One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 652 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 44  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:04 am 

There was a lengthy article about Scientology in Clearwater in the Riverside Press Enterprise 9/28/2007 entitled "Scientology gains uneasy acceptance".

I have yet to find the article on-line so that I wouldn't have to type a bunch of it in here. I went to their website to get a URL on this and it is screwed up (at least for me).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:15 pm 

That was the biggest piece of shite writing I've seen on the cult in ages. It's on freekatie somewhere, but hard to find things on that site. Saw it a few days ago. Pure pap and if it's the one I'm thinking of, Mayor Hibbard said some stuff (stupid stuff) and the writer was either a completely slack journalist or a Scieno. I didn't bother to transfer it but I know the one you're talking about.

Blowforgood, "Astounding Faction." Thank you so much. I thought you were Mike Rinder for a minute and am still scratching my head. It was the bit about having to crouch under desks. I can't believe you're talking about adults!

Anyway, to have people so incredibly terrified and robbed of their basic instinct AT SURVIVAL (i.e., to punch DM's lights out in that scenario is just unbelievable (on one hand). My husband left staff after joining CoS years ago for 6 months. He blew because he came close to doing physical harm, for one thing. And he has a very long fuse. I can't imagine that many grownups in one room and one runt of a tyrant controlling them all. But then I can. Academically.

Songbird's right about people WHO KNOW needing to get this information out (like you and others have and are). Someone asked the question does Cruise know any of this. I believe BFG answered this question partially in another thread several days ago .. or more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:03 pm 

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veri ... sw-1-4.htm
ask questions, ask questions, read this, and then ask questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:55 am 

The Press Enterprise
September 28, 2007

Scientology gains uneasy acceptance

Quote:
Sure, says Mayor Frank Hibbard. It can be a little unsettling sometimes - throngs of Scientologists wandering Clearwater's streets in their blue or khaki trousers and crisp dress shirts.

Sometimes it makes the neighbors a bit uneasy.

Quote:
But mostly, folks in this picturesque Gulf Coast city have come to accept that Clearwater is to Scientologists what Salt Lake City is to Mormons, what Mecca is to Muslims. Though not everybody is happy about it.

"I think there's been a slow shift from a very strong adversararial relationship to a tolerance," says Ron Stuart, who clashed with church officials as an editor of the now defunct Clearwater Sun in the 1970s.

"There's still a lot of people in the city who don't trust them and wish they weren't there," says Stuart, who now works for the county court system.

It's all unfolded over more than 30 years, since 1975, when L. Ron Hubbard came ashore.

The science fiction writer and his associates secretly bought a historical hotel in a dying downtown with a vision of making Clearwater a spiritual home for his Church of Scientology.

Quote:
Today, downtown Clearwater is an international Scientology stronghold and a destination for elite members (including celebrity devotees like Tom Cruise and John Travolta) who come for the highest levels of the church's spiritual training.

Quote:
By church tallies, around 12,000 Scientologists live and work in and around Clearwater now. Scientologists now sit on the boards of civic groups. They own businesses. No longer is it political suicide for local leaders to associate with them.

Okay... I quit typing this... for now. There is more. (I wish that I had a URL for this to save me the effort. I couldn't find one.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 am 

PG, this looks like the same article:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/florida-ci ... 0000000001

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:21 pm 

I'mglib wrote:

Thanks I'mglib, that article helps bring Clearwater to present-day. Thanks to PG for his pointing it out, but Miscavige is being 'outed' here! I don't want to loose that new 'focus'...yet.

I would feel to be an 'outsider' living in Clearwater.

At the 'heart' of the city is an X'd out cross.

Right in your face, the best place to hide something, but I also recall reading pride was "Lucifer's" weakness. I can see it, "Lucifer" has much to be proud of and it's not easy to be humble when you are so talented.

The thing is being 'humble' is key to "Lucifer's" success.

Well, actually I should have said fear is.

Fear is not only how Scientology 'handles' the world-at-large, but as blownforgood has posted, it is how they 'handle' the people in the trap.

This is where Mr. David Miscavige comes in...with his game of 'Musical Chairs'......Scientology style.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:27 pm 

Things have certainly changed in Clearwater since the days of Gabe Cazares -- and not for the better, it appears.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabe_Cazares

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:20 pm 

Blown for good, could you please explain to us WHY DM is doing what he is doing ?

I mean: what policies is he applying ? Is he applying keep scientology working ? are SO members applying KSW ?

