Where off-topic, flames, etc are thrown.
magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 6:28 am

Well said, HM!

Also, has he considered, even IF the people right here are not
in such as state...perhaps others lurking/reading this junk are.

Tsk Tsk...if that's professional, I'll take untrained.

But then, that's no doubt one of the products, isn't it?
"Mental Health Professionals cannot help anyone"
That IS what Scientologists believe.......so why not demonstrate
it? When you think about it, P has done an excellent job
of promoting ~that~ oddball view, hasn't he?

He sure hasn't helped ANYONE here............not one, that I've read
about, and he's ticked off quite a few people. I'm not ticked off,
as I said, "Take a #"---He's too obvious.

Best to all...and keep posting on the OTHER Threads!

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Philipe Luserne
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 6:38 am

My quote facilities don't work for some reason, so apologies that this is all rather laborious to follow, but I was called a liar by Alert, accusing me of... well it’s all here if you want to read it (and really why would you?) and so I've reproduced in full the dispiriting and tedious to-and-fro between Toney and Alert. Alert saved and reproduced on her posts the previous post from Toney, making some of them accessible even after his deletion. Even concerning which she's attempted to prove some mysterious conspiracy, known only to herself. Apparently I started all this mammoth thread against the accusation from Alert that I'm a LIAR (yes she likes to shout!) because I couldn't reproduce any of Toney's posts, even after I'd pointed out to her, that she herself had copied them. I ended up wondering why I bothered? As the old saying goes, "Wrestle with a pig and you both get dirty, only the pig enjoys it." Quite.

Quote Alert quoting myself: "Philipe Luserne wrote: Well, yes I understand Toney and exactly what he's going through.
Alert - Im sure you do..anyone can make THAT claim." End Quote.

Philipe: Can they? Are you a qualified mental health professional?

Quote Alert quoting myself: My my, what an inappropriate name "Alert". Your memory is obviously severely impaired. I believe you admitted you were/are a drug addict? This of course affects both the long term and short term memory.

Alert - Go back and read your discourses with Toney. You saved and quoted all his responses yourself, so there's little need for me to reproduce it all, is there? You seem a little unsure what I said about my past drug useage phil..so just paste toneys posts..not you typing them..cut&paste them with the dates and times. End Quote.

Quote Philipe: I’ll endeavour to jump to your command. End Quote.

Quote Philipe: I repeat Toney never used the nick MacToney or Mac<space>Toney, or any other derivation thereof. End Quote.

Quote Alert - You obviously have misinterpreted Mac<space>toney..its Mac toney. End Quote.

Quote Philipe: Once again Toney never used the name Mactoney here, or any variation thereof. End Quote.

Quote Alert quoting myself: Once again you're rambling and losing coherence. End Quote.

Quote Alert quoting myself: I don't need to post what you said to Toney and his quoted replies saved by yourself, as it's still on this thread, unless you've deleted it all of course? End Quote.

Quote Alert: All that remains of toney in THIS thread are other peoples posts..other than the ones toney convieniently 'forgot'..Ive deleted nothing from this thread..so you'll have to show the cut&paste of toneys posts..in fact, dont bother..YOU A LIAR and have been found out. End Quote.

Quote Philipe: I've reproduced the posts (as tedious and nauseating as it all was) with your quoted posts from Toney included. Please try not to shout so often in capital letters. It’s just another pointer of mental illness and in this case quite absurd. End Quote.

Quote Alert quoting myself: If so, I still have all my own saved copies of all of Toney’s threads, but I have no intention of reproducing them here, either for you or anyone else. End Quote.

Quote Alert: Thats because you are a LIAR...simple. End Quote

Quote Philipe: Not quite so simple. In fact you’re the proven liar. I’m now done with you. You are obviously very ill. I only hope your maniacally and dangerous obsessions don’t manifest themselves on to someone in real life? End Quote.

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:19 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toney wrote:
BB wrote:
Hey Toney,
You are loved and appreciated here.

Maybe try starting again? You want to get laid, i'm sure its possible.
You want to meet critics and SCNs is possible. You want to talk you KNOw its on.

We all want you to stay.

You are a star.

That was a lovely thing to say actually Terill and I don't think I gave it due credit.

So lovely in fact, I'm convinced...Where do I sign on for the FZ?? PM me the details.

I can only manage about £200/Hour for services. Also, I don't often "boast" about it, so keep it quiet, but I'm one of the few OT9's, so what more can you offer beyond that?

