One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Who is REALLY "Suppressive"??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:03 pm 

Who IS really the SP? :twisted:

Hubbard said An "SP" (Suppressive person, the most evil, destructive people on the planet) are The following. Let's look at the facts for both Scientology, AND the critics, and sort this out: Who IS really suppressive?

Door 1 has the people communicating and educating behind it.

Door 2 had the true people doing suppressive work behind it, per the definition. :evil:

Hubbard said an SP is:

A) "Anti-social"

Note most of the critics are open, willing to communicate; many are willing to meet in person with people.

Scientologists here on ARS: In hiding, in fear, unwilling to be known for who they are. Who's anti-social here:

Door 1 or Door 2 ?

Door 2 for the Scientology/OSA ops posting here, hiding, afraid to communicate, unwilling to connect, listen, and hear. :evil:

Door 1 for the "SPs" and critics here on ARS.

B) "Works to upset"
Most critics I know work to expose the abuses of C of S.
This may upset them, but it helps many people understand all that they hide behind.

The Ops here on ARS work VERY hard to upset others here.
Again, the critics are mostly exposing facts. Granted, these
Probably will upset Scientologists who don't want to look at them, have been lied to about these facts, are not interested in hearing the ACTUAL facts.

Door #2: For the OSA Ops posting here on ARS, and anyone pretending to be for C of S, but "just happened to stop by" (while working hard to upset people here). :evil:

Door # 1 for the critics. I don't see many critics (if any) TRYING to upset Scientologists. They are trying to get them to LOOK, and help others see the facts.

C) "An SP continuously undermines"

Again, The OSA Ops here on ARS seem to do this continuously.
They post what they consider "Black PR" (Super negative things, and falsehoods) about critics. They WORK to undermine each critic. When I worked for the Top Secret OSA Int mafia, that was one of their # 1 goals on the Internet: To degrade the critics.

Door #2 For the OSA Ops posting here on ARS. :twisted:

The critics work to expose the abuses of Scientology.
Some of it is laughable, some of it very sad. None of it (the negative) C of S/OSA wants known. I can see where they may SEE the facts as "Trying to undermine"...but in truth, that isn't so.

Door #1 For the critics.

D) "An SP spreads bad news"

The Scientology OSA Ops are constantly spreading not only bad news, but often false news. They refuse to actually answer on questions re things they see as "Bad news" that are in fact
FACTS.
Their intention is to "Drive ANY and ALL topics down the page and off page 1--that have to do with Scientology".
That's convert and it's an Op, don't kid yourself.

They also twist things....such as about my Dad, so no matter what answer I give, it's wrong, and once I get sick of bantering about BS, I stop, and then they'll blame me for not answering. That isn't “not answering�, that's refusing to get caught in a FLY TRAP. Ya want to talk? Swing on by. I'm here...and happy to speak to anyone.

I have to say:
Scientology/OSA Ops: Door #2 :twisted:

I guess here one has to decide, what bad news IS.
If 'bad news' is FACTS about your 'church', then yes,
then you could say the critics spread bad news. However,
that really isn't true. Bad news is just that: Bad news.

The abuses of Scientology ARE Bad news..........REALLY bad news.
Talk to the DEAD people who got into Scientology to get free.
Talk to the Families broken up by C of S.
Talk to the people broke from forking out $ for a phony Bridge.
Talk to the people who have been Fair Gamed.

ALL of those things C of Scientology DOES...and ALL
***Are*** bad news, no question about it.

The critics of Scientology educate people about those very abuses, and more I didn't mention.

Door #1 for the critics, again.

E) "An SP denigrates other people & their activities"

Again, the OSA Ops are Constantly doing both:
Their goal is to degrade the critics and ALL of their activities.
I used to open up the phony accounts that the OSA ops use to spread their black pr, falsehoods, trickery with.
Hubbard himself said: "You can lie, cheat, steal, destroy someone utterly" if they speak out against him, the Sea Org, or Scientology in any way. It's called "Fair Game".
Granted, he published a "Cancellation" of this, and people such as myself (and many others) truly believed they did cancel it, and stopped doing such horrific actions.

I stood up in court and insisted Margaret Singer was lying.
I'm here today to tell you, 100% she was NOT lying:
the organization known as "The church of Scientology" was and IS lying: They DO practice Fair Game.

If you don't believe me, just swing by their hate site:
RFW and see for yourself.

