Breaking news - Keith Henson detained by authorities - AGAIN

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:54 am

This situation is nuts!

It is incomprehensible to me that the curts can come to the decision to put Henson in jail.. But I'm not alone I guess.

And decide it TWICE! - The original court was probably fooled (or bought) by $cientology..., Ok, so Henson is found and another court decides to put him in jail!?

Astounding! - With the knowledge that cult policies include 'Using the law to harass!' - But the cult and those insane policies was not allowed to be mentioned in that first courcase. Mindboggeling!

What I'm thinking, without any knowledge of legal stuff, is that the cult policies and tenets are the 'motive' and the key to understanding what goes on. How a court can decide to rule that bout is beyond me.
Songbird wrote:..the producer decided against it, citing the same reasons that I've heard elsewhere: (1) Everybody knows that Scientology is a wacky sci-fi cult ... what's new here? (2) Everybody knows that Scientology harasses its critics ... what's new here? (3) This topic doesn't have broad enough appeal.
This is dishearthening.. What would be 'news' about it would be to have Keith set free and $cientology set to rights.

There's other 'news' about $cientology though. The sinister cult that Keith Henson picketed are gettin headlines in Australia these days. The insane and evil policies that Keith protested, and goes to jail for, has caused Linda Walicki to murder her father and little sister. Because $cientology and her father opposes psychiatric drugs. They denied Linda her medication.

This thread: viewtopic.php?t=23430

This is just the latest in a long series of these regrettable incidents where $cientology tries to blame psychiatry.

Elli Perkins was murdered by her son for those same reasons:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/JeremyPerkins/

There is the Hiver twins in Denmark too. The babies were killed by their nanny. A 47-yers old russian born italian scientologist who sought help for her mental problems in $cientology. Also In this case the cult presumably ordered the nanny off her medication. When the murder occurred the cult denied that the nanny was a member of scientology and claimed that they didn't know about her psychiatric problems.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/others/twinbabies.html

[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:04 pm

This sucks, no question........but don't let Scientology have a "Win" on it, in any way. They may have gotten their way briefly on this,
but I have NO DOUBT:

SCIENTOLOGY ***WILL*** get their Karma returned to them for this insane action, as well as others.

Keith will be out soon, and we'll see what happens then. This story shall go on for many years, as it's injustice. Scientology manipulates the courts, just as they did in Clearwater, Florida, where I'm part of some insane injunction they've now made permanent, for life! And I wasn't even there to defend myself, when it went permanent.

All of these actions shall come back to BITE THEM IN THE ASS.:evil:
One cannot be known as a "religion" yet be putting people in JAIL for
picketing, which is a human right, each person **should** have, no questions asked.

The FACT that Scientology is whittling away at these rights, AND manipulating the Court system, is not only gross, it's totally non-religious,
and proves, once again, they (c of s/OSA) ARE a Mafia-like organization,
as one Judge claimed....and MANY people know to be true.

Blessings to the Hensons! :angel:

Tory/Magoo~~ 8)

songbird

Post by songbird » Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:59 pm

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
Songbird wrote: ..the producer decided against it, citing the same reasons that I've heard elsewhere: (1) Everybody knows that Scientology is a wacky sci-fi cult ... what's new here? (2) Everybody knows that Scientology harasses its critics ... what's new here? (3) This topic doesn't have broad enough appeal.
This is dishearthening.. What would be 'news' about it would be to have Keith set free and $cientology set to rights.
Disheartening... yes and no. When the media reject the idea of a story on Scn for the reasons given above, they are saying: Everybody already knows this is a wackadoodle cult.

This means that the message has gotten through to the public about what Scn really is. They know! The South Park episode, all the bad press, Tom Cruise's antics... all have combined to innoculate the public against Scn, to a large degree. It's going to be harder & harder for the cult to pull in "raw meat" in the face of all this.

