Volney Mathison, the inventor of the Scientology E-Meter -

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
lrh_lied

Post by lrh_lied » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:05 am

lrh_lied wrote:let's talk about that picture with hubbard and volney. what are each doing in that picture?

it is a demonstration

what did volney mathison have in common with l ron hubbard?

hypnosis

did volney write a book on hypnosis? yes

book published 1957 by volney

who is Leslie LeCron?

a hypnotist

LeCron was into early use of what he called 'medical hypnosis' to cure ailments
http://www.durbinhypnosis.com/cheek,lec ... 20HYPNOSIS:

whom else recommended LeCron's book?
Applying Hypnosis in Ritual Magick

There is as much self-hypnosis (auto-suggestion) involved in magick as that directly induced by an operator: in fact self-hypnosis may be considered the practical key to developing the magical trance state. The Order of the Temple of Astarte (O.T.A.) insists that neophytes master self-hypnosis as soon as possible. We recommend Leslie M. LeCron's Self-Hypnotism: The Technique and Its Use in Daily Living as a basic text.
http://www.hermes-press.com/Hypnosis/Ma ... pnosis.htm

CRABTREE’S MODEL OF THE MIND
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:N4R ... =clnk&cd=1
The wisdom of the Responsive Inner Mind can be tapped by the Outer Mind by asking it
questions. The simplest way to ask those questions is by employing what has come to be called
psychomotor finger signaling, developed by medical hypnotists Leslie LaCron and David Cheek.

what was the name of that book again?

Do you think l ron hubbard and volney mathison were both into crowley AND hypnosis??
Lisa McPherson escaped long enough to show she had heart...before scientology killed her
[url=http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/washingtonpost/lisa-120698.htm][img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/bmeup/scientology/fb379e79.jpg[/img][/url]

lrh_lied

Post by lrh_lied » Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:06 am

the threads specific to volney mathison research from other thread have been moved here :-)
Lisa McPherson escaped long enough to show she had heart...before scientology killed her
[url=http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/washingtonpost/lisa-120698.htm][img]http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/bmeup/scientology/fb379e79.jpg[/img][/url]

lrh_lied

Post by lrh_lied » Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:53 pm

Applying Hypnosis in Ritual Magick

There is as much self-hypnosis (auto-suggestion) involved in magick as that directly induced by an operator: in fact self-hypnosis may be considered the practical key to developing the magical trance state. The Order of the Temple of Astarte (O.T.A.) insists that neophytes master self-hypnosis as soon as possible. We recommend Leslie M. LeCron's Self-Hypnotism: The Technique and Its Use in Daily Living as a basic text.

http://www.hermes-press.com/Hypnosis/Ma ... pnosis.htm

this group was established in 1969...references of the name astaroth go back to hitler. (misplaced the hitler ref..to come)

couple things here on Astarte or Astaroth or...imagine a ritual with a candle in each hand with an operator and receiver...who are they invoking?

"On May 6, 1977, I attended an evocation of Astarte, the ancient Canaanite goddess of
love, performed by the Ordo Templi Astartes. The rite exemplified how the intensive
ritual work in a close-knit group can arouse psychic energy leading to strong ecstatic
or religious experience. "The principal parts in the rite
were those of the Receiver and Operator. The Receiver (a woman since the deity was
female), stood before the mirror with a candle in each hand. In her it was believed
that the goddess would manifest her personality and power. Also a glimpse might be
caught of the passing glory in the mirror. "The Operator or Magus stood within the
circle facing the Receiver. His function, supported by the concentrated energies of the
entire group, was by the force of his will and magical words to summon up Astarte into
the woman's body and the mirror. Thus, he repeated over and over an invocation of
Astarte in a chanting tone, his voice full of concentrated power. The emphasis was on
his command to the ancient goddess in the name of Elohim (God). "Breaking the mood, he
quietly asked the Receiver if Astarte was now here. She said in a low voice, "One more
time." The Magus called out the invocation once more. The Receiver shook; the candles
moved, making dim patterns in the mirror. Then suddenly the Receiver laughed, a
lilting, sexual, musical laugh quite different from the woman's ordinary tone. At this
point I myself felt a surge of tremendous tingling excitement..."

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... niques.txt

The Whore of Babylon

(Revelation 17:5) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE
GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Astaroth (also Ashtoreth and Astarte) is a demon still worshipped in some branches of
freemasonry. In Babylonian, Astaroth means "harlot". Who worshipped the Harlot? Albert
Pike's brood of masons. Who actually uses Babylon as a focal point of origin for "three
weary travelers" in initial rituals? Freemasons such as those in the Royal Arch, 7th
degree.

