One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm
Posts: 2027
If this is the best evasion of the issue that you can do Suzanne Marie, and you're the voice of Scientology and an example of how they're going to handle this - then they're finished already.

There's an election at stake because of this. The Dems and The Republicans are ready to drag out every name in the book that might even remotely be questionable surrounding Mark Foley. "Did Co$ offer him favors outside of donations?" "What was their relationship, if any with him?" "Did he ever spend time at their properties or functions?" "What services may he have recieved and what information may have been collected? Who had access to it and if they weren't obligated to confidentiality, what did they do about the information?" These are the questions that people you won't be able to spew at on OCB will be asking. I hope all you Scieno's are strapped in. The House Ethics Committee doesn't give a damn about your fair game.

Foley has already proven his motive for seeking out interaction/sexual incidents with minors. The House Sub-Commitee that's investigating this is going to turn over everything under the sun looking for opportunity. Guess where the fruity little SEEKRIT SEEKRITY club of yours comes in? That's what happens when you have a whore like Miscavige that will allow anything and anyone to get away with garbage if this price is right.
And you're being glib. Drop the subject if you can't handle the hard facts of it.

Have a nice weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: Denmark
MawrHAhhHAHr!!! - As I foresaw in my delirious dreams: The promise of crumbling into all sharp corners of the Chu*#¤ch of $cientology will decide the next presidential elections!

It's gonna happen!!

heheeehe...

"By the end of this decade, we’ll put $cientology on the moo... sorry... in the shitponds at Hemet! -- Erh.. Not a decade, sorry.. Couple of months at the most.. And return it safely.. Shi.. And NOT return it! - It'll stay there!!!

:onebounce:

_________________
Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Posts: 2995
Location: Pacific Northwest
clamdiddlrr or clapdribblrr wrote:
If this is the best evasion of the issue that you can do Suzanne Marie, and you're the voice of Scientology and an example of how they're going to handle this - then they're finished already.



I am not the "voice of Scientology". I am one Scientologist, not authorized by the church to be here, expressing my own opinion, not that of CoS.

You and Swifty keep insisting that there is an issue in the Foley case that the church should address and handle. True. The *Catholic* church should clearly address and handle the issue of perverted Catholics who prey on minors. The church of Scientology does not have anything to do with Foley's perversion. Foley is not a Scientologist. He was given a luncheon and 'Way to Happiness' booklet 3 years ago by CBA.
A tenuous connection, at best.

Don't even think of twisting my words, and saying that I'm defending pedophiles. I hate them.

I'm starting to hate you, too. :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm
Posts: 2027
Talk about twisting words.

This is the second time in this thread that I'm saying (can't speak for anyone else) that *I* am not saying Scientology caused his *cough* problem. Read it and let your lips move if that helps with clarity.

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE STATUS OF FOLEY WITHIN SCIENTOLOGY ANY MORE THAN ANY OF US DO AT THIS POINT.

That information isn't public - so until someone, somewhere OFFICIALLY says he isn't - it can be assumed that he MAY BE.

My last post explains where the Co$ falls into all of this.

Go ahead and hate me.

At least that proves you're still capable of something human and not such a 'homo novis'.

By the way - I can think of another word that end in 'igger' you can be childish about my name with - why don't you use it and get it all out of your system.

The reality is, Suzanne Marie - you can't shovel the sh it fast enough to make excuses and shift blame for your 'church' in the Foley issue with NO FACTS TO EXONERATE THEM. You can't. Full stop. Unless you are sitting on something to say definitively they are as innocent as you clearly NEED them to be, then you are just another sweaty clam watching them aim some high powered weapon at their own foot. Again.

It could all be solved with an official statement voluntarily given by them to the House Sub-Commitee detailing the particulars of their involvement with Foley and the extent of any favors given - or if there were none. Lying (even under oath) shouldn't be a problem for them. Until them, the media and the public will come back to a devious and depraved being and the secretive, hateful cult that sought out favor from him, again and again.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:23 pm
Posts: 2261
Location: Denmark
SuzanneMarie wrote:
He (Foley) was given a luncheon and 'Way to Happiness' booklet 3 years ago by CBA. A tenuous connection, at best.

