One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:22 pm 

SuzanneMarie: I have removed your name from my list of KG perps based upon your request. I have also removed juju's name based on TPark's request. Thank you for clarifying the matter.

http://philosophyofcosmology.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:52 pm 

serenitynow wrote:
Well friends, I'm back.

I was also duped by KG/prevail.

I have not spoken about this until now for the fear that my identity would be revealed by this character. If my identity is revealed, then I am ready to deal with those consequences.

KG approached me when I was low, when my father was ill and I was trying to find strength. I confided in this poster known as KG. I told this person intimate details of my life, things about my family that would make it very easy for OSA to determine my identity.

Nothing has happened. I am still in contact with my family. I have had no strange phone calls. Just a general sense of uneasiness that I confided in someone I believed to be a benevolent Japanese mute lesbian priestess. I can't even write that now with a straight face. Who did I actually trust with my thoughts and feelings? Prevail?

Oh well. It was a hard lesson to learn, but I know now that the internet has people who just want to befriend people like me who have been through hell and get their jollies off of pretending to be a friend and all the while lying, lying, lying. I have learned my lesson.

Thanks to Roan and Crimson and Antique Hoax for helping me through this. And Lt. Rich, I should have listened to you in the first place, so long ago.

I'm embarrassed about my last post on this thread defending KG, but even then I wanted to believe. I just wanted to believe this liar.

But for almost my whole life I believed a liar. His name was L. Ron Hubbard.

It is the bumpy road away from Scientology for me. I may become more cynical that serene, but if I can survive and protect my children better that way, then it is worth it.

And this is for the person calling themselves Kusinagi's Ghost:

I told you about my children, where I lived, and other details of my life. I am ashamed, and also angry that you misrepresented yourself. I hope you can live with the fact that you played with someone's feelings the way you did. If you even think about trying to locate me, please know that I have moved and no longer live where I told you I lived. I consider you an internet predator. Do not contact me, or the response you will receive will be from my husband and he is not as nice as me. I don't think it's in the least bit funny the way you toyed with my feelings and those of my friends here. I hope you take a sojourn to your "temple" or whatever, sit at your "prevail rock" and think about the people you have hurt and embarrassed.

I have learned my lesson, now back to lurking.

Love to all here,
Serenity Now

don't be embarrassed. I feel like a complete moron for believing her/him...it...whatever. its not a bad quality to have faith in people. It's thier fault for being slime. I did the same. KG knows where i live and who my children are. (and apparently who my brothers are) It hurts to put your trust in someone just to have them stab you in the back. But live and learn. Unfortunately it makes us a little more cynical about folks we should trust.
So join the club of the duped. And don't vanish because you trusted the wrong person. Stuff happens. And have faith in yourself that you are a good person who just is too nice sometimes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:07 pm 

Ladies and gentlemen, the metaphorical fat lady is about to sing on this thread.

The tune is Hank Williams' "Jambalaya" (On the Bayou).

Goodbye Prevail, got to sail, Miho, my oh
Got to troll the message boards, with me lies oh
Heart of Oak, Kusinagi's Ghost, any more? Oh
Son of a Gunnm, he sure had big fun with the lies oh

(Chorus)
Sip rice wine, sword in a shrine, is it Shinto?
On line tonight gonna pm my delight, deaf-mute Miho
She would elide, but I did confide in Sapphic Miho
Son of a gunnm, "George" had big fun with you and me oh

Sockpuppetry on OCMB, the place is buzzin'
Trusting posters conned by KG by the dozen
Too many nicks to maintain, the charade is seen through
Anime Miho, with her pixel tanto, e-seppuku!

(Chorus)

Hard lesson learned, posters burned, y'all have my sympathy
I think for now I'll keep posting anonymously
But can we put to bed this endless thread? Seriously.
If KG we name to the troll Hall of Fame, posthumously?

(Chorus)

HS has left the building

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:18 pm 

serenitynow wrote:
Well friends, I'm back.

I have not spoken about this until now for the fear that my identity would be revealed by this character. If my identity is revealed, then I am ready to deal with those consequences.

KG approached me when I was low, when my father was ill and I was trying to find strength. I confided in this poster known as KG. I told this person intimate details of my life, things about my family that would make it very easy for OSA to determine my identity.

Dear Serenity Now,

I have missed you!

The tragedy here is that some people who want to reach out to those in distress are sincere. But people like KG are professional chameleons, and can morph into any kind of persona you seem to need to get "into" you. This is a skill they develop over a long period of time, with the express purpose of manipulating trusting folks. Nobody is immune, so please don't ever fault yourself. I am a very wary and paranoid person, and I have been sucked into similar cons. It can happen to anybody.

One thing for certain- if you avoid posting because you have been hurt by this person, then he/she or it has won a victory. We have a community here of all types, including loving caring people who would never even imagine fooling anybody about anything ever. We need more people like you here, and less like KG, that's the bottom line.

So please don't be a lurker for very long. You will be supported here by many, even if attacked. And if anything ever happens to you like what happened to Crimson, post it and we will put our heads together to kick some Scientologass.

Love,

Os

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:49 pm 

PTS wrote:
As far as I know, Bob Mintin has never posted on this board.

I think it is time to let go of the past, which seems to be a major problem for some people.