Dont you look at stats every week ? When he came up with the golden age of diarrea, what policy did he apply ? After 10 years of diarrea, dont you look at stats and notice that class v orgs are still not going SH size ?

When DM acts like a 3 y/o, dont you ask yourself if he is out ethics, out policy out of his mind ?

Who is protecting DM ? If you decide to take him out who will take his place ?

Where is Diana Hubbard ? Where is her brother ? Who can contact them?
Who can end the cycle of abuse that DM is inflicting to everyone ?

If it is true that dm never completed ot 7, if it is true that his dad sold everything to join the so when he was just a child, could it be that after so many sacrifices, right now DM is screaming for vendetta ? could it be that DM arrived on OT3 and thought WTF ! All these sacrificies for space aliens ??? You bastards ! I will kill and destroy scn for ever... so the prices went up, materials where altered, he blocked the delivery from ot 9 to ot 15. He delivered incomplete levels to the public... think about it, the problems started after he joined scn, he is out of valence, he is the real SP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:44 pm 

vodou wrote:
Blown for good, could you please explain to us WHY DM is doing what he is doing ?

None of your crap is working.

I realize the cult is on wobbly legs at this point, and now more than ever feels it needs to have a presence on OCMB. I also realize that we’ve seen you before under different guises. I further realize that for now, being here is the duty you’ve drawn.

But all your attempts to gin up intrigue for your cult, and make your cult look like just another religious/philosophic choice will not work.

Scientology is not a religion. It’s the lunatic con of a dead science fiction writer. We know it for what it is. And you are confusing no one.

-L. Ron Hubbard Jr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:48 pm 

morsicle you are as paranoid as LRH and Dm... maybe you are becoming what you are opposing, just a hint, as you are so so wrong!
Besides, you are not even blownforgood and those questions are for him only.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:05 pm 

I offer my opinions below in CAPS. Chuck Beatty.

I mean: what policies is he applying ? Is he applying keep scientology working ? are SO members applying KSW ?

LRH IN THE ADVICES TO THE VARIOUS INT BASE UNITS SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR "PROFESSIONAL" QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WERE TO BE PRODUCED, IN GENERAL.

DM USES THE "PROFESSIONALISM" HUBBARD WRITING AS HIS ALL PURPOSE JUSTIFICATION. HE CAN THUS CRITICIZE ANYONE, AND GET AGREEMENT AMONGST THE GROUP AS WELL, FOR ANYONE'S POOR AND LESS THAN PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE.

LRH WAS PRETTY HARSH HIMSELF IN MANY ADVICES ABOUT THE PEOPLE AT GILMAN HOT SPRINGS WHO WERE NOT PRODUCING PRODUCTS OF SUFFICIENT QUALITY.

INT, GILMAN HOT SPRINGS, IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE INTERNATIONAL DISSEMINATION HEADQUARTERS OF THE MOVEMENT.

IF YOU CAREFULLY LOOK AT THE LAST 25 YEARS OF THE QUALITY RISE IN PRODUCTS PRODUCED, SOUND QUALITY, FILM QUALITY, THERE IS CONSTANTLY AN OBSESSION WITH QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS, NAMELY TAPES, FILMS, EMETERS, VIDEOS OF EVENTS, MUSIC VIDEOS, MUSIC CDS.

DM IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF THE QUALITY OF THE ACTUAL ABOVE PRODUCTS.

HUBBARD WROTE AD NAUSEUM ON THE PRODUCTION OF THE VARIOUS METHODS OF PACKAGING AND GETTING INTO THE PUBLIC'S HANDS, HIS BOOKS, TAPES, LECTURES, ETC, ETC, ETC.

HUBBARD HAD ALL SORTS OF MARKETING IDEAS, HE JUST DETAILS AD NAUSEUM HOW GOLDEN ERA PRODUCTIONS AND AUTHOR SERVICES INC, AND BRIDGE PUBLICATIONS, ALL WERE TO PACKAGE AND SELL THE ITEMS THAT ARE THE VEHICLES FOR HIS IDEAS, AND GETTING THESE ALL CONSUMED AND THE REMUNERATION, MONEY, COMING BACK TO THE CHURCH AND TO HIM, AUTHOR SERVICES BEING THE ROYALTIES COLLECTORS AND ASI HAS THE CONTRACTS WITH THE VARIOUS CHURCH CONTROLLED ORGANIZATIONS THAT PACKAGE AND SELL ALL OF HUBBARD'S "PROPERTIES."