Not at all! :D - Leaving your address at an org is usuallly enough to make you a member. That's how those stats are counted. You'll even stay a member when you are declared or have been dead for decades, as evidenced by the heaps of promo. Membership is as high as 12 million by now, if memory doesn't fail me.

:onebounce:

_________________
Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm
Posts: 2027
S_P wrote:

Quote:
Not at all! - Leaving your address at an org is usuallly enough to make you a member. That's how those stats are counted. You'll even stay a member when you are declared or have been dead for decades, as evidenced by the heaps of promo. Membership is as high as 12 million by now, if memory doesn't fail me.


What do you bet he has a bunch of Scientology literature in his office - "Come to Flag! Crack Your Case and Move Up The Bridge!"

:lol:

The Justice Department'll love that.

Let's see....the FBI is scouring Florida for stuff, three more pages have come forward - the pundits are saying it's just a matter of time before someone comes forward to (perhaps anonymously) admit to meeting with Foley and having sexual contact while underage.

Hope Suzanne Marie packed a lunch.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Posts: 2995
Location: Pacific Northwest
clamdigrr wrote:

YOU DO NOT KNOW THE STATUS OF FOLEY WITHIN SCIENTOLOGY ANY MORE THAN ANY OF US DO AT THIS POINT.

That information isn't public - so until someone, somewhere OFFICIALLY says he isn't - it can be assumed that he MAY BE.



There MAY BE an asteroid 7 miles long made of chocolate cake in orbit behind Saturn. You can't prove it isn't there. But, much as I love cake, I don't think I'll head off into interplanetary space, knife and fork in hand, napkin round my neck, to seek it out.

Your insistence that Foley MAY BE a Scientologist is about as likely as my chocolate cake asteroid. Scientologists show up as such when you google their name and 'Scientology service completions.' Mr. bad has claimed that this does not happen if someone requests anonymity. But when I checked the celebrity examples Mr. bad gave, I found the service completions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm
Posts: 2027
If you really have nothing better to do than try to explain away this 'man' *spit* and this matter, then go right ahead.

I think I prefer the idea of someone like yourself hating me.

Sometimes it's good to be hated by the right 'people' and I use that term loosely with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Posts: 2995
Location: Pacific Northwest
clamdigrr wrote:
If you really have nothing better to do than try to explain away this 'man' *spit* and this matter, then go right ahead.

I think I prefer the idea of someone like yourself hating me.

Sometimes it's good to be hated by the right 'people' and I use that term loosely with you.


Explain away?

What is there to explain? Foley is Roman Catholic, per his own admission.
Let them explain this mess.

You hate me? Good. It's mutual.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:36 pm
Posts: 1627
Location: Back home in Chicago
SuzanneMarie wrote:
You hate me? Good. It's mutual.


Reading Comprehension for the WIN!

Or

A person reads what they want to and disregards the rest.

_________________
$cientology's real product
Read
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:09 pm
Posts: 10196
Location: The Mojave Desert
SuzanneMarie wrote:
Quote:
Swift, you can not injure a spirit.

Here SM betrays the utter brutality and genocidal nature of Scientology: It is not possible to injure a spirit. On this basis it perfectly acceptable for Scientologists to enact Fair Game:

Quote:
"ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 18 October 1967

In SuzanneMarie's world, she may harm another person because a spirit cannot be injured. All she is harming is a worthless meat body, its possessions, name, and reputation. The spirit, or thetan, of the person is incapable of being harmed. What is harmed is just illusory MEST and thus no actual or real harm of damage is done. Thus, Scientology can harm and kill and it is factually a favor to the thetan that is harmed because killing or harming their illusory MEST bodym reputation, or possessions makes them cease harming Scientology and this is the best for all dynamics. This is the mind of murderous Scientology and its violent adherents: Fair Game is good.

Quote:
It is possible to degrade or confuse them however. If you equate 'murder' with hurting somebody's feelings or credibility, then you have a serious mental problem.

SuzanneMarie is a Scientology thetan. She sees no problem whatsoever with destroying another person's feelings or credibility. SuzanneMarie says it is mentally ill to believe that Scientologists harm people in any way when they engage in Fair Game and Dead Agenting.

Quote:
Since when is a PTS good for nothing? No policy states this, it is your own arbitrary tossed in here in hopes of further deluding the people in your fan club.

