One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:02 pm 

Navy wrote:

Quote:
SM's responded with this:
Quote:
:lol:

Navy,

Could you let me know how you know what SM's original response was and how you managed to quote it?

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

Last edited by RIPODB on Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:03 pm 

Tigger wrote:
J. Swift wrote:
Based upon what I know, Preval's "Admission" to Itsaline looks like an exit strategy. This story is far more complex than KG being Prevail. I know quite a bit based upon research I did or had done for me. For many reasons, I can't and won't disclose much of what I know in PT. Some of the actors in this saga would surprise you. All I will say is that this thing is not over. I got a piece of those guys that they don't know about. They had enemies who were close to them. This story is not over.

From the guy who tried to use RFW
bullshit to deadagent Patty P.

At least we all know who Tigger sides with now. In Tigger's logic, it's ok to come here and lie about who you are and tell more lies to get people to let down their guard and confide in you so that you can get personal information to use for nefarious purposes. It's also ok to threaten to "out" someone, and never offer an appology for any of these actions. But, let's draw the line at repeating something off of RFW and later appologizing for it. Now that is an unforgivable sin to our honorable Tigger. But coming here under totally false identities and basing your whole history here on this message board on lies you've told to others is forgivable. It's good to get further clarification on your character Tigger.

Rick (hboats)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:11 pm 

RIP,
He probably just "remembered" it. His post just refreshed my memory. That's what it was.

I remember ALL of Suzanne Marie's posts! :wink:

But I won't speak for Navy.
:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:13 pm 

Again folks bottom line is:

Whether Tigger is just mad as a hatter or OSA doesn’t matter in the least. All that matters is we call out the Op.

The Op is to get the spotlight off the cult and onto critics.

It’s a farce and a charade and many have called it out. Next.

-L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:22 pm 

I noticed Suzanne Marie's, SM's laughing smilie :lol: just before Crimson edited her post... Heh! - I don't remember SM's posts. Reason I looked at the first page was BOF's post on page 9, where she says she doesn't believe Crimson.

I took SM's laughing smilie to indicate that she was in on this scam maybe. Therefore laughing at Crimson who was fooled. - That was just a feeling I got. Could mean something else intirely..

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:22 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
Tigger, that is distraction on your part and confirms my suspicion that Emma is here running an op. You running in so quickly to DA me is telling.

Emma never once pasted Prevail's admission to her. Why? Where is the proof Emma?

Tigger, I also apologized to Patty P. Why did you fail to mention that? Tigger, you are already widely known as a tool and so what you say matters little.

I don't like the idea of Emma drawing unsuspecting people to her website to harvest IP's.

There is more here than anyone realizes. Factually, Emma was in on everything that went down. She told Prevail, "Go for it." IMO, Emma is dirty on this whole thing. Her story about Prevail is too pat given an absence of proof.

/////

Dear J. Swift,

I am happy that I am not the only one who shares the opinion y'all are expressing above. It is hard for me to believe that people occupy themselves with such shenanigans, but they do.

And they are.

And you are dead on.

Love,

Os

P.S.- it's not only IPs you can get from administering one of these boards. Smitty has one like it, he knows where everybody comes from before they get to the board, he knows their browser and OS types, he knows their email addy's and other things. You can install things to mine for all kinds of information on one of these, and only the most computer savvy persons would be able to circumvent having their privacy invaded.

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:27 pm 

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
I noticed Suzanne Marie's, SM's laughing smilie :lol: just before Crimson edited her post... Heh! - I don't remember SM's posts. Reason I looked at the first page was BOF's post on page 9, where she says she doesn't believe Crimson.

I took SM's laughing smilie to indicate that she was in on this scam maybe. Therefore laughing at Crimson who was fooled. - That was just a feeling I got. Could mean something else intirely..

:onebounce:

Thanks Schwimmel. I thought there might have been a tool that I didn't know about that Navy used to find SM's original post. I guess he just remembered it like you and Roan did.

