My journey

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
HUFF
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My journey

Post by HUFF » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:39 pm

This is just that a journey, once you have been involved at all in this total scam on the public and to see what happens when you dont play along...I had moved to florida is the spring of 1994 had been going to florida all my life as a kid for the winters, I loved it and left a great job here up in michigan to move there, My friend ed had said I could stay with him until I found my own place, ed was a person I had known forever like 20 years at this point but he was kinda differnt always had been, my family didnt really want me to move so far away.. even family in florida had said you probably wont like it, But to no aval, I moved ,with in a week I had a feeling maybe I had made the wrong choice, but wanted to make it work, ed was always listening to my phone conversations to my family up north, and I didnt like that, When I asked him about this he denied it, but with in a week or so I found my own place and moved out. It was a cool beach apartment had a pool also, it felt right so I moved in, ed didnt like this but I told him I was only staying until I found my own place. My cousin Hugh-ann I really not ever known but I had contact with her , told her of my move to the beach etc.. she was a bit weird too but I didnt put this together at all until...one day after starting a new job I had at a hotel on medera beach I called ed to tell him that I had found a job, that it wasnt what I totally wanted to do but it would do for now...I went one day after work to a bar next door to have a drink before taking the bus home up gulf blvd. this bar will play a roll in what I experienced, it had phone booths out side its front door, cell phones were not as aval back in 1994...I talked to a guy there at the bar that day that explained to me the hotel I worked at accross the street was a vacation place for scientology, they come from all over he said..I took what he said with a grain of salt and knew my bus was coming soon so I finished my drink and left, thinking of what he said on my trip back. When I got home I called family up north.. and while on the phone I herd simular clicks on the line like while I was at eds place, I looked out my door to see the land lord coming out of the back room area that had the phone hook-up in it. he knew I had a phone put in, most residents there didnt . I was trying to figure this was just some kinda mix-up what I felt may be happening isnt , all of this pre-face is for a reason and its the only way I can explain what happened. more in a bit

The Journey...

The next few days at work were strange, I had mentioned to my boss what others had told me that this was a scientology resort was this true?.. she said that they have to vacation somewhere and she didnt care.. but then the strange things I witnessed , people on head phones watching me? seemed to be following me? this is weird I thought, that day after work I went to that bar accross the street to call ed on the pay phone I didnt want to take the bus. when I got to the booth I placed the call. I turned to my right to see a young women making a call next to me. I herd her say some pretty wild shit i turned again to see her smile she had said some stuff but it didnt sound like it was coming from her mouth, is this weird or what? I almost felt like I was real wooshie.. my call didnt go thru and I fumbled for more change , try as I may I couldnt dial the phone so I walked up gulf blvd to get home cars beeping all the way it was like 3 miles took a short time really to walk but it was very humid out so I took my shirt off but I made it home.... everyone who was usually around the pool were not there when I got back, I called a friend I had met a few weeks earlier and told him I was affraid that I was probably druged, I told him of the weird things that happened that day he came right over and I went over to his place. while there it seemed strange as well, his house alarm was going off.. I asked him cant you hear that?.. he explained that he could but he didnt know how to turn it off...strange I was able to turn it off... we ate something and went to bed.. I didnt really sleep it felt like that at least. the next day I was feeling still weird not like myself and I explained this to lenn, he took me back home to my place to get my things, I guess I was moving in with him?. I called my cousin hugh-ann when we got back. told her what was happening she seemed almost aware of it.. like oh yeah ok. kinda thing..she was indiffernt, but I asked that she come get me . she said she would and did.. when I got back to her place her husband was reading a book in another room..me and her talked for a miniute I explained what I felt was going on ,that I felt druged etc..she was still indiffernt. I asked to go back to lenns place she took me back I was still in a fog. After getting back to lenns he was mad and didnt want me there so I told him to take me home . I tryed to call eds place when I got home left a message , I called up-north and talked to family they were concerned, enough to tell me to come home.I wish i had , after finishing the talk with them I felt real scared for some reason almost a frozen fear , and my fear turned into what I felt I was having a heart attack. I called 911, I was taken to morton plant hospital, where I calmed down, ed was called and he came and got me.took me to his place i took a bath and while doing so he came in and talked to me.. asking me why I was fighting it.. fighting what? I knew what was going on but was unable to react...I tryed to sleep that night but had horrible nightmares.. I was in another part of the house but could hear ed talking to someone but couldnt hear what they were saying The next day I was up early.. and i felt that if i could get away from eds place and call the police it would be ok i could get back home this was all a weird mistake etc.. i got out of the house and went up the street to a phone booth called the police...what would I tell them ?. it would sound weird to them i knew this...And it did ... cause he told me to get in the car with him. he handcuffed my hands in front of me. telling me i was being detained not under arrest. He took me to a hospital , it was no hospital i had ever been to.. again more weird things sounds etc.. ed came to visit and hugh-ann also I just told them both i wanted to go home.. for this thing to be over.. that i knew he was into scientology and that hugh-ann was also that I knew I had been druged and put in this trama, that this was no hospital, they kept taking blood samples like 3 times a day I knew this was to see how much drug was left in my system. I was not being parinoid this had happened as i said it did. but where was I?I had a braclet on my wrist that said (elvis pet).. weird! I took this off before leaving i wish i had this to show as proof .. I was told i was being held on a baker act hold... so 3 days later i was going to be able to leave.... I had to beg ed to call my family to get me home... he was playing games with me and hugh-ann also but one moring after i knew i could leave they both picked me up i was taken out the back way of this hospital... i was trying to look everywhere to make sure i remember where i was taken... i knew this place i had been told of it before years ealier by my aunt and uncle.. it was the fort harrison hotel.. in clear water..this is where i had been.. in the car i was in the front seat next to hugh-ann and ed sat in back..we didnt talk much at all... and i was thinking the whole time wait till i get home i will prosecute all of them for holding me prisoner, druging me, amd tortureing me....the plane ride home....in a bit