There it is: SuzanneMarie wants to allege that I have a fan club and that anyone who agrees with anything I say is a weak-minded idiot. This is how much contempt she has for OCMB members and how she tries to depopularize me. SuzanneMarie's aim is to murder OCMB and the reputation of all of its members who find her violent and criminal cult.

SM, the posters here are stong, can think for themselves, and don't need me for anything. Any notion that I have a fan club is some bullsh*t idea you have that you think will work here at OCMB. Do you think your stupid idea will drive a wedge between my colleagues and I as we fight Scientology? If so, you are as stupid as Jenna Elfman and twice as hysertical.

SuzanneMarie, LRH said that a PTS person was just that: A potential problem source. Since when would Scientology ever allow someone who was PTS to do anything important? There is no arbitrary on my part. In fact, Scientology has its members do the PTS/SP course to learn how to handle dillentantes like SuzanneMarie who claim they are Scientologists and yet spend time at OCMB.

*****

Here is PTS Handling from the Scientology Handbook. This is how Scientology looks at SuzanneMarie who, by her own admission, is PTS:

Quote:
There are two stable data which anyone has to have, understand and know are true in order to obtain results in handling the person connected to suppressives.

These data are:

1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition.

2. That getting rid of the condition requires three basic actions: (A) Discover; (B) Handle or (C) Disconnect.

Persons called upon to handle PTS people can do so very easily, far more easily than they believe. Their basic stumbling block is thinking that there are exceptions or that there is other technology or that the two above data have modifiers or are not sweeping. The moment a person who is trying to handle PTSes gets persuaded there are other conditions or reasons or technology, he is at once lost and will lose the game and not obtain results. And this is very too bad because it is not difficult and the results are there to be obtained.

A PTS person is rarely psychotic. But all psychotics are PTS if only to themselves. A PTS person may be in a state of deficiency or pathology (an unhealthy condition caused by a disease) which prevents a ready recovery, but at the same time he will not fully recover unless the PTS condition is also handled. For he became prone to deficiency or pathological illness because he was PTS. And unless the condition is relieved, no matter what medication or nutrition he may be given, he might not recover and certainly will not recover permanently. This seems to indicate that there are “other illnesses or reasons for illness besides being PTS.� To be sure, there are deficiencies and illnesses just as there are accidents and injuries. But strangely enough, the person himself precipitates them (causes them to happen) because being PTS predisposes him (makes him susceptible) to them.

In a more garbled way, the medicos and nutritionists are always talking about “stress� causing illness. Lacking full technology on the subject as contained in Scientology, they yet have an inkling that this is so because they see it is somehow true. They cannot handle it. Yet they recognize it, and they state that it is a senior situation to various illnesses and accidents. Well, Scientology has the technology of this in more ways than one.

What is this thing called “stress�? It is more than the medico defines it-he usually says it comes from operational or physical shock and in this he has too limited a view.

A person under stress is actually under a suppression in one or more areas or aspects of his life.

If that suppression is located and the person handles or disconnects, the condition diminishes. If he also receives Scientology processes which address suppression of the individual and if all such areas of suppression are thus handled, the person would recover from anything caused by “stress.�

Usually, the person has insufficient understanding of life or any area of it to grasp his own situation. He is confused. He believes all his illnesses are true because they occur in such heavy books!

At some time he was predisposed to illness or accidents. When a serious suppression then occurred, he suffered a precipitation or occurrence of the accident or illness, and then with a series of repeated similar suppressions, the illness or tendency to accidents became prolonged or chronic.

To say then that a person is PTS to his current environment would be very limited as a diagnosis. If he continues to do or be something to which the suppressive person or group objected, he may become or continue to be ill or have accidents.

Actually, the problem of PTS is not very complicated. Once you have grasped the two data first given, the rest of it becomes simply an analysis of how they apply to this particular person.

A PTS person can be markedly helped in three ways:

a. Gaining an understanding of the technology of the condition

b. Discovering to what or to whom he is PTS

c. Handling or disconnecting

Someone with the wish or duty to find and handle PTSes has an additional prior step: he must know how to recognize a PTS and how to handle them when recognized. Thus, it is rather a waste of time to engage in this hunt unless one has thoroughly studied the material on suppressives and PTSes and grasps it without misunderstanding the words or terms used. In other words, the first step of the person is to get a grasp of the subject and its technology. This is not difficult to do.