What does bashing Bob Minton accomplish?
Absolutely NOTHING.!!!

Bob Minton had a lot of money and did what he wanted with it.
Get over it.!!!

If you want to make a statement, use your own money.

This is typical scientology B.S.
Using another person's money to make THIER statement.

We weren't talking about his MONEY, we were talking about his FABRICATIONS. And his LONGGGG dissertations.

If you are going to have hives because someone dares mention Minton, at least keep the subject matter straight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:55 am 

lulu_belle,

Where did I say you were talking about Minton's money?
I made a statement about Minton having a lot of money and spending it as he wished.
Never mentioned you or anyone else.

I ask again.
What does bashing Bob Minton accomplish?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:32 am 

Hey Swift,
Cool on responding.

Better that you examine why you post what you do. I didn't
make any request but just pointed out what I knew.

http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs

http://internationalfreezone.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:12 am 

I can't sleep.

KG on her scooter keeps haunting my dreams. Aaaah!

www.scientomogy.com/southpark_scientology.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:34 am 

serenitynow wrote:
Well friends, I'm back.

Nothing has happened. I am still in contact with my family. I have had no strange phone calls. Just a general sense of uneasiness that I confided in someone I believed to be a benevolent Japanese mute lesbian priestess. I can't even write that now with a straight face. Who did I actually trust with my thoughts and feelings? Prevail?

Oh well. It was a hard lesson to learn, but I know now that the internet has people who just want to befriend people like me who have been through hell and get their jollies off of pretending to be a friend and all the while lying, lying, lying. I have learned my lesson.

Thanks to Roan and Crimson and Antique Hoax for helping me through this. And Lt. Rich, I should have listened to you in the first place, so long ago.

I'm embarrassed about my last post on this thread defending KG, but even then I wanted to believe. I just wanted to believe this liar.

But for almost my whole life I believed a liar. His name was L. Ron Hubbard.

It is the bumpy road away from Scientology for me. I may become more cynical that serene, but if I can survive and protect my children better that way, then it is worth it.

And this is for the person calling themselves Kusinagi's Ghost:

I told you about my children, where I lived, and other details of my life. I am ashamed, and also angry that you misrepresented yourself. I hope you can live with the fact that you played with someone's feelings the way you did. If you even think about trying to locate me, please know that I have moved and no longer live where I told you I lived. I consider you an internet predator. Do not contact me, or the response you will receive will be from my husband and he is not as nice as me. I don't think it's in the least bit funny the way you toyed with my feelings and those of my friends here. I hope you take a sojourn to your "temple" or whatever, sit at your "prevail rock" and think about the people you have hurt and embarrassed.

I have learned my lesson, now back to lurking.

Love to all here,
Serenity Now

Serenity Now,

As Os Wilkes said and I'm repeating here in my own way, ...you are now under what I consider the 'Critics Watchful Eyes'.

You let us know if you or your family have any troubles or signs of troubles from the cult without hesitation.

We love you and are with you all the way. I know I couldn't be more proud of you if you were my own daughter.

L o v e,
Charles
(Bubba, to you)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:30 am 

Fred Durks wrote:
I can't sleep.

Maybe this will help Fred:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:25 am 

O.K. That did it. There's been more than enough time to rant, rave and bullshit about Prevail and KG.

You made the choice to give out your personal information. So get over it, lerrn a lesson and move on. IMO Prevail/KG is most definitely not OSA. But he is human and humans can stand only so much. Being human myself, I can see how temping it would be if you all keep bullshtting about him to post some of the information you CHOSE to give away.

So count your blessings and move on.

I am requesting that Andreas dustbin this thread.

Tigger

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:33 am 

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:37 pm 

Tigger wrote:
O.K. That did it. There's been more than enough time to rant, rave and bullshit about Prevail and KG.

You made the choice to give out your personal information. So get over it, lerrn a lesson and move on. IMO Prevail/KG is most definitely not OSA. But he is human and humans can stand only so much. Being human myself, I can see how temping it would be if you all keep bullshtting about him to post some of the information you CHOSE to give away.

So count your blessings and move on.

I am requesting that Andreas dustbin this thread.

Tigger

I'm still patiently waiting for you to PM me your known phone # so we can talk...

...or your known real name and address so I could look it up myself.

...or how to find where your name, address, phone # are known. All I believe I know is your name is Shirley and you are in OK.?

Tigger wrote:
If there were an Op, who is it more likely to be:

Poster 1, who has posted on OCMB and a.r.s. for almost seven years, whose real name, home address,e-mail address and telephone no. are known and whose critical resume' is available with proof since 1991 and who doesn't go around spreading bullshit that other posters are OSA.

I only want to talk with you.

...and I request Andreas not 'dust-bin' this thread which is informative to members of his messageboard in how to maintain their anonymity.

The 'hallmark' of his messageboard.

L o v e,
Charles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:36 pm 

You want to talk with me? About what?

Anything that I want to hear or say can be said here.

Tigger

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:48 pm 

RealityWillTell wrote:
Fred Durks wrote:
I can't sleep.

Maybe this will help Fred:

You made my morning RWT!!!

"People with too many arguments should always be approached with suspicion. Dialectic and endless reasoning are usually used as resistance against disagreeable truths" A. M. Meerloo, M.D. "Delusion and Mass-Delusion" (c) 1949

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next