As I wrote to Arel today: "Keith has fought the good fight. There are a handful of people who have truly, truly made a difference in exposing Scientology's abuses and Keith is among them. If he never speaks or writes another word about Scn, he has already reached thousands of people with the news of what this cult is about. This morning, a Google search on "Keith Henson, Scientology" yields 241,000 links. The word is out on Scn -- in no small part due to Keith's sacrifice, and yours. "

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:43 pm

Yes Songbird, I see what you mean. Still, when 'everybody knows' that Cof$ harrases it's critics.. And then this causes the media to loose interest, with the result that Cof$ can go on harassing it's critics undisturbed.. Well, it just annoys the hell outta me.

When i did the links to the current murders in Australia, that was to show these media types a solution to their actuality problem. Just hook the commentary onto the current events!
Like Morsicle wrote:Keith is poised to be a true national folk hero
In my view he already is!

[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

songbird

Post by songbird » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:59 pm

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:Still, when 'everybody knows' that Cof$ harrases it's critics.. And then this causes the media to loose interest, with the result that Cof$ can go on harassing it's critics undisturbed.. Well, it just annoys the hell outta me.
Me, too! But I think maybe that will change. Right now they can pick off an individual critic -- but what can they do against all the bad PR that is coming at them, wave after wave?

Now the tragic events in Australia are bringing yet more negative headlines. They can't sue every newspaper in the world. We don't see them suing South Park or the BBC.

They'll do what they can against individuals like Keith. But I think the flood tide of worldwide bad PR is swamping them. And maybe that will eventually affect their ability (or willingness) to go after individual critics.

songbird

Post by songbird » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:29 pm

Also... think about this. If they had simply left Keith alone out on the highway with his picket sign, there would not now be 241,000 Google links to "Keith Henson, Scientology." Gazillions of people will read those links - more bad PR for CoS.

Yes, it was an annoyance for DM to see Keith & his picket sign while driving to Gold Base. But was eliminating that annoyance really worth it?

Thirty years ago, they could go after Paulette Cooper and relatively few people would know about it - just whatever minor reporting was done in newspapers. Now, there is the internet! EVERYBODY can read about their persecution of critics. Persecution which makes CoS look weak and defensive.

They may reach the point where they understand that going after individual critics just isn't worth it.

If I were advising them, in their interest, I'd say: Quit being "at effect" of the critics! Let 'em say what they like and do what they like. You just remain above it all and let any criticism that comes your way run off your back like water off a duck. If people see you as a strong, confident organization, they will discount what the critics are saying about you. But, when people see you spending years in court battles to "utterly ruin" one man standing on the highway with a picket sign, they think you're nuts! This behavior is a net loss for you - not a net gain.

Peter Schilte

Post by Peter Schilte » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:30 am

songbird wrote:If I were advising them, in their interest, I'd say: Quit being "at effect" of the critics! Let 'em say what they like and do what they like. You just remain above it all and let any criticism that comes your way run off your back like water off a duck. If people see you as a strong, confident organization, they will discount what the critics are saying about you. But, when people see you spending years in court battles to "utterly ruin" one man standing on the highway with a picket sign, they think you're nuts! This behavior is a net loss for you - not a net gain.
You are so right. But said to the CULT, it is pearls before swine.
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:50 am

Songbird, your advice is so reasonable that CoS has to reject it out of hand. Scientology never allows itself to get reasonable because it fears reason. In the backwards upside down world of Hubbard, right is wrong and wrong is right, and the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing.

Scientology is what happens when an ostrich and an elephant mate: Sure, it has a big and strong body, but it has a tiny head with an even tinier brain inside. It is all power with no wisdom or reason. It is the proverbial ostrichphant in the china shop.

//

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:09 pm

+++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE ++++++++++++++

.... Make it rough on the attackers all the way....You can get "reasonable
about it" and lose .... so BANISH all ideas that any fair hearing is
intended and start our attack with their first breath. Never wait. Never
talk about us -- only them. Use their blood, sex, crime to get headlines."

-- L. Ron Hubbard
HCO policy letter 25 Feb 1966

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:47 am

Newsworthiness for Keith Hensons case was just secured by none other than David Miscavige himself!

