One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:42 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Tommy............listen to me............Greg Beha
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:21 pm 

Tommy,
You're killing me!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the posts, but too much is too much. I hated it when you posted that soccer guy all over my post. I'm sure everyone hates your post about me on every post. You are making my story less important by putting it on every post. STOP THAT!!!!!!!!!!

This is unlike me that I respond to items posted.
Everyone is allowed to use all my articles that I posted but..........Tommy if you are going to use my story to make a point, use it only on one post.

Greg Beha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:27 pm 

@ Tommy.. :D - Allright I'll try to explain this from a PR or marketing viewpoint. What's effective communication? - How do we get people interested in Keith Hensons predicament? - Or any other current issue.. Beha and Beckham..

A pretty usual way is advertisement. Promote until the walls cave in!.. Hubturd said something like that.. Advertise, exposure, repeat message. Plug in the advertisement everywhere!

But 'everywhere' is not this Personal Stories section on OCMB! - This is just one place really, and the audience here are all sold on it already! :D

We do have the Opinios and Debate section for stuff like that. And there is already a couple of very good threads about Henson there. In this thread: Breaking news - Keith Henson detained by authorities - AGAIN Arnie just posted (yesterday) a mile long memorandum by Lawyer Graham Berry about Keiths case... Man, that's a regular study assigment! - I haven't read it yet, but certainly intend to.

So there's people who work on it.

I do understand your impatience Tommy! - I can feel that too. The need to do something effective for Keith. I despise Cof$ for their fair gaming and I'm frankly furious with the justice system and the people in it. Jailing Henson for something like that.. It's appalling!

I do not have any position or knowledge to make any real difference with that situation, however. Other people are in positions to do that.. I have to trust them.

And we have to protect this Personal Stories section! - The personal stories are by far the most important of all stories about Cof$! - These stories get people out of the cult. The stories in this section is not some 'news' produced by the supressive media that can be rejected offhand. This is the lurking cutists colleques and friends telling how it is. The lurking cultist will see that he/she is not alone with doubts... Or even damage to the mind.

We must not post irrelevant spam in these threads and make the reading hard.

Do keep telling the true harms of the cult of $cientology!

:onebounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm 

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:
We do have the Opinios and Debate section for stuff like that.

Please don't encourage the spam to spread to that section.

That's the last thing anyone wants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm 

HAARRWHR!!! - I see that I could be misunderstood there!

However, I do think Tommy will get my meaning anyway. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 pm 

Yeah, I do think it's time for a change in your posting methods Tommy. We want you to keep telling the true harms of Scientology, but just maybe try doing it in a less spam-like fashion.

The other thing this section/message board does not need is a million "behaser" threads. They amount to spam as well. There should be 1 or 2 coherent threads on the subject. Coherent being the operative word.

Greg, if I'm not mistaken, you signed an agreement? A gag order? If you did, fine.. no one begrudges you that. You were'nt a critic before all this befell you, you just wanted to do right by your son and get a refund. So you got a refund and the way Co$ usually does that is they have people sign an agreement (gag order). There is no shame in that. But doesn't that kinda mean that you don't get to be a critic anymore? How is it you're posting here and on ARS?

The other thing I've had trouble really discerning from all the many tellings of your story is... well, let me put it this way: please confirm for me that your son never went back into a Narconon related facility at some point during this struggle, or after the settlement. I mean, you fought the good fight and your son has not since gone within 100 miles of a Narconon or Scientology facility, right?

Not meaning to stir the pot. I just find the telling of this story a bit convoluted and confusing. And as some here will attest, I am easily confused.

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:44 pm 

Roam I wanted to know the same thing. I thought if someone signed a gag they would not be able to post on these websites anymore. I would love to know how Greg still is ?

Scientology is Evil to the core. SCIENTOLOGY PROTECTS RAPIST AND KILLS. Scientology ruins families and lives everyday. The only thing scientology can Clear is one bank account at a time

LRH was married 3 times which shows he could not stay with one wife.
L.Ron Hubbard was and evil man, crazy in the head schitzo, paranoid, psychopath, who was a psych drug taking, heavy drug using, wife beating alcoholic drunk, pathological liar, coward who let his 3rd wife go to prison for his crimes as he hid and ran away for the remaining years of his life from the FBI. L.Ron Hubbard died with psych drugs shot in his butt.
IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:18 pm 

Tommy, for the love of Xenu, at least READ THE THREAD before you post to it.

Did you even notice who started this thread????? Greg did!!!!! Did you see what he said?

This board is not some freeway underpass that you can spray graffitti on willy nilly. It's peoples stories, and we like reading them and people take a lot of time and effort writing them, and you're just painting graffiti over them without a care. NOBODY appreciates that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:13 am 

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=23494

Greg Beha wrote:
July 18th is when my son was dump at a motel. (that's tomorrow) Of course I can’t tell you that! Plus I can’t tell you that story. For the last month I been trying to tell you the story but it is not the same. Tommy’s been beating me up and so has a few of the others. I have a story to tell but I can’t tell you about it. That doesn’t stop the rest of you from telling it. The story is only a year old. After I took my money and ran the fire still burned for a couple of months. Then it died down. For approx. 2 months after that all the stories died down. When I went looking on the internet in 2006 for help there wasn’t much out there. I think the most current was 2004 and this was 2006. There was a lot of support (Thanks to everybody). I get a couple of E-mails a month about the rehab and I forward it on to people that will help. I know none of this makes sense but that’s the way it is.
Tomorrow is July 18th, if you know any part of my story it would be wonderful that you would tell it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everybody that had a hand in telling my story!

Greg Beha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:00 am 

Alert thank for that last post it just goes to show you can't make everyone happy oh well :D Keep telling the true harms of scientology.

Scientology is Evil to the core. SCIENTOLOGY PROTECTS RAPIST AND KILLS. Scientology ruins families and lives everyday. The only thing scientology can Clear is one bank account at a time

L.Ron Hubbard was and evil man, crazy in the head schitzo, paranoid, psychopath, who was a psych drug taking, heavy drug using, wife beating alcoholic drunk, pathological liar, coward who let his 3rd wife go to prison for his crimes as he hid and ran away for the remaining years of his life from the FBI. L.Ron Hubbard died with psych drugs shot in his butt.
IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:20 am 

Are you drunk when you post? It would explain a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:58 am 

No_8c_now, while I understand your frustration, I hope you edit the previous post. I think it goes too far.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:02 am 

no_8c_now you should not talk about your mother like that :D I don't do the things you do. :)

Keep telling the true harms of scientology.

IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:27 pm 

????

Another fine example of your intelligent posts, Tommy! Actually I am convinced I need to explain to you that I am being sarcastic and in no way meant what I wrote.

Obviously you intend continue to spam this board in your misguided attempt to "TR3" and "over ack" so that you can get your signature line posted over and over and over. Fine, this board will continue to suffer so you can indulge in your little crusade. Like I said earlier I will not post my personal story here and I suspect many others will also not. Even Greg Beha wants you to knock it off, but no, YOU KNOW BEST.

I await your brilliant and thoughtful response so you can also be the last word on this thread too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:41 pm 
I really hate to say this, but I finally had to put Tommy on "ignore". I can't take it anymore. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:44 pm 

kila, i reluctantly did the same about 2 months back. Hated to do it but for what it,s worth i can read this board now. I was never a member but i do picket in london. I will be frank protesting can be demoralising sometimes, and the stories in this section are important to me because they remind of why i do it and encourage of to carry on. So please people, do not stop posting here because of one person. You help more people than you realise.