One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: New in Town
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:20 pm 

Hi

This is my first post and I am very pleased that I have my OK and would like to join in sometimes.

I do not always agree with all that has been said against the church or tech or the old man but I do agree there is a problem and too much harm has been done to too many members and public.

Whatever the cult or religion or belief it should not be allowed to injure the innocent or con people.

I am not on lines and have put myself into a position where I will never be trained or audited again. I have family and friends who are still in but naturally we are not now really connected.

Well I think my opinion is valuable because I am neither for nor against but have had good and bad experiences in the Church was beiefly in the SO and have trained to a reasonably high level and audited public and staff.

I did have wins while an active scientologist and I have never regretted being one.

I have been horrified at some of the stories some written by people I once knew very well. Sadly I believe them because I too have had some very unpleasant experiences.

People have died, gone insane, and been ruined. This is unacceptable.

Anyway hope you all realise that when I post it will come from my heart. If at times I appear not to be fully commited to your cause. Then you will have to just realise that I am at least one of those brainwashed culties you say you want to help. I do not believe that I am but even though I did my training may years ago maybe I will always now view life a little differently from someone who was never on lines.

Anyway here I am and I hope to be welcomed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:00 pm 

Welcome Mog!!!

Looking forward to hearing your stories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:56 pm 

Hi,

If you ever feel unwelcome here.....not saying you will and I hope you won't....you might want to try http://www.forum.exscn.net.

Good Luck & Best Wishes,

Tigger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:51 pm 

Welcome Mog!

What a balanced perspective you have. Your voice will help those in need of parting from the CoS who have had wins but know there is definintely something wrong with the organization. And of course most certainly your perspective, insight and open heart will assist in many more ways, especially undressing and exposing the cons of the CoS.

My time in Scientology was short but had a very negative impact on me, which I learned a lot from and continue to do so everyday. I do believe my biggest take away was the absolute intense power of belief. So I check in on my beliefs frequently, needless to say! The best advise I received from a friend after departing Scientology was "take the pearls and run", which goes for the gamut of any thought-belief system I find myself in.

Once again welcome. I look forward to your posts.

Warm Regards,

lucy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:47 pm 

Welcome, Mog.

Your experiences are your own - nobody can say they aren't valid because they aren't all negative. I doubt anyone ever would.

Take your time reading the stories of other's who've been where you are and there's no timeframe for sharing or set way to do it. That's the beauty of being 'out' - the freedom to choose.

I'm glad you chose to introduce yourself and look forward to 'seeing' more of you, when time and inclination allow.

Good luck.

C

'Cause you're not welcome anymore...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:19 am 

Hi, Mog!

I am very glad you joined, and I hope that I can learn a lot from you. I also hope you are not put off by what I say. I am really angry at the abuses of Scientology, not at the Scientologists themselves. If you think I am out of line, go ahead and bitch slap me bit. If that don't work, hammer me with the frying pan. That usually works.

Love and Encouragement,

Os

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:28 am 

hello Mog welcome. Keep posting here . One thing that really made me think was why did LRH have PSYCH DRUGS in his blood stream when he died ?? If you have not read our story then you should. it is below. Keep telling the true harms of scientology IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject: Thanks for the welcome
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:21 pm 

Thank you all and I do hope to add to the debate.

This is going to be difficult in a way because I do not wish to identify myself and that makes communication a little inhibited.

I have read most of the stories including Tommy's. I feel your pain and frustration. Most people would.

I left Scientology a long time ago really once the prices went up and the Grade Chart was altered. However, from time to time I was on lines like Dr Shannon I ignored warning signs. Lies, dishonesty, wrong indications etc.

The Secret Library on this site was a great help because although as a trained auditior I could see OT 1 and the Ls (but not at that high cost) would be of some use. The Ls I think are quite well put together and I admit I would have like to have them. However, OT3 and body thetans for ever more. Well both me and my equally well trained 2D could not see how anybody would benefit from that. Even if they were being given away free. Furthermore, as people who believed in the Tech we would have been far more vulnerable to the sales pitch of Registrars had we not known what they were trying to sell

We also had noticed that OTs did not seem to be as OT as they had been when we were strongly on lines. So we knew something was badly wrong.

Hope to post more soon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:28 pm 

Welcome Mog.

Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:36 am 

Mog,

I look forward to reading your posts.

mb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:20 am 

Mog I would love to read more of your story when you post it. Keep up the good postings . Speaking out helps everyone and kicks scientology in the ass. scientology does not like BAD PR . Keep speaking the true harms of scientology . IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:37 pm 

Mog wrote:
Anyway hope you all realise that when I post it will come from my heart. If at times I appear not to be fully commited to your cause. Then you will have to just realise that I am at least one of those brainwashed culties you say you want to help. I do not believe that I am but even though I did my training may years ago maybe I will always now view life a little differently from someone who was never on lines.

This above to me is the core: every experience you had in life made you the person you are today. I needed this reminder.

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:04 pm 

Tigger wrote:
Hi,

If you ever feel unwelcome here.....not saying you will and I hope you won't....you might want to try http://www.forum.exscn.net.

Good Luck & Best Wishes,

Tigger
Welcome aboard Mog. You should consider that board if you ever feel unwelcome here. Relate only those experiences you feel comfortable with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:40 pm 

Welcome to the board, Mog. I'm looking forward to reading your story, and your perspective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:18 am 

Mog I would love to read your story very soon. Post every where . Your help lots by posting what happen to you where in scientology . Keep telling the true harms of scientology . IMHO Tommy Gorman