With this step done, a person has no real trouble recognizing PTS people and can have success in handling them which is very gratifying and rewarding.

Let us consider the easiest level of approach:

i. Give the person the simpler materials on the subject and let him study them so that he knows the elements like “PTS� and “suppressive.� He may just come to realize the source of his difficulties right there and be much better. It has happened.

ii. Have him discuss the illness or accident or condition, with-out much prodding or probing, that he thinks now may be the result of suppression. He will usually tell you it is right here and now or was a short time ago and will be all set to explain it (without any relief) as stemming from his current environment or a recent one. If you let it go at that, he would simply be a bit unhappy and not get well as he is discussing usually a recent disturbing experience that has a lot of earlier similar experiences below it.

iii. Ask when he recalls first having that illness or having such accidents. He will at once begin to roll this back and realize that it has happened before. He will get back to some early this-lifetime point usually.

iv. Now ask him who it was. He will usually tell you promptly. And, as you are not trying to do more than release him from the restimulation that occurred, you don’t probe any further.

v. You will usually find that he has named a person to whom he is still connected! So you ask him whether he wants to handle or disconnect. Now, as the sparks will really fly in his life if he dramatically disconnects and if he can’t see how he can, you persuade him to begin to handle with a gradual approach. This may consist of imposing some slight discipline on him, such as requiring him to actually answer his mail or write the person a pleasant good roads, good weather (calm, warm, friendly) note or to realistically look at how he turned them from being affectionate to being indifferent, disliking or hateful. In short, what is required in the handling is an easy, gradual approach. All you are trying to do is MOVE THE PTS PERSON FROM BEING THE EFFECT OF SUPPRESSION OVER TO BEING IN A POSITION OF SLIGHT GENTLE CAUSE OVER IT.

vi. Check with the person again, if he is handling, and coach him along, always at a gentle good-roads-and-good-weather level.

That is a simple handling. You can get complexities such as a person being PTS to an unknown person in his immediate vicinity that he may have to find before he can handle or disconnect. You can find people who can’t remember more than a few years back. But simple handling ends when it looks pretty complex. When you run into such complexity, it can be handled by more advanced procedures in Scientology.

Image

Steps to handle PTSness

But this simple handling will get you quite a few stars in your crown. You will be amazed to find that while some of them don’t instantly recover, medication, vitamins, minerals will now work when before they wouldn’t. You may also get some instant recoveries but realize that if they don’t, you have not failed.

By doing the PTS handling steps laid out in this section, you have made an entrance and you have stirred things up and gotten the PTS person more aware and just that way you will find he is in a more causative position.

His illness or proneness to accidents may not be slight. You may succeed only to the point where he now has a chance, by nutrition, vitamins, minerals, medication, treatment, and above all, Scientology processing, of getting well. Unless you jogged this condition, he had no chance at all: for becoming PTS is the first thing that happened to him on the subject of illness or accidents.

So do not underestimate what you can do for a PTS. And don’t sell PTS technology short or neglect it. And don’t push off, or even worse tolerate, PTS conditions in people.

You can do something about it.

And so can they.


The antisocial personality
The social personality
Basic terms and definitions
PTS handling
Suggestions for Further Study


SuzanneMarie, Scientology warns us not to tolerate PTS conditions in people. The same applies here at OCMB: We must not tolerate your dilletante, murderous, PTSness. Factually, SM, Scientology made you psychotic and PTS and you need to leave here and go back to the Org to get handled.

/

_________________
Image

http://philosophyofcosmology.com/
contact: scienowriter@gmail.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Posts: 2995
Location: Pacific Northwest
J. Swift wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:
Quote:
Swift, you can not injure a spirit.

Here SM betrays the utter brutality and genocidal nature of Scientology: It is not possible to injure a spirit. On this basis it perfectly acceptable for Scientologists to enact Fair Game:

SuzanneMarie: No. Swifty has come up with a non sequitur here.

Swift: In SuzanneMarie's world, she may harm another person because a spirit cannot be injured.

SuzanneMarie: Untrue. I do not have carte blanche to harm people.