As for getting laid, well who can you suggest. She'll have to be OT8 at least of course.

Unless the offer was, *ahem*, gulp, personal?

Quote:
We all want you to stay.

I know. I'm universally adored. What can I say?

As for pitch or catch, you'll have to ask our American cousins. I'm out either way.

I ACTUALLY had a decent amont of empathy for YOU toney....right up until this particular post of yours.

Making a reference of 'being one of the few OT 9's' was when I became a little 'suspicious'.Then when you advised BB that you were interested in the FZ...it really became a little more evident you ARE suggesting that FZ will be the solution to YOUR 'problems' *smells a plant*

I may be incorrect in my assumption on THAT point.
But I AM correct in stating that you are asking BB if he 'pitches or catches' is a COME ON.
To 'pitch or catch' is a reference to being a giver or taker...a shirt lifter or pillow-biter.

OT IX? yeah, RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT!
If you ARE OT IX and still have 'drinking' or 'drug' issues...youre not even clear by CoS definition let alone 'clear' in thought or action

Whatever the case toney...you get no more empathy from ME...and being GAY is of little importance in MY empathy stakes..I'm sure you can educate BB on 'pitching and catching'

Good Luck with THAT! OFF TO FZ WITH YOU FELLA!
Be sure you ask if being GAY is allowed in FZ..as it's a MASSIVE overt in the teachings of CoS and it's BULLSHIT beliefs

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:14 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toney wrote:
Alert-Uh-Hu wrote:
Good Luck with THAT! OFF TO FZ WITH YOU FELLA!
Be sure you ask if being GAY is allowed in FZ..as it's a MASSIVE overt in the teachings of CoS and it's BULLSHIT beliefs

But, Sweetie-pie, I've already told you. Anything goes in OT9

Alert-If-you-say-so wrote:
To 'pitch or catch' is a reference to being a giver or taker...a shirt lifter or pillow-biter.

Quite, and we've already established what a macho hetro "pitcher" I am. Just go and interview all your African American inmates who roam as packs of "Wovles" and rape one in ten new prison inmates. The "catcher" is the prison "bitch" or "punk". The "Wolves" remain red-blooded all American Males cos they're only "pitching". Let's see now, 10% of a 2000,000 prison population. Dang, that's a lot of hurting anuses.

Hasn't caught on over here in Blighty yet.

ZZzz wrote:
I'm sure you can educate BB on 'pitching and catching'

Oh, I'm sure he's up to speed on it all by now. He'll have to be by OT9. It's part of the initiation.

[Disclaimer: This is all B/S for the weird and worderful conspiratorially minded Alert. The part about the wolves is true though. Chilling Documentary last week on National Geographic Channel]

Well excuse my ignorance of the joke I didnt see.maybe you can show me how 'the big-boys' do it toney.you appear to have EXTENSIVE knowledge of 'Jail-life'.I dont know any afro-americans in jail..so I'll take your word for it as I've been been Incarcerated. >8-P Have a nice Day!

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:07 pm Post subject:

Toney wrote:
Jerk wrote:
If you WERE 'fairdinkum' about 'slashing' your wrists..you would slash verticallly and NOT horizontally.

The photos of my cut wrists are slashed vertically, to reach the arterial vein. The first time I tried horizontally (which I don't even mention in my attempts, as it was pretty useless), the next two times were vertical and deep. The scars seem to be all over the place, that is because:

1) They've healed remarkably and so the full extent and depth of the wound isn't visible

2) You cut vertically and deeply and then sideways to open the wound to reach the vein. I did this on both wrists and I came damn close as well. People don't realise just how deep you have to go to reach that crucial vein, which incidently is why alt.suicide.holiday don't recommend it as a course of suicide. Very few people manage to kill themselves by cutting their wrists. I certainly wouldn't use that method again. I passed out through the sleeping tablets before I could continue and lost pints of blood. Never felt a thing though as I hacked into myself. Needed lots of stitches and no anaesthetic.

You're teaching me to suck eggs asshole. Show the pics to a Doctor if you doubt my word. Or then again don't bother.

Just as I'll no longer bother responding to a vicious cunt such as yourself.

FOAD. You truly are a shining light on this board lert. Can it get any lower?