This thread: Actual photos from 2007 New Years Eve Event

And this: Psychiatry : Global obliteration

$cientologys ecclesiastical head uses rethoric and threathens spychiatrists with handgrenades and global obliteration. This is the exact kind of thing the cult complains that Keith Henseon did with his joke about 'Tom Cruise Missiles' and picketing their headquarters.

The difference is this however: Keith Henson is a single citizen who poses no threath, while $cientologys threaths to psychiatrists are obviosly much more sinister. Mr. Miscavige, as the cults leader, irresponsibly incites hate and violence into the cults membership.

$cientology threathens former members and critics whom they have 'declared SP's' with Fair Game, litigation (Using the Law to harrass) and utter destruction. In each and every case $cientologys threaths must be taken seriously. An appaling array of documented harrasments and fair gaming illlustrates the cults villingness and capability of carrying out their threaths.

This has got to stop!

mate

Post by mate » Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:21 am

The Keith Henson story is getting out.

Here is a quote from Ed Brayton's Scientology: Madness and Malice
You can read all the details on the link above about the many problems with his prosecution (which is really more like persecution). Scientology has been known to brutally attack anyone who dares to criticize their loony beliefs. They routinely hire private investigators to spy on their critics and dig up embarrassing information to discredit them. We can't be cowed by such actions. We should all stand up to such bullying tactics and not back down. Their beliefs are ridiculous, they are dangerous and they need to be confronted, criticized and lampooned.

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2007 ... malice.php

Regards, your mate.
[url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338][u]David_Graham[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.exseaorg.com][u]Ex-Sea Org[/u][/url]
Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:19 pm

It was Keith Henson's birthday last week (Wednesday or Thursday I think).

All my best wishes for Keith.

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:05 pm

Henson TIME LINE webbed

This is a 200 K (LONG and Detailed ) timeline of the history of Keith Henson's involvement as an Activist in the Expose-the-true-nature-of-Scientology effort.

Thank you to Lawyer Graham Berry for this long writing effort:

http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/kei ... meline.htm

MEMORANDUM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

(Privileged publication under California Civil Code section 47)

RE: THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY v. KEITH HENSON

This memorandum seeks to provide an accurate relatively succinct summary and guide through over eleven years of litigation involving Keith Henson, the Church of Scientology and several of its corporations and staff members. It is a tortuous and convoluted saga. Many of the events are either intertwined or interrelated. A comprehensive summary would require many dozens of pages and the contents of over 100 banker’s boxes of documents and files.

A. THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY IS AN AMERICAN TOTALITARIAN GROUP ENGAGED IN INTERNATIONAL PSYCHO-TERRORISM

“The [Commission] repeatedly pointed out that Scientology was classified in Germany as a corporate group with a totalitarian orientation. For historical reasons, Germany was vigilant towards violations of personal liberties. It was particularly sensitive to all forms of totalitarianism. Furthermore, the Scientology Organization was considered in the Federal Republic of Germany to be an extremist political movement, and that there was hard evidence to back that claim. … [t]he Scientology Organization is double-faced, especially in the United States: the light side, a socially adapted façade of Hollywood celebrities, glamour and wealth; and the dark side, a totalitarian structure internally, with exploitation of members and massive threats, persecution and intimidation of dissenters. … Scientology was exploiting the American legal system in an endeavour to overwhelm its critics with an avalanche of deliberately engineered law suits to silence them with the threat of financial ruin; for in the United States, all litigants have to meet their own costs even if they win. There are not many lawyers in the United States who are prepared to work against the organization for fear of the possible consequences. There was no government aid for the victims.” Final Report of the Enquete Commission on “So-called Sects and Psycho groups,” New Religious and ideological Communities and Psycho-Groups in the Federal Republic of Germany, 1998 [ISBN 3-930343-43-3] (the “Enquete Commission Report”), pages 230-232.

