One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:35 am 

This "before Thursday 2" crap means that every 7 days rip offs are occurring worldwide across all zones as we speak.

My reg was a visibly sweaty slimeball. The IAS reg was also one. They are not in good condition as a result of what they are committing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:23 am 

I remember walking to my car at Stevens Creek Org and watching the reg chase after this guy who was quickly walking to his car obviously pissed. The reg was screaming after him "This isn't scientology" . And at the time, even though I was extremely under the spell, I remember thinking that the guys was ballsy and how many times I wanted to just walk out.

You can ask the reg not to call after a certain hour or not to come to your work. They don't care because closing the sale is the most important thing. You or your family's life doesn't matter. They hound you until you cry uncle then they find another sap.

I can't believe I put up with this BS for so long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:46 am 

I asked the org not to call me at work but they still did and were regging me for services over the phone with full "Tone 40". Was embarrassing arguing with them over the phone in the office.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:50 am 

Snow White That is nuts. Tell those regs ass faces that scientology pertects rapist and LRH was on Psych drugs when he died . Keep telling the true harms of scientology . Don't give that cult a cent.
H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:09 pm 

Dr Shannon wrote:

Quote:
You know, it's really funny, that one of the things that got me to just leave was an LRH quote (not verbatim, sorry) where he says "I was never a slave, because I never WANTED to be one". This time the tables were turned, and his own twisted BS was used against him!

Nice one ! For once I really have to agree with Ron ! That was the best advise he could give to his staff ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never forget that these people are more than just ordinary criminals after
the money, they are fanatics, which is far worse !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:51 pm 

Regges are like prostitutes. They pretend to care about you. And just like the prostitutes, their views on life and wholesome values are totally screwed up so the only thing they really can feel is disdain. I'm sure a psychologist can explain this much better than I can.

In Scientology there is a hierachy and a pecking order that I have not seen come even close anywhere else. It's about getting enough status (either as a SO member or going "up the Bridge") so you are entitled to have this uppity disdain for everyone "below" you. Yaak. What a sad, sad way to waste a good life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:17 am 

Excellent analogy! I was told SOOOOOOO many lies by registrars.

It always bothered me, from the start, to hear the $cienos call others "wogs". It seemed so snotty, and didn't make any sense, as they wanted EVERYBODY'S money, including the "wogs'"!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:12 am 

Dr. Donna Shannon
Ya that sucks how scientology calls everyone WOGS and puts them down. How everything that goes wrong is our fault but when things go right it is because of LRH the crazy nut real SP. Keep telling the true harms of scientology
H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:42 pm 

daisy wrote:

I have no doubt of this. The regges make your life their business.

That is the truth right there.

Public catches on to it & tries to hide things from them too.
I know that people on lines at the mission would intentionally keep information about pay raises, bonuses or other financial windfalls to themselves so the reg wouldn't try to pry it away from them.

Unfortunately, most of the time it was learned by the reg anyway either from "witholds" in session or O/W write ups in ethics.

I know for a fact that the reg would go unannounced & uninvited to people's place of business & to their home. One girl I knew told me she was approached by a reg when she was leaving a friend's house. She said that really pissed her off! They call & call both at work & at home. They want to know everything you do & everyplace you go.

They pressure a person to come in so a relentless "reg cycle" can commence into the wee hours of the morning. If no result, more pressure & more reg cycles will follow until the person is worn down & gives up their money.

The reg doesn't care about the person.

The reg smelled money.
If they know a person has money they will persist in hounding them until either they blow completely or until they give up the loot. The reg will pretend to be your friend, but your money is their REAL friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:14 pm 

Dr. Donna Shannon wrote:
. I did ask him how the $14,000 would be used, and he told me for TWTH books!!! Like THAT would prevent such a thing!!

