One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 pm 

J. Swift wrote:
Vodou, I do not see how you can be working on a Masters or a Doctorate given your horrendously poor logic. Any academic supervisor would never admit you to an postgraduate program with your simpleton logic. Even when I factor in English as a second or third language, the fact this that you have a heavy commitment to push Scientology is Christianity is Buddhism. This is a false moral equivalency. This is what gets first year college students D's in Logic and Rhetoric 101.

I have to conclude that you do not understand religion or Scientology in any important way. You have an A=A=A sloppy, lazy think going on here.

I'd have to agree.

It appears to be a carry over from Tory's thread on Chrisianity and Buddhism, where vodou also failed
to craft a legitimate argument.

When ol' Hub entered Dianetics into the 'religion' game back in the early 1950s, who'd ever dream that creative spin would have gotten this far! :roll:

<<<>>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:16 pm 

Don Carlo wrote:
CoS needs members who interact with the real world to make money and donate it to CoS. But these days most people who interact with the real world have an Internet connection, and most people who pull in a good income are curious and savvy people who very well might google "OT III" and find it for themselves, and find critic sites. Young people hooked on YouTube and blackberries find critic spoofs popping up even if they aren't looking for them.

So, CoS is doomed to extract money from the aging members it has scared into an Internet-free bubble. Sounds like the racket will get more and more feeble.

I just hope my aging loved ones have some time left after $cn implodes on itself. Watching loved ones and relatives working and living in poverty while handing everything over to the Cult is difficult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:21 pm 

Vodou wrote:
Life is now, with real problems, and scientology has some workable solutions.

The parts of Scientology that "work" are simply common sense, repackaged by LRH. Most Scientologists figure this out eventually and leave CoS and its ethics cycles, heavy-handed regging, etc. They may continue to apply some of the common sense ideas that they picked up in Scn -- or not. They may continue calling themselves Scientologists -- or not. In any case, they will be no help to DM in his plans to expand CoS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:31 pm 

$cn is just the sack of sh*t that wants to take all your money and your wins. Your wins are YOUR wins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:34 pm 

songbird wrote:
Vodou wrote:
Life is now, with real problems, and scientology has some workable solutions.

The parts of Scientology that "work" are simply common sense, repackaged by LRH...

Quite true! Additionally it has been said...

"THE ONLY THING THAT WORKS IN SCIENTOLOGY, IS IT'S LAWYERS."

....which often times defies common sense.

<<<>>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:31 pm 

whatntha wrote:
$cn is just the sack of sh*t that wants to take all your money and your wins. Your wins are YOUR wins.

Excellent point! Every single person who stands up and gives a win robotically ends it off with a hand to LRH.

Just once I'd like to see one of them go, "Yes, my life is going much better, and it's all thanks to me and my hard work and perserverance. So, how about giving me a round of applause. 3 cheers for me."

Here's the subtext of your typical BASICS win:

My sessions are going much better. My cognitions are deeper, fuller, longer and harder, sometimes requiring a cigarette afterwards. Of course, I can't tell you what I'm doing with my cans and my standard lotion because as you know it's confidential, and if I exercise my right as an American citizen to speak freely, Scientology would declare me despite having given them over $500,000 of my hard earned money, but I will say that after I read the new basics after already having purchased and read these books previously and repaying for them again, I finally figured out what L. Ron was saying. I'm so glad I didn't use that $3 grand to take me and my significant other on that golfing trip to Ireland. What a waste of money that would have been, and I would have had nothing to show for it except a bunch of worthless photograghs and lifelong memories. And of course, as usual, I'd like to be the 7th person in this "wins ceromony" to originate a standing ovation, and thank the greatest friend mankind or any other lifeform has ever had, L. Ron Hubbard."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:18 pm 

Great thread, Mr. Bad, and great description.
You make me laugh. It's sad, too, but you articulate it so well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:20 pm 

Quote:

THE HYMN OF L. RON HUBBARD

LA LA LA!
OH HOW I LOVE PINKS, GRAYS, AND RUM!
THEY MAKE ME STONED AND NUMB
STONED ENOUGH TO WRITE DUMB
STORIES ABOUT XENU AND CLAMS
AND HOW GENIUS I AM!

