and auditors are?

You are certainly a wealth of information.

Regards, your mate.

Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.