Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:33 pm

Keep up the good work! You and Tory C. are my heroes <3!

bob ^_^

Post by bob ^_^ » Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:11 pm

hey great site :)

please feel free to visit mine http://www.MechaMetropolis.co.uk

Skyman Revolution!

Post by Skyman Revolution! » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:02 am

Hi all you Anti-Scientology people!

I have a small campain In my local town to stop a Scientology centre opening.

We have called the campain A.S.S (Anti-Scientology Society) with the slug line "Scientology can kiss my A.S.S!" or "Scientology can bite my shine metal A.S.S!" lol!

Or its currenty also called "The Skyman Revolution"

Anyway heres a picture I made for you all to enjoy!

Merlin-Where-R-U?

Post by Merlin-Where-R-U? » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:39 pm

You know what, Merlin left this board after many, many years devoted to it and providing some exemplary posts of wisdom, even serving for over a year(?) in the thankless role of Moderator.

Yet in the many months since he's been gone, I haven't read ONE SOLITARY post, enquiring after him, praising him, asking if he's Okay? I apologize if I've missed such, but whatever may or may not have been posted, for me to miss it, means it's been thin on the ground, i.e. non-existent.

Well, this "Troll" does just that and salutes you Merlin, and hopes that you are well and doing fine?

Trollby.

(remember. Don't shoot the messenger. It's the message that counts)

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:44 pm

I hope you are well, Merlin, wherever you are.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:15 pm

Helo I'm from the UK and just browsing Scientology. I'm in no way thinking of joining. I had even considered bringing down the church from the inside but a friend told me of the dangers so I've decided not to. Would picketing in the Manchester centre of Scientology make them destroy me as they have so many others?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:08 pm

My little story.

I first found out about scientology when the Birmingham group came to a local market with a free stress test. I thought I would try it for fun. I made the mistake of telling them I take medication for anxiety and they used scare tactics telling me that if I don't stop taking my meds they would send me insane and that any drug taken just once stores itself in your brain and can release itself without warning in later life.

Anyways great site.

Do you know if xenutv ships thier DVD to the UK?

Portlandfriend

new to this and overwhelmed with the darkness

Post by Portlandfriend » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:09 pm

I am new to all of this. I am trying to absorb all this information. I am waiting to be granted access to post. I have so many questions. I just want to thank you Andreas for making this site available to folks like myself who have no where to turn for honest info about this cult. Does any one know what a BI R form might be?, I know it relates somehow to the OES. What is the FR network?

Thank you again,
Freethinker01

Retard Girl

I love JWL

Post by Retard Girl » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:06 pm

I love JWL :heartsign:

legal-document@hotmail.co

legal-document

Post by legal-document@hotmail.co » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:25 pm

This site is really superb!!! Thank you for you work! Good Luck

Hanafi

Good Job!

Post by Hanafi » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:21 pm

I am grateful for all your work, Andreas. Without men and women like you, the unwary public would be denied a complete view of Scientology. Kudos to you for investing your time and effort for the noble cause of freedom of speech. I have also watched your interview in LA with Joel Phillips, and again you have championed CoS face to face with common sense and logic. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for being here

Post by guest » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:12 pm

As someone with a few family and friend "in", and having never been "in" myself, this site has given me much insight.
thanks

HellboundAlleee

Guest Book

Post by HellboundAlleee » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:52 pm

Hello everyone from Hellbound Alleee! I really enjoy the site, and it's pretty helpful to me when I do my Scientology and Hubbard-themed episodes of my podcast, Mondo Diablo. In fact, the next episode is Mondo Hubbardo. Can't wait to read the posts.

Shout out to Tory

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:28 am

Been rereading the site after having been away for awhile... keep up the good work!
Finally saw videos of Tory et al on Google! Great stuff!
Dave

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:51 am

thx for sharing this info with me had no clue what this is

keep up the good work guys

Return to “Guest Book”