One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:31 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
I can be repetitive too, see?

Thank you for not considering my message to you, magoo.
Have fun spinning in circles.
I shall now go back to playing with you the way I want, because this conversation has turned one sided.
You demand, but are unwilling to give.
I don't play that way.

I'm gonna log back in as OSA Goon and say that Scientology rules :lol: and at least have some fun watching you get upset.

I tried to have an adult conversation with you, even gave in to your childish demands.
But you're unable to have a real conversation, magoo.

Again, I don't blame you - I blame the cult.
You're their product.

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Posts: 11033
Location: Burbank, CA, USA
I guess he couldn't take the heat.

I'm not surprised.

Blowing is a common feature for people who cannot face
the truth.

I'm sure we'll meet up around the ranch.

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
What truth?
The truth that you have lost the ability to listen as well as talk?

You just talk at people, magoo.
Even in that video.
Watch it again yourself.

You do it here too.
You just did it to me.

You talk AT people.
You don't talk with people.

And while you're free to do so, I am free to say fuck off and I can go talk with other people, who are less boring.
And thank goodness, a lot of people are :D

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Posts: 11033
Location: Burbank, CA, USA
Yeah? I just talk AT people?

Is that why I got 2 standing ovations?

Is that why 4 critics who saw me told me after that
"We'd never really gotten it all. After hearing you today,
we get it".

Is that why the media have told me they greatly appreciate
my views as I can tell both sides of the story, vs. just one side?

Sorry to tell you, but that isn't talking AT people---that's
communication, something Scientology SELLS and cannot
deliver AT ALL.

Tory/Magoo~~


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
magoo1 wrote:
Yeah? I just talk AT people?

Is that why I got 2 standing ovations?

Is that why 4 critics who saw me told me after that
"We'd never really gotten it all. After hearing you today,
we get it".

Is that why the media have told me they greatly appreciate
my views as I can tell both sides of the story, vs. just one side?

Sorry to tell you, but that isn't talking AT people---that's
communication, something Scientology SELLS and cannot
deliver AT ALL.

Tory/Magoo~~


What do you think how many standing ovations you'd keep getting if you held the same speech every day to the same people?

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Posts: 11033
Location: Burbank, CA, USA
Well, dear, I already told you....my repetition isn't meant for people who have already read it, although as I told you, many people who have read things I've written about for years will suddenly e-mail me:
"I never knew that!'

If you got how often this occurs, you'd understand why I do what I do.

Also, if you knew how many E-mails I get from new people who just happened to see a video, read a post, and are now free....you'd get it.

But since you can't, I understand you may not get it. So be it.

My question is this: IF I'm "So boring, So uncreative"....basically so bad, why is it you feel a need to even read my posts? Move on...if that's the cases. Read who you like, do what you need to do, and so shall I.

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
magoo1 wrote:
Well, dear, I already told you....my repetition isn't meant for people who have already read it


Then why do you repeat yourself when talking to me?
When I talk to you, in your replies, you can scratch the preachings.
I have already heard them, listened to them, understood them, remembered them and agreed with them.

Could you save the repetitious stuff for replies to the many people here who don't mind it?

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
magoo1 wrote:
My question is this: IF I'm "So boring, So uncreative"....basically so bad, why is it you feel a need to even read my posts? Move on...if that's the cases. Read who you like, do what you need to do, and so shall I.

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)


Because here and there, mostly in your first paragraphs, I find something worth talking about.
Before the usual ramblings and preachings follow in 4 more paragraphs.
That's fine, too if you think it helps somebody.
It ain't necessary in following replies to me, though.

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Posts: 11033
Location: Burbank, CA, USA
Here's the deal....

If you only want to answer the first paragraph..then do that.
Spare me *your* lecture of how bad I am. I don't need it,
it doesn't help, it isn't "Constructive criticism" it's taken
as :bs: as that IS what I watched my friend, Yaude, do over
and over and over, in an attempt to STOP FREE SPEECH
----so you end up in that league.

If you don't answer a question, yes, I'll keep asking you.
Don't like it? Then just answer the question...or play somewhere
else.

Simple, eh?

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:00 pm
Posts: 11033
Location: Burbank, CA, USA
Quote:
Before the usual ramblings and preachings follow in 4 more paragraphs.


I don't "ramble"...nor do I "Preach"--I share my experiences.
Ok, if you want to call that preaching, so be it. It isn't...but you're
welcome to call me that, but then you have to call me
Minister Tory :lol: :lol:

The fact that YOU keep pushing it, and calling me pushy,
when it is you pushing this, is actually funny.

Wake UP!

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
magoo1 wrote:
Here's the deal....

If you only want to answer the first paragraph..then do that.
Spare me *your* lecture of how bad I am. I don't need it,
it doesn't help, it isn't "Constructive criticism" it's taken
as :bs: as that IS what I watched my friend, Yaude, do over
and over and over, in an attempt to STOP FREE SPEECH
----so you end up in that league.

If you don't answer a question, yes, I'll keep asking you.
Don't like it? Then just answer the question...or play somewhere
else.

Simple, eh?

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)


One would think that's easy.
You didn't answer half the questions I asked you - but instead kept aggressively and redundantly firing yours back at me.
Which is where I brought up the whole 'pushy' thing - and said that Scientology did quite a job on you.
Your behavior matches what theirs is said to be.

Magoo, I don't know you, or care really.
Maybe this helps you.
Maybe not.

Whatever.

I'm out for tonight.


P.S. You just as I replied edited 'simple eh?' to say 'WAKE UP'. Don't tell me what to do.

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Last edited by Jack's Wasted Life on Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:55 am
Posts: 8877
Location: Somewhere far beyond the land of Oz.
Jack's Wasted Life wrote:
Alright, magoo - this one time - because I'm a nice guy, okay?


Nice guy? Oops... Larry falls off of chair and has to struggle to regain composure... in total disbelief. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:55 am
Posts: 71
Location: Melbourne, Australia
See here's the thing we don't understand Jackie, you're here having this passionate debate with someone who's against something you don't even care about. What is that all about? Do you honestly care so much that Tory is out there "scaring people" that you feel you just HAVE to say something about it? Get a clue pal, and QUIT projecting onto people. The only people who are scared by critics are Scientologists. Which is exactly why everyone thinks you ARE one!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
programmer_guy wrote:
Jack's Wasted Life wrote:
Alright, magoo - this one time - because I'm a nice guy, okay?


Nice guy? Oops... Larry falls off of chair and has to struggle to regain composure... in total disbelief. :lol:


I'm a nice beast maniac sociopath of a guy - there. :wink:

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 am
Posts: 463
Location: Los Angeles
Dynamix wrote:
See here's the thing we don't understand Jackie, you're here having this passionate debate with someone who's against something you don't even care about. What is that all about? Do you honestly care so much that Tory is out there "scaring people" that you feel you just HAVE to say something about it? Get a clue pal, and QUIT projecting onto people. The only people who are scared by critics are Scientologists. Which is exactly why everyone thinks you ARE one!


Do I look scared to you?
:lol:

Hey, I've told you 50 times before.
Here's another REPETITION...
I'm a bored rich guy.
This is my current hobby - arguing with people online - no matter who they are.
I did this for over a year at a screenwriter's board.

Later.

_________________
Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group