Vicious...moi? I reserve vicious in cahoots with anger toney....Contempt breeds contempt...and that is ALL I show you.I dont need or require some BULLSHIT about vein or arterial depth toney...before I joined CoS I was a drug user by injection...so DONT give ME that BULLSHIT about depth and what you need to do to make it definite when you 'slash'.
If you REALLY want 'solution'...you will seek it out and embrace it.I'm not going into my life story pal...but I also suffered unspeakables as a child and subsequently suffered SEVERE trauma courtesy of CoS...so DONT FUCKING PREACH about how hard YOU have or HAD it in life..you as well as I have endured and survived...not like the many that have died at the hand of Scientology or those who took their own lives because of misplaced guilt or delusions implanted by others.
Last edited by Philipe Luserne on Fri May 12, 2006 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ladybird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ladybird » Fri May 12, 2006 6:41 am

"Dr." Phil IS Toney/Neil.

Toney, you have much more to offer than playing stupid games for your own amusement.

Please try helping us? See how you like it? You can always go back to being a troll, you ARE very good at it, but I think you would be a better critic.

All the best, Ladybird

nullportal

Post by nullportal » Fri May 12, 2006 6:43 am

arc_triangle wrote: I abase myself, with regard to my former impropriety and apologise unreservedly.
Thou gentleman, thou scholar, on the day it is learned only the Mormons get into heaven may you be declared an honorary wearer of the Temple Garment and the most buxom of angels annoint thy privates.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 6:45 am

WHAT IS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM FUCKWITH..YOU HAVENT SHOWN NOTHING..YOU DONT KNOW MY PAIN FUCKHEAD.YOU DONT LIVE IN MY HEAD.HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.YOU TRY MAKE PEOPLE INDSANE.IF I WERE IN FRONT OF YOU ID STAB YA FUCKIN EYES OUT WITHA FUCKIN ICEPICK YOU DOG.YOU CANYT IMAGINE ANYONES TURMIOL.YOU CALL YOURSELF A PRTOFESSIONA;L ID LOVE TO BE SOM4EONE ELSE.BUT IM ME YA DOG!!YOUVE TYPED MY WORDS, NOT PASTE SHGITALL OF TONEYS STUFF..YOUA FUCKIN LYING CUNT AND THE SORT OF FUCKWIT LOSER THAT MAKES ME WAANA BE DEAD..FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri May 12, 2006 6:45 am

This place looks AWFUL.

The above is just one example. There is something to be said for pure ASCII.

Coloured text, dumb avatars, animated icons, hordes of sickening smiley faces, drawings, photographs, cartoon signatures... this place is a MESS!

The overall orange/blue/white colour scheme of the site is tasteful enough, but shot to Hell by users with no self-control or judgment to speak of.

Most threads end up looking like a combination colouring book and comic strip. Totally unprofessional.

*Mel*

BobDylan

Post by BobDylan » Fri May 12, 2006 6:50 am

.... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... ALL TOGETHER NOW...

...ALL YOU NEED IS L O V E

...ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE, LOVE

...LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED

(this thread made my head spin- big time)

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 12, 2006 6:52 am

Why would Philipe "the mental health professional"
be in possesion of Toney's deleted emails?

Why would Philipe "the mental health professional" know
all of Toney's user names?

Why would Philipe "the mental health professional" who only
lurked here harbor such intense hatred for Magoo?

Why would Philipe "the mental health professional" keep
lying to us about his identity?

I know hubbard taught you to lie but you can change
your negative programming.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 6:53 am

So why do you stay here?

We who post here don't seem to mind it.

I'm ever amazed when someone just *drops in* and

ALL they have to say is yuk, bad, yuckie, super bad,

"Oh my.............what a mess~"

Go find something better then, we've got things to talk
about that you no doubt would find 'messy'.

Awwww....so sorry.

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Philipe Luserne

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 6:54 am

Quote Alert: "WHAT IS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM FUCKWITH..YOU HAVENT SHOWN NOTHING..YOU DONT KNOW MY PAIN FUCKHEAD.YOU DONT LIVE IN MY HEAD.HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.YOU TRY MAKE PEOPLE INDSANE.IF I WERE IN FRONT OF YOU ID STAB YA FUCKIN EYES OUT WITHA FUCKIN ICEPICK YOU DOG.YOU CANYT IMAGINE ANYONES TURMIOL.YOU CALL YOURSELF A PRTOFESSIONA;L ID LOVE TO BE SOM4EONE ELSE.BUT IM ME YA DOG!!YOUVE TYPED MY WORDS, NOT PASTE SHGITALL OF TONEYS STUFF..YOUA FUCKIN LYING CUNT AND THE SORT OF FUCKWIT LOSER THAT MAKES ME WAANA BE DEAD..FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@" End Quote.

