One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:55 am 

The money is steadily swirling down the drain....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:58 am 

Don Carlo wrote:
Hee Hee - Team Ritalin.

Look again. I've edited it (added the banner underneath). :twisted: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:01 am 

This is funny on so many levels.

First, "Dianetics Racing" is a one car "racing team" that will compete in the Dodge Weekly Series at Irwindale Raceway in Calfornia. This is not a big racing team. It is one car at one raceway.

Second, DM and Scientologists just don't get that Scientology's reputation is permanently shot to hell. Scientology has zero credibility except for that which it invents for itself in its own PR or creates by its continuous series of footbullets. A Dianetics NASCAR won't help at all, especially one with the Dianetics volcano on the hood. The car is guaranteed to be seen as a joke.

Scientology is viewed as a bizarre, brutal, lunatic cult. I know Scientologists don't want to ack this, but it is real for the world outside of Scientology and is therefore true.

Scientology is like a hard drive that has crashed: It cannot be repaired. Scientology's reputation has been permanently and irreparably damaged by 56 years of LRH's lies; his fake WWII medals; his fake Ph.D.; the violence of GO and OSA; Fair Game; Lisa Mc Pherson's death; Operation Snow White; Disconnection; all the lawsuits; and a greed that knows no bounds. And after all that there is the whole $360,000 whacko nutjob OT VII thing about Xenu and Body Thetans. OT is so utterly powerless that OT VII Kirstie Alley had to go to Jenny Craig to lose 60 pounds. Look, if OT powers can't help an OT lose some weight, then OT is not real. It is all mocked up.

"Dianetics Racing" is DM's admission that Scientology has completely failed in Hollywood. Tom Cruise failed miserably in his crusade to conquer psychiatry and boom the Orgs by the power of his fame. He is now seen as existing on the same astral plane as Michael Jackson. One can presume that it is only a matter of time before Tom Cruise is arrested for some form of moral turpitude because he is in the downward spiral.

turpitude \TUR-puh-tood; -tyood\, noun:
1. Inherent baseness or vileness of principle, words, or actions; depravity.
2. A base act.

The Hollywood days of Scientology are over and DM appears to be desperately trying to do many things:

1. Create a new breed of Scientology hero -- a race car driver. Scientology's pampered, crazy actors have flopped as PR props. DM wants a new boy as his PR shill, he wants a race car driver. Can a Scientology country western singer be far behind as DM seeks a new demographic for his 1950's flying saucer cult? Warning to Scientology's race car driver: Scientology is all about stats and only about stats. If the driver loses a race it is out PR for Scientology. If the driver loses there is no prize money. How long before Scientology is asking for donations for its race team?

2. Connect with a new demographic -- NASCAR fans. This is a big joke because NASCAR fans don't like strange 1950's flying saucer cults and they don't go to NASCAR races to get stress tests on E-Meters in the yellow Scientology tent. NASCAR fans will come in looking for free beer, see Gatorade and Calmag, laugh at the E-Meter, and then promptly leave to find something more interesting. It will be hilarious to see stiff and robotic Scientology clones attempting to do stress tests or touch assists at a NASCAR event. This would be worth doing a documentary on under the heading, "Failed Concepts."

3. Get the Dianetics car seen on television and at the tracks in a desperate attempt to mainstream Scientology. NASCAR is mainstream middle America, It is big business. It is Wal-Mart, Mc Donalds, Firestone, Good Year, Pennzoil, etc. Mainstream America is not Scientology. The joke about Dianetics Racing is that Scientology calls non-Scienologists "wogs" and yet Scientology is now going right into the wog world of NASCAR to look for raw meat. Good luck.

4. DM perhaps wants to try to sell cheap Book One auditing to a larger demographic as a means to get people into his empty Ideal Orgs. Memo to DM: Rent the Ideal Orgs out for Bar Mitzvahs because NASCAR fans won't be heading your way.

My prediction: Dianetics Racing will prove to be unworkable on so many levels. It will fold up after two seasons when it gets laughed right out of NASCAR. One problem: Only WISE businesses will sponsor the Scientology car. No wog business would want its name assoicated with Scientology. Moreover, any CEO of a wog company will not allow money to be spent endorsing any religion.

The game is over for Scientology but they don't get it. DM has enough cash to create an apparency of motion and growth, but all he is doing is spending money in an attempt to buy some of psychiatry's 99.9999 market share to increase his dwindling 15,000 person membership.

A Scientology millionaire is funding Dianetics Racing and DM looks to be kicking in some money. This looks like a low-budget test.
Quote:
4 May, 2006

Contracts were signed amidst impossible last minute deadlines and production targets, soldering a new power-partnership between Kenton Gray, founder of Freedom Motorsports Group and Grant Cordone, leading motivational speaker and multi-million dollar real-estate investor.