Scientology’s campaigns to “utterly destroy” those who criticize or oppose it are funded by the International Association of Scientologists (the “IAS”). The contributions to these Scientology campaigns to use the legal system to sue and destroy all that oppose it are exempt from income tax in the United States. The actor Tom Cruise is the biggest single contributor to these campaigns of personal destruction. He has donated many millions of dollars to the IAS. [See generally, the Enquete Commission Report, p.243.] “The Scientology Organization uses an internationally operating secret service that is well versed in the art of psychological warfare [or psycho-terror].” The Enquete Commission Report, p. 246, fn.298.

B. SCIENTOLOGY’S INTERNATIONAL PYSCHO-TERRORISM IS A TRANSNATIONAL PROBLEM

Some of the numerous examples of Scientology’s psycho-terrorism and abuse of the legal system have been litigated in the United States. For example, the Church of Scientology cases involving Mary Sue Hubbard, Jane Kember, Julie Christofferson, Michael Flynn, Gerald Armstrong, Lawrence Wollersheim and Lisa McPherson. Others have been litigated in Canada, the United Kingdom and elsewhere.

The psycho-terror activities of the Scientology Organization frequently and concurrently target individual critics in different countries. These litigation and extra-litigation weapons often improperly strain and subvert the judicial and legal systems of a number of nations without any of them being aware, or willing to admit, that a tax-exempt American church is misusing the public courts and law enforcement for anti-social and totalitarian purposes.

The Scientology church’s ‘War against the Internet’ is a good example of how Church of Scientology criminality, copyright fraud and frauds upon the courts can have simultaneous expensive and destructive trans-border impact. Keith Henson, the subject of this memorandum, is a victim of Scientology’s ‘War against the Internet.’ Keith Henson is now a high security inmate at the County jail in Riverside California. He is serving time after a jury trial for ‘interfering with a religion’ and misdemeanor terrorism. His crime: standing outside the armed Scientology international headquarters compound (on Highway 79 near Hemet, California) while carrying a picket sign with words on it. For example, “Cult Victims: Stacy Moxon Meyer, Ashlee Shaner, Lisa McPherson. The cult doesn’t care about lives. www.xenu.net

[Note: When reading references to Highway 79, it is now Gilman Springs Road. The Church of Scientology had Highway 79 re-designated and changed to Sanderson Road, as part of a plan with Riverside County to close down public access to the public highway that bifurcate the Scientology base.

C. SCIENTOLOGY v. THE NET

Scientologists pay many hundreds of thousands of dollars to move up the Scientology ‘Bridge to Total Freedom’ which include ‘Operating Thetan’ or OT Levels I-VIII (the ‘OT levels’). The OT levels are copyrighted and secret within the church, until the requisite monies have been paid for their study. For example, to reach the level of OT III costs approx. $300,000.00. Until 1993 Scientology’s lawyers had been largely successful in stamping out any publication of the OT levels by claiming they were not only copyrighted but were also trade secrets.

On May 6, 1991 Time magazine published a cover story called ‘Scientology, Thriving Cult of Greed and Power.’ Included in the cover story was the allegation of former Scientologist Steven Fishman and his German born psychologist Dr. Uwe Geertz that Scientology had been involved in a fraudulent securities class action scam with Steven Fishman. Fishman was arrested after returning from Spain where he had delivered false Scientology corporate records. After he was arrested, Mr. Fishman claimed that Scientology then ordered him to murder Dr. Geertz and then commit suicide. In four separate cases, Scientology unsuccessfully sued Time Magazine, Dr. Geertz and Steven Fishman for defamation. During the Fishman/Geertz litigation, Steven Fishman and attorney Graham Berry filed a complete set of the OT levels in the United States Federal Court in Los Angeles and successfully resisted Scientology’s attempts to have the OT levels either sealed or removed from the record. The OT levels I-VIII were part of ‘the Fishman Declaration.’

Despite the best efforts of Scientology, the contents and attachments to the Fishman Declaration found their way onto the pages of the Washington Post. Scientology unsuccessfully sued the Washington Post for publishing the story of Xenu; the evil intergalactic overlord and antagonist of all Scientologists, whether they know it or not.