Critics don't work to denigrate people as Scientology promotes.
They work to expose facts, and because those facts are true,
and Scientology's ONLY hope is for their members to believe these critics *must* be evil, horrible liars, they HAVE to denigrate them and their activities.

Again: Door #2 For Scientology/OSA ops. :twisted:
Door #1 for the critics.

The truth IS: The organization known as the "Church" <gack!>
of Scientology is actually, per statistics, doing the suppressive acts, at least here on the ARS. :twisted:

Also, off the Net, in real life, Scientology (those in C of S) also suppress free speech (One cannot speak to ANYONE declared an "SP"--who has the facts, one cannot watch TV of any critical Scientology show, one cannot read books with FACTS about Hubbard or Scientology: All of those are considered "High Crimes" within this so called "Church"). Who IS the SP?
Do you have *any* question about it?

I remember well, I had bought their lies about those declared SP, and because one is not allowed to speak to anyone declared SP, or read any of the books with FACTS in them exposing the truth about C of S and Hubbard, I continued to believe them. Now that I'm out, I can say without question, it is Scientology itself that works to suppress their own people, and their critics.

I challenge ANY "OT" to sit and discuss this with any critic.

I'd put money on it, many critics would be willing to be a part of this debate. Any Scientologists from C ofS.....willing to say you will?

Who IS willing to attend this debate? :?: :alien:

I am: Tory Christman. :wink:

Anyone else?

--
Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the moonlight~
In Scientology for 30 years, out happily for 6 years!
X-Sea Org, X-Staff, X-OT 7, X-Class 4 auditor, X-OSA Volunteer after 20 years (Mostly in PR)
X-Top Secret OSA Int Internet Mafia, Until I realized what they were really doing and soon after left C of S forever.
For thinking and speaking my mind, Scientology declared me
a "Suppressive Person" (SP 6 ^Cumulative Cluster :)
& Expelled me from The Church of $cientology (Whooo Hoooo:))
Free at LAST!
www.xenu.net (What Scientology Doesn't want you to know)
www.xenutv.com (Excellent videos)
www.torymagoo.org (My writings about Scientology from ARS)
www.lermanet.com/cos/toryonosa.htm (Top Secret Int Mafia)
or Type in Scientology in Google
(Read, Look, Listen, Make up your ~own~Mind)

magoo44@charter.net
Burbank, CA
(818) 841-3632

"They, who give up essential liberty
to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Post subject: Re: Who is REALLY "Suppressive"??
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:21 pm 

magoo1 wrote:

Talk to the DEAD people who got into Scientology to get free.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Okay.

Can you recommend someone to preside over the seance?

Last edited by SuzanneMarie on Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:30 pm 

SM: I love that you skipped over ALL of the factual info re your group,
and took that one to make fun of what I was saying.

Thanks SO much for proving my point!

Can you swing over to ARS and post the same there? This is an
EXCELLENT example of exactly what I was talking about.

Door #2 for SM!!! :alien: :wink:

Thanks for playing~~~

Best!

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:41 pm 

I don't post on ARS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:19 am 

Your religion played a part in each and every one of these deaths and you coldly shrug them off...

So you are selfish, what if a few people have to die so you can get God like OT powers right?

Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:47 am 

Well I thought it was an appropriate response for the directive to "TALK TO DEAD PEOPLE":) AFAIK, dead people don't talk to anyone.

Tigger

Post subject: Cause of death
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:02 am 

Ltricha1 wrote:
Your religion played a part in each and every one of these deaths and you coldly shrug them off...

So you are selfish, what if a few people have to die so you can get God like OT powers right?

At least 15 people on your list are noted as having died of natural causes.
A whole slew of them have a question mark beside the name. What does that mean? Cause of death unknown? The majority of the rest died of cancer. I hate to break it to you but non-Scientologists also die of cancer.

I knew some of the people on your list. God damn you for using their deaths for propaganda, and pretending that they died because they were Scientologists.

Post subject: Re: Cause of death
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:10 am 

SuzanneMarie wrote:
God damn you for using their deaths for propaganda, and pretending that they died because they were Scientologists.

Always bugs me when people who believe the world’s religions are due to space-cootie implants tracing back to Xenu (because the drugged up fat lunatic L Ron Hubbard said so) invoke God.

-L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:19 am 

Morsicle wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:
God damn you for using their deaths for propaganda, and pretending that they died because they were Scientologists.