HUBBARD TERMED THESE ITEMS FOR SALE AS "PROPERTIES".

LIKE THE PHOTO ALBUM BOOK ON HUBBARD, JUST EVERY CONCEIVABLE "LRH PROPERTY" AND OTHER "SPECIAL PROPERTIES" LIKE THE PAINTINGS OF THE SCENES IN LRH'S FICTION WORKS, THE "PRINTS" OF THAT AUTHOR SERVICES SOLD FOR YEARS, THINK THAT LRH WAS THINKING IN TERMS OF QUALITY "LRH PROPERTIES" SOLD TO THE PUBLIC, FOR REMUNERATION.

HUBBARD FLOGGED HIS STUFF, HOWEVER HE COULD.

DAVID MISCAVIGE, YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT, IS THE GUY WHO IS ON THE APPROVAL LINES FOR ALL THESE "LRH PROPERTIES".

DM CONTROLS APPROVAL OF THESE ITEMS THAT THE MOVEMENT FLOGS AND LIVES OFF.

DM IS THE ONE WHO APPROVES ALL OF THE BUILDING CONSTRUTION AT INT, ALL THE STUDIOS WHERE THE QUALITY REPRODUCTIONS OF L. RON HUBBARD'S IDEAS ARE RECORDED ONTO DVD.

DM IS JUST THE GUY WHO KNOWS THE MOST, MAYBE NOT, ABOUT WHAT LRH WANTED AND EXPECTED.

DM'S THE GUY WHO JUST IS THE FINAL ARBITER, AND HAS BEEN, FOR OVER 2 DECADES NOW.

IN THIS THREAD OR ANOTHER THREAD, BLOWNFORGOOD LISTS OUT, THIS MIGHT NOT BE SOMETHING THAT HAS SUNK INTO PEOPLE'S HEADS EITHER, BUT THAT LONG LIST OF THINGS THAT COB (CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD RTC, NAMELY DM, DAVID MISCAVIGE) EXPECTS TO BE SENT TO HIM FOR APPROVAL.

HE HAS BASICALLY WON THE CONFRONTATIONS WITH ALL SUBORDINATES IN ALL AREAS OF DECISION MAKING FOR ALL OF THESE "LRH PROPERTIES" FOR SALE AND ALL OF THE PERSONNEL MATTERS, JUST VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING.

BLOWNFORGOOD'S POSTING ABOUT THE LIST OF THINGS DM APPROVES, GIVES ABSOLUTE CREDENCE TO THE MUSSOLINI TYPE CONTROL DM HAS ON THE MOVEMENT.

HIS CONTROL HAS BEEN JUST HE'S THE ONE WHO "STEPPED UP" AND TOOK ON THE RESPONSIBILITY.

THE MOVEMENT PEOPLE AT INT WHO ARE IN AWE OF DM, CONSIDER HIM TO BE JUST A STELLER TOUGH HARD WORKING SON OF A BITCH.

ALL THE THINGS "ON HIS PLATE" HE JUST RUNS THE IDEA AND THE MEMBERS ALL BUY IT, THAT HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO GODDAMN REALLY CARES THAT THE "LRH PROPERTIES" AND EVENTS, AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION OF THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY'S PUBLIC OFFERINGS ARE OF HIGH HIGH QUALITY PER HUBBARD'S ORDERS!

IF PEOPLE, WHO WISH TO BOTHER, WERE TO BE ABLE TO MIND-MELD ALL OF HUBBARD'S VOLUMINOUS UPPER RANKS ORDERS AND WRITINGS ABOUT HOW TO DETAILED DO ALL THE THINGS NECESSARY TO GET OUT HIGH QUALITY "PRODUCTS" (NAMELY "LRH PROPERTIES") THEN YOU'D GET HOW DM IS THE ONE GUY WHO KING OF THE MOUNTAN STYLE HAS URSURPED DECISION MAKING AND DOMINATED ALL PEOPLE IN THE TOP RANKS WHO HAD OTHER IDEAS, NAMELY BAD IDEAS FROM DM'S OPINION, AND HE'S JUST GOT THE WHOLE CROP OF TOP LEADERS AND DECISION MAKERS COWED INTO SUBMISSION, OVER THE PAST 25 YEARS.