The Ride Home:

I was rushed to the tampa airport.. and was late for the plane.. but did make it on board , I was sitting in the very back of the plane, the people that sat in back of me were there to drive me crazy the things they spoke of, I could hear but seemed no one else could the ride was awful.. I remained quiet and just sat there.. no mater what was going on around me.. the flight attendant came by giving out drinks etc.. to those that wanted them.. I was so hungry and thirsty, but only asked for a bottle water. landing back in michigan I was confused and still in a fog but was glad to be home. i walked out of the plane to my family! hurray and left right away.. the luggage was being sent from the airport.. i spoke to them like hey i made it.. Im home!! my mom asked what did they do to you.. i was so thin, she said we will get home and talk my brother didnt say anything ,as he drove I was so glad to be home .. I was safe hurray!..but the weird phone calls that we recieved later and days , months later proved to me what had happend was sure strange and something i will never forget .. I have never spoke to ed again,or my cousin.. and i looked at people differnt after no really trusting others for a long time.. it took many months before i would even leave home alone. and finding this site was a flook. but im glad I did, i tryed back then to contact the florida att generals office but was told not enough could be proven I talked to a family att in florida . " he told me he wouldnt even try to fight my cause with what i told him happened.. he told me Im home you are safe let it go.".. so for a few years i did just that and finally did get some help by talking to a few good friends.... and i was home and yes i was safe.

Fair Game?

So after many years now this is what i now realize happened.. i was a threat?. I guess i was a new person on the area not knowing alot about the people and found my self almost killed cause i always felt thats what they were trying to do to me kill me. but for what?. and how was I a threat?.. i will never understand....

Bill received for this hospital visit...

Months later I recieved a bill for my 3 day stay.... it was not from suncoast hospital thats where I was told i was.... but some health med care thats what it said on the bill.. and 13.000.00 also I recieved my bill for blood work 700.00 I contacted suncoast hospital they had no idea who I was, and I had never been a patient there hmm thats strange so i never paid the bill.. but it stayed on my credit report for 5 years.. and things from time to time happen that make me remember.. I cant explain it totally but sounds, pictures etc will bring it back to my thoughts.. I thought long and hard before posting here..why bring back bad situations? etc.. its not to do that believe me its to tell what happened to me with out me even knowing it or asking to be included, and here Im able to vent,But then I leave it alone. back when it was still fresh from happening I had horrible nightmares, raceing thoughts fear etc.. after time they do fade but never go away totally, but I can deal now with it and I have no fear any more.( there are parts pf this account that are not totally clear to me I have tried to forget and i have really most of it.. a friend said to me back then it will fade after a while.. they knew what I said happened and were there for me as friends and family...and most everyone i talked to back then about it came away with this for me .. forget it you are home now and you are safe.. you grow up real quick after an event like this you want to trust others .. but its hard. to this day I only really deal with people I have known a while, and we never talk of events like this, many things were done though that make me remember.. the OJ thing was going on when this happened. so when ever new things are reported on that it brings it back.. and the real big thing was the marriage of M jackson and lisa marie glad that didnt last long but still made me think of my ordeal at the time... oh and i have never been in a ORG ever .. but I can recall the orentation movie ? go figure..its begins.. This is scientology....... and well you know the rest
Last edited by HUFF on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Roan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Roan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:14 am

