Another New Clambake Member

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

lulu_belle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Another New Clambake Member

Post by lulu_belle » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:17 am

Valkyrie wrote:Hello Fellow Readers and Posters.

I am an ex-Scientology Class V Org Staff Member. I was on staff from 1993-1998. I lived on the PAC Base in LA for nearly a year for full-time training.

I officially "left" Scientology around 2006 or so. What I mean by "left" was that I decided to take the life risk and read about "the other side". I suppose it was a rough form of doing my Doubt formula. And hey, I did not die reading about OT III on the net!

Anyway, I am still reading and learning, and will post more detail about my life in Scientology when I feel ready to.

I hope I can find folks from my city and also lost SO friends I made while living on the PAC Base. It is so hard and isolating here in my town because I cannot find or form any sort of "support group" because of OSA infiltration. So, for now, this will have to be an anonymous on-line experience. At least we have that!

Just thought I'd drop by for a quick hello, and give a huge THANKS for everyone who has been posting so far. I have been learning so much from you.

P.S. My avatar is NO WAY tied with Cruise's new film, "Valkyrie". I am of Scandinavian descent, so I created my avatar as a Nordic Mythological female warrior!

Hey Valkyrie,

I was based in PAC for part of the time you were there.

Glad to see you got out.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

Cherub2u
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Cherub2u » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:28 pm

It was most unexpected, the revelations I got from the children, who had the sense to STAY connected. The beauty of it all is I would not have ever known how they actually REALLY felt about Clamtology, had I not mustered the integrity and strength to bare my soul come what may. It is in this way that God really takes care of us :-)

I would venture to say that there are probably many people out there just "not revealing" that they have already left Clamtology. Sometimes my fiance and I would run into some old friends who it would seem, be trying to figure if WE were out, and we them - LOL! But neither of us had the courage to ask the other. LOL!

Gumbythetruth

Post by Gumbythetruth » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:06 pm

Welcome to Clambake ,Cherub,Salino and Valkyrie. I hope you all reap some good information here. You are among friends!

Peace,Gumby =D> :thumright:

Os Wilkes

Post by Os Wilkes » Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:23 am

Gumbythetruth wrote:Welcome to Clambake ,Cherub,Salino and Valkyrie. I hope you all reap some good information here. You are among friends!

Peace,Gumby =D> :thumright:
What he said.

Thank you all for your bravery.

The truth is a rare commodity. It is truly the Bridge to Total Freedom. If you share the truth liberally you will become empowered as you empower others. I am looking forward to hearing more and more about your experiences.

Love,

Os
Latest stuph:

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”