EVERY PERSON OUSTED WAS OUSTED OR LEFT THE PRESSURE COOKER LIKE AT INT, DUE TO CONFLICTS WITH DM'S ORDERS OF CONDEMNATION OF THEM, IN MY OPINION.

THERE ARE BOOKS ON HOW ONE LEADER, ONE PERSON, MOVES UP AND DOMINATES INSIDE OF CERTAIN GROUPS WHICH DON'T HAVE THE RULES TO PROTECT THE GROUP FROM SUCH DOMINATING TYPES.

WELL SCIENTOLOGY'S RULES DON'T PREVENT A DM, THEY SUPPORT A DM, AND HE GETS AWAY WITH IT, BECAUSE HE'S PUT HIMSELF IN THE "BOOTS" AT THE TOP SINCE NO ONE ELSE ASSUMED THOSE "BOOTS" AND THE FIRST DECADE OR SO, AND EVEN TODAY, THOSE IN THOSE TOP RANKS ACCEPT HOW AWESOME OF A LEADER DM IS TO DEAL WITH ALL THESE HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS OF IMPORTANT DETAILS TO ENSURE THAT HUBBARD IDEAS ARE TRANSFORMED INTO "LRH PROPERTIES" FOR EXCHANGE WITH THE PUBLIC, SO THAT THE MOVEMENT STAYS AFLOAT FINANCIALLY.

Dont you look at stats every week ? When he came up with the golden age of diarrea, what policy did he apply ? After 10 years of diarrea, dont you look at stats and notice that class v orgs are still not going SH size ?

MUTINY IS NOT AN OPTION. HUBBARD SAYS MUTINY IS PUNISHABLE, AND PEOPLE AT INT, FOR DECADES, WHEN THEY ORIGINATE THAT DM IS OFF POLICY, THOSE PEOPLE ARE SENT TO ETHICS, GET ETHICS INTERVIEWS, AND THEIR CRIMES ARE LOCATED AND ARE PUNISHED FOR WHATEVER COMES UP THAT THEY WERE DOING. IN FACT THEIR CRIMES ARE PUBLICLY SPREAD TO EVERYONE ELSE, THUS DISSENT IS STIFLED, BECAUSE IN THAT TYPE OF SETTING EVERYONE SEES THAT DISSENT RESULTS IN THEM BEING INVESTIGATED AND EXPOSED AND WHATEVER SMALL OR LARGE ERRORS THEY HAVE MADE WILL BECOME BASE WIDE KNOWLEDGE AND PEOPLE ARE DRUMMED UP TO CONDEMN ONE ANOTHER FOR THE ERRORS.

IT IS A HUBBARD SETUP TO SYSTEMICALLY MISDIRECT AWAY FROM CRITICISM OF THE LEADER.

HUBBARD HAD MULTIPLE SETUPS PROTECTING HIMSELF, AND THE MODEL, THE INVEST THE CRITICAL STAFF MODEL, THAT IS THE OVERALL EASY QUICK EFFECTIVE METHOD TO STIFLE ALL DISSENT.

NO ONE WANTS TO STEP UP TO CRITICISE DM AS THAT IS A SURE ROUTE TO ONE'S ERRORS MAJOR AND MINOR TO BEING BROADCAST WIDELY TO ALL AT THE BASE, IN THESE PUBLIC MEETINGS, WHERE THE MEMBERS THEN ARE DRUMMED INTO CONDEMNING WHOEVER IS THE WEEKLY OR DAILY OR MONTHLY SCAPEGOAT.

When DM acts like a 3 y/o, dont you ask yourself if he is out ethics, out policy out of his mind ?

BECAUSE OF THE LONG EXTENSIVE DAY AFTER DAY, MONTH AFTER MONTH, YEAR AFTER YEAR ACCUMULATION OF INCIDENTS FOLLOWING THE ABOVE ROUGH PATTERN, ALL INT STAFF ARE CONDITIONED INTO THINKING IT ABSOLUTELY FUTILE AND THAT DM WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE QUESTIONED OR CHALLENGED AND CAUSED TO RELINQUISH HIS RESPONSIBILITIES AS TOP DOG LEADER.