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:33 pm 

RIPODB wrote:
Navy wrote:

Quote:
SM's responded with this:
Quote:
:lol:

Navy,

Could you let me know how you know what SM's original response was and how you managed to quote it?

Roan wrote:
RIP,
He probably just "remembered" it. His post just refreshed my memory. That's what it was.

I remember ALL of Suzanne Marie's posts! :wink:

But I won't speak for Navy.
:)

It is so simple!
Type in Google: Kusinagi's Ghost. Look for OCMB in the results. Click on "In cache", et voila!
Look for yourself:
Click!

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:47 pm 

Suzanne Marie like many people PM'd with KG. She may feel duped as well.

Given what has transpired, SM probably just doesn't want any kind of smiling, jocular smiley to be associated with herself regarding any perceived "reaction" of hers about the sordid character that KG was and the whole affair.

IMO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:35 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
Tigger, that is distraction on your part and confirms my suspicion that Emma is here running an op. You running in so quickly to DA me is telling.

Emma never once pasted Prevail's admission to her. Why? Where is the proof Emma?

Tigger, I also apologized to Patty P. Why did you fail to mention that? Tigger, you are already widely known as a tool and so what you say matters little.

I don't like the idea of Emma drawing unsuspecting people to her website to harvest IP's.

There is more here than anyone realizes. Factually, Emma was in on everything that went down. She told Prevail, "Go for it." IMO, Emma is dirty on this whole thing. Her story about Prevail is too pat given an absence of proof.

/////

God Swift, you are such a moron.

You posted this post hours ago demanding proof. I replied to it, just to find that you had deleted in the time it took to post my reply. Roan was a witness to that.

Now you come on here, with your super sekret info, telling everyone it's an op.

I told you in my now deleted post that I don't want to post the transcript of the conversation that took place between George and myself because it makes me no better than him. However, if it takes doing that to satisfy some people I will think about posting it to a temporary web page. I will not post it here though.

Besides, what proof would it be? I could have dummied it up.

If you really want the truth here folks, ask yourself, "where is prevail?" "Where is KG"? If I'm lying, why haven't they come out to defend themselves? Why would I risk looking like a complete fool? What do I possibly have to gain from all this?

Besides all that I have zillions of other transcripts of conversations going back 6 months. I'm not sharing those with you either. I also have an apology from prevail that I received last night. I'm sharing that with its intended recipients. You are not one of them.

The real motivation here is Swift trying to find a reason, any reason, to make it right in your own head for having his little online dalliance with a woman who turned turned traitor on him, and THEN, even worse, turned out to be a man. I have copies of those "exchanges". Would you like me to share those with the world too?

You were going to stay out of this thread. You should have.

Last edited by itsaline on Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:41 pm 

tom_ wrote:
Tigger wrote:
J. Swift wrote:
Based upon what I know, Preval's "Admission" to Itsaline looks like an exit strategy. This story is far more complex than KG being Prevail. I know quite a bit based upon research I did or had done for me. For many reasons, I can't and won't disclose much of what I know in PT. Some of the actors in this saga would surprise you. All I will say is that this thing is not over. I got a piece of those guys that they don't know about. They had enemies who were close to them. This story is not over.

From the guy who tried to use RFW
bullshit to deadagent Patty P.

Let's not be quick to forget PattyP was a former operative for OSA. Ask yourself some Qs./... Has she attempted to DA and Black PR anybody on this board? Who? And how many? Has she shown any remorse or apologized to those who received the sting of her off-colored remarks against people she doesn't even know IRL?

Would you confirm or deny Shirley, that there's been significant efforts made to "op" OCMB by trolls and sock puppets sympathetic to the pro-cult, pro-$cn and MC (moderate critic) movements?

<<<>>>

Oh look who comes out of the woodwork when it looks like it's ok to chew on certain people again.

You really are pathetic and obvious Tom. All that's needed now is for Ladybird to swoop in and have her say. That should round things out nicely.

Jezus, this pattern of behavior is so well worn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:21 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:22 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:23 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:24 pm 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 23  Next