Swift: All she is harming is a worthless meat body, its possessions, name, and reputation. The spirit, or thetan, of the person is incapable of being harmed. What is harmed is just illusory MEST and thus no actual or real harm of damage is done. Thus, Scientology can harm and kill and it is factually a favor to the thetan that is harmed because killing or harming their illusory MEST bodym reputation, or possessions makes them cease harming Scientology and this is the best for all dynamics. This is the mind of murderous Scientology and its violent adherents: Fair Game is good.

SuzanneMarie: The above is not Scientology. It is Swift's insane computation based on false data about Scientology.


Quote:
It is possible to degrade or confuse them however. If you equate 'murder' with hurting somebody's feelings or credibility, then you have a serious mental problem.


Swift: SuzanneMarie is a Scientology thetan. She sees no problem whatsoever with destroying another person's feelings or credibility. SuzanneMarie says it is mentally ill to believe that Scientologists harm people in any way when they engage in Fair Game and Dead Agenting.

SuzanneMarie: No, I said that you are mentally ill, because you accused me of being a murderer and wanting to murder you, Swift.

Quote:
Since when is a PTS good for nothing? No policy states this, it is your own arbitrary tossed in here in hopes of further deluding the people in your fan club.


Swift: There it is: SuzanneMarie wants to allege that I have a fan club and that anyone who agrees with anything I say is a weak-minded idiot. This is how much contempt she has for OCMB members and how she tries to depopularize me. SuzanneMarie's aim is to murder OCMB and the reputation of all of its members who find her violent and criminal cult.

SM, the posters here are stong, can think for themselves, and don't need me for anything. Any notion that I have a fan club is some bullsh*t idea you have that you think will work here at OCMB. Do you think your stupid idea will drive a wedge between my colleagues and I as we fight Scientology? If so, you are as stupid as Jenna Elfman and twice as hysertical.

SuzanneMarie, LRH said that a PTS person was just that: A potential problem source. Since when would Scientology ever allow someone who was PTS to do anything important? There is no arbitrary on my part. In fact, Scientology has its members do the PTS/SP course to learn how to handle dillentantes like SuzanneMarie who claim they are Scientologists and yet spend time at OCMB.

SuzanneMarie: Even I have agreed with you on occasion. It is true that OCMBers don't need you for anything, Swift.

*****

Here is PTS Handling from the Scientology Handbook. This is how Scientology looks at SuzanneMarie who, by her own admission, is PTS:

Quote:
There are two stable data which anyone has to have, understand and know are true in order to obtain results in handling the person connected to suppressives.

These data are:

1. That all illness in greater or lesser degree and all foul-ups stem directly and only from a PTS condition.

2. That getting rid of the condition requires three basic actions: (A) Discover; (B) Handle or (C) Disconnect.

Persons called upon to handle PTS people can do so very easily, far more easily than they believe. Their basic stumbling block is thinking that there are exceptions or that there is other technology or that the two above data have modifiers or are not sweeping. The moment a person who is trying to handle PTSes gets persuaded there are other conditions or reasons or technology, he is at once lost and will lose the game and not obtain results. And this is very too bad because it is not difficult and the results are there to be obtained.

A PTS person is rarely psychotic. But all psychotics are PTS if only to themselves. A PTS person may be in a state of deficiency or pathology (an unhealthy condition caused by a disease) which prevents a ready recovery, but at the same time he will not fully recover unless the PTS condition is also handled. For he became prone to deficiency or pathological illness because he was PTS. And unless the condition is relieved, no matter what medication or nutrition he may be given, he might not recover and certainly will not recover permanently. This seems to indicate that there are “other illnesses or reasons for illness besides being PTS.� To be sure, there are deficiencies and illnesses just as there are accidents and injuries. But strangely enough, the person himself precipitates them (causes them to happen) because being PTS predisposes him (makes him susceptible) to them.

In a more garbled way, the medicos and nutritionists are always talking about “stress� causing illness. Lacking full technology on the subject as contained in Scientology, they yet have an inkling that this is so because they see it is somehow true. They cannot handle it. Yet they recognize it, and they state that it is a senior situation to various illnesses and accidents. Well, Scientology has the technology of this in more ways than one.

What is this thing called “stress�? It is more than the medico defines it-he usually says it comes from operational or physical shock and in this he has too limited a view.

A person under stress is actually under a suppression in one or more areas or aspects of his life.

