One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:04 am 

Wonderful post, BFG. Very informative.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:49 am 

What seemed at the beginning to be a minor earthquake is now causing a tsunami!

I'm sure we haven't seen the last of the repercussions from BBC Panorama.

Hats off to John Sweeney and his crew!

leave the sinkin' ship behind." -John C. Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:32 am 

What's interesting is the Sweeny thing had nothing to do with the German government thing. They just coincided.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:45 am 

blownforgood, Thanks for all your info. Do you have any details about Marty Rathbun dying in Florida? Date? Month? Year? City? County? I'll take approximations, too. I would like to search for any record of his death. The Social Security Death Index at http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi has only a 18 Jan 2007 California death for a Mark Rathbun, born 1957, but nothing in Florida.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 pm 

To think Rathbun had cancer all that time! How sad.

People knew he and McShane were "somewhere" but to now find out he was certainly not on an excellent adventure and was actually in the inner circle still and sufferring from a terminal illness is just so sickening. (Maybe I've missed a lot of posts somewhere, entirely possible.)

My interpretation from all of this information is that Marty Rathbun sold his soul and his body to the devil for most of his life and then contracted cancer and felt compelled to ignore treatment for it or was ordered not to get treatment for it. I'm not sure how his dying wthout being further tortured by Miscavige was any kind of karma and who the karma was referring to. I'm so grateful for what BFG tells this board, and get so upset at the same time after reading it when he/she does.

Quote:
Haawwhr! - I experience a shift the the giant wobbely theta globule surrounding the known universe! - Truly mindboggeling post BFG! Thanks!

The Cruisemeister dragging DM around by his small curlies! - Priceless!! - SchwimmelPuckel

THAT's for sure! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:59 am 

Don Carlo wrote:
blownforgood, Thanks for all your info. Do you have any details about Marty Rathbun dying in Florida? Date? Month? Year? City? County? I'll take approximations, too. I would like to search for any record of his death. The Social Security Death Index at http://ssdi.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi has only a 18 Jan 2007 California death for a Mark Rathbun, born 1957, but nothing in Florida.

Is it possible no one filed for SS benefits after his death? I think that's what prompts the death to be listed in SSDI--that is, if no one filed a claim, the death wouldn't be listed.

But surely the state where he died would have a death certificate on file.

Post subject: MarK Rathburn is Marty Rathburn
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:18 am 

You might want to confirm the birthdate with someone who would know, but that looks like him. His name was Mark. His middle name started with a C initial if I am correct.

Until next time...
BFG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:43 am 

Great Post, BFG!!! Please continue posting your info :wink:

Re
Quote:
mr_bad: If "standard tech" causes a PR flap then it cannot, by definition, be standard tech.

All jokes aside, when I first left Scientology, I met with a lady named Laurel
Sullivan. She was Hubbard's personal PR in years past. I happened to mention to her that although OSA Seemed to screw up over and over in PR,
*I* was quite successful in PR within C of S.

She pointed out: "Yes, but YOU were never trained in Hubbard PR tech, were you?" I realized she was right, I hadn't been, and my success really came from things I'd learned from my parents.

She told me, "Tory, you have to know we---the Sea Org and L. R. H.
were kicked out of EVERY SINGLE PORT WE PULLED INTO, using Hubbard's "PR TECH".

Just thought I'd point that out :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~~

Post subject: Mark Rathbun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:21 am 

I left Scn before Mark was put onto any position of power. He was a new recruit when I knew him and he was a genuinely nice guy. That same year he was assigned to act as Diane Colleto's bodyguard after she was threatened by her ex-husband John. I was upstairs in the main building of the complex the night John shot Diane and Mark fought with John to try to stop him. That had to be an immensely traumatic experience for him. I heard the shots and looked out the window and saw Mark desperately struggling with John, Diane's body was on the ground in a growing pool of blood. Mark had this distinctl wavy, curly hair, and I recognized him immediately. I also recognized John, and then saw Diane's body on the ground. But John overpowered Mark and made it to his car and tore off into the night. That's when about 5 cop cars finally showed up.