Thus, the Whore of Babylon not only represents a great city which corrupts the kings of
the world, but the pagan worship of a false god that is directly linked to Luciferians.
Bound by oath to silence in the face of this reality, it condemns the freemason misled
by the same. Astaroth was a Sidonian goddess of fertility and war. She was worshipped
with "sacred orgies" within the temple. And these were the temple prostitutes
condemned time and time again for defiling Solomon's temple. The Scottish Rite is one
of the few societies that still worship Astaroth.

Albert Pike worshipped this Sidonian demon as well as Baphomet in the aforementioned
practice noted above: the dual worship of good and evil gods, or rather, the dual
worship of God and Lucifer. Baphomet is the Templar god which Aleister Crowley claimed
to have channeled when he wrote the Book of the Law, the same which forced the original
Templars underground in 1314. (From these Templar Knights, we have the present Templar
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.) Luciferians ensconced in the Scottish Rite are one of the
few societies that still worship Astaroth.

Babylon, Astaroth and Egregores

The worship of Astaroth (AKA Asherah), or the "Queen of Heaven", involved temple
prostitutes and "sacred orgies". Jezebel's 400 priests were priests of Astaroth. This
was the same Queen Jezebel, wife of King Ahab, known for the slaughter of the Lord's
prophets. Pictured right, below, are idols of Astaroth.

"An egregore is a magical entity that is artificially created by the focused thoughts
and desires of a medium (analogous in many ways to Tibetan tulpas.) Supposedly a medium
or statue could then serve as a tenant for the egregore, nourished by the sexual
life-powers of the members....The Egregora does exist in the so-called 'astral plane'
and it is a demon, that is to say, an illusory entity. It is not a true Microcosm, but
a gestalt of vitalized shells, a focus for everything that is negative, defeatist,
maudlin, bigoted, introverted in human nature - a morass completely hostile to progress
and to the spiritual evolution of mankind."

http://www.impiousdigest.com/luciferianism.htm

Scientology

Matison Electropsychometer public demostration session

Post by Scientology » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:26 pm

michaeltilse wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:08 am
This is, (or looks like) a photo from one of the early scientology/dianetics congresses (lecture series). A very similar one is used in promo for scientology and the person using the meter in those is hubbard. I remember the couch and the girl in the print dress.

This one looks funny to me, as if it was doctored. But I guess that if Volney Mathison was very involved then he was probably demonstrating the meter too. And he would have had pictures of himself to use in the book.

I think the girl on the couch was Dorothy Broaded (spelling?) who was in the qualifications division at american saint hill organization in Los Angeles for a long time and died sometime in the last 8 years or so.

Michael Leonard Tilse
Ok. what make you think that?
Do you have any photo of her or any story about how you find it likely?
Where is the photo taken and when?

I would like to know when this photo was taken and where. Anyone knows ?
www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/ ... d=95190142
this is not the one... right?
lermanet_com wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:47 am
source for the image is a book
by volney matheson that jeff jacobsen found...
NOT the one I have
Is it possible to get a name of that book? Or more details?

There seems to be more alternations from this session

Hubbard seems by this time have started to take over the scale and metrix by fist creating an own scale on the e-meter, as i interpret this picture with known facts. Public and postures remarkably similar...
The white table high up under the first crystal light source might be the Mathison e-meter model A - the projector one,

Some dianetics lectures with electropsychometers are easy to track, like this one in another facility in California 1950
http://thearda.com/timeline/events/event_373.asp
in UCLA Library

LRH The cut and paste hero in the imaginary
The Scientology lack of moral compass is obvious but the thing might be contagious after a while. Whatever can be cut out of the image in picture, talk and text. That's the fundaments of scientology, Hubbard stole from many sources and revealed the contributors name as L Ron Hubbard & disconnected the others - that is for certain a thing that easy can give a sense of certainty. But he is so great that gravity of reality has to bend.. into that specific tunnel sight

Bloody limitless outsmarting of evolution time after time, with an specific strange smell of tastelessness.

Scientology

Re: Volney Mathison, the inventor of the Scientology E-Meter -

Post by Scientology » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:52 am

This image by Eddie Deuel with L Ron Hubbard auditing 1950

Remember Venus?
Time Magazine December 22, 1952
http://www.xenu.net/archive/fifties/e521222.htm

I have not managed to find any similiar online, but looking at the lady the cables from another angle this also fits very well into the Mathison Electropsychometer ads.
But i guess this is from the very same photo session. This is from a Mathison Electropsychometer model A (projector version) ad & i have pasted in the first picture from times in where the scale should appear. Down right the first scale and Hubbards new scale on the emeter.... Hubbard is always there in the creep voltages...

Same photo sessions above.... ? the cables and the disappearing legs

Hubbard here is here just doing what he always does. Removing the name and thing like that, here it is expressed to the patent office as electrospsychometer has to be deleted so now it is just E-meter. and who was first with this class....

There is only one god in universe...

