Would society be served if Critics were placed on a "list"?

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:11 am

PTS wrote:
pitbull wrote: as Scientology expands its influence into every aspect of life on this planet
pitbull,
Can you and some of the other OT's get together and do something about this "Global Warming"?

NO PLANET=NO EXPANSION!!!
Problem is the only real expansion $cn has been doing is nothing more than hot gasses (of bs that fill their empty new orgs) so really Global Warming is $cn's fault! :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:58 am

Translation of what Pitbull wrote:

"So we listen. We add up associations of people with people. When a push against Scientology starts somewhere, we go over the people involved and weed them out. Push vanishes."
L. Ron Hubbard
MANUAL OF JUSTICE

"This is the correct procedure: Spot who is attacking us. Start investigating them promptly for felonies or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies. Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them. Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press. Don’t ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way."
L. Ron Hubbard
Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter
25 February 1966

"People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear."
L. Ron Hubbard
MANUAL OF JUSTICE

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace."
L. Ron Hubbard
15 August 1960,
Dept. of Govt. Affairs

"Unfortunately, it is all too often true that suppressors to a creative action must be removed before construction and creation takes place. Any person very high on the Tone Scale may level destruction toward a suppressor."
L. Ron Hubbard
SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow."
L. Ron Hubbard
SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL

"We're playing for blood, the stake is EARTH."
L. Ron Hubbard
7 November 1962
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:16 am

How can anyone compete with hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS
of individuals on board with such a system?

Millions of Scientologists.

Versus,

A short list of "those who would oppose religious freedom."

This list is a very good idea.

Not unlike the terrorist watch and policies adopted by the United States Government.

Ultimately, such individual should be held in custody, indefinitely, for the betterment and safety of the free world.

There, they would have the opportunity for quiet and destimulation from
the reactive elements that prevent them from thinking rationally.
It would be a great kindness to provide such people with the opportunity
to learn how to exist with others who work toward the greatest good of all.
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:50 am

pitbull wrote:How can anyone compete with hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS

Versus,

Not unlike the terrorist watch and policies adopted by the United States Government.

Ultimately, such individual should be held in custody, indefinitely, for the betterment and safety of the free world.

When you are writing tripe like this pitbull I can't help but imagine that you are either snickering uncontrollably or holding back throwing up.

It is no wonder why you stay an anon even though you are doing the CO$'s dirty work. Critics need to be careful but you shouldn't have to worry except for being totally embarrassed posting ridiculous bs such as you have done here. :roll:

Antique Hoax

Post by Antique Hoax » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:12 am

pitbull wrote:

So you are proposing something like the...

Pitbull Introspection Rundown ...for critics?

You are absolutely brilliant!

Run it by the big dog Miscavige, I think he will like it.

So lets get real. You don't care what you have to say to keep your signature-box Psy Op at the top of the board?

L o v e,
Charles
Last edited by Antique Hoax on Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:25 am

Pitbull, it would be good to see your name placed on a list of persons requiring involuntary psychiatric institutionalization... for your own good of course.

Once you were safely locked into restraints -- again, this would be done to protect you from harming yourself -- the friendly, helpful, and highly-trained psychiatrists could inject you with healing doses of anti-depressants and mood stabilizers. Vistaril would also be used to calm the anxiety that drives your maddened and angry delusions. Think of Vistaril as your friend; L. Ron Hubbard certainly did.

Once you were safely destimulated by the use of effective and proven medications, you would be amenable to the cognitive therapy that you so desperately, yet unconsciously, scream for in your posts.

Professionally trained psychologists -- and not greedy quacks with E-Meters -- would help you to identify and discuss your problems in a safe environment.

In time, Pitbull, you would return to some form of sanity and usefulness. Perhaps you could become a door-to-door seller of Kleenex. You could sell to the elderly who cannot so easily get to the store when they need more Kleenex.

In the meantime, keep eating the hot dogs you so relish as you post your colorful lies and insanities here at OCMB.

Pitbull Eating a Hot Dog

///

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Peter Schilte

Post by Peter Schilte » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:38 am

pitbull wrote:How can anyone compete with hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS

Versus,

So you finally admit that Co$ is nothing but another Nazi-org that does not allow any freedom at all! Thank you for making that clear!
FYI: today there are 200,000 free people against 1 ronbot. So, who you think is going to win this "war"?
And you know who won the last one, don't you.
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

JonDoe

Post by JonDoe » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:15 am

Versus,

You obviously don't share the goals of this group, and your entertainment value is limited to RWTs animations. You're just trying to start sh**. Go post somewhere else.