Always bugs me when people who believe the world’s religions are due to space-cootie implants tracing back to Xenu (because the drugged up fat lunatic L Ron Hubbard said so) invoke God.

Other than that I believe you to be a contentious moron, you have no foggiest notion what I believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:34 am 

Tory,

Well said, I never really looked at it that way before. What you said really shows who has the blinders on and I don't think its the critics, or people who are critical of $cientology.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:36 am 

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Morsicle wrote:
SuzanneMarie wrote:

Other than that I believe you to be a contentious moron, you have no foggiest notion what I believe.
I betchya I can supply quite a few of your 'beliefs'.
L. Ron Hubbard wrote:
"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 15 August 1960

"A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind and actions taken against them are not punishable."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 1 March 1965

"People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear."

- L. Ron Hubbard, MANUAL OF JUSTICE

"So we listen. We add up associations of people with people. When a push against Scientology starts somewhere, we go over the people involved and weed them out. Push vanishes."

- L. Ron Hubbard, MANUAL OF JUSTICE

"The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations.

This P/L does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 21 October 1968

"When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail on every erstwhile rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia [sic] and bribe the police."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 12 February 1967

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."

- L. Ron Hubbard, SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL

OH! And of course the ultimate belief as a ScientoloBOT;

"There is no more ethical group on this planet than ourselves."

- L. Ron Hubbard, KEEPING SCIENTOLOGY WORKING

Every Ex-scientologist knows EXACTLY how YOU 'think' 'SueZanneMarie', asis the case for anyone that looks to see both sides of scientology as Joe/Jane Publics. Your 'thoughts' are not of you own, the are merely a duplication of the core fundamentals of LRH himself and all you do is parrot his own perceptions/ideology/belief/reality. Your 'programme' YOU run in OCMB (under how many valences and usernames?) makes it abundantly clear how and what you 'think'.

Holding the belief that one is superior amongst all others is blind stupidity with a heavy dash of indoc/programming from a man who died in seclusion screaming out for the removal of his attachments...not unlike a drug addict going cold turkey.

Scientology is a Turkey! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:37 am 

Katie DeCosin died of breast cancer.
Katie DeCosin was a scientologist.
Katie DeCcosin was 48 years old when she died.
Katie DeCosin did not die because she was a scientologist.
Katie DeCosin died because she was told that she could be cured through auditing and the purification rundown.
Katie DeCosin's breasts were bleeding from the nipple.
Katie DeCosin was told by scientology to walk on the beach and figure out what caused her cancer.
Katie DeCosin was told by scientology that her cancer was her fault. (she pulled it "IN" don't ya know)
Katie De Cosin was offloaded by the COS because she could no longer generate money for the cult.
Katie DeCosin's non-scientology family and friends came to Clearwater and took her home to Pennyslvania.
Katie DeCosin was made as comfortable as possible until she died.

Soooo, God Damn You! for trying to make these deaths insignificant.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:53 am 

SuzanneMarie wrote:
Ltricha1 wrote:

At least 15 people on your list are noted as having died of natural causes.
A whole slew of them have a question mark beside the name. What does that mean? Cause of death unknown? The majority of the rest died of cancer. I hate to break it to you but non-Scientologists also die of cancer.

I knew some of the people on your list. God damn you for using their deaths for propaganda, and pretending that they died because they were Scientologists.

When Co$ does things like steal documents from the coroners office then you do have to wonder. You seem happy with the notion that everything is hunky dory by default.

Deaths of scientologists is certainly not propaganda. It is great cause for concern and cannot be emphasised enough.
Tory herself will tell you that the Co$ told her that she didn't need medication and she got ill. The commonality is that people are told that $cientology can cure them and that they just need to pay for some more auditing etc. If she had died because of it then no doubt it would have shown up as another case of "natural causes". Thankfully, unlike you, she does have an enquiring mind and because of that she is here today to tell her story.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:07 am 

SuzanneMarie wrote:

Well at least you can admit SM that $cn can't solve anything that ol' humpboy claimed it could (or anything else for that matter)!

Good for you! :lol:

Now all you have to do is realize that they scam money away from all they can and you'll be on your way to being human again instead of just a ronbot!

Unless you enjoy your never ending treadmill:

Game Board by Sponge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:38 am 

Hey, RWT. Love the animated version of my Scientopoly board. Cool! :)