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:39 pm

When I was working in division six, one of the higher ups arranged for us to have a booth at a psychic fair. We were pulled from post to go man the booth for three days (it meant we would be down stat for that week). Among the people there with displays there was a man with a very early Matheson e-meter. It was very large with two sets of dials. Very large print on the front of the devise said that it was a Matheson meter. Scientology was not mentioned.

Later on, I mentioned this to a person who worked in the guardian's office. They're response was very angry. They wanted me to tell them all the information about the person who had the meter, which of course, I didn't have. That made them angrier. They said that the person who had that meter didn't have a right to have it, as they were a wog and only scientology could have or control any e-meter because they're religious artifacts.

it looked like this but I have no idea if it was this model or not.

This leaves me wondering if the guardian's office and now the office of special affairs has an order of some kind to buy up all the e-meters that may still exist outside of scientology's possession.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:04 pm

I dont think so
But Hubbard was obsessed with being the one and only inventor of the holy... And this order seems to be there in many causes and cases ... and its really amazing to see. LRH is the one - Hubbard is the core & so is decor in design of the sign - Source - Thats what Lafayette Ronald Hubbard is projecting in a semantic flow order.

Measuring this label has been around with many namers of the dermatic bio-ohmatics: skin conductance, galvanic skin response, electrodermal response, psychogalvanic reflex, skin conductance response, sympathetic skin response and skin conductance level, now Electrodermal activity

I Guess this is the core PTS and SP in telling the truth about the fact that the self proclaimed Messiah tells about the verifiable science meeting L Ron Hubbard Pseudoscience.

PSYCHO-GALVANOMETER | Field Study #3 | A DANGEROUS METHOD | David Cronenberg: Virtual Exhibition

If everyone looks at the history anyone can easy see that Freud and Jung looked at this method and the psycho-galvanic responses, and that they rejected it. L Ron Hubbard found it in the basket of his psychotherapeutic teachers and took it to his chest probably because Volney g Mathisen's tone scale and science fiction friendly description about what it could do. But of cause he knew that the tool was used as a potential tool to enchant and amplify the effects of the psychotherapeutic results. But after stealing the electropsychometer from Mathison and even take away that label from the patent of his own, he was then the first in history to have an E-meter by its name...

Mathisen E-meter Model A - the projector model - visible in profile with L Ron Hubbard above.

Volney was not afraid of history at all but saw used it as the relaxing laid back classical convenient style and tried to show it and create good new developments from that old history. Xenu was first known from the tellers of Xenu, who was Xenu and pretty spaced out.

Hypnosis experts & Science fiction writers
Volney G Mathison made no secret of his Hypnotic interests that he shared with L Ron Hubbard who seems to have been a stage hypnotist prior to the business of selling religion.
PRACTICAL SELF HYPNOSIS How to achieve and effectively to USE hypnosis without the presence of an operator Volney G. Mathison

SUPER VISUALIZATION The Duplicative Techniques of APPLIED CREATIVE ENERGY Formerly the Manual of Electropsychometry Volney G. Mathison

ELECTROPSYCHOMETRIC AUDITING
BY L. RON HUBBARD
OPERATOR'S MANUAL is dedicated to Volney G Mathison. Probably because Mathison learned Hubbard all he know about the E-meter. I Rather see an overall pattern here.

Taking eggs or planting his own eggs in others incubators of the mind

Scientology

Post by Scientology » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:49 pm

Mathison Electropsychometer Model A using the Projecting man L Ron Hubbard to perform his heroin role play

Taking the tail of an animal in anime gives it less balance, with a tail the animal can be a squirrel and jumping from three to three with the seeds of language. Almost impossibly to control.

Obviously the same picture as appeared in Time 1950.
Giving the possibility that Scientology is as its founder the thief L Ron Hubbard obsessed by his grandiosity, keeping all the negatives and raw photo material in their custody. By having the originals they might also very easy publicize a image with high resolution altered in several ways. And tattoo whatever text in the face of the spectator.

Being friendly and lost in the beginning so that the recipient gets mother and father feelings for the little lost one with the reactive emotional talent, that by now is well known by CIA, FBI and a lot of individuals that dared to give critics to the reactive one.

Does L Ron Hubbard ever give credit to anyone else?
L Ron Hubbard answer himself in a letter with Mathisen Electropsychometer's Letterhead. Again showing that he have listened to critics that he does not care about more than to handle the function of getting himself in control of what this is about, the e-meter. In the letter Lron of cause manages start with writing "Dear Solney" and end with the central thing that making him more and more in control of the chandelling to end consumer. Probably by paying less and less royalty and the agreed upon commissions. (i guess) To me L Ron Hubbard is just talking to L Ron Hubbard in a drive driven home-run of what he wants and act like a psychopath to critics when he can get away with it.
The credits is a bending curvature, probably to fit the tunnel.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”