If that suppression is located and the person handles or disconnects, the condition diminishes. If he also receives Scientology processes which address suppression of the individual and if all such areas of suppression are thus handled, the person would recover from anything caused by “stress.�

Usually, the person has insufficient understanding of life or any area of it to grasp his own situation. He is confused. He believes all his illnesses are true because they occur in such heavy books!

At some time he was predisposed to illness or accidents. When a serious suppression then occurred, he suffered a precipitation or occurrence of the accident or illness, and then with a series of repeated similar suppressions, the illness or tendency to accidents became prolonged or chronic.

To say then that a person is PTS to his current environment would be very limited as a diagnosis. If he continues to do or be something to which the suppressive person or group objected, he may become or continue to be ill or have accidents.

Actually, the problem of PTS is not very complicated. Once you have grasped the two data first given, the rest of it becomes simply an analysis of how they apply to this particular person.

A PTS person can be markedly helped in three ways:

a. Gaining an understanding of the technology of the condition

b. Discovering to what or to whom he is PTS

c. Handling or disconnecting

Someone with the wish or duty to find and handle PTSes has an additional prior step: he must know how to recognize a PTS and how to handle them when recognized. Thus, it is rather a waste of time to engage in this hunt unless one has thoroughly studied the material on suppressives and PTSes and grasps it without misunderstanding the words or terms used. In other words, the first step of the person is to get a grasp of the subject and its technology. This is not difficult to do.

With this step done, a person has no real trouble recognizing PTS people and can have success in handling them which is very gratifying and rewarding.

Let us consider the easiest level of approach:

i. Give the person the simpler materials on the subject and let him study them so that he knows the elements like “PTS� and “suppressive.� He may just come to realize the source of his difficulties right there and be much better. It has happened.

ii. Have him discuss the illness or accident or condition, with-out much prodding or probing, that he thinks now may be the result of suppression. He will usually tell you it is right here and now or was a short time ago and will be all set to explain it (without any relief) as stemming from his current environment or a recent one. If you let it go at that, he would simply be a bit unhappy and not get well as he is discussing usually a recent disturbing experience that has a lot of earlier similar experiences below it.

iii. Ask when he recalls first having that illness or having such accidents. He will at once begin to roll this back and realize that it has happened before. He will get back to some early this-lifetime point usually.

iv. Now ask him who it was. He will usually tell you promptly. And, as you are not trying to do more than release him from the restimulation that occurred, you don’t probe any further.

v. You will usually find that he has named a person to whom he is still connected! So you ask him whether he wants to handle or disconnect. Now, as the sparks will really fly in his life if he dramatically disconnects and if he can’t see how he can, you persuade him to begin to handle with a gradual approach. This may consist of imposing some slight discipline on him, such as requiring him to actually answer his mail or write the person a pleasant good roads, good weather (calm, warm, friendly) note or to realistically look at how he turned them from being affectionate to being indifferent, disliking or hateful. In short, what is required in the handling is an easy, gradual approach. All you are trying to do is MOVE THE PTS PERSON FROM BEING THE EFFECT OF SUPPRESSION OVER TO BEING IN A POSITION OF SLIGHT GENTLE CAUSE OVER IT.

vi. Check with the person again, if he is handling, and coach him along, always at a gentle good-roads-and-good-weather level.

That is a simple handling. You can get complexities such as a person being PTS to an unknown person in his immediate vicinity that he may have to find before he can handle or disconnect. You can find people who can’t remember more than a few years back. But simple handling ends when it looks pretty complex. When you run into such complexity, it can be handled by more advanced procedures in Scientology.

Image

Steps to handle PTSness

But this simple handling will get you quite a few stars in your crown. You will be amazed to find that while some of them don’t instantly recover, medication, vitamins, minerals will now work when before they wouldn’t. You may also get some instant recoveries but realize that if they don’t, you have not failed.

By doing the PTS handling steps laid out in this section, you have made an entrance and you have stirred things up and gotten the PTS person more aware and just that way you will find he is in a more causative position.

His illness or proneness to accidents may not be slight. You may succeed only to the point where he now has a chance, by nutrition, vitamins, minerals, medication, treatment, and above all, Scientology processing, of getting well. Unless you jogged this condition, he had no chance at all: for becoming PTS is the first thing that happened to him on the subject of illness or accidents.

