One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:53 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:53 am 

The responses from both sides are the same as before. No surprise.

I find it funny that I should to told to get a life for disagreeing with a poster. Read such poster's compulsive, repetitive writings and tell me who's being a bit fixated.

Y'all are entitled to your own opinions as am I. That's the beauty of being out of the cult.

Tommy certainly has the experience and background to be an EFFECTIVE critic, I hate to see him waste whatever goodwill or credibility he might have had built up from behaving in such a manner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:57 am 
Whatever....... :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:56 am 

no_8c_now wrote:
The responses from both sides are the same as before. No surprise.

I find it funny that I should to told to get a life for disagreeing with a poster. Read such poster's compulsive, repetitive writings and tell me who's being a bit fixated.

Y'all are entitled to your own opinions as am I. That's the beauty of being out of the cult.

Tommy certainly has the experience and background to be an EFFECTIVE critic, I hate to see him waste whatever goodwill or credibility he might have had built up from behaving in such a manner.

Of course you are entitled to your own opinion! I have experienced on another board that it also can be very different: they only know the banning option when not confirming to the group think.
Bumping threads is OK.
And not everyone has the skills of writing beautifull essays, so such person does what he can and tries his best. And noone demands to read them if you don't want to.

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 am 

Tommy I appreciate your input on the forum but find you have done a bit of a take-over on every thread in the "My story inside Scientology" side of the forum.

Were it a matter of insightful input on each thread, or even a varied comment from the last, I would be in total harmony with your posting to them. However, I find they are redundant and a distraction from the point of the thread, and it particularly is odd that you will post again to the same thread when someone posts after you, as if to always have your name as the last poster on it, making for a parade of Tommy Gorman ended threads on this side. It gives an eery feel, as if there is some agenda on your behalf. I may be mistaken, but that is the impression it gives me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:40 am 

Has it ever occurred to peope that this may be a possible way for Tommy to apease his screaming conscience for what he did in the name of scientology? How would anyone feel should they try to even position themselves in Tommy's 'shoes' after reading his accounts of life within cult-think. Sure, Tommy is brash, hard and pushy. But go reread what happned to him and what he did to others. Would any of us act differently after coming through his account of scientology? Maybe, we all deal differently with similar circumstances. A guilty conscience can be the absolute ruin of ourselves when again the voice or reason is heard.

Before Tommy came to OCMB, he use to post on FactNET scientology Forums a LOT, and I tell you, that what he posts here is substantially low-key to what he would post there in the way of 'rants'. People recover differently in time. I know when I first came to OCMB I was close to being a wreck of a person that may well have been on a road to where many ex's have ended up because of the emotional and spiritual damage scientology does to people, suicide.

Unfderstanding is what is needed, not alienation by our peers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:30 am 

Thanks Alert, you are spot on!

Tommy, please don't let the opposition make you stay away! Keep posting! No matter what others say.

Keep telling the true harms of the dangerous concult!

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:32 pm 

As an "outsider looking in" (never having been a scientologist), I have seen Tommy's posts as a product of his passion for exposing scientology and encouraging people to continue to speak out. Redundant, yes, but very heartfelt. Everybody's different, and you all are doing what you can in your own way. It is important to keep speaking out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:08 pm 
deb_thang wrote:
As an "outsider looking in" (never having been a scientologist), I have seen Tommy's posts as a product of his passion for exposing scientology and encouraging people to continue to speak out. Redundant, yes, but very heartfelt. Everybody's different, and you all are doing what you can in your own way. It is important to keep speaking out.

Exactly, Deb...well said!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:44 am 

LOL the people that don't like my postings oh well tough :D Keep looking like this :evil: :twisted: lol I am who I am and I really don't care if some people get all weird about what I write. Deal with it sensitive control freak haha. KEEP TELLING THE TRUE HARMS OF SCIENTOLOGY. Scientology does SUCK and I love to let people like you know it. If that seems to hurt :D then oh well because the truth hurts. no_8c_now Maybe you should stop trying to contral everyone else . Just because you were taught by LRH to do the weird power trip thing and I guess never recovered don't try to be a contral freak especial with me because it does not work and never will hahaha :D get over your self 8) :lol:

I have been working on a scientology thing to expose those criminals and I just got 2 new tire slashed yesturday and had to fix it . I told many people how I knew something would happen to one of my vehicles while I was working on this. That is how you know scientology is unhappy with your work because it hurts them .
IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:36 pm 

Expressing my opinion is not a "control freak thing". If so, you are simply acting the same way through your post.

We're both critics of the cult you know. Doesn't mean I have to fully agree with how you go about it. I'm sorry about what happened to you and Jennifer.