THE TOP MOVEMENT MEMBERS IF THEY DISSENT AGAINST DM, THAT IS DISAFFECTION, AND THAT IS DISCOVERED, THEY ARE INVESTIGATED, THEIR OVERTS IN THE STAFF CAREERS ARE REHASHED, AND ANY NEW ERRORS MAJOR AND MINOR ARE DISCOVERED, THEN BROADCAST TO THE WHOLE GROUP AND THE PERSON IS VILLIFIED, LOSES STATUS, IS JUST DEMEANED, AND IN THE CONTEXT, THE DISSENTING PERSON EITHER LEAVES ABRUPTLY, AND SINCE HUBBARD SAYS BLOWS COME FROM OVERTS, THE RUMORS STICK.

HUBBARD HAS SO MANY DEFLECTING SETUPS/SYSTEMS TO DEFLECT CRITICISM TO THOSE THAT CRITICISE HIM, THIS SETUP IS TRANFERABLE TO WHOEVER IS HOLDING THE TOP DECISION MAKER ROLE IN THE SCIENTOLOGY MOVEMENT.

THUS DM GETS AWAY WITH THIS ATMOSPHERE OF PEOPLE COWED INTO SUBMISSION, BECAUSE ESSENTIALLY THAT IS HOW L. RON HUBBARD OPERATED.

IT IS A SUPPRESSIVE ACT TO GET THE WELL INTENTIONED PRINCIPLE FIGURES IN THE MOVEMENT IN TROUBLE.

Who is protecting DM ? If you decide to take him out who will take his place ?

I USED TO POST ON THIS. I THEN FOUND THAT THE LONG LIST OF TOP DOG CANDIDATES HAVE ALL BEEN SQUASHED AND DEMEANED INTO SUBMISSION AND USELESSNESS.

THERE REALLY ISN'T ANYONE TO REPLACE HIM.

LITTLE BEAR VICTOR HAS STATED THAT DM HAS BEEN STATING FOR YEARS THAT THE PEOPLE IN TRAINING AT FLAG, WILL COME REPLACE ALL OF THE UPPER RANKS EXECUTIVES, BUT SOME OTHERS FROM INT ONLY SEE THAT AS A DM THREAT, WITHOUT MERIT.

I BELIEVE THOUGH, THAT INEVITABLY IT WILL BE NEW BLOOD BROUGHT IT.

LOOK UP LITTLE BEAR VICTOR'S EXTREMELY INCITEFUL POSTINGS ON THIS EXACT POINT ELSEWHERE.

ARS AND EXSCN SHOULD BE SEARCHED FOR ALL POSTINGS BY LITTLE BEAR VICTOR.

Where is Diana Hubbard ?

AT A LOWER POSITION AT INT, SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE MUSCLE TO TAKE OVER.

Where is her brother ?

QUENTIN COMMITTED SUICIDE IN 1976 OR 1977, AND BROTHER ARTHUR LAST WAS IN JAPAN. HE'S SOME SORT OF ARTIST.

NO HUBBARD KIDS ARE UP TO TAKING THE HELM OF THE MOVEMENT.

Who can contact them?

GOOGLE THEM, I THINK YOU CAN FIND ARTHUR, UNLESS HE CHANGED HIS NAME.

IF YOU ARE REALLY REALLY SERIOUS, CALL ME. YOU HAVE TO SORT OF EARN THE TRUST OF THOSE THAT KNOW, OTHERWISE YOU WASTE THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW HOW TO CONNECT TO ARTHUR AND SUZETTE'S TIME!

ARTHUR, SUZETTE AND DIANA ARE NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING THE MOVEMENT. DIANA MIGHT BE AN INSPIRATIONAL FIGUREHEAD, BUT NONE OF THEM ARE CAPABLE OF RUNNING THIS MOVEMENT.

BUT ALL COULD DO A BETTER JOB, ABSOLUTELY, THAN DM.

BUT THIS MOVEMENT IS A LOSING OPERATION, DUE TO IT SIMPLY BEING A FANTASY BELIEF SYSTEM THAT DOES NOT DELIVER THE SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES, BECAUSE NO HUMAN GROUP CAN DELIVER THE SUPERNATURAL ABILITIES, SINCE THOSE ABILITES ARE NOT HUMAN ABILITIES TO BE ATTAINED.

Who can end the cycle of abuse that DM is inflicting to everyone ?

PUTTING DM IN JAIL FOR SOMETHING STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PROSECUTING HIM FOR, THAT WOULD GET HIM OUT OF THE WAY AT LEAST.

I THINK OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE IS NEEDED TO PROSECUTE, SO EVIDENCE IS NEEDED THAT IS IRREFUTABLE AND OVERWHELMING, SHOWING DM GUILTY OF SIGNIFICANT CRIMINAL ACTS.