Huff,

If you want to break your story up into segments (a good idea), break them up into separate posts, not threads.

Regards,

Roan

“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

RattieUK

Post by RattieUK » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:47 pm

paragraphs!

HUFF

Post by HUFF » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:31 am

Ya know I put into words what I felt, and I write it just as I remembered it tryed to at least, some people here have a differnt experience I had a bad one not wanting to even be involved, I take it serious some of you here dont you act as if its noithing, it was a horrible thing to be druged, kidnapped held with out will and mentally tortured for days and until the drugs had worn off they let me go... it was my account of what i could remember and how.. its not totally perfect but there ya go....Huff

dito smith

Post by dito smith » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:05 pm

HUFF:
Write it the way you feel it. Works for me...
Just so long as you keep doing it.

Grammar police don't carry guns and have
NO JURISDICTION. (only in their minds) grin
Has anyone seen the bridge

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Thanks for putting all of these posts into one thread.

It really is a whole lot easier to read something if there's an occasional line break.

That's a whole lot easier to read.... not a persnickety "grammar police" kind of thing, and it doesn't even matter if they're exactly where an editor would put them.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:41 pm

Huff, thanks for telling your story. Don't worry or take it personally about the "grammar police", I was told the exact same thing when I started posting here.

Paragraphs, punctuation, grammar, spelling...and here I was a 20 some year Sea Org member, Auditor, Exec, Key to Life grad and OT! The nerve of these wogs telling me they couldn't understand me! Of course I undertand English, I clay demoed every definition of every word in a Jr. High grammar book, didn't I???

Anyway, Welcome to the real world.

Thanks again for being here and telling your story.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

HUFF

Post by HUFF » Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm

Ladybird wrote:Huff, thanks for telling your story. Don't worry or take it personally about the "grammar police", I was told the exact same thing when I started posting here.

Paragraphs, punctuation, grammar, spelling...and here I was a 20 some year Sea Org member, Auditor, Exec, Key to Life grad and OT! The nerve of these wogs telling me they couldn't understand me! Of course I undertand English, I clay demoed every definition of every word in a Jr. High grammar book, didn't I???

Anyway, Welcome to the real world.

Thanks again for being here and telling your story.
Thank you !

carol

Post by carol » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:50 am

Huff, what a horrible ordeal. I am glad you are here to write about it. When I started writing on this board it was overwhelming for me and I wrote from my heart too. I hope you are feeling the healing power of speaking out.
stillsearching

AnonMomAnon

Post by AnonMomAnon » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:51 am

Huff, I'm so glad you made it out alive.
I'm so sorry that they did this to you.
Hopefully, with time you will come to terms with what has happened to you and there will no more confused days.
My thoughts are with you.

day day,
AnonMomAnon

HUFF

Post by HUFF » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:46 pm

Thank you for your comments, I have got over it but it has been a long time in coming..it took years to do this..now it just seems like a bad twilight zone episode. :)

RattieUK

Post by RattieUK » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:01 am

Sorry if I was a bit short with

''Paragraphs!''

But it made my head hurt reading your blog, use grammer it makes your story easier to digest, spell check is a kicker too ;)

Good stuff! Good Read, and thanks for sharing

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:13 am

RattieUK wrote:Sorry if I was a bit short with

''Paragraphs!''

But it made my head hurt reading your blog, use grammer it makes your story easier to digest, spell check is a kicker too ;)

Good stuff! Good Read, and thanks for sharing
rattie, I love you, and please don't take this as a hit on you...but...it is "grammar" not "grammer".

[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”