One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:55 pm 

clamdigrr wrote:

Friendly nature - Thank you for saying what I've been thinking. Of course, the lady has already 'protested too much' in this area - becoming shrill (which is merely annoying and not convincing) when confronted. I suppose it was all he had left after the mass sock-puppet purge.

I won't stay too much on this here because I don't want to derail Arnie's thread, but my take is that OSA did a survey of OCMB members and possibly came away with a finding like:

'Well, yes your 'Pitbull' persona has insinuated itself onto the board and it looks like he has taken up some sort of permanent residence. Like TPark, he's like a booger on the end of your finger. You keep, like, swinging your hand to throw it away but that damn booger simply won't come off. However, he's become pretty much harmless and his ramblings are being ignored more and more.
What you need is another persona like pitbull who will of course try to derail and shift attention and all those lovely things that pitbull tries to do. But you really need someone with a little more bite. Pitbull has become like one of those cute chihuahas who barks a lot, but you know they are simply cute and adorable. That's pitbull. He's gone soft. He's becoming (dare I say) almost adorable in his inconsequential postings.'

Post subject: Re: Charles Manson was a Scientologist - There was a
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:39 pm 

lermanet_com wrote:
Would you provide the page number, that quote is not from the book I quoted, at least I havent gotten to it yet..Sinister Forces by Peter LaVenda, Book Three The Manson Secret that has the forward by Paul Krassner, Editor of the Realist,

is it from another book..perhaps Buglosi's , then please be specific

I'd be happy to give you exact quotes, except that I no longer have a copy of the book. I read it when I still lived at home. My local library has a copy of Buglosi's book; perhaps yours does, too. (As I said, it's a fascinating read, just on its own. I read it years before I went into the CofS, and I still remember quite a few details.)

My quote was off the page on your site, so I don't have more details than that.

My point was that there are plenty of "real" things to criticize. This one isn't worth it, in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:56 pm 

asteroid wrote:
lermanet_com wrote:
Would you provide the page number, that quote is not from the book I quoted, at least I havent gotten to it yet..Sinister Forces by Peter LaVenda, Book Three The Manson Secret that has the forward by Paul Krassner, Editor of the Realist,

is it from another book..perhaps Buglosi's , then please be specific

I'd be happy to give you exact quotes, except that I no longer have a copy of the book. I read it when I still lived at home. My local library has a copy of Buglosi's book; perhaps yours does, too. (As I said, it's a fascinating read, just on its own. I read it years before I went into the CofS, and I still remember quite a few details.)

My quote was off the page on your site, so I don't have more details than that.

My point was that there are plenty of "real" things to criticize. This one isn't worth it, in my opinion.

I sincerely doubt that it is your 'opinion' I am totally convinced it is a vital target of your project orders that have been duly clay-demo'd, and star-rate checked out. In short, I do not believe what you type. I consider the fact that you claim to as a symptom of what Scientlogy does to innocent minds. - That is..

an actual demonstration of the the ability of scientology to cause other people to do what it takes, and make it go right FOR scientology, just as the most important thing about Charlie Manson is that HE was not found guilty of being the one who actually committed the hideous acts...he induced others to do them for him.

Just as IMO you have been induced to post here, for Scientology.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:11 pm 

lermanet_com wrote:
Just as IMO you have been induced to post here, for Scientology.

Do you really think so? How entertaining. Quite wrong, of course; as I've mentioned elsewhere I left in 1980, and have been in the various Independent groups since the mid 80s.

I'm capable of having an opinion, on any subject, without any input from outside organizations.

But hey, go ahead and continue the thread for all I care. I made my observation and expressed my opinion. Just as <<checking the top of the screen>> the forum section encourages. Unless you feel that it's okay to have an opinion only as long as it agrees with yours?

Post subject: Whose E-meter was at Spahn Ranch?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:19 pm 

Rather than answer my question, several posters have now accused me of trying to derail the thread and of being a sockpuppet.

Are you guys working from a script?

I'm not.

WHOSE E-METER WAS AT SPAHN RANCH? This is not an off topic question. There is a simple way to find out the answer. Do so.

Every e-meter has a serial number inside of it, and a registered owner.

Post subject: Re: Whose E-meter was at Spahn Ranch?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:25 pm 

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Rather than answer my question, several posters have now accused me of trying to derail the thread and of being a sockpuppet.

Are you guys working from a script?

I'm not.

WHOSE E-METER WAS AT SPAHN RANCH? This is not an off topic question. There is a simple way to find out the answer. Do so.

