Email Etc. from Co$ -- post email here - frequently updated

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Bea Kiddo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Bea Kiddo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Did anyone notice that "putting the planet in session" poster has Alex Jentzch (sp?) listed on it? LOL!!

Hebers son? I think it is.

Anyways, I have met and talked to him on many occasions when I was in the SO. He's always been a bit of a loon.

Wonder what hes doing in England.

He bounces around alot.

First he was in LA, then I saw him at Flag, now England.... why is that?

Anyone?

kathyscats
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by kathyscats » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:23 pm

Could any of those posters or brochures with prices listed be put on a picket sign at one of the anonymous protests? Or would that be setting myself up for legal action by the Co$?

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:30 pm

kathyscats wrote:Could any of those posters or brochures with prices listed be put on a picket sign at one of the anonymous protests? Or would that be setting myself up for legal action by the Co$?
If you print copies you are violating copyright. You may be able to defend doing that as fair use.

If you paste originals made by scientology onto your picket signs you aren't violating any copyrights. You are merely showing people what scientology has made as promotional material.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:43 am

Dear Scientologist,

We sent this briefing out last week, but we are sending it again here, as I wanted to make sure that everyone received it. The grand opening of the newly renovated Freewinds is just ahead on the horizon starting the first week of May! The following conventions will take place at this time. Please look this over and answer these survey questions. (If you've already responded than you don't need to again)

1. Do you plan to come and see your new Freewinds?

2. Which week are you most likely to come?

3. Do you need any assistance to make your arrangements?

4. Would you like more information about any of these?

Send your answers back to me at freewindsatflag@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org> .

ML, Rick Alexander, Freewinds Office at Flag

Freewinds Calendar of Events

Be the first to walk into the newly renovated Freewinds

By meeting us on the dock just after the full renovations have been completed, you will not only benefit from the hatting and drilling in the seminars and get through your Basics at top speed with superlative supervision, but you will get to do this in the ultimate distraction-free environment: your new Freewinds!!!

May 8 – 15
International CCHR Convention

Special Guest Speakers:
-Vice President CCHR International, Marla Filidei

-Commanding Officer Flag Ship Service Org, Sharron Weber

With drilling on everything from interviews with reporters, getting your message across and standing up to anything that comes up (this also helps in day to day life and routine dissemination activities, by the way) and how to handle anything which could occur. Then you will get hatted on LRH invest technology – to help you get to the bottom of any non-optimum situation and detect and handle the causes of suppression in society. Even if you are not working full time in investigations, you need this seminar. If you are a CCHR volunteer, if you are a parent, if you want to do something effective about psychiatric abuses and protect yourself, your loved ones, friends, family and community from the sole source of decline on this planet, this convention is for you.

May 15 – 22

International The Way to Happiness Convention

Special Guest Speaker:

Executive Director The Way To Happiness International, Joni Ginsberg

Meet up with Scientologists from all over the globe who are making a difference in spreading calm in an enturbulated world. Get briefed on the most up to date wins and breakthroughs on the widespread distribution of The Way to Happiness. Learn LRH PR technology and drill its application to getting the message of The Way To Happiness out broadly. Drill how to close others including top Opinion Leaders on the distribution of The Way To Happiness. Attend a special workshop on power communication lines and get hatted on addressing groups – big or small – and the LRH tech on public speaking, so you are ready to make the most of any situation you come across and use it to spread planetary calm.

May 22 – 31
International Artist Convention!

Special Guest Speaker:
Commanding Officer Flag Ship Service Org, Sharron Weber Guest Artists include:

- David Campbell - Raven Campbell-Kane - Holly Palmer - John Novello - Pomm Hepner

Attention all Artists, Musicians, Actors, Writers, Directors, Dancers, Fashion Design, Improv-Comedy Artists, Voice Over Artists, Composers, Arrangers, Song Writers, Producers, Managers, Performers, Toast Masters, Photographers, Painters, professionals or beginners and enthusiasts in all artistic fields. This convention is for you!