Whatever you think of Mark, he started out as a nice kid. The sad thing is that many forms of cancer are now more treatable than ever. With proper care, people can survive cancer. My wife is one of them. But Scientololgy doesn't provide proper care for their staff and that's a tragedy in itself. –– Thorn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:01 am 

moontaco wrote:
Don Carlo wrote:

Is it possible no one filed for SS benefits after his death? I think that's what prompts the death to be listed in SSDI--that is, if no one filed a claim, the death wouldn't be listed.

But surely the state where he died would have a death certificate on file.

It doesn't matter if you or someone else filed for SS benefits after the parting of a loved one. When my dad died my mom filed and received his benefits and he still shows up in the the registry. When my mom passed their was not one person who needed her SS benefits and she's listed as well.

Pretty much if you died you are in the SSDI listing. That site got me on a roll to see how many people I knew where in there. Surreal to see it all online I must say.

And now, :back2topic:

If you go to the state website you may be able to poke around for the DC otherwise if someone close to the county he died in walked in to the courthouse they could get a copy for a fee.

~Kat~ :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:13 pm 

Thorn,

You could probably make the argument that Mark prevented more bullets from killing Mary, and if she lived after being shot, you could probably make the argument, Mark saved her life by fighting off John.

mb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:42 pm 

moontaco, my relative born in Germany in 1914, came to the US as a retiree, never worked here, and died last year in the US. If SHE is on the Social Security death index, anyone should be. But, it may take time for the record to hit the system.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:10 pm 

More scribbled mental notes, all unconfirmed from S12. Again, I request BFG and others to clarify or amplify. Some of this is fairly sensational and so I stress its unconfirmed nature.

Warning: We learned from the treachery of Prevail and KG. Beware of people approaching you at this time posing as a confidant or wanting to be your new best friend. Do not trust people. I have the definite sense that there is a quiet new push out there to hammer, embarrass, or handle prominent critics. Apparently, John Sweeney and the BBC were able to bore right into DM's thick little skull for a number of reasons. The ESMB and Little Bear Victor are now #2 on DM's Shit List, with BFG being #1 according to S12.

1. DM has shopped, and is shopping, Europe for the purchase of a royal title for himself. He uses proxies out of Europe where there is a brokerage for this sort of thing. DM is said to be convinced that he needs such a title should he ever need to leave America.

1A. DM had a full genealogy done on himself to look for a bloodline basis to claim a royal title. There are also arcane twists in the very old laws of some European countries, such as Switzerland, that allow foreigners to claim citizenship. DM may have a right to claim Swiss citizenship.

1B. DM is said to own an actual castle in Europe. It is not a large castle, but it is a real castle on a small estate in a country with weak extradition and banking laws. Has DM found his Bulgravia?

2. The Tom Cruise Nazi film is said to have "reincarnational aspects" for TC personally and Scientology in general. TC supposedly cogged in session some time ago that he had been Claus Graf Schenk Von Stauffenberg in his immediate past life. He believed his true destiny in that life was to kill Hitler, bring about an end to WWII in Europe, and pave the way for a free Germany before the Russians invaded and split Germany. This is the recurring theme of Tom Cruise as the Savior of oppressed peoples that he feels in this life. On wholetrack auditing of his Nazi past, Cruise allegedly confirmed for himself the Nazi contributions to psychiatry and pain, drug, hypnosis (PDH) as the basis of implanting people or populations. There is supposedly a "Nazi Group Engram" over Germany that CoS and TC have vowed to clear. The film is supposed to have some sort of hidden power to cause Germans to cog on real freedom. (JS Note: I am reviewing Cruise quotes and there are some comments he has made that I will post later. They seem to confirm what S12 is saying here. Cruise is indeed a man who believes that he has a world historical mission and that his best days are yet to come.)

4. Tom is allegedly making this movie to complete a cycle he started in his past life. The script is said to include a "dream scene" where Hitler is killed. TC is said to have seen this as a parallel universe event or something like that.

5. Tom Cruise has been accepted as Scientology's Christ. Dan Sherman supposedly produced a secret "materyia" sort of document written by LRH right before he died wherein he speaks of a famous man who will lead Scientology into the 21st Century. LRH considered that he opened the New Aeon and that Scientology will rule the world.

