Robert Schwartz is mentioned in lawyer Graham Berry's letter published here on Arnie's site....
GRAHAM E. BERRY
3384 McLaughlin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Phone: (310) 745-3771
Fax: (310) email@example.com
January 21, 2002
By Fax and Federal Express.
Hon. John Ashcroft
U.S. Attorney General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001
Honorable Attorney General:
I respectfully submit the following information to your office for immediate action:
(1) Criminal Complaint;
(2) Civil Rights Complaint;
(3) Hate Crimes Complaint;
(4) Fraud Complaint;
(5) Request For Investigation;
(6) Request For Grand Jury Proceedings and Criminal Prosecution;
(7) against, inter alia, Church of Scientology International, David Miscavige, Mark "Marty" Rathbun, Michael Rinder, Lyn Farny, Eugene M. Ingram, Kendrick L. Moxon, Elliot Abelson, Donald R. Wager, Ava Paquette, Michael Hurtado and Miguel Hurtado; and
(9) Request for investigation of apparent public corruption:
(10) involving, inter alia, certain employees of the Los Angeles and Riverside District Attorney’s offices, the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office and the State Bar in California including but not limited to Gerald Chaleff, Esq., of Los Angeles, CA; Robert Schwartz, Esq., of Riverside County, California
; Elliot J. Abelson, Esq., of Los Angeles, California; Samuel D. Rosen, Esq., of New York and New Jersey; Gerald Feffer, Esq., of Washington, DC; Kendrick L. Moxon, Esq., of Los Angeles, California and Clearwater, Florida; Eugene Ingram of Los Angeles, California; Fred T. Goldberg, Esq., of Washington, DC., Margaret Milner Richardson, Esq., of Washington, DC; David Miscavige of Hemet and Los Angeles, California; Mark ("Marty") Rathbun of Los Angeles and Hemet, California and Clearwater, Florida; Michael Rinder of Los Angeles and Hemet, California and Clearwater, Florida; Donald R. Wager, Esq., of Los Angeles, California and Hon. Alexander Williams, III of Los Angeles, California.
In fact some of it makes a good template for complaint in this case, so go to it people.