Dr. Shannon, that comment made me laugh so hard!!!
*jax wipes tears from laughter out of eyes*

As you & I both well know, 'The Way to Happiness' is nothing more than a lame PR device used to distract anyone who is skeptical or suspicious of Scientology beliefs.
They hold it & the BS "Creed of the Church" (which is complete fiction) out to people so they will be convinced that the church is harmless & has some sort of morals.
What a load!

TWTH certainly isn't of the calibur to prevent murders (if that were to REALLY be happening, which is extremely doubtful in the scenerio you described of course). TWTH is a bunch of concepts that many religions have preached for eons. None of it is news or unique to Scientology, thats for sure. As I said earlier, it is just PR to make them look "normal" in the eyes of those who don't know all the pure BS Scientology REALLY prefers to practice on a daily basis.

$14,000 worth of that book to prevent people from getting stoned to death in other countries????
That has to be one of the biggest piles of BS I've heard yet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:29 pm 

jax wrote:

Quote:
$14,000 worth of that book to prevent people from getting stoned to death in other countries???? That has to be one of the biggest piles of BS I've heard yet!

Yes this is one of the biggest piles of BS! Scientology is chock full of BS. Unfortunately many of us fell for it hook line and sinker.

Next time someone tells me to brush my teeth again and wants to charge a boat load of money to make sure I know this I'll be able to say "No Shit Sherlock. Tell me something I don't
know!":twisted:

Hubbard had to scale his way down to what he called Scientology Zero to get people to believe his fantastical BS. TWTH is Scientology Zero hard at work! Got me when I was down and vulnerable as it does many.

Folks, save your time, your life and your money. Stay away from Scientology. It is a soul experiment gone dark. It will take you from yourself and turn you into Hubbard. Is that what you want?!?!? Is that what you are truly looking for??!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:41 pm 

Jax wrote:

Quote:
They pressure a person to come in so a relentless "reg cycle" can commence into the wee hours of the morning. If no result, more pressure & more reg cycles will follow until the person is worn down & gives up their money.

This kind of behaviour would suggest that, aside from the registrars being utterly dishonests and fanatic people, they themselves must be under tremendous pressure from the criminals above them, in order to get the money no matter what.

What an incredible pyramid of greed and insanity $cientology really is.

I am still a firm believer that one of the main reasons why $cientology
has succeded at deceiving so many people, so much and for so long, is because it is beyond the reality of most people that such a level of utter
dishonesty and fanaticism can actually exist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:44 pm 

Jax wrote:

Quote:
TWTH certainly isn't of the calibur to prevent murders

But it is certainly the right caliber to milk lots of extra millions from
gullible public and staff members . . . :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:47 pm 

SCIE-NO-MORE wrote:

Quote:
Regges are like prostitutes.

Please, a bit of respect for prostitues . . . :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:20 pm 

Gladiator wrote:

I am still a firm believer that one of the main reasons why $cientology
has succeded at deceiving so many people, so much and for so long, is because it is beyond the reality of most people that such a level of utter
dishonesty and fanaticism can actually exist.

Yes, Gladiator you are right--& you know how important it is that a "thetan" be right! :wink:
But seriously, LRH took things so over the top that nobody can see the train wreck in full view until it is way too late.

I think that behind the scenes criminal activity keeps authorities at bay & prevents a full blown investigation from taking place.
In other words, people are either being paid or intimidated to be quiet.
The usual Scientology trademarks. (Not owned exclusively by RTC however).

Witness the Lisa McPherson case. There is no reason on earth that criminal charges were not brought against the church except that SOMEBODY (those who performed the 2nd autopsy as a "favor"???) got paid and/or blackmailed into co-operation.

As we all know, the organization is criminal & has been from the beginning. LRH was a criminal from the beginning & a criminal when he died in his Bluebird motorhome. Poor sucker. :P
As you said, how low--really low--the church is willing to sink in order to get what it wants is incomprehensible to most ordinary citizens.

I hope that some law enforcement agency will at last get the balls to stand up to them & bring a legal case against them. At least it will be a red flag for anyone thinking of getting involved with the church.
Perhaps a few lives could be spared.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next