You will learn the LRH tech on how to create a demand for your art from top experts on marketing. You will also learn and drill vital LRH data on Ethics and Finance in order to make ethical and pro-survival decisions for artists to flourish and prosper across the dynamics; on how to maintain your ethics presence and integrity; on how to provide leadership in the arts. Also learn how to fully plan out your career, your Bridge and your future expansion!

Starting May 5
OT Power & Efficiency Convention

Increasing your Bridge speed while helping in the overall crusade!

Learn and drill OT Abilities you inherently have, that you can use right now to be more competent and efficient in getting yourself up The Bridge and helping in the overall push to Clear the planet and create an Ideal Org in your area! Get hatting on how to operate as yourself, not as your case or your body or anything else as well as how to be effective as a leader, how to motivate the people helping you and raise the tone of any group! This includes specific drills to improve group morale and competence for yourself, your family, friends, group and community!

Get hatting and drilling from the top professionals on how to close anyone for anything pro-survival – whether you need to fundraise for your building, disseminate to new people, or sell anything to anyone, this is invaluable hatting and a rare opportunity for drilling with Q & A periods on individual situations to help you succeed in your area.

Get briefed on the preparations for the upcoming release of OT IX and X and how this relates to what you can personally do to get ready for this!

The Ultimate Freewinds Experience:

Attend a Freewinds only convention and also:

• Go to the special Captain’s dinners

• Enjoy nightly entertainment with top Scientology vocalist and top Caribbean entertainer Michele Henderson and the Freewinds band

• Come and listen to New OT VIII wins at Freewinds Graduation

• Go on exquisite Caribbean excursions – swim with the dolphins, go sailing at sunset, the famous night snorkeling excursion, tours of the Sea Org vessel “Diana,” and much much more.

Contact the Freewinds Consultant in your area or contact the Freewinds directly at (727) 445 4309 or by email at freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

At Flag: In Italy:

Tel: 1-800-876-SHIP or (727) 445-4304 Tel & Fax: (02) 6900-7464

E-mail: freewindsatflag@freewinds.org E-mail: freewindsitalia@freewinds.org

In West US: In Taiwan:

Tel: 1-800-OT-DEBUG Fax: (323) 953-3210 Tel: 0225 453 765 Fax: 0225 468 903

E-mail: fssc.wus@freewinds.org E-mail: freewindstwn@yahoo.com.tw

In the United Kingdom: In Latin America:

Tel: (44) 1342-317-233 Fax: (44) 1342-313-163 Tel: (5255) 9115-6754 Fax: (5255) 9172-4477

E-mail: freewindsofficeuk@connectfree.co.uk E-mail: freewindslatam@freewinds.org

In the East US: In Hungary:

Tel: (212) 581-3772 Fax: (212) 581-0343 Tel & Fax: 1-321 1724 Mobl: 05303 818 714 or 06705 216 300

E-mail: freewindseus@freewinds.org E-mail: freewinds@vipmail.hu

In Europe or Africa: In Russia:

Tel: +(45) 33-73-7577 Fax: +(49) 173-8493807 Tel/Fax: +7 (495) 540 7210 Mobl: +7 (903) 533 8512

E-mail: info@freewinds.de E-mail: freewindscis@freewinds.org

Ask about the special convention packages and write back to let me know when you’re coming!!

© 2008 CSFSSO. FREEWINDS logo, OT, LRH and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the Scientology and Dianetics trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. The Freewinds ship is registered in Panama.

If you’d like to be removed from this mailing, please let us know at: freewinds@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org>

Flag Ship Service Organization

118 N. Ft. Harrison Ave.

Clearwater, FL 33755
Doris Lessing

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:55 am

.................................Image

..........................Come to LRH’s Birthday Celebration

on Saturday, 29 March Centrepoint Convention Centre

Celebrate Ron’s Birthday

Find out the enormous influence of Ron’s legacy across the Globe

Find out who the Birthday Game Winners for 2008 are

Call or email AOSH ANZO at 9692-7300 or Sydney Org at 9267 6772 for more details or to confirm your seat.

© 2008 CSAUSInc. All Rights Reserved. L. Ron Hubbard and Ron Signature are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.
LRH Birthday Event - You Are Invited...
You are invited…

To Ron’s Birthday Celebration!!

