Breaking news - Keith Henson detained by authorities - AGAIN

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
programmer_guy

Post by programmer_guy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:33 am

[pics here] I didn't know that they still had the old jail.

I was under the impression that the relatively new, multi-story, jail downtown was all that they were using. (The new one has a unique architecture that stands out from all the other buildings in the downtown area. It looks like it could withstand an earthquake measured as 8 on the Richter scale. What a fortress.)

Well, maybe it has been there for awhile. To me it is relatively new because I have been around Riverside since the early 1970s.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pre ... ion_Center

Inventory of the Robert Presley Papers
http://content.cdlib.org/view?docId=kt4 ... &brand=oac

I am glad that Keith is getting out soon.
Last edited by programmer_guy on Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

pharbizorg

Post by pharbizorg » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:29 am

You don't suppose scientology will attempt to delay his release? Anyway, thats good news he is due to be released. I would like you Keith to write a book on your experiences. I would be willing to buy it, and read it. Unfortunately, scientology's opinion differs greatly from mine.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

~Jack Layton, Canadian Politician (1950-2011)

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:34 am

Arnie? You're in town? Hey!!! Give me a call, ok?

My best to Keith! Fantastic!! He'll sooooooooooooon be OUT. :cheers:

Here's my #

(818) 588-3044

My best :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~~8)

freeway

Post by freeway » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:14 pm

[quote="lermanet_com"]
Keith is due to be released September 4th

:woohoo!: FINALLY !!!! GREAT NEWS, ARNIE.

Peter Schilte

Post by Peter Schilte » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:52 pm

Thanks for the update Arnie!
Used it to update my website.
"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM."
- L. Ron Hubbard

http://www.scamofscientology.nl

Kilia

Post by Kilia » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:41 pm

I'm praying for Keith and crossing my fingers for extra measure.

antiscn

Post by antiscn » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:41 pm

This is great news.Of course he should never have been in.
Let's hope this story generates a REAL media STINK for the CoS.They deserve it.

gardnevd

Re: spitzer

Post by gardnevd » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:15 pm

tom_ wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:20 pm
Did Sptizer have any dealings or connection to the ongoing Henson judical debacle?

There maybe another side to this story though. The prosecutor in Riverside County maybe an overzealous SOB with strong political motives whereas
this judge felt the need to curb his conduct (albeit wrongly in a clumsy, clutzy, and improper manner.) Hmmm...

My experience with judges has been both good and bad.....Quote from former Circuit Judge Charles W. Boteler, Jr. of Kentucky; "I don't know what a cult is."

<<<>>>
I witnessed this case and you are right. KARR WAS RAILROADED. Judge Spitzer saw what was going on and tried to stop it and was fied for it. Why was he not fired if there were so many issues with his case files beong incomplete. THIS was a pure act of retaliation. The Riverside PD was always harrassing Karr and they couldnt wait to pull every overzealous trick out to ensure he would never be free. That car accident was just that an accident, and if he was a white man Karr wouldve never received a life sentence. THERE ARE rapist and murderers who get off with 7 years so this was a disgusting miscarriage of justice and those involved i hope will go to hell behind their treacherous deeds. How do you pullout a strike feom 20 years ago that was a simple schoolboy folley. Pure ridiculousness went down in that court and continues to. I am so glad I no longer luve in Riverside, or Ca for that matter. I am still saddened by this case as Karr was a decent person, not an angel but definitely didnt deserve this. I PRAY FOR KYLES PARENTS and Mr Karr, abd Judge Spitzer all the time. Such a sad sad muscarriage of justice indeed.

Return to “Opinions & Debate”