Heres the deal, Scientology IS a script,

Tory made the ultimate transition
Going from Scientology's own "What is Scientology"

To the NewTimes LA Weekly
[url=http://www.lermanet.com/scientologynews/newtimes-tory-92701.html]Image

Which is a hell of a read..[/url]

Tory Christman used to have your job, she was much better at it than you are, she was on OT7... been in Scn for 30 years, and then.. LO and BEHOLD!

Tory woke up!

And explained the contents of your script.

You said you were a scientologist

I was one for ten years

I KNOW and can ADMIT it was a script.

One day you will too..

And if me and andreas and all the good people you have been led to believe to be demons, criminals, psychotics, kooks,.. have not been "disposed of quietly and without sorrow" as Hubbard directs for the low toned individuals..

We just might be here to help you recover.

You may want to consider carefully, whether you really want to continue to help destroy those who have risked so much, in order to help build and maintain a bridge out of scientology.

Arnie Lerma
WE COME BACK FOR OUR FREINDS

Last edited by lermanet_com on Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:27 pm 

Why don't you find out the answer "Suzanne Marie" then FOR ONCE - you'll have provided proof for your attempts to cast doubt.

You can do it - see?

'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

Post subject: Re: Whose E-meter was at Spahn Ranch?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:32 pm 

SuzanneMarie wrote:

I've no idea of the answer to the question. But I wonder if it would be possible to discover it.

How far back do they keep records on serial numbers, particularly a model that was available in the 60s? Even if they're supposed to keep every one, how hard would it be to find data that old, which is surely in some paper ledger book? And would they release it to anyone who asked? (Again: I've no guess at the answers to these questions.)

I think things were a lot more lax in those days. We're talking mid60s, right? Before KSW? That was a pretty different era. It might have been possible for anybody to walk in and buy a meter (especially at noon on a Thursday!), or to mail-order one. So while your point is a valid one, in my opinion, it may not provide much illumination on the subject.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:32 pm 

Well, there's a small problem with finding the serial number, there... you see, the E-Meter probably ended up as police evidence and was almost certainly destroyed a long time ago, when the case no longer became relevant.

It MIGHT still exist in the evidence collection of the people that busted up the Manson ranchero, because the Manson case was HUGE, like, really huge, and it's possible (but not likely) that all the evidence was kept as sort of a... trophy.

Then again, the serial number MIGHT have been recorded in the police records; and that information would not have been destroyed. The problem with finding those is that it would take a personal trip to the county Sherriff's department and wading through some thirty-odd years of paper records to find the Manson files and THEN wading through the Manson files to find the evidence logs.

So, the main difficulty in finding out the serial number is

1) Whether or not the E-Meter has been destroyed already

2) Access to the police evidence logs

3) Whether or not the serial number would have been recorded in the evidence logs.

It was a decent thought, SM, but in the end unimportant to the main question - if it was in the evidence log (which is where the authors would have found it while researching their information) then it was on the ranch. If it was on the ranch, then Manson found it useful. Why would he have found it useful? Surely he wasn't much interested in ridding his loyal followers of engrams.

What's the matter SM, get beaten in the "I'm about to be destroyed" thread and have to beat a rapid retreat? I'm still waiting for you to answer my question about all those quotes which described how LRH wanted homosexuals be treated... and don't forget, it's likely he had his own SON killed for being gay...

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:36 pm 

pardon my repost from that other thread..., Id really like to see if any scientologist will touch this one:

Considering the amount harrassment activists endure on chatboards, actions claimed that RTC lied in US federal court before Federal Judge Leonie Brinkema when Earle C Cooley, the duly appointed scientologist officer of the court lawyer representing the entity called Religious Technology Center claimed.. under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia

That

"They can say anything they want about us on the internet, all we care about are our copyrights"

He said this in open court under penalty of perjury

Was RTC thru Earle Cooley lying in Federal Court??

Are (suzanne Marie, pitbull etc) defying RTC?

Or was Scientology thru Scientologist Earle C Cooley LYING?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:36 pm 

Fanboy The Great And... wrote:
Well, there's a small problem with finding the serial number, there... you see, the E-Meter probably ended up as police evidence and was almost certainly destroyed a long time ago, when the case no longer became relevant.

Ah, good point. I didn't think of that.

Quote:
if it was in the evidence log (which is where the authors would have found it while researching their information) then it was on the ranch. If it was on the ranch, then Manson found it useful.