OOOOOH HOW I LOVE TO BE ME
ME, L. RON THE HUB!
ISN'T THAT A RUB?
I BET YOU WISH YOU WERE ME,
DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE ME?

OOOOH, I AM SO IN LOVE WITH MYSELF
MYSELF AND DRUGS,
THAT I CREATED A CULT,
A CULT ALL ABOUT MEEEE!!!

DON'T YOU SEE HOW GREAT I AM?
NOW BRING ME A POUND OF HAM
AND SOME BLUE JELLY JAM
AND COUPLA FIFTHS O' BOOZE
AND SOME LOVE-A-LEY VISTARIL

I NEED THIS MEST
TO WRITE TO THE TECH
THAT IS ALL ABOUT MEEEEEE!
LA LA LA LA! XENU AND MEEE!

OOOOH! YEAH MY BITCHES,
PAY ME MORE MONEY BITCHES,
AND YOU CAN RUB MY BACK
AND LIGHT MY KOOLS
B'COS YOU'RE ALL MY FOOLS!!!
ALL MEN ARE MY TOOLS!

[/b]

////

Last edited by L. Ron Hubbard on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:46 pm 

L. Ron Hubbard,

It appears you slipped out of valence and began speaking like a normal human being?
Did you forget to drink your CalMag this morning?

Regardless, thanks for your input.

mb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:49 pm 

This is an example where a sock puppet would
come in handy on the board.
For different comic valences.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:10 pm 

Oh those whacky L. Ron Hubbard SP transcriptionists are at it again! Good thing we caught and corrected alterations to his work in fifty minutes instead of 57 years!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:16 pm 

Ron is wearing the lower-class short-sleeve-shirt-with-vest look pioneered by Art Carney, who brilliantly played a sewer worker on the Honeymooners; see http://www.allposters.com/-sp/The-Honey ... 47504_.htm.

The vest tries unsuccessfully to hide the paunch. The whole outfit is tacky, especially the black ascot trying to hide his flabby triple chins. The hair color looks fake and the tip of the nose is drooping. Since the nose and ears continue to grow through life, every big nose will age into a drooping oversize nose, including Cruise's and Miscavige's. Unless they get nose-jobs, their noses will make them look old, too.

Last edited by Don Carlo on Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:27 pm 

Also, is he actually wearing a cravat in that picture? How debonaire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:30 pm 

Right, I'm glib. I added that to my comments. Very 1970's aging-hipster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:57 pm 

New Ranks and Designations:

COB = Chairman of the Basix, used only for DM.

GOB = Gay Old Bird, used only for LRH. Older Gaelic form: Gaol Bird, or Jail Bird.

Basix = The correct plural form of "Basics". Secret meaning: Base Six. The Basix were created at secret Lunar Base Six under command of GOB. The Basix were beamed down to Trementina Base by transporter and were contained in a Golden Box. Hence, the "Box o' Basix" is the Basic Basix. Once you understand the Basix, you can locate and audit all of your basic basics.

This is why the New OT VII's were so thrilled with Basix. They finally understood that the real EP of New OT VII is an increased ability to do Book One auditing causatively. With the advent of two-way comm -- the ability to talk to another person -- the Circle of Life has been completed in Scientology. That is the $360,000 Cognition: I can now talk to other people so long as they are not PTS or SP's.

Transmit Message: Lunar Base Six, Gay Old Bird is inbound and on final approach. Open Portal Five for landing. Greeting party please stand by with an IV of pinks, grays, and rum. GOB is in a foul mood. Basix stats are down on Teegeeack. Have acceptable truth ready to present to GOB.

////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next