“Scientologists believe that most human problems can be traced to lingering spirits of an extraterrestrial people massacred by their ruler, Xenu, over 75 million years ago. These spirits attach themselves by “clusters” to individuals in the contemporary world, causing spiritual harm and negatively influencing the lives of their hosts.” Judge Leonie Brinkema, RTC. Lerma, Memorandum Opinion, October 4, 1996. RTC, or the Religious Technology Center, is the second most senior Church of Scientology corporation and it is responsible for protecting Scientology’s intellectual properties such as copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets.

In late 1994 excerpts from the Fishman Declaration, and the attached OT I-VIII levels, were posted to the Internet and discussed on the Internet Usenet discussion group ‘alt. religion. scientology’ (the ‘ARS’ newsgroup). These included the OT III story of Xenu and the purported OT VIII references to Christianity being an evil mental implant and Jesus Christ being a pederast and “lover of young boys.” Scientology

considered this to be bad for business and public relations. Apparently, the influential ARS newsgroup is regularly read by over 100,000 people from around the world.

On January 11, 1995 Scientology in-house attorney Helena Kobrin tried to totally eliminate the ARS newsgroup with an attempted ‘rmgroup’ control message [remove group] alleging that the group only served to condone illegal copyright and trade secret violations. Although the Scientology attempt to remove the internet ARS newsgroup was unsuccessful it was effective in sparking an outraged backlash of public criticism against Scientology by free speech advocates.

Scientology then viciously retaliated against these free-speech advocates with platoons of expensive lawyers from across the United States and Europe. Scientology obtained court orders permitting them to raid the homes of certain critics and to seize their computers, computer records and documents. Accompanied by armed U.S. marshals, Scientology executives raided the homes of Dennis Erlich and Tom Klemensrud in Los Angeles, Arnaldo Lerma in Virginia, and Lawrence Wollersheim and Robert Penny in Colorado. Raids also took place in The Netherlands against Karin Spaink and in Sweden against Zenon Panoussis. The most popular anonymous remailer in the world was shut down in Finland. The U.S. internet providers Netcom and Digital Gateway, and the Dutch internet provider XS4ALL, were also sued. All of the cases were eventually settled, some in favor of the persons raided by Scientology and the U.S. marshals. It appeared that Scientology was not willing to litigate the defendant’s allegations of copyright fraud, L. Ron Hubbard Probate fraud and fraud upon the courts that were raised by several of the defense teams. Indeed, in the RTC v. Lerma case, U.S. Federal District Court Judge Hon. Leonie Brinkema opined that: “the court is now convinced that the primary motivation of RTC in suing Lerma, DGS and the Post is to stifle criticism of Scientology in general and to harass its critics.” Memorandum opinion, November 29, 1995.

Keith Henson was one of the free speech advocates who were sued in the Scientology v. The Net cases. Keith Henson had posted NOTS 34, an unpublished Scientology copyrighted document to the Internet. As we shall see, Keith Henson believed that the NOTS 34 document was evidence of the illegal and dangerous practice of medicine by the Church of Scientology, especially in association with NOTS 22 and NOTS 50. Several European courts have agreed. Initially, the Henson case was tried along with breach of copyright cases against Grady Ward and Dennis Erlich (a former Scientology minister who the Church ultimately paid approx. $5 million to avoid a trial and potential rulings as to Scientology copyright and probate fraud, and fraud upon the courts).

Other persons had posted NOTS 34 to the Internet before Henson and, like most of the Scientology copyrighted trade secret OT levels, the NOTS 34 document remains on the Internet to this day along with comment and opinion. Despite this, Scientology sued Henson because, as Scientology’s founder L. Ron Hubbard wrote, “[t]he purpose of the [law] suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway … will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, ruin him utterly.” The Scientologist: A Manual on the Dissemination of Material (1955).