You sure haven't seen my garage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:55 pm 

Manson was a bit of a nut about that, asteroid, if memory serves - he only kept things he found useful and functional on his ranch. Everything else he removed.

Then again, I may be getting him mixed up with something else. It's been YEARS since I looked at any Manson information, and it was only a snippet anyway for a high school report on madmen.

"Scientology is only about convincing the able they're crippled,
and lying to the crippled with the promise of making them able."

Post subject: New False Accusation
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:42 pm 

Arnie Lerma has made an ass of himself again, by posting that Tory Christman used to have my job, and she was better at it.

I don't think so. Not unless she's been bottle feeding baby animals and giving sick ones their medication.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:07 pm 

Paul Krassner, One Hand Jerking, page 243 wrote:
Then, in the course my research, a strange thing happened. I learned of the actual involvement of Charles Manson with Scientology. In fact there had been an E-meter at the Spahn Ranch where his "family" stayed.

Post subject: Re: New False Accusation
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:51 pm 

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Arnie Lerma has made an ass of himself again, by posting that Tory Christman used to have my job, and she was better at it.

Well, she WAS...maybe you will prove to us that you are as "OT" as her and get a clue that the only thing scientology wants to clear is your bank account.

As regards your questions about "silver certs" on e-meters, here is one of my many responses. (you do know OCMB has a search function, don't you?)

Quote:
:
So if we say, worldwide there are 150,000 active scientologists (which is probably quite a generous figure), then there are 7,850,000 ex scientologists or dead scientologists or dead ex scientologists.

I got to thinking the other day when I was responding to Tilman's request for IDs on certain RPFers photographed in Clearwater working on a Gold set- up.

One of the pictures was "Jenny", who as the Flag Crew Event I/C (in charge) and that reminded me of the fact that Jenny was married to the German guy who was in charge of the "Special Properties" (or whatever they called it) and was in charge of "Collectors Editions" of books, E-meters, posters, etc which were supposed to be investment quality "Collectors Editions".

The "Planetary Dissemination" model of the E-meter was the same old mark 7 guts with a super laminated custom colored oval face. Not only was it the same old meter with a new paint job, it was marketed only to "UPSTAT" (rich) scientologists on the OT levels, so did not come with a meter sheild or a full selection of cans, since OT's self audit they do not need a sheild or a variety of cans to accomadate others, only themselves.

Melon colored?? Or is it Salmon? Don't ask me...but somehing is fishy.
These "special" e-meters sold for like 10 grand, and supposedly the "profit" went to IAS funds and Sea Org reserves. (Which must be why Jenny and her hubby were driving around in a new BMW).

"Upstat" scientologists were heavily pressured and applauded for buying 2 or 4 of these things. It was a big ego stroke in the courseroom...oooohhh, she paid ten grand for that sucker, and she has one to match her outfit every day!!!! She must be OT!!!

Back to the point, there were maybe 2 thousand of them sold.

Regular Mark VIIs need to be silver certed every 2 years, at a cost of 200 dollars each. Mark VIIs with serial numbers under 8,000 need to be updated before they are valid for use in any cult auditing at a cost of 800 dollars each. Nothing prior to a Mark VII can be used at all. Mark VIIs with serial numbers after 8,000 still need to be updated and silver certed, but maybe it will cost 600 dollars, plus the 200 for a silver cert every 2 years.

Each and every one of these meters (regular or custom) has a serial number on it, and these are tracked by the cult. So if you sell your meter, you will be called into ethics and asked why you sold it, and if you buy a used meter, you will be called into ethics and asked why you didn't buy a new one from the cult too.

Forget about what the reg told you about "investment potential." You bought that 10 thousand dollar meter as a "donation", and anybody else who wants the perks of owning one needs to "donate" their 10 grand to the cult. NOT to YOU!

Back to the serial numbers of emeters...according to my best information and research;

THERE ARE 25,000 CURRENTLY SILVER CERTIFIED E-METERS IN USE!!!!

You do the math...what does this say about how many ACTIVE scientologists there are World wide? Every scientologist is supposed to have at least 2 meters in working order...so cut that in half.

This is WORLD WIDE!!!

There is NOTHING different about a Mark VII or a Mark VII Super Quantum, and even the New and IMPROVED Mark VIII that will be out soon has basically the same wheatstone bridge, it will just cost you alot more clams.

Scientologists just need to look around and figure out that they are virtually alone in the world.

DM wants you to think you are saving the planet, when all the Hip Hip crap is really only a distraction so you won't notice his tiny hand in your pocket.

Ladbird

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next