One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: New site launch: Exscientologykids.com
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:57 am 

Hi Everyone,

Today, I go public. Today, I no longer hide behind a pseudonym. As of today, a new website, www.exscientologykids.com, launches.

This website was created as a collaboration between Astra Woodcraft, Jenna Miscavige Hill, and myself, Kendra Wiseman. It contains the stories of numerous children who grew up in Scientology, as well as easy-to-understand critical information for Scientology kids, and for people who are new to the Scientology critics movement.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has supported me over the last two years while I dealt with disconnection. Your efforts, and the efforts of Anonymous, have made me feel safe speaking up. I want to afford the same luxury to others who may not feel so safe.

To read my story, and the stories of other children who grew up in Scientology, please check out the stories index on our site, which can be found at http://www.exscientologykids.com/storiesindex.html

If you have a story of growing up in Scientology, long or short, with your name or anonymously, we will publish it.

Thanks again. Enjoy.

Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt, Cousins, Brother, Nephews and Nieces: I'm sorry, as I know this will upset you all further. I do feel that this truly is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. I love you all. Please don't let them convince you that I'm a suppressive person. Remember me.

Much Love,
Kendra

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:04 am 

Congratulations to you Kendra! What a wonderful thing to do for the kids!

8)

We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:04 am 

Kudos to you Kendra! ImageImageImage

What a great idea (and a caring one) to start that website. I especially like your page describing the Sea Org: it is succinct, hard-hitting and very informative... great paragraphs to put on flyers for pickets and for answering questions.

We here, your fellow critics will always be here for you, to watch your back, to cheer you along... whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:27 am 

Bravo Kendra

What you are doing is wonderful. :cheers: :cheerleader:

Opter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:32 am 

Thanks guys. I think the idea really just came from the fact that all of us remembered when we wanted to leave. We were too scared to just jump into the deep end at Clambake - we needed somewhere that was simple, safe, and had tons of people our age. That wasn't available at the time - but it is now.

I'm just grateful that there are a ton of people that have come before us to pave the way.

-Kendra

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:50 am 

Bless the Beasts and the Children
by the Carpenters

Bless the beasts and the children
For in this world they have no voice
They have no choice

For the world can never be
The world they see

Light their way
When the darkness surrounds them
Give them love
Let it shine all around them

Give them shelter from a storm
Keep them safe
Keep them warm

Light their way
When the darkness surrounds them
Give them love
Let it shine all around them

Give them shelter from a storm
Keep them safe
Keep them warm

The children
The children

The latest fave video- a blast from the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxOmrS6uqVM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 am 

Kendra, that was beautiful and brave and gut wrenching. Your message reached deep into my soul.

You state: "I challenge anyone to look into their heart of hearts and tell me that if they ever found a cause that they considered worthy...that they wouldn't join it."

Bless you - and thank you - for following your *true* convictions.

BF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:13 am 

Great idea, Kendra, for a very important task. And very BRAVE!

Bravo

Love to all

TomL

Post subject: 2nd impressions
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:49 am 

Wiseman by name and Wise (wo)man by nature - thanks Kendra, there's a lot to ponder in your very articulate and balanced telling of your sad story.

I particularly identify with your description of "a world where one's ethics is subject to one's conscience and nothing else".

You're quite right. It doesn't make remaining "ethical" any easier, but at least it's based on reality AND retains a potential for evolution.

Thanks

Love to all

TomL

Edited once for typing errors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:19 am 

Wow! - That's awesome! - Spanking website.. And very pleasing layout too.. And content is da' Bomb!!!

Kendra, Jenna and Astra.. You girls are just wonderful! :love7:

:onebounce:

Post subject: Re: New site launch: Exscientologykids.com
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:13 pm 
Emma1 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Today, I go public. Today, I no longer hide behind a pseudonym. As of today, a new website, www.exscientologykids.com, launches.

This website was created as a collaboration between Astra Woodcraft, Jenna Miscavige Hill, and myself, Kendra Wiseman. It contains the stories of numerous children who grew up in Scientology, as well as easy-to-understand critical information for Scientology kids, and for people who are new to the Scientology critics movement.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who has supported me over the last two years while I dealt with disconnection. Your efforts, and the efforts of Anonymous, have made me feel safe speaking up. I want to afford the same luxury to others who may not feel so safe.

To read my story, and the stories of other children who grew up in Scientology, please check out the stories index on our site, which can be found at http://www.exscientologykids.com/storiesindex.html

If you have a story of growing up in Scientology, long or short, with your name or anonymously, we will publish it.

Thanks again. Enjoy.

Mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt, Cousins, Brother, Nephews and Nieces: I'm sorry, as I know this will upset you all further. I do feel that this truly is the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics. I love you all. Please don't let them convince you that I'm a suppressive person. Remember me.

Much Love,
Kendra
You have my utmost respect! Thank you for generating this website.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:26 pm 

Kendra, Astra & Jenna - ARE YOU GIRLS FOR REAL !!!!!!! :shock:

:D I can see that you ARE real but what you are doing is almost too good & too brave to be true :D

I wish you all the best after this coming out & that you will achieve even more with your new website than what you were hoping to achieve with it when you created it.

nexibello

P.S.
I very much like the way you "handle" OTIII on your website. I hope it encourages a lot more people to not take the easy way by just making fun of Scientology but to put their finger on the right spot: the abuses

"So that's why critics and the media make fun of Scientology?
Well, yeah. You gotta admit, it's kinda funny.
But personally, we at ESK think that making fun of Xenu all the time is really missing the point. If Scientologists want to believe in Xenu, they're welcome to do so. What really ought to be criticized are the practices of Scientology management, such as physical abuse in the Sea Org, denial of basic medical services, disconnection, and other issues of malfeasance."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:40 pm 

Emma, love your site. Your story is very well written, interesting, and cuts to the heart. I'm glad you got that sneek peek at the ohtee materials!
I'm steering my children to your site, the stories of the others' might help them heal from their experiences with $cieno parents.
Thanks to all on your site for your bravery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:59 pm 

Wow, I'm overwhelmed in the best possible way! We've gotten such a great response to the site in just one day. Thank you all! And let us know if we can help you at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:26 pm 

Kendra, Jenna and Astra:

You are HEROS! I have a lump in my smart-ass throat just thinking about the courage and dedication you have all evinced in STANDING UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!

Thank you a THOUSAND times over for taking on this project to reach out to child and adult victims of $cientology and for giving them a UNIQUE place where they may share and come to know true fellowship and comfort.

What a blessing this site is and YOU are its MOTHERS. Thank you for being the parents that were denied to you. Thank you on behalf of all the souls you will help.

All good things to you all on your personal journeys and in your roles as guides through and out of the El Ron mindf@ck.

It made me sad to read that you cancelled your social networking sites in advance of the new website's launch because you didn't want your friends to be bullied and hunted. F@CK YOU, El Ron! So. Seriously.

This board is a spirited, friendly place. YOU ARE WELCOME HERE! We are GLAD you're out, glad you're sharing, and hope you find telling your stories theraputic and restorative.

And $CIENTOLOGY JUST MUST SUCK IT! IT MUST!

Thank you, dear ladies! I will hoist a glass to you tonight. I will buy the pony keg, because my buddy RayRay is cheap, AND he bought last week's...but may it be among the many toasts that will be made to the launch of your new site and its mission.

May whatever creative force there is BLESS your dear hearts!

I'm verklempt!