Guest Book 2006

Please enter a short greeting. PS: Not for debates or replies, only short greetings from unregistered visitors. Anything else will be deleted without notice.
Forum rules
This is
THE OC GUEST BOOK

This is a place for unregistrered visitors to leave short greetings. And only that. Register and debate and reply in other topics. Anything but short greetings from unregistered visitors will be deleted without notice.

Welcome to OCMB! :D
truthseeker

anti-sci says hi

Post by truthseeker » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:00 am

Hello Im stu from england. I have become an anti-sci campaigner recently due to being given a xenu leaflet. I have carried out a picket in london and also copied and sent or handed out dozens of xenu leaflets and i will continue to do so until i die. Just wanted to say keep it going everyone!

Mike de Wolf

Post by Mike de Wolf » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:44 am

quaoar wrote:Welcome back, Mike de Wolf! Has it been years? I must be getting old and not longer in contact with the flow of time.
It looks like my last registered post was in July 2005, shortly after the infamous Tom Cruise/Matt Lauer interview, so that's about a year and a half.

Hopefully it won't be long before I'm allowed in again.

Mike de Wolf

Another Guest

keep up the good work

Post by Another Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:05 pm

Hi Andreas and all;

After coming across your site and spending some number of hours reading about this "religion", I am glad and thankful that there are folks like you all who are openly speaking out on this topic, and working to inform the public.

Thanks.

Serendipity 007

Post by Serendipity 007 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:44 pm

I still hold out hope. I run a few message boards myself, and have had to put 2 of them on admin approval only to stop the spammers. I also went through a period over the summer where I was too busy with real life to get to approve any new members.

I wouldn't give up on Andreas yet. :)

bird

Happy X' Mass

Post by bird » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:14 am

God Jul!

newuser

Hello

Post by newuser » Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:50 pm

Hello,

It is a pleasure to read all of your posts. I look forward to posting, but as of yet I have not received authorization. My actual user name is listed below. I'm sure this is a busy board to maintain.

I have been in :( and now I am out :D .

Well just wanted to say hello.

theviewer

duke

Post by duke » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:27 am

Hello,

As someone who has suffered from serious mental illness and recieved treatment that saved my life, I deeply resent the efforts of CoS to deprive others of vital help.

The more I read of Elron and his sick band of worshipers here and other places, the more I realize just what a disease CoS truly is.

Keep up the good work, it gives me hope for the world that people like you stand up to bottom feeders like the Elroners.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:50 pm

duke wrote:Hello,

The more I read of Elron and his sick band of worshipers here and other places, the more I realize just what a disease CoS truly is.
This should have read "The more I read, here and other place, of Elron and his sick band of worshipers, the more I realize just what a disease CoS truly is."

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:38 am

Hello everyone! I hope you don't mind that I don't give my name or location but I'm afraid of the $cientologists getting me!

Isn't it strange how unlike other churches $cientologists don't do missionary work in poverty stricken areas of the world in Africa, South America etc?

Can you imagine a $cientology tent stationed in an impoverished African country and the unpaid Volunteer "Ministers" offering free Personality Tests to the malnurished inhabitants? When you think about something like that it just underlines what Scientology is really about: $$$$$$$ It's no wonder that you find $cientologists focusing on rich countries.

I also have another random thought about the money grabbing nature of $cientology. Note how they emphasise their FREE Personality Tests. How come you never see such signs outside a Christian church or a Mosque? Sunday Mass: Admission $8! Friday Prayers: Admission: $10! The linguistic subtlety of Free Personality Test also underlines what a fraud $cientology is.

Anyway those are just some of my thoughts on this, as Stan Marsh so aptly puts it, "big fat global scam".

Best wishes,

$cientology critic.

Hello everyone!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:42 am

Hi there everyone! Just wanted to say that I started an account and everything, but from what I understand, Andreas is pretty backed up in e-mails and such, so it may take a while before it gets activated. Either way, just wanted to say that I'm here and I can't wait to be able to post in other threads as well! I actually used to have an account (I posted in a thread about the St. Louis org a couple of times), but it's no longer working (my guess is that it's due to inactivity). Anyway, hi, and I look forward to posting some more with all of you! :)

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:37 am

Has anyone tried to get the U.S. Attorny General to use the RICO laws against CoS. They seemed to be created to deal with this kind of organization. It would enable the Justice Department to cut through the layers of deception created to allow Scientology to deny people of their civil rights the way it has been doing for almost 50 years.

joke

Post by guest » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:44 pm

Q: What's the difference between a scientology org and a porcupine?

A: A porcupine has pricks on the outside. :D

Bad Doggerel

ODe 2 Andreas

Post by Bad Doggerel » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:21 pm

Written on 12/27/2006 on the occasion of being BANNED, and to repair the omission of Andreas' sycophants, who failed to submit a poem in his honor on the 'Aesthetics' thread:

ODE 2 andreas

Whenne in Danger or in Doubte
Runne in Circles, Scream and Shout
Falle straight down and rend thy Haire
Flying Monkeys, everywhere!

They may throw Poo, beware, take care!
As they travelle thro' the Aire
Who knows what Deeds may suit the ends
Of alate Pseudosimians?

Let's put their fool heads in these Bags
While wrapping our Butts in rainbow Flagges
And calling CoS guys Fagges