Cordone, founder and owner of Cordone Enterprises Inc, signed onto the Freedom Motorsports Group Board of Directors Thursday as the new CEO and major equity partner, forecasting the execution of major long-term planning for sponsor developments and entry into the Busch series for the 2007 season.

"Grant saw the potential of our program as well as the persistence and track record of our team and our long standing track performance record," was the comment made by Kenton Gray, NASCAR #27 driver, who plans his inaugural race at Irwindale Speedway on May 6th, only three days away from the contract signing.

"Now that we've affirmed resources for the 2006 Super Late season, several major sponsor relationships that have been under negotiations look good to solidify, with at least one major deal ready to close in time for Saturday's race,� said Kenton in a recent interview concerning his eminent entry into the NASCAR Dodge Weekly Series at Irwindale.

The timing of events over the previous several weeks leading up to the signing of FMG's new corporate alliance has amazed Kenton and many of his colleagues, with several major targets “falling into place.� Kenton has successfully run Legends cars over the last two seasons at Irwindale, but major funding needed to run the Super Late program had been eluding the team until things began to come together around February of this year.

FMG is also joined by two additional senior officers, Mac Graham and Steve Poore, who will be handling corporate investor and sponsor relations, as well as Survival Strategies co-owner Harvey Schmiedeke, who joins FMG as an advisory board member.

FMG continues it's long-standing affiliate relationship with Perry Multimedia, Inc. CEO and co-owner Rex Perry will be handling Internet promotion and PR for the team.

ref: http://www.fmgracing.com/news/article_32.php

http://philosophyofcosmology.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:46 am 

J. Swift wrote:

Quote:
4 May, 2006

Contracts were signed amidst impossible last minute deadlines and production targets, soldering a new power-partnership between Kenton Gray, founder of Freedom Motorsports Group and Grant Cordone, leading motivational speaker and multi-million dollar real-estate investor.

Cordone, founder and owner of Cordone Enterprises Inc, signed onto the Freedom Motorsports Group Board of Directors Thursday as the new CEO and major equity partner, forecasting the execution of major long-term planning for sponsor developments and entry into the Busch series for the 2007 season.

"Grant saw the potential of our program as well as the persistence and track record of our team and our long standing track performance record," was the comment made by Kenton Gray, NASCAR #27 driver, who plans his inaugural race at Irwindale Speedway on May 6th, only three days away from the contract signing.

"Now that we've affirmed resources for the 2006 Super Late season, several major sponsor relationships that have been under negotiations look good to solidify, with at least one major deal ready to close in time for Saturday's race,� said Kenton in a recent interview concerning his eminent entry into the NASCAR Dodge Weekly Series at Irwindale.

The timing of events over the previous several weeks leading up to the signing of FMG's new corporate alliance has amazed Kenton and many of his colleagues, with several major targets “falling into place.� Kenton has successfully run Legends cars over the last two seasons at Irwindale, but major funding needed to run the Super Late program had been eluding the team until things began to come together around February of this year.

FMG is also joined by two additional senior officers, Mac Graham and Steve Poore, who will be handling corporate investor and sponsor relations, as well as Survival Strategies co-owner Harvey Schmiedeke, who joins FMG as an advisory board member.

FMG continues it's long-standing affiliate relationship with Perry Multimedia, Inc. CEO and co-owner Rex Perry will be handling Internet promotion and PR for the team.

ref: http://www.fmgracing.com/news/article_32.php

Here's the stats for clam racing.....

There is definitely a spelling error for Grant Cordone. Cardone is the Motivational Speaker guy, Cardone Enterprises Inc.
His stats are here.....
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... rdone.html
Grant Cardone appears in $cientology's 2004 WISE directory

Mac Graham's stats....
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... raham.html
Cookie cutter website: http://myreligion.scientologist.net/macgraham/

Steve Poore's stats....
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... poore.html
Also in the WISE directory 2001 & 2004.
Cookie cutter website: http://myreligion.scientologist.net/stevepoore/

Harvey Schmiedeke's stats......
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... edeke.html

That's a lot of OT power there. It's a wonder they all don't just spontaneously explode when they get together in the same room.

Rex Perry's Stats....
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... perry.html
Cookie cutter website: http://myreligion.scientology.org/rexperrry/

There's nothing for "Kenton Gray" but there is for Kenten Gray, who's stats are here....
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... -gray.html
and there is a Kent Gray, which could be short for Kenton...
http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... -gray.html
Also in 2004 WISE directory ( Category "Sports").

Last edited by Sponge on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:51 am 

Scientology "Trash Culture Queen" Nancy Cartwright, voice of Bart Simpson, poses with the Scienoracers:

Look at Nancy's black bra under her pink top; has this woman no taste? Who dresses her?