OTHERWISE, UNDERMINING HIS STATURE PUBLICLY, I THINK IS THE WAY TO GO. HIS BEHAVIOR, IF UNCHANGING, SHOULD JUST CONTINUALLY BE EXPOSED, AND LET HIM SUFFER LOSS OF RESPECT DUE TO HOW HE BEHAVES!

If it is true that dm never completed ot 7, if it is true that his dad sold everything to join the so when he was just a child, could it be that after so many sacrifices, right now DM is screaming for vendetta ? could it be that DM arrived on OT3 and thought WTF ! All these sacrificies for space aliens ??? You bastards ! I will kill and destroy scn for ever... so the prices went up, materials where altered, he blocked the delivery from ot 9 to ot 15. He delivered incomplete levels to the public... think about it, the problems started after he joined scn, he is out of valence, he is the real SP.

AHHHH. I THINK YOU NEED TO READ ARS, EXSCN AND CLAMBAKE MORE, AS THERE IS SO MUCH HISTORY YOU WILL FIND THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE SCENE.

NO, IN A WORD, I DON'T THINK YOUR TENTATIVE SPECULATIONS ARE WHY DM DOES WHAT HE DOES.

THERE IS MUCH HISTORY ABOUT DM ON THE INTERNET, HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF VIEWING AND READING.

START WITH DM'S INTERVIEW BY TED KOPPEL. LOOK AT THE ST. PETE TIMES ARTICLES ON DM.

LOOK AT JESSE PRINCE'S WRITEUPS ON DM.

THERE IS MONTHS OF READING AND VIEWING ON DM ON THE INTERNET.

HE'S A SUBJECT, AND THERE IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF DM'S LIFE EXPOSED ON THE INTERNET, AND PLENTY OF MEDIA QUOTING ON HIM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:19 am 

I'mglib wrote:

Thanks for that link. :) (The parts that I quoted I typed in myself.)

However your link is not nearly the whole content of the article that I have (hard copy).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:58 am 

DM is now other-determined. DM is at the effect of Scientology's search rank on Google. If CoS drops off the number one search result when "Scientology" is typed into Google, DM and his inner circle freak out.

If we want to keep DM enturbulated, we need to generate traffic to XENU.NET and give it the number one search result on Google for "Scientology."

DM tried to bully Google a few years ago. Google gave in for a few days and then, following global outrage, told CoS to go to hell.

David Miscavige appears to be self-destructing based upon what I see and hear. In my estimation, DM is in the dangerous phase of a Magickal Operation where he can no longer hold his anchor points in space. DM appears no longer able to lock his pentagrams or to banish his demons.

And now, a reading from Xenu Libris Centauri I, Volume VIII:lxii:

DM to the four corners of heaven is cast
Like black smoke on a black night in Rabat

DM has lost his power to summon the demons
Who served Ron in return for a feast of thetans

Demons do not "quality products" wish to eat
They now want DM on a Golden plate for their treat!

Let DM smoke his Camel non-filters and wait
For the sorcerers to come with the Golden Plate

The fantasies never end when one is in Magickal Scientologyland where DM rides his white Shetland pony and shoots pink unicorns.

////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:09 am 

dear chuck, thanks for your posts and for your answers.
i m about to go searching for those interviews. I m really curious now.

Do you know how dm was able to get back tc after his ot3 's wtf is this ?
I mean from blewing away he became a core ot8.
Also: why do you think the upper ot levels where changed and why do you think all the NOTS materials were not released all at once ? what happened ? is the ot 7 they have now complete or not ? is ot 8 complete now or not or are they just delivering some portions of the whole rundown ?

thx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:03 pm 

vodou wrote:
dear chuck, thanks for your posts and for your answers.
i m about to go searching for those interviews. I m really curious now.

Do you know how dm was able to get back tc after his ot3 's wtf is this ?
I mean from blewing away he became a core ot8.
Also: why do you think the upper ot levels where changed and why do you think all the NOTS materials were not released all at once ? what happened ? is the ot 7 they have now complete or not ? is ot 8 complete now or not or are they just delivering some portions of the whole rundown ?

thx

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php ... ht=#274492

The explanation is along the lines of getting Tom "de-PTSed" from Nicole, and finding Tom a new pro Scientology 2D.

Read this blownforgood posting, a little past the middle of the post is the explanation for how Tom was gotten back on board.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 652 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 44  Next