MissDorfl

Post by MissDorfl » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:05 am

pitbull,

you are a heckuva troll. I almost admire the way you get their (pet) goats with your posts.
I can’t imagine I’m the only one thinking clearly about this. Sometimes I think I’m taking crazy pills.
- Phil Plait

Antique Hoax

Post by Antique Hoax » Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:25 pm

MissDorfl wrote:pitbull,

you are a heckuva troll. I almost admire the way you get their (pet) goats with your posts.
He's not a troll, the "Pitbull" username is from the professionals hired by the cult's owner's to handle the internet IMO.

I have tried to make that clear to most everyone over the last month or so?

This may blow a few minds, but I think "Pitbull" is more connected than Miscavige...if you know what I mean. That is to say Miscavige works for "Pitbull" more than "Pitbull" works for Miscavige.

Yes I agree, he is very capable and even entertaining in a perverse way.

L o v e,
Charles
Last edited by Antique Hoax on Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra » Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:06 pm

Versus,

Pitbull, you're slow off the mark today. This list already exists! This just goes to show you how wonderful it is to have sooo many like minded people working together. Its called the

Scientology Enemies List

There is only one problem, though. The list was just so long that it became an embarrassment and the Church had to stop publishing it in 1992.

Perhaps now with the burgeoning numbers of dedicated members the list would not appear so long. After all, the enemies are really only a tiny percentage when compared to the Millions of Scientologists. Perhaps you could use your influence to get us an update? Please. It's a mere few thousand names.....won't take any time at all with that efficient filing system the Church has.
pitbull wrote: Not unlike the terrorist watch and policies adopted by the United States Government.

Pitbull, that's a brilliant idea! But again, that superbly efficient group has beat you to it. It's called the "Rehabilitation Project Force". Here members who err in their thinking are isolated and given wonderfully soothing manual labour....like cleaning the cesspools. Armed guards are there, ever ready to assist the person in making the correct decision if they should (heaven forbid) have doubts about their life calling.

They also spend five wonderful hours every day being purged of every imaginable sin and negative thought against the group. My goodness, what a wonderful feeling that must be. The group just never gives up on it's members. This rehabilitation can go on for years if necessary. All totally with the best interests of it's erring member in mind at all times of course.

Gee whiz, Scientology is so benevolent. You're really lucky, no priviledged, to be a member Pitbull.

Os Wilkes

Post by Os Wilkes » Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:23 pm

Runamuck wrote: or maybe,this was some vague attempt at a threat? thinly veiled with a "?" ?
Dear Runamuck,

Sure it was a threat. That's what PB does. Threaten folks indirectly. Antique Hoax has been calling him (or her) :roll: on it for quite a while. It's a waste of their time anyhow, so I don't know why they do it except for laughs.

Threatening Scientology critics and ex's is like closing the barn door after all the horses ran out.

If Scientology would stop acting like organized crime, maybe people would stop complaining about it. If nobody complained, there would be no reason to shudder folks into silence.

But they like to play a passive aggressive little mind game on the world. They like to sneak around doing destructive things in secret, and when they are revealed, they squawk "RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY! RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE!". Isn't that hypocritical when their leader said that wogs should be annihilated? Yet the critics don't want to kill the Scientologists, they only want people to be aware of what they are getting into when they join. Scientology does a major bad, creating hit lists on people, and then cries fowl when folks point this out. Like WE are the bad guys for complaining.

UGH!

Anyhow, it's inherently cowardly to behave like that. I'll join you in your pirate's life. Pirates are cool, they get right in your face and swash their buckles at you. They pull out their cutlass and cut ass. They snarl out nice, direct threats delivered like a man, not wishy-washy passive sniping like the post we are responding to. Yeah, pirates are cool.

I'm not so sure about 15 men on a dead man's chest, but I like to drink rum. Had too much last night. Got a little more stagger than swagger today, but I could tell people I still have my sea legs.

Love,

Os
Latest stuph:

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Return to “Opinions & Debate”