One opened, more to come!
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:14 pm 

It seems like they try it on every now and again and then run out of steam.

Hopefull they'll have so much increasing entheta on their plates over the coming months that they'll just start running out of ideas. Personally, I think they're picking the wrong person to have a fight with. I'll do everything I can to help defeat the cult.

Blue streak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:57 pm 

Andreas
Thank you for all you are doing and going through because of your convictions. I am one more here for you if I can help.
Carol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:06 pm 

Andreas, you are in my thought and prayers. I hope the cult knows that these actions not only have inspired you to double your efforts, but they have also inspired critics like myself to get off their butts and become a vocal opponent of the cult. After I read your recent post on this topic today, I brought up the fact that I will be picketing MI3 to all my co-workers and boss to let them know why they might be hearing some lies about me in the near future. Not only were they supportive, but I managed to get a couple more people signed up for the picket. You're an inspiration to all of us Andreas!!!

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:09 pm 

Me and my friends are with you, Admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:22 pm 

Andreas

You are brave and an inspiration to us all. You put yourself out there letting them know who exactly you are and that you will stand up to them no matter what. We'll all do whatever we can to help. I like others are new to the fight but from what we've seen (especially in recent times) it is a necessary one and it can be won and will. Their stupid actions has made more enemies than they could ever handle.

And you gave us a place to learn their of all of scientology's treachery, hone our skills against them, run ideas by each other and to see we are not only not alone but a much bigger group than we imaginded

Kudos to you and your great work.

=D> =D> =D> =D>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:10 pm 

Seems to me that not only has Tom Cruise become increasingly irrational but also $cientology has too (more irrational than they usually are). One would have thought, like TC, that they'd be intelligent enough to understand the merits of shutting up if they want to avoid attracting attention to yet another, in all likelyhood, failed attempt at curtailment of freedom of expression. Actively going on the offensive again, especially on one of the most popular critics, is probably not a sensible tactic to adopt but hey, who said the Co$ were ever sensible - or logical.

Keep up the good work Andreas.

New Acronym: JAF or JAFB - Just Another (Co$) Foot-Bullet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:15 pm 

admin wrote:
Thank you for the support here and by e-mail. It does mean a lot.

Don't worry about me, I got involved in this fully aware of the risks. Should the cult succeed in any way to hurt me personally or professionally they will only create a more vigilant critic.

It is just unbelievable that the cult would still be trying to use "fair game" tactics even with the attention of the world on them...and even more so that they would attack the number # 1 most prominent critic web site! Didn't they learn anything from their attack on alt.religion.scientology? And their many other footbullets?

All the very best to you Andreas!

Love, Ladybird

http://www.xenu.net/archive/footbullet/

Insanity is doing the same thing in the same way and expecting a different
outcome.
~Chinese Proverb

"The level of circumstances at which you find yourself in
life were simply created by your level of thinking. Those
circumstances will not and can not change at the same
level of thinking at which you created them. If you want
it to be different you must do something different; and
you will never do anything different until you learn to
think different. The definition of insanity is doing the
same thing, and thinking the same thing, and expecting a
different outcome." - Albert Einstein

Scientology creates their own enemies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:40 pm 

I don't know if I can inspire you or not, but I'll just give you my feedback.Warning: I'm sentimental at times, this may get gooey.

You, Andreas, are a very altruistic and decent person. As well as smart.

There's so much info on this website. I remember pulling up articles and, IIRC, videotaped clips and all kinds of stuff when I was still in CofS and trying to figure out what was going on.

You give of yourself a great deal and from what I can tell, are always there for people.

You were a big help to Tory as well. And I'm sure to many people.

I read some things you've posted about things you've said to angry Scn'ists or would have liked to say to them, and I saw directness, bluntness but decency and civility. Very tough to do all that at once.

The very fact that CofS is targetting you as they do means you are effective, IMO.

My opinion of you- FWIW- is very high and I hope that if there ever is anything I can do for you that you will let me know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:48 pm 

Admin wrote:

Quote:
Thank you for the support here and by e-mail. It does mean a lot.

Don't worry about me, I got involved in this fully aware of the risks. Should the cult succeed in any way to hurt me personally or professionally they will only create a more vigilant critic.

True and very admirable of you as always, but personally I am getting
sick and tired of seeing decent people being given hard time, and the criminals seemingly free to do as they like without ever answering for it, like if we were living in a place where the only law is the law of the jungle.

There has to be a point when this stops.

If you fancy a picket in London please PM me, I'll be more than happy to
join the team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:16 pm 

Ladybird wrote:

It is just unbelievable that the cult would still be trying to use "fair game" tactics even with the attention of the world on them...and even more so that they would attack the number # 1 most prominent critic web site! Didn't they learn anything from their attack on alt.religion.scientology? And their many other footbullets?

