BFG - PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blownforgood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

BFG - PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by blownforgood » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Well, with the recent events and some upcoming posts that will be going up on the boards, I am also making a public announcement for the record.

I, Blownforgood declare as follows:

1. I have not experienced any sort of mental depression and I have not contemplated taking my own life nor do I plan to in the near future.

2. I have an impeccable driving record and have never been in any sort of vehicle collision, driven off any cliffs, or embankments of any kind. I do not have any speeding tickets (on my record) or any other bad marks on my 20+ year driving record.

3. Other than routine medical check-ups, I have never been admitted to any hospital or medical facility for any broken bones, major diseases or physical ailments.

4. All of my vehicles have had their regular scheduled mechanical maintenance and I have kept myself abreast of any and all vehicle recall alerts.

5. In my professional and personal life, I take very little risk in regards to my personal safety and well being. I am not currently skydiving, rock climbing, camping, race care driving or participating in any sport or recreational activity that could render me accidentally dead by any means. (Unless you include Xbox 360 first person shooters where I am frequently killed on a regular basis.)

6. If anything “accidentally” should happen to occur to me in any way, the only explanation I would have was that it was not in fact, accidental.

7. My current activities and postings are well documented over the last few years and several of my close friends are aware that I have posted critical information regarding my life and experiences while working and living within the Church of Scientology for nearly 30 years.

8. This post is to solidify and document the fact that I am living a healthy life in California and do not plan on disappearing in the near future.

On this day of February 24, 2008, with my keyboard, mouse and monitor as my witness, I declare that under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.

BFG (Blownforgood)
Last edited by blownforgood on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you knew what I know
And I am sure you would
You would do what I did
And be BLOWNFORGOOD!

lrnobs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: BFG - PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by lrnobs » Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:21 pm

blownforgood wrote:Well, with the recent events and some upcoming posts that will be going up on the boards, I am also making a public announcement for the record.
Got it.

no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:09 am

Let OSA know you put together one of those packages to be opened only upon your demise.

Who knows, they may buy you a great health insurance policy.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:12 am

Good job, Noted!

Thanks, BFG :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~

Os Wilkes

Post by Os Wilkes » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 am

Latest stuph:

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Little Bear Victor

Post by Little Bear Victor » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:47 pm

I certainly can't think of any religious institutions (that I would consider a religious activity) that you would have to take similar precautionary measures against just to prepare tell what is really going on behind the scenes. Yet it seems totally understandable in the case of the CoDM. Is that sad, sick or what?

Slightly off the subject, but the leader of this "church" had a whole bunch of it's members read the book "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs recently. I'm not sure what the real intent behind this order was. Read it, drill it, do it?
A short history of the Church of David Miscavige: From the fastest growing religion in the world to the fastest shrinking cult in the world in less than 20 years.

Wisened One

Keep posting, BFG!

Post by Wisened One » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:03 pm

BFG: I hope you also post/read over at ESMB boards. I read your stuff over there, too.

At any rate: KEEP posting, BFG! Get the truth of it all out there for all to read.

I for one, am still awaiting more to your Musical Chairs story!

I wish there was a way to add 'buddies' on here, BFG would be added asap!:)

Your stories of INT, DM, etc are helping us, BIG TIME!

Keep it up, post more!

Hugs,

Wisened One

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”