This is the night we honour our greatest friend. It is also the night we traditionally celebrate what LRH wanted most for his birthday – E-X-P-A-N-S-I-O-N. And with the release of the Basics, Scientologists everywhere are flourishing and prospering.

As part of the event, there will be a Source briefing where you’ll learn things about LRH I guarantee you’ve never heard before.

The 2008 LRH Birthday Game champions will also be announced – and you’ll see which orgs and missions take home the trophies this year. Will AOSH ANZO be the winner?

Come and find out!

Saturday 29th March at Centrepoint.

Doors open 6:30, event starts at 7:00pm.

Childcare

Refreshments

Please pass on the word to everyone you know – we don’t want anyone to miss this event!

Call me or write me an e-mail and let me know that you are coming, and who you’d like to bring with you.

Kind regards,

Erica

© 2008 CSAusInc. All Rights Reserved. LRH is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:01 am

Wieber wrote:Dear Scientologist,

Get briefed on the preparations for the upcoming release of OT IX and X and how this relates to what you can personally do to get ready for this!
They're whipping out the carrot.......

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:06 am

First off, I didn't write that.

Bigger carrot - heavier cart - bigger whip!
Doris Lessing

Giggles

Post by Giggles » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:10 am

Dear Scientologist,

They're whipping out the carrot.......

My bad Weiber, forgot to take your name out.

mate

Post by mate » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:04 am

Dear Scientologist,

We sent this briefing out last week, but we are sending it again here, as I wanted to make sure that everyone received it. The grand opening of the newly renovated Freewinds is just ahead on the horizon starting the first week of May! The following conventions will take place at this time. Please look this over and answer these survey questions. (If you've already responded than you don't need to again)

1. Do you plan to come and see your new Freewinds?

2. Which week are you most likely to come?

3. Do you need any assistance to make your arrangements?

4. Would you like more information about any of these?

Send your answers back to me at freewindsatflag@freewinds.org <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org> .

ML, Rick Alexander, Freewinds Office at Flag

Rick Alexander was a Class XII !!

Regards, David.
[url=http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=338][u]David_Graham[/u][/url]
[url=http://www.exseaorg.com][u]Ex-Sea Org[/u][/url]
Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
Ex-QEI & D/QEI
Ex-FSO
Ex-SO
Ex-Scientologist
Declared SP.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:57 pm

"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:18 am

More BASICS wins from Sydney Academy!

Here are two beautiful Success Stories from the latest completions of BASICS courses in Sydney Academy that show the true power of this knowledge.

On The Fundamentals of Thought I had a lot of cognitions about my life and my past. I even realized things about my parents and siblings. I also realized that through my entire schooling I would rebel and not do my school work until it accumulated and I would wag school for weeks all because I was bored at school and I needed to create problems to keep up my interest level and to create my own games conditions. I also got to understand the ARC triangle a lot better and more ways that I can apply it in my life.

T.L. – SCIENTOLOGY: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT

On DIANETICS 55! I learned the basics of entrapment so I can’t let myself or others go further into the trap (Just before I finished this course I did this all the time!) by using communication and I can unsnarl it a little bit from that. I feel quite a release – just because I get more understanding of the basics of entrapment

S.C. – DIANETICS 55!

Want to have similar wins yourself?

Contact the Registrar at Sydney Org or (02) 9267 6772.

We have an Academy chair waiting for YOU!

© 2008. CSAUSInc. All Rights Reserved. THE GOLDEN AGE OF KNOWLEDGE LOGO, SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.

How are you applying the tech? c/o Claire Kevitt

From the Director of Success

Dear XXXXXXX

I wanted to get some data from you in a new unit of time, as to how you have been applying the tech in your life and in helping others.

Please answer the following questions and let me know back.

ML,

Claire Kevitt

Director of Success
Flag Service Organization

1. How have you applied LRH tech in the field recently?

2. What wins have you had in applying LRH tech to another?

3. What were the results of this?

4. Is it okay to publish your wins, in whole or in part?

Thank you.