But spamming message boards is annoying no matter what you are saying. Think about how you were when "in" and how you would have responded to criticisim of the church. What would have been the best way to get you see actually look and find out for yourself? Someone who could put forth a reasoned, logical argument that there was something wrong with it? Or someone screaming in your face that it's a cult? The latter usually just provokes the Scieno to withdraw and "make himself right" Whereas the former might just open the crack needed so that the person himself begins to see the light.

One thing I found out when I left was that many others had the same feelings, doubts and questions. But I never knew that until I did leave. So based on those experiences and the type of material it took for me to finally wake up I think there are many others who could benefit from that type of exposure, not the screaming and yelling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:10 pm 

Hmm.. I'd like to hear more of your experiences Tommy. :D - You were in the OSA after all.. So.. Might help someone connect some dots.

Ok, I'm contemplating, pondering and hemm'haw'ing about adding to my own story. Since beginning to write on this board about all that I seem to remember more details. My story is boring however, by the curious fact that I split early... And the GOEU was at an 'adminisstrative' level anyway. So I didn't see any 'action', except internal reports and stories by unscrupulous SP newsreporters.

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:12 pm 

screaming and yelling lol never happened in my posts lol it is a posts not someone in a court or on the phone. The only screaming and yelling is the voices in your head :D So you really understand I have gotten many people out of the cult of scientology who never would even look at the net at all and always said how everything is untrue.

If you feel all my post are screaming and yelling :D then your post on this thread most be screaming and yelling and a lot more of it.

Get over telling me to do things the way you want me to. I only have one thing in mind which is Telling the true harms of scientology. That will not stop. That is fine your unhappy with how I do my posts. Everyone who was on here saw it :) It is clear that i will not stop being me and it is clear you are unhappy with how I do things on here and that is fine with me. Get over it. Most people that have some unhappy people with them may feel weird and stop being who they are but not me 8) :lol:

I guess you have your way when it comes to people reading things but not everyone will follow your lololololol TECH haha. This is not a cult so go on with life and don't read my posts if you really don't like them :lol: . People keep being who you are even if people like this person does not want you to be your self . Scientology does that all the time making people change to the way scientology wants you to be. Be strong and we can't make everyone happy so tough for the ones that try to change you.

IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:22 pm 
StevieRayFan, is Tommy Gorman articulate enough for you now?

:lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:19 am 

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
Hmm.. I'd like to hear more of your experiences Tommy. :D - You were in the OSA after all.. So.. Might help someone connect some dots.

Ok, I'm contemplating, pondering and hemm'haw'ing about adding to my own story. Since beginning to write on this board about all that I seem to remember more details. My story is boring however, by the curious fact that I split early... And the GOEU was at an 'adminisstrative' level anyway. So I didn't see any 'action', except internal reports and stories by unscrupulous SP newsreporters.

:onebounce:

I want to hear SP and TG write all they can.

I really believe that "the devil is in the details" of Scientology. So, the more complete and detailed stories people document, the better for EVERYONE. Also, people DO need support. I know folks like Mog find it hard to let go of the good things that came of Scientology.

I can relate to that. I hate to say it, but I grew up in a similar situation. My Dad was a cross between Jim Jones and Darth Vader at home, and considered Christlike to people who weren't close to him. He operated a business similar to Hubbard's which exploited people. He believed his kids were "chattel". OK, that is the TIP OF THE ICEBERG. BUT...

I am very nostalgic for the days of my youth I spent traveling with my Dad. Yeah, there were horrors but the thing is that I got ADDICTED to all the ADRENALINE!!!! And there were very exciting times, challenging. I got challenged. That was soooooo important in keeping me "addicted" to the scene.

I really think Scientology is kinda the same. They run on a crisis management philosophy which keeps people adrenalized. They are capricious, which keeps people worried about their position and confused as to what exactly is expected. They offer rewards of personal gratification when one performs above and beyond (until they find out that this is expected AND MORE).

I mean, a person could take the same thing out of Scientology that they take out of Marine Bootcamp, but they won't be leaving with a career, a pension, a medal, the friends they made while in, a GI program, the VA, the PX and other benefits. And unless they are a goon for DM, they don't get to play with guns.

Anyhow, I got a lot out of my life, and I wouldn't trade it, but I would not wish it on anyone else. When I look at Scientology, and see how the two scenes are connected, I just want to keep telling people the true harms of Scientology myself, but I cannot say it as good as TG, SP, AL, DS, LB, Opter and all the others who have been in it.

God bless TG and anyone who has the balls to post against any organized crime operation. If you make even one person think, you will have done your duty.

Love,

Os

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:22 am 

Kilia Thanks and to everyone like Magoo ,Alert, SchwimmelPuckel, Navy and everyone else That is not a nag and alway moaning about my postings :D you guys are great lolololol. Like I always say you can't make everyone happy. Keep telling the true harms of scientology. Scientology does SUCK and they are EVIL. Little David is a dwarf haha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You got to have fun with it lolololol.
IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next