I rest my case and withdraw from any further communication with this person that may only push her further to the edge, given the antagonistic transference she's applied to me from her anger at Toney, her Father, her Mother or who knows what.

I request that any suitably qualified professional here intervene and contact this lady who goes by the moniker "Alert".

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 12, 2006 6:58 am

HM: You're on it, again!

Jeeeeeeeeeeesh......I'm glad you're here.

And Toney, uh hum......"Doctor"......please, please
spend half the time you spend here being mad at us
getting some REAL HELP YOU COULD USE! Or, as
Ladybird said, "Use it to be a critic". My guess is
you're a bit like Columbo, and you cannot wait
for the next story to bite. Get on with it.

As Dolly Parton once said: "I ~~have~~ to sing!
If I was just concerned about ME ..I'd go NUTS!"

I think that's true for most people. Move on,
find the next story.....something new!
I bet you'd be great at research. Shall I get your hat? :wink:

Best to all,

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Melissa

Post by Melissa » Fri May 12, 2006 7:05 am

Magoo, how about if you take your own advice? You don't like my posts, don't feel compelled to respond and put your two cents in. Or is it only okay to comment when YOU don't like something?

Regardless of the personal attacks and postulating away, my comment stands. This place looks like a kindergarten class on Ritalin. Animated, cutesy, cartoon mayhem. Appropriate for a 10-year old's blog, perhaps, but not a serious discussion site.

But hey, some people like living in a pig sty. If it's okay with you, that's fine!

*Mel*

Philipe Luserne

Post by Philipe Luserne » Fri May 12, 2006 7:07 am

PS. I will be reporting this post to the authorities as she has made threats against my life.

I did nothing to antagonise her, quite the reverse in fact, as she's hounded me since I arrived here, as the posting record will prove. I've merely responded, and mildly at that to what have been mounting provocation’s, resulting in this.

She's obviously a dangerous individual and I will see her prosecuted for that post.

I don't make idle threats of legal action as this board and "Alert" will rapidly discover.

Philipe

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 7:07 am

Philipe Luserne wrote:Quote Alert: "WHAT IS YOUR FUCKIN PROBLEM FUCKWITH..YOU HAVENT SHOWN NOTHING..YOU DONT KNOW MY PAIN FUCKHEAD.YOU DONT LIVE IN MY HEAD.HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.YOU TRY MAKE PEOPLE INDSANE.IF I WERE IN FRONT OF YOU ID STAB YA FUCKIN EYES OUT WITHA FUCKIN ICEPICK YOU DOG.YOU CANYT IMAGINE ANYONES TURMIOL.YOU CALL YOURSELF A PRTOFESSIONA;L ID LOVE TO BE SOM4EONE ELSE.BUT IM ME YA DOG!!YOUVE TYPED MY WORDS, NOT PASTE SHGITALL OF TONEYS STUFF..YOUA FUCKIN LYING CUNT AND THE SORT OF FUCKWIT LOSER THAT MAKES ME WAANA BE DEAD..FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@FUCK YOU!@" End Quote.

I rest my case and withdraw from any further communication with this person that may only push her further to the edge, given the antagonistic transference she's applied to me from her anger at Toney, her Father, her Mother or who knows what.

I request that any suitably qualified professional here intervene and contact this lady who goes by the moniker "Alert".
YOUR A GUTLESS LIAR PHIL..YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.ICOME HERE FOR INTERACTION..AND ALL YOU DI IS CALL ME NAMENS YOU SACK OF CRAP.YOU CARE ABOIUT NOBODY BUT YOURSELF FUCKWITH.I WISH YOU WERE DEAD IOMN THE INSIDE LIKE MANY EXSCIENTOLOGISTS HAVE BEEN YOU CUNTYT
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 12, 2006 7:12 am

ITS POEPLE LIEK YOU PHIL THAT NEED TO HAVE REAL UNDERSTANDING FUCKHEAD..SO KNO THIS MUCH..AFTER TODAYS LITTLE DISPLAY OF WHAT YOUHAVE SAIFD TO ME ID RATHER BE DEAD THAN TAKE YOUR SHIT YOU PUT ON PEOPLE YA ANIMLA

Return to “Dustbin”