The Simpson's is a funny show, but it is trash culture. Homer is an alcoholic, Bart is a deliquent, and the show is celebrates dsyfunction. How does Scientologist Nancy Cartwright help to "Clear the Planet" with her weekly contribution to The Simpson's? I don't see how it is ethical for a Scientologist to celebrate and promote the trash culture of The Simpson's.

http://philosophyofcosmology.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:59 am 

'Alert' wrote:
Maybe someone can post the link to the reports about 'Book Sales manipulation'?

I've no link for you Alert, but what I remember about it is how they kept Dianetics on the "best seller" list.

They would buy Dianetics from pre-selected bookstores that report their sales from which the list is compiled. They kept the books the amount of time for the bookstores computer to "tally" the sales from inventory and automatically re-order more copies.

While some books were returned, money refunded, other copies were warehoused, some donated, etc.. Bridge Publications was set-up to organize the effort to create Hubbard as a "world-class author". Bridge Publications is not about making money, but promoting Hubbard's work at their own expense.

That's how I remember reading it was done.

This NASCAR business is going to be another "foot-bullet" for DM I'm sure. A cult survives by staying out of the "limelight", not putting themselves in it. We should all be glad Miscavige is an obvious moron I suppose. He seems ok with sticking Scientology in everyone's face, when he should be quietly as possible working his Volunteer Ministry recruitments, and keeping an eye on precious metal prices for his stash in Trementina, N.M..

My two bits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:37 am 

It would appear that DM's hurry to get bodies into the orgs is causing him to overlook some key factors about his recruitment targets. His error will cost them.

It's going to end up footbulleting as more people become aware of certain elements surrounding the Co$ and interesting to watch, to say the least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:45 am 

Not one mention of the word "Scientology" in that entire press release.

Maybe Miscavige is more aware of his image problems than we might think. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:41 am 

Aristotle wrote:

I cant speak on what is tanspiring across the 'pond'..but I CAN tell you that its all about Dianetics in Australia...and from what I recently witnessed at the Dianetics anniversary..its Global.
People have already decided on 'Scientology'...too much has happened in the last 10 years alone for many people to not to know what a whacked bunch live within the Scientology community.
Its pointless listing occurences, its all to evident AND obvious to John/Joan Citizens, Scientology is not only whacked, but also dangerous for mental stability.
RTC want people to 'forget' scientology in a sense..and take up interest in Dianetics..and as MANY of you know..the only difference between Diantetics and Scientology is the word 'Religion'.
Diantetics IS the foundation of Scientology and was what gave birth to it.

Antique, i read some really great stuff about what you remember about how Dianetics was kept in the 'Best sellers' list..I'll have to try find it..something about labels still being on new books, something along those lines. I would NEVER put anything past Scientology....their past speaks for itself..
SCIENTOLOGY BELIEF STEALS YOU REALITY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:03 pm 

Aristotle wrote:

It needs to be done sooner or later. Dianetics needs to be directly associated with Scientology in the general public's mind.

Putting a big decal of Dianetics on a NASCAR is only going to get people to talk about it. That will only lead to the EP of the primary general knowledge being Dianetics = Scientology = UFO cult imo.

It is one thing to believe, or be expected to believe in the Xenu space opera story. It is another equal stretch of ignorance to expect someone to believe in a fetus devoid of an ear canal hearing words that will affect their entire life perspective.

Dianetics is by today's standards a completely idiotic read, while by 1950's standards just a bold fabrication of "quackery". The type of person falling for it will quickly move from being "classified" as naive and idealistic, ...to full-blown gullible and not overly intelligent. While a relatively high intelligence level was once a plus for Scientology recruitment decades past imo, it will become a complete negative.

NASCAR, a family owned business, has been in the news lately (CBS's 60 Minutes) regarding their allowing alcohol/tobacco advertisement. Allowing Scn/Dia to be advertised, may just be going too far for the general NASCAR fan, ...and they could express disapproval.

This is where I see picketing could be very productive and enlightening. If the DIANETICS RACECAR drew constant picketing at the race track, ...it would kill it, and become just another "foot-bullet' for Scientology imo. However, I suspect you can't picket on NASCAR property. This could call for innovation in the picketing realm.

Any wealthy individuals out there who would like to sponser a racecar?

The "Operation Clambake" racingteam?

My two bits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:09 pm 

You know, I saw the car while surfing the web the other day but didn't bother posting about it since I found only scientology-sanctioned PR. I found no evidence of real media coverage...way to go Co$! Good luck getting the Nascar dads on board. :lol:

Post subject: Re: The $cientology NASCAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:36 pm 

[quote="Morsicle"]I couldn’t believe this when I heard it. I said to myself “No way SCIEN-FUCKING-TOLOGY WITH A NASCAR!?!?�

http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/pressd ... ressid=843

How much more can the public take? I thought they were a religion. Is there a Catholic Church NASCAR?

