One opened, more to come!
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:41 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:00 pm 

Wieber wrote:
I thought we were having a nice friendly interesting discussion about the difficulties Nicole Kidman faces as a former scientologist.

Actually that's my perception too.
Also an excellent point of re-focus too Wieber.

It's become more and more obvious that ITC's mission here is that of a ~handling~ effort
for the pro-cult, pro-$cn, and pro-Tommy Cruise camps.

Interestingly enough, on another thread, Ball O' Fluff brought up the topic of "pseudo critic." Might
ITC be an example of such a character?

<<<<>>>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:34 pm 

I think Tom is right.

After $cn schooling, I’ll bet Nicole’s children wouldn’t academically place at their grade level. Also, I don’t believe that the kids really want to spend their holidays at a $cn camp in Oregon. It sounds like Nicole can’t get all of her visitation. Seems like Nicole has a good case for custody, but is probably afraid of $cn’s wrath if she dares to take it to court. It would be great if she did – it would expose $cn’s educational system and manipulation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm 

whatntha

I agree. I think Nicole has a good custody case. I believe the divorce papers said joint custody.

If someone has a copy of Nicole and Tom's divorce papers, it would be great if they were posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:17 pm 

I went searching Google for this summer camp. You should try it. I put 'scientology summer camp' in the search box and got pages and pages of stuff on Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and their children.

I finally searched 'Oregon summer camps.' That led to a directory and I found this web site:

http://www.summeratdelphi.org/

It was hard to find a scientology reference throughout the web site. On one page there's an Applied Scholastics International logo.
On this page:
http://www.summeratdelphi.org/academic.aspx
The first picture has a boy holding a book, the title of which is out of focus. It is "Grammar and Communication for Children" and if you look closely you can just make out, "L. Ron Hubbard."

On the page dealing with the camp's 'English Second Language' program there is a reference to L. Ron Hubbard that hot links to this page:
http://www.summeratdelphi.org/lrh.aspx

There are no direct references to scientology that I could find on the site.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:49 pm 

oh yuck!!!
that site has scientology written all over it..the disgusting graphics..and quite a few mentions of l.wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:19 pm 

I missed the reference on that page.

Did you check the schedule?

http://www.summeratdelphi.org/images/Schedule.pdf

What is this? Is it akin to the RPF? Do they save money by not hiring janitors?
Quote:
Bathroom student services
(on a rotating weekly basis)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:21 pm 

antiscn wrote:
oh yuck!!!
that site has scientology written all over it..the disgusting graphics..and quite a few mentions of l.wrong.

Both of my children attended Delphi
type schools back in the 1980s at their mother's insistence. I still carry huge remorse for allowing this to happen. It hastens the $cn programming in young minds.

If I was Nichole, I'd wanna yank my Kids outta there ASAP before lasting world view and family damage occurs.

<<<>>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:23 pm 

Wouldn’t the term Scientology summer camp be an oxymoron?

Wouldn’t you love to see Nicole challenge $cientology’s crappy educational system, word clearing, Children’s Security Checks and parental alienation tactics in a custody battle? It would expose $cientology in a big public way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:07 am 

Before I went and looked it up I was thinking that an appropriate name for a scientology summer camp would be
Camp Da-Doo-Ron.

All the summer camps I went to were out in the middle of the woods somewhere - away from any highways - on a riverside or lake side. The living accommodations were tents or little cabins. A school curriculum was not a part of the deal.

tom_, do the delphi type schools use the 'study tech' exclusively or do they have classes where teachers give instruction? Are 'TRs' a big part of the curriculum? What percentage of the courses are scientology as opposed to the reading, writing, math, science, phys-ed, music, languages, history and so on that one expects to find in a school?

I hope asking the questions doesn't open any old wounds, but I am curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:47 am 

I attended both Delphi Oregon and Delphi LA. The Delphian Schools are absolutely run by Scientologists and the curriculum is all studied by use of Hubbard's "study tech." Most of the children who attend are the kids of Scientologists, however there are some "Wogs" who attend who become prime candidates for Scientology recruitment, including the parents. This is done by indoctrinating people in the "benefits" of the study tech and then filtering those people into local missions or orgs. I have no doubt that Delphi Oregon, is where Cruise has sent his kids to summer camp. All study and no play actually. Each student is also given a "job" at the school in order to "keep their exchange in" as well as a nightly cleaning station. Not that responsibility is bad, however, this program is used to get the youngsters in a frame of mind that constant study and work without personal time and "normal life" (and in the case of Oregon, away from civilization or family) is the routine to follow, and get used to. Great prep work for the Sea Org.

When I was a Sea Org recruiter, Delphi LA staff were prime candidates for Sea Org recruitement. A lot of Delphi students wind up being staff for the Delphi schools and get targeted by SO recruiters. I recruited at least 5 people from the Delphi "recruitment pool."

This is just another front group for Scientology under Applied Scholastics.

Love,
BTs2Free

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:15 am 

At one summer camp I went to, someone coined the term FFP - Forced Fun Plan. I think it could apply to the dephi camp.

I think its good to get this information on the delphi schools.

There's a picket sign in this: "Delphi Schools = Scientology."

Anyone else with experience with this front organization, please, tell us about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:37 pm 

Wieber wrote:
At one summer camp I went to, someone coined the term FFP - Forced Fun Plan. I think it could apply to the dephi camp.

Anyone else with experience with this front organization, please, tell us about it.

So does this mean the barrage of mail I get from delphi Academy is a scientology org? Or is it something else with the same name?

Holy shit. I just answered my own question. so this school that has been HOUNDING me for three years IS indeed a scientology school for kids. I just checked it out online. They send me stuff like once a week and emails. I had no idea. God How did I not know that?
okay so how do I get off thier hit list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:51 pm 
Crimson wrote:
Wieber wrote:

So does this mean the barrage of mail I get from delphi Academy is a scientology org? Or is it something else with the same name?

Crimson...Delphi Academy is a school that teaches Hubbard stuff and is run by Scientologists. Get it now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:56 pm 

Kilia wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Wieber wrote:

Crimson...Delphi Academy is a school that teaches Hubbard stuff and is run by Scientologists. Get it now?

Oh yeah. I get it now. Now i want off thier list. but i know that's next to impossible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:05 pm 

tom_ wrote:
antiscn wrote:
oh yuck!!!

Both of my children attended Delphi
type schools back in the 1980s at their mother's insistence. I still carry huge remorse for allowing this to happen. It hastens the $cn programming in young minds.

If I was Nichole, I'd wanna yank my Kids outta there ASAP before lasting world view and family damage occurs.

<<<>>>

Tom Delphi in Mass is on Blue Hill Ave. That's a crime war zone. Why would they put one there?
Where did your kids attend.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next