6. Look for more sniping between CoS (DM) and Nicole Kidman, especially third party lines in the tabs.

////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:13 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
More scribbled mental notes, all unconfirmed from S12. Again, I request BFG and others to clarify or amplify. Some of this is fairly sensational and so I stress its unconfirmed nature.

Warning: We learned from the treachery of Prevail and KG. Beware of people approaching you at this time posing as a confidant or wanting to be your new best friend. Do not trust people. I have the definite sense that there is a quiet new push out there to hammer, embarrass, or handle prominent critics. Apparently, John Sweeney and the BBC were able to bore right into DM's thick little skull for a number of reasons. The ESMB and Little Bear Victor are now #2 on DM's Shit List, with BFG being #1 according to S12.

1. DM has shopped, and is shopping, Europe for the purchase of a royal title for himself. He uses proxies out of Europe where there is a brokerage for this sort of thing. DM is said to be convinced that he needs such a title should he ever need to leave America.

1A. DM had a full genealogy done on himself to look for a bloodline basis to claim a royal title. There are also arcane twists in the very old laws of some European countries, such as Switzerland, that allow foreigners to claim citizenship. DM may have a right to claim Swiss citizenship.

1B. DM is said to own an actual castle in Europe. It is not a large castle, but it is a real castle on a small estate in a country with weak extradition and banking laws. Has DM found his Bulgravia?

2. The Tom Cruise Nazi film is said to have "reincarnational aspects" for TC personally and Scientology in general. TC supposedly cogged in session some time ago that he had been Claus Graf Schenk Von Stauffenberg in his immediate past life. He believed his true destiny in that life was to kill Hitler, bring about an end to WWII in Europe, and pave the way for a free Germany before the Russians invaded and split Germany. This is the recurring theme of Tom Cruise as the Savior of oppressed peoples that he feels in this life. On wholetrack auditing of his Nazi past, Cruise allegedly confirmed for himself the Nazi contributions to psychiatry and pain, drug, hypnosis (PDH) as the basis of implanting people or populations. There is supposedly a "Nazi Group Engram" over Germany that CoS and TC have vowed to clear. The film is supposed to have some sort of hidden power to cause Germans to cog on real freedom. (JS Note: I am reviewing Cruise quotes and there are some comments he has made that I will post later. They seem to confirm what S12 is saying here. Cruise is indeed a man who believes that he has a world historical mission and that his best days are yet to come.)

4. Tom is allegedly making this movie to complete a cycle he started in his past life. The script is said to include a "dream scene" where Hitler is killed. TC is said to have seen this as a parallel universe event or something like that.

5. Tom Cruise has been accepted as Scientology's Christ. Dan Sherman supposedly produced a secret "materyia" sort of document written by LRH right before he died wherein he speaks of a famous man who will lead Scientology into the 21st Century. LRH considered that he opened the New Aeon and that Scientology will rule the world.

6. Look for more sniping between CoS (DM) and Nicole Kidman, especially third party lines in the tabs.

////

Mr. Swift, all I have to say is damn.... Once someone validates this I'm just going to kick back with a bowl of popcorn. Like watching a movie. Kick back and watch the sh*t fly.

Quote:

Now he "cogged" in session that he was once Claus Graf Schenk Von Stauffenberg??? That makes me rather ill to think he really believes this. Perhaps Claus Graf Schenk Von Stauffenberg is spinning in his grave right now? I swear to god this just gets creepier by the moment. I have a case of the *willies* now. :pukel:

~Kat~ :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:49 pm 

Swift,

The thing that keeps me from calling bullshit on everything you just exposed is the fact that I've been around Scieno culties and seen 1st hand the image the cult has tried to build within the cult surrounding TC.

Every little TC does is magic as far as the cult is concerned and everything is made broadly known. There's no doubt the cult belongs to DM and TC and the rest of the droids are paying for the "priviledge" of being part of The Wacky Space Adventure Cult--I just got a letter from a new OT 8 powerhouse telling how "privileged" he was to be part of the elite. (it was comforting to have someone so elite wanting me to be part of his eliteness)

So, yeah, DM's making his get away plans. TC is preparing to make his "I'm the new COB" speech. It all has the perfect blend of crazy to make sense. It will be interesting to see how this newest footbullet in making plays out.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next