One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:22 pm 

Location: Making Waves and Popping Qwiffs Since the Dawn of Time!
Wow,

:shock: And this is what my $cientology dollars went and purchased? Sounds like a post from a real bonerfied come-munications release!

Last edited by beyond_horizons on Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:24 pm 

Hubbard's Mushroom wrote:
Huh?????????????????????

I missed all that!
Hmmmm...
Is it really fluffy?

Is it really what, HM?

Some months or so ago someone trolled a.r.s. and said was it true that there was a Flag Order about how to use a vibrator. I, in my infinite wisdom, was totally sure there wasn't. So I opined loudly that this wasn't true and the person was trolling.

Well, someone dug one up since the person evidently knew the answer all along, and boy, was I wrong. :lol: :oops: :shock:

So I wrote a spoof of it. Which Ladybird has now seized on, imported to a completely separate forum (this one) and offered as "proof", so to speak, that I claim to have an unusual sexual lifestyle with John.

In the first place, it's a goddamn parody and isn't about me.

In the second place, what the fuck business is it of this woman or anyone else what I post on a.r.s. and what I do? What does that have to do with OCMB?

I'm also going to add this- what is with all the bitching about my husband's JPGs? If anyone other than a member of my family posted them, I'm sure they'd be well loved and reprinted a thousand times in LB's posts.

So I put one on my website. Too damn bad.

Last edited by Ball of Fluff on Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:25 pm 

beyond_horizons wrote:
Wow,

:shock: And this is what my $cientology dollars went and purchased? Sounds like a post from a real bonerfied come-munications release!

Fluff, here is a preview of BH's new web site!

Whach ya got going next week?

You mean my website?

I'm going to update my rant re Nancy Grace and put in another webpage- both things unconnected with Scn. :)

The stuff LB's talking about is a 7 month old a.r.s. post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:28 pm 

Hubbard's Mushroom wrote:
Sure, screaming at people is not the best approach...

But, many scientologists HAVE been screamed at and
they still leave CoS.
Including you....lol

Most people do wake up and smell the B.S. sooner or later.

I didn't leave 'cuz of the screaming, though.

I left because of things people discussed with me combined with a last straw situation in CofS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:29 pm 

We should thank Ladybird for proving Hartley's point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:35 pm 

Location: Making Waves and Popping Qwiffs Since the Dawn of Time!
Actually Ladybird, Tory and a few others , openly appologized for the crap they pulled on people while on staff. That makes them OK in my book!

I don't recall anything of the sorts from you or Terril ... Other than the continued application of TR's to maintain the bubble!!

Have I missed something to the contrary?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:51 pm 

Ladybird wrote:
Yes Sir! My Dear HM!!! This is our own untouchable Ball of Fluff .She wrote it, she owns it and she is offended that I quote it.

Actually, I am offended to have to quote it, but we all gotta do what needs to be done.
Ladybird

How very noble of you. Hubbard's fair game quotes and advises Sea Org/Staff members how to feed lurid sex tales to smear people.

Lots of people engage in racy/flirty theatrics. Minton was well known for this. It's just good fun.
If you can joke and have fun with the topic of sex it's probably the sign of a healthy attitude.

Can't think of one well know poster here that has posted personal details
of their sex-life though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:19 pm 

What's with the sex hang up?

Hubbard wrote tons of sexual inuendo.

How about Hubbard's thetan hand technique?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:44 pm 

What did hubbard say while leering at underage girls in hot pants?

HUBBA HUBBA!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:04 pm 

I'm not sure what to say really. I could type some nasty stuff, but what would be the point. You've all demonstrated wonderfully in this thread what I find wrong with OCMB, and evidently I just don't belong here.

I'll continue to repost picket reports from ARS I expect, as they do seem to have encouraged others to try picketing for themselves.

http://www.newsfrombree.co.uk/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:06 pm 

umike wrote:
Ladybird wrote:
Yes Sir! My Dear HM!!! This is our own untouchable Ball of Fluff .She wrote it, she owns it and she is offended that I quote it.

Actually, I am offended to have to quote it, but we all gotta do what needs to be done.
Ladybird

How very noble of you. Hubbard's fair game quotes and advises Sea Org/Staff members how to feed lurid sex tales to smear people.

Lots of people engage in racy/flirty theatrics. Minton was well known for this. It's just good fun.
If you can joke and have fun with the topic of sex it's probably the sign of a healthy attitude.

Can't think of one well know poster here that has posted personal details
of their sex-life though.

What's silly is that she wrote this post before I replied at all to her quoting of my clit stimulator spoof 7 month old ARS post.

And why does she "have to" quote it at all? What's the point?

That I made a joke on a.r.s. on a thread someone else started- ON ARS MONTHS AGO- as to whether or not there was an FO about the use of vibrators?

So why would it "have to be done"?

That seems a lot like fair game to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:28 am 

hartley wrote:
I'm not sure what to say really. I could type some nasty stuff, but what would be the point. You've all demonstrated wonderfully in this thread what I find wrong with OCMB, and evidently I just don't belong here.

I'll continue to repost picket reports from ARS I expect, as they do seem to have encouraged others to try picketing for themselves.

Sorry Harlley.

YOU DO belong here. It's the stuff that goes on here that doesn't belong here.

Please continue to post the picket reports and any other news of interest. It's posters like you that make this board what it's supposed to be.

Tigger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:57 pm 

I said i t my last post and I'll say it again--Ladybird's obsession with your supposed lovelife reminds me of the Republicans' obsession with Clinton's penis.

Ladybird needs to Get A Life, methinks. Or rent a pr0n movie and get it out of her system.

the truth may be Out There, but it doesn't seem to be In Ladybird.

Pity. My sister's nickname is Ladybird. I'd have been inclined t o like the nick, just for that.

But my sis doesn't hang out on the Net, and if she did would be more interested in talking about decorating, I think. Or art.

Starshadow www.starshadow.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:21 pm 

hartley wrote:

Hartley,

First, please don't leave. Everyone should have a voice here and yours has been very valuable to me.

Second, to answer your question, I think moderating this board may be a task for 4-5 people at the least. If you consider all of the time zones that people post in here and the amount of posts, OCMB would need to be 24 hrs moderated.

My suggestion is if we have a few appointed people to loosely moderate...and apply the ROC for ALL posters. I don't know who that would be though....But, I definitely agree that something must be done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:12 pm 

Maybe there is a computer language analysis program which could or maybe the new Moderator could: do a periodic analysis of posters and what they write.

If they display a pattern of consistently not undressing Scientology (for whatever reason: maybe they're Freezone adherents, maybe they're just professional critic critics), then perhaps they could be quietly shown the door.

Then active, Scientology-undressing critics wouldn't have to lose their temper and talk about dildos.

:idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next