Nah the catholics cant do it. They can't fit those big pointy hats in the cars..... :wink:

Post subject: Re: The $cientology NASCAR
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:42 pm 

Crimson wrote:
Morsicle wrote:
I couldn’t believe this when I heard it. I said to myself “No way SCIEN-FUCKING-TOLOGY WITH A NASCAR!?!?�

http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/pressd ... ressid=843

How much more can the public take? I thought they were a religion. Is there a Catholic Church NASCAR?

Nah the catholics cant do it. They can't fit those big pointy hats in the cars..... :wink:

I suppose the nearest thing would be if Richard Branson's company sponsored a car and had a female driver called Mary.
Then you'd have "Virgin Mary".
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:22 pm 

Motorcycle champion Keith Code is a Scientologist, and has been known to emblazon his bike and leathers with DIANETICS logos, like the NASCAR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:41 pm 

neil c wrote:
Motorcycle champion Keith Code is a Scientologist, and has been known to emblazon his bike and leathers with DIANETICS logos, like the NASCAR

Retired 1979.
He does run a superbike school.
He trained champions but did he actually ever win a championship himself?
http://www.superbikeschool.co.uk/uk/ssl/keithcode.php
I wonder if he filters in some scientology at the superbike school. Lots of eager young raw meat there.

STATS:-

2004 WISE Directory:

Category: Sports
Keith Code
California Superbike School
255 Harlow Drive
Glendale, CA 91206-4710
United States
Tel. +1 818-246-0717
Fax +1 818-246-3307
E-Mail: code@[provider].net

Clear 5637 KEITH CODE, New York Auditor 129
Keith Code BASIC DIANETICS BOOKS COURSE Celebrity 26 1977-09-01
Keith Code NEW OT VI SOLO NOTS COURSE Source 50 1985-12-01
Keith Code NEW OT VII SOLO NOTS COMPLETION Source 63 1988-09-01
Keith Code HUBBARD DISSEMINATION COURSE Source 64 1988-11-01
Keith Code NEW OT VIII Freewinds 1 1989-12-01
Keith Code DIV 4A SERVICES Celebrity 232 1990-01-01
Keith Code L 11 NEW LIFE RUNDOWN Source 71 1990-04-01
Keith Code L 12 FLAG OT EXECUTIVE RUNDOWN Source 71 1990-04-01
Keith Code L 11 RUNDOWN EXPANDED Source 71 1990-04-01
Keith Code DIV 4A SERVICES Celebrity 242 1990-11-01
Keith Code DIANETICS SEMINAR Celebrity 244 1991-02-01
Keith Code DIV 4A SERVICES Celebrity 244 1991-02-01
Keith Code HUBBARD DIANETICS SEMINAR Celebrity 246 1991-06-01
Keith Code KEY TO LIFE Freewinds 6 1991-08-01
Keith Code PURIFICATION RUNDOWN Celebrity 252 1992-03-01
Keith Code INT BY DYNAMICS RUNDOWN Source 81 1992-06-01
Keith Code EXEC STATUS ONE Celebrity 256 1992-07-01
Keith Code LIFE ORIENTATION COURSE Freewinds 11 1993-07-01
Keith Code KNOWLEDGE RUNDOWN Source 90 1993-12-01
Keith Code PROFESSION INTENSIVE Source 90 1993-12-01
Keith Code VITAL INFORMATION RUNDOWN Source 90 1993-12-01
Keith Code PROSPERITY RUNDOWN Source 90 1993-12-01
Keith Code PERSONAL VALUES AND INTEGRITY COURSE Celebrity 281 1994-12-01
Keith Code SOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE, PART I Source 111 1997-11-01
Keith Code STUDENT HAT Celebrity 309 1998-01-01
Keith Code SOLO NOTS AUDITOR CERTAINTY COURSE, PART II Source 124 1999-05-01
Keith Code VOLUNTEER MINISTER COURSE Celebrity 345 2003-02-01

His "cookie-cutter" scieno website: http://home.scientologist.org/keithc/

source: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... -code.html

Article:
Reverend Murray Luther wrote:
.....While investigators were informing investors that their money was gone, Scientologists refused to publicly indict Slatkin on what had emerged as a multi-million dollar crime. On the contrary, Ms. Christie did her best to put a happy face on the whole thing: "I would like to emphasize how much good came out of it." One must wonder what kind of twisted math Christie used to calculate how much good comes out of a swindle where investors lost all their money. Prominent Scientologist Keith Code casually explained, "A lot of people I know are not crushed by it," as if losing your life savings was nothing but a minor annoyance to be taken in stride. ......

whole article here: http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/re ... er_05.html
(Murray Luther is the pen name of a Scientologist who's been in good standing with the Church for over twenty-five years. )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next