Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
ieguy

Post by ieguy » Fri May 26, 2006 1:40 am

hello everybody, I'm new here and I think this place is great. Living in Hemet, CA the past ten years, one hears one too many stories involving Golden Era Productions (or Gold Base as I've seen it referred as).... It's really odd having such a place within a 4 mile radius of my house, perhaps one day it will finally be shut down.

game-domino@hotmail.com

game-domino

Post by game-domino@hotmail.com » Sat May 27, 2006 9:10 pm

Great site. I will bookmark for my sons to view as well!!!

BundyTheRipper

Hiya

Post by BundyTheRipper » Sun May 28, 2006 2:51 pm

I have been visiting for a bit now and finally decided to register and make my face known... came by scientology as I am interested in religions and started investigating this one... as I usually do I hit up wikipedia and somehow ended up here I have delved more and more into it and have ammassed a good bit of knowlege now on the topic (I would say that I have spent now a total of 100 hours this week researching) and find the protest of scientology's practices (tho I have no problem with what they believe just not for me) to be a worthy movement for me to settle into I look forward to getting to know everyone and hopefully help some people out. I have already disuaded a friend who had been thinking about going in who is a bit of (not to speak ill of friends) a weak willed person. I think perhaps I might have already helped one person if that counts :D

food-gift-basket@hotmail.

food-gift-basket

Post by food-gift-basket@hotmail. » Wed May 31, 2006 3:50 pm

Nice site... Cool guestbook...

leather-sofa@hotmail.com

leather-sofa

Post by leather-sofa@hotmail.com » Wed May 31, 2006 3:50 pm

Looking for information and found it at this great site...

another anonymous user

Post by another anonymous user » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:42 pm

You guys all deserve some serious respect for continuing to draw attention to the CoS corporation and it's pseudo-religious antics, using only cold hard facts to illustrate your point.

Don't let the CoS' lies and threats get you down - The Emperor has no clothes, and calling you names dosen't make him any less nekkid.

Its damning that the only sources of information on what scientology actually preaches are CoS-critical sites that they have attempted to close down.

I wanted to hear the other side of the argument and checked out a few pro-Scientology sites, and could find - quite literally - nothing about Xenu, the aliens and OT powers.

Thanks for sticking your necks out to bring curious people the facts. Keep up the good work.

mink@coats.com

mink coats

Post by mink@coats.com » Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:44 am

Greetings to all!:) I wish to establish same guestbook. What should I make for this purpose? It works without mistakes?

Fanboy The Great And...

Post by Fanboy The Great And... » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:47 am

A bit of backstory:

I got led to Operation Clambake through tomcruiseisnuts.com (can't remember what link led me to tcin tho), and spent four days doing nothing but reading everything on here.

Previously, my only real experience with Scientology was through Heinlein referencing them in Friday, watching that episode of South Park (which I gleefully downloaded and show at every opportunity), and Battlefield Earth the book (which, I :oops: to admit, I actually enjoyed... I got it from a used book store, though, and romantically like to believe that maybe a scientologist who was forced to buy it in the "Put it on the Bestseller's Drive!" got fed up and traded in that copy in order to buy some bread for her hungry kids.)

Still, though, just because it hasn't brushed my life personally doesn't mean I should just sit back and let the CoS ride roughshod where it pleases. While I can't contribute much, I can at least do what I can, eh?

Hope to talk to you guys a lot!
"Of course he went by Ron; who would have
taken a guy named Lafayette seriously?"

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

cindy-movie-sheehan@hotma

cindy-movie-sheehan

Post by cindy-movie-sheehan@hotma » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:06 pm

Lucky to find you, keep on the good workk guys! Best of luck.

freshlook-color-blend@hot

freshlook-color-blend

Post by freshlook-color-blend@hot » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:06 pm

I browse and saw you website and I found it very interesting.Thank you for the good work, greetings

victorian_art

Post by victorian_art » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:50 am

Hello, my name is Steph. After awhile of reading and hovering around this board/site, I've decided to join. Obviously, I am very opposed to the CoS, though I believe if someone actually believes in the actual religious aspects of it, that is okay. But the church is another, different horrific story...mainly I believe what I feel like most people here believe.

Though i would just introduce myself because I kind of just showed up and started posting. After researching so much I've finally made up my mind to take my position and fight against Scientology. So, um, sorry if I ask some questions, I've researched but there might still be things I don't know.

After reading through here, I hope there are many people I can be friends with. I like a lot of people on here, I love they way they handle themselves and are not scared. Well, sorry. Bye!
...Nope. Nothing.

Unknown

Scientology

Post by Unknown » Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:52 pm

Hello Fellow Readers,
I have but a thought for you all, it may be slightly offensive, but i'm most certain you can handle it.

Have any of you ever thought Scientology is not a RELIGION but none other than a dangerous CULT? I do.. however, my peers have rebuttaled my arguements well. I personally think that it leans more to cult operations and it is extremely expensive.

This is just a simple theory.

Thank you for your time.

Unknown Writer

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:30 pm

Dear unknown, read the articles on the home page of www.xenu.net, and some of the posts in this message board, and see that many of us don;'t think Church of Scientology is a religion, either. Some of its members believe in it, and think it is a religion. I don't argue with their personal beliefs, but in my opinion the top management of CoS is a scam.

medical-malpractice@hotma

medical-malpractice

Post by medical-malpractice@hotma » Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:48 am

Hi! Definitely nice and neat site you got there.

Return to “Guest Book”