So do not underestimate what you can do for a PTS. And don’t sell PTS technology short or neglect it. And don’t push off, or even worse tolerate, PTS conditions in people.

You can do something about it.

And so can they.


The antisocial personality
The social personality
Basic terms and definitions
PTS handling
Suggestions for Further Study


SuzanneMarie, Scientology warns us not to tolerate PTS conditions in people. The same applies here at OCMB: We must not tolerate your dilletante, murderous, PTSness. Factually, SM, Scientology made you psychotic and PTS and you need to leave here and go back to the Org to get handled.

/


You wish. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:07 am
Posts: 186
Just a few things to add on to this SM -


Quote:
I have also apologized to others publicly.



I can tell you that J has personally apologized to me for a misunderstanding so saying he hasn't corrected himself is a misconception on your part.


Quote:
You hate me? Good. It's mutual.


before you go crucifying clam, lets just remember who used the word hate first... You did SM, twice in fact. So who is the instigator here? so hun, just quit before you stick your foot in your mouth :(



SM - if your not here at the behest of the church and your not looking to get out I would stop wasting the good efforts of OCMB, because they are really trying to help others. All I see in your posts are negative stuff directed toward people cause they don't hold your opinion. And no one has to believe what you do, thats just the way, I fear this cult has turned you out to be ... :(

But I will put you in my thoughts every day. Because you are a fellow human being and I hope that someday the blinders are off and you can see the thruth behind what this cult is doing... so peace and blessed be to you!

-Rikuna


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Refunds
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:31 pm
Posts: 1523
Location: Hare Krishnas Moonies Heaven's Gate Scientology
SuzanneMarie wrote:
Tsar von Humbug wrote:
J. Swift wrote:
All good points Clamdigrr. However, I bet you an hour of auditing that the filthy $500,000 is returned. That is poison money come November. Who wants to tell voters that they kept Mark Foley's money?



Give me one instance where Scientology has ever voluntarily returned a substantial sum of money.


Shouldn't be hard.

C'mon. Just one....


Let's see, umike and his brother both got substantial refunds of their donations. Aren't there a number of exes here who have boasted about having gotten refunds from CoS too?
Are you going to tell me that the church does not give refunds voluntarily? Why pretend that, when it is church policy to give refunds of donations for auditing and training to those who are dissatisfied?


To the best of my knowledge, Scientology is obliged, under the terms of the agreement with the IRS, to return "donations" to anyone who asks for a refund.

Nothing voluntary about it at all.

SuzanneMarie, what is it about the word 'voluntary' you don't understand? You are confused because you went past a misunderstood word. Now go back and read it from the beginning.

"Start"

_________________
Protest Flyer. Tax Flyer. Prof Touretzky's Site. London 3/15


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:41 pm
Posts: 2027
clamdigrr wrote:
Quote:
If you really have nothing better to do than try to explain away this 'man' *spit* and this matter, then go right ahead.

I think I prefer the idea of someone like yourself hating me.

Sometimes it's good to be hated by the right 'people' and I use that term loosely with you
.


SuzanneYetAgainGettingItWrongMarie wrote:
Quote:
Explain away?

What is there to explain? Foley is Roman Catholic, per his own admission.
Let them explain this mess.

You hate me? Good. It's mutual.


Another attempt to LIE by Suzanne Marie.

Anyone can read what I actually said and see I said nothing about hating anyone. Perhaps not those with an IQ of less than 55 or a Scientologist.

Maybe this is Suzanne Marie's way of showing us the two are interchangeable. Or she's a functioning illiterate.

You know Suzannie - if you're so righteous and your cult so innocent - then be righteous. Your lying and then lying some more and THEN putting false meaning in something people can read for themselves only proves that a Scieno's only defense is falshood and deception.

Thank you. :D You just can't get it right, can you?

Let me offer you some assistance - out of my distinct lack of hatred - Say something - anything - that you can back up. No lies. No deflection. No turning the topic onto someone else - just the facts and the truth.

Weeks and weeks ago, I said that TC would be returning to Oprah's couch because Miss O was not too pleased that his year of mess started there and it was a reflection on her. People disagreed with me, I let them. Now, lo and behold - guess what. See how that works, Suzanne Marie?

Now you try....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group