All the very best to you Andreas!

Yes, Ladybird! I agree with all that you have written.

Does somebody need to word clear what WORLD WIDE WEB means?

Looks like somebody blinked & it wasn't Clambake!

Andreas,
I am new around here & would like to thank you for providing this forum. It has helped me more than you know. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Sincerely
~jax~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:19 pm 

What I find interesting about all this is the very fact that they will use the laws of the US to serve their purposes only as it pertains to religious freedom (if Co$ is a religion then I'm Peter Pan) and copyright infringement when they have no problem ignoring the first amendment right to free speech. :roll: :roll: :roll: Also note, they are only a religion when it suits them to get tax breaks or as the law allows. OLet's also not forget the numerous other laws, IN MY OPINION, they seem to break (i.e. embezzelment, RICO, OSHA, welfare fraud, kidnapping, theft...shall I go on?)

If this was meant to be a scare tactic, I think it's pretty lame. Seeing this kind of thing only makes my resolve stronger and a much more vocal critic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:29 pm 

You know I think it is high time that scientology gets even more bad exposure.

I was watching the discovery channels as I do on my satellite dish (there are about 10 channels total they have) as I do on Sundays.

I thought while watching "Mythbusters" wouldn't it be great if they did a show on the e-meter but since they are of the Hollywood ilk they might be afraid to do that (maybe not, so I'll shoot them an email anyway). Then again there are many of the science shows that are produced in Australia & Briton and they might not have any fear of CO$ so I'm going to write them also to see if a show would be produced debunking the e-meter as a tool.

If they have too many backs to cover maybe they'll lay off of Andreas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 pm 

Scientology is synonymous with hypocrisy. Scientology wants its right to freedom of speech to advocate and promote its money-focused, and very dangerous, dead space alien gospel as the answer to life's problems. When non-Scientologists use their freedom of speech to attack the lies and dangers of Scientology, the cult calls them enemies and seeks to take away their freedom of speech, get them fired from their jobs, and takes other forms of revenge. This is not acceptable and in fact only results in an enormous amount of counter-creation against Scientology.

We who oppose Scientology continue to out create Scientology. We are systematically waging a highly effective and very powerful internet and media warfare against Scientology. Those who are inclined to do so are waging spiritual warfare against the evil of Scientology -- and we are prevailing in this regard.

Scientology continues to be marginalized and isolated everyday because it is a spiritual cancer that poses great danger to the world. The world recognizes this is and is flowing incalculable power to those of us who actively oppose Scientology. The world is in our side in the war against Scientology.

If you are a lurking Scientologist, please allow me to say that there is nothing wrong with you. Your doubts are correct. Your leaders have betrayed you and are selling you a squirreled and altered product. You are in a counterfiet Scientology that serves only the rich publics and elite members. You are having to re-do levels and courses only because DM altered the tech to make money. Many Scientologists have realized this and their integrity demanded that they speak up. They were declared or left. That is why so many of your fellow Scientologists have disappeared.

The public is growingly increasingly educated about the menace of Scientology and not willing to accept the brutal actions of Scientology. Why Scientology is unable to get it through its head that violence and hatred don't work is beyond me. Scientology's violence and hatred towards it enemies is, and always has, proven to be self-destructive. That Scientology, an allegedly "spiritual" group, fails to understand the Law of Karma indicates that it is in great spiritual darkness and bondage. This is the only way to explain Scientology's dangerous and self-destructive behavior.

Scientology is a Cult of Death and Destruction. It must have some massive group bank that makes it act this way because that is all I see in Scientology in PT: Irrational self-destruction. We can only hope that this irrational self-destruction hastens the collapse of this morbid and violent Cult of Death and Destruction.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Last edited by J. Swift on Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:47 pm 

There’s been a seat change in the mainstream media with regard to how they’re willing to discuss $cientology. Once afraid to touch it, some are now looking for any reportable red meat against it they can find.

$cn lawyers are still glibly chugging along as if this is 1975 and they wield this dreaded legal hammer. Sure they till have legal muscle but it’s fading.

And the media, MSNBC in particular (Scarborough, Olbermann and Carlson) have no love of $cientology. If they really harmed Andreas and/or OCB there are may sympathetic ears out there. Janet Reitman over at Rolling Stone would probably also like a piece of that story. And the question for Andreas will not be whether he’ll get another job, but which offer to take.

-L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Gladiator wrote:
If you fancy a picket in London please PM me, I'll be more than happy to join the team. [/b]

Make sure you flag your interest on the OCMB International Picket Central. You'll be contacted or it will be posted about it there if it is a public picket.

:yeahthat:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next