“Keith Henson, a 5’9” tall, gray grandfather, [was] a Silicon Valley computer engineer. He [was] engaged in the research and development of computer hardware and software. As such, he is also a Netizen. On November 1, 1995, he saw wrong and has been since trying to right it. He observed the awesome might of the Scientology litigation juggernaught, engaged in its abhorrent anti-social Blitzkriegs and totalitarian objectives. He read of the frightening force of the cruel Scientology litigation monster, using perjury and deception, to persuade three federal judges to issue ex parte orders to raid and ransack the homes of its critics, to seize and strip their computers and to improperly take the computers, and the contents of those computers, into their own custody for review, analysis and, as it turned out, substantial destruction and damage. … Along with millions of people who had been outraged at such blatant abuse of the American legal system, Mr. Henson examined this so-called Church of Scientology which had previously been of no interest to him. He discovered a mafia-like international commercial enterprise maintaining the post-founding

pretense of religiosity in order to operate tax-free in countries where it was convenient to do so.” Hoden v. Henson, Riverside County Superior Court RIC 306884, Trial Brief, February 20, 1998.

D. RTC v. HENSON (“Henson 1”)

“One of the alleged [Church of Scientology] trade secret documents Mr. Henson discovered was NOTS Series 34 (“The Sequence For Handling A Physical Condition”). NOTS 34 is a Scientology ‘process’ involving the use of the Church of Scientology’s E-meter to cure bodily illnesses.” Mr. Henson considered NOTS 34 to be yet another example of the Church of Scientology being involved in the unlawful practice of medicine and he posted it to the Internet ‘in order to aid the public interest by warning the public against an unobvious danger of harm established by a previous order. This order is an order issued by Judge Gesell in United States v. An Article or Device (Hubbard Electrometer, et al., 333 F. Supp. 357 (D.D.C. 1971) which “forbids the Church of Scientology and all related organizations from claiming to heal using an ‘E-Meter.’” Hoden v. Henson, Riverside County Superior Court RIC 306884, Trial Brief, February 20, 1998.

“a. Auditing and Scientology: In his book ‘Dianetics,’ L. Ron Hubbard speaks of his method as a therapy. He starts with a description of ‘Dianetics’ from which he derives the Scientology therapy (called ‘auditing’); a therapy which he claims attenuates physical ailments. This creates the impression in the mind of the uninitiated that reader and potential customer that through Dianetics the Scientology Organization is able to cure such ailments and health disorders, whether real or subjective. ‘Auditing’ can therefore be considered as the core method of treatment for the Scientology Organization. … the use of ‘auditing’-a type of conditioning process when its purpose is to provide a cure-does involve an act of medical healing within the meaning of the Act on Non-medical Practitioners if one accepts the “impression theory” of the Federal Court of Justice. As auditors do not as a general rule have a license under the terms of the Act on Non-Medical Practitioners, the organization could be deemed to be in permanent breach of the law (cf. Chapter 5.5.5.4). In addition, it should be borne in mind that the use of auditing in the case of individuals unable to cope with psychological pressure may lead to health disorders, serious illnesses, and there may even be a risk of suicide.” and Psycho-Groups in the Federal Republic of Germany, 1998 [ISBN 3-930343-43-3]. The Enquete Commission Report, pages 256-257.

Continues here
http://www.lermanet.com/persecution/kei ... meline.htm
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

songbird

Post by songbird » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:10 pm

Thanks, Arnie, for posting Graham's excellent summary of Keith's bizarre journey vis-a-vis the cult.

I've e-mailed Graham and suggested that he work this into an article that could be submitted to any number of magazines. Also gave him contact info for a couple of magazine editors with whom I've had discussions about this. I would love to see this story written up & published in a major mag! The public would definitely be interested in reading it IMO.

lermanet_com

Post by lermanet_com » Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:50 pm

Keith is due to be released September 4th

"Keith would like you to publish his release date,
September 3, which has been given to him, our daughter, and his
lawyer, so that in case they do not release him on that date there
will be some protest. We hope.

They shifted him and his cellmate to the Old Jail, colder even than
the detention center across the street. When they did that, it
destroyed my plans to visit him this weekend, since there are now no
weekend visiting hours for his floor. I had an appointment to visit
today when they moved him yesterday, and I was unable to get the last
appointment yesterday evening."
Do you THINK scientology works?
Then read [url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=20255&start=285]THIS PAGE[/url] here on XENU.NET

Return to “Opinions & Debate”