This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

©2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. LRH is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Here's the latest success from the Flag AO! c/o Clive Rabey

New OT® VII Success The latest OT success from the Flag Advanced Org

“Oh my stars!!! I have just attested to New OT VII. This has been the most amazing journey of my life!! I am so certain of who I am, where I am going and what needs to be done.

“I feel for the first time, this lifetime, CAUSE OVER LIFE!!

“I have a sense of calmness about me which is 100% stable. I have become an ethical being which I thought was only possible in others. Every dynamic is flourishing and prospering.

“As I moved through this level, I became more and more able. I was able to take on more, confront more, do more. I found myself doing things in one day it took people to do in one week.

“While on the level I did my Golden Age of Knowledge Levels 0-4, NED, HRD, C/S Internship, Pro Metering, I listened to the Congresses not once but just about twice! I C/Sed every day at the San Jose Mission and worked a full time job. All while taking myself in session every day. I just became more and more able.

“I FEEL GREAT!!!!

“Thanks to my husband and best friend, John, who made it easy for me to take this journey and who got me on The Bridge 30 years ago. Thank you to my kids who made it so easy for me to be on the Level and audit every day. Your support did not go unnoticed!

“Thanks to all Flag crew who made my stay pleasurable, my MAAs, auditors, pages, Qual, the best Supervisors in the world, my coach, my D of P, my C/S. To RTC, without the Golden Age of Tech I know I would not have made it through. You have made miracles happen for me. Thank you!

“To LRH, no words could ever really communicate how I feel. I want to say to you, there isn’t a day in my life I am without thanks, respect and appreciation for dedicating your life and work to ensure we all make it.

“Thank you for ensuring freedom exists for all beings. My love and respect.”

L.A.

“And what is one rising to, after all?
“One is rising to eternity.” – LRH

No matter where you are in the world, there is a Flag Consultant near you to help you make it onto Solo NOTs® advanced pastoral counseling.

But it starts with your decision to go free. That’s the one part we can’t do. Once you’ve made that choice, that you want your spiritual freedom and you want to make it all the way to Cause over Life, we’ll get you there with all the wins to be had along the way.

LRH left us his legacy of the tech and the only road out of the traps of this universe. But that Bridge will continue to exist only so long as it is traveled.

We are holding the gates open. All you have to do is arrive and walk through.

Come to Flag® retreat. Now is the time.

Total freedom awaits.

Contact your nearest Flag Consultant

WEST US:

1308 L. Ron Hubbard Way
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Tel: 1-800-858-5423
(323) 953-3230
Fax: (323) 953-3235
e-mail: fscwus@flag.org

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails: click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. FLAG, SOLO NOTS, Solo NOTs Symbol, OT Symbol, OT, NED, HRD, THE BRIDGE and the New FSO Corporate Symbol are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

To All Scientologists

Dear Scientologist,

YOU CAN HELP!

Do you speak any of these languages?

Afrikaans
Albanian
Arabic
Bengali
Bulgarian
Chinese
Croatian
Czech
Farsi
Filipino
Finnish
Georgian
Hindi
Indonesian
Japanese
Kazakh
Korean
Kyrgyz
Latvian
Lithuanian
Macedonian
Nepali
Polish
Romanian
Serbian
Sinhalese
Slovak
Slovenian
Swahili
Taiwanese
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Urdu
Vietnamese

Are you able to translate from English into any of these languages?

Do you know anyone who is?

The Translations Unit is engaged in the largest effort to bring LRH to the world ever. As I write this, only a small percentage of the worlds population can actually avail themselves of the precious tech of L. Ron Hubbard. We are about to change that.

For that we need your help!

I look forward to your reply.

Love, Anna
LRH Translations
Pioneer Project IC
Here are the latest expansion news! c/o Terra Seidule

HOT NEWS!

LATEST EXPANSION NEWS AT THE TOP OF THE BRIDGE!

GET YOUR SELECTEES TO FLAG NOW!

Dear XXXXXX

We are making more OTs than ever at the top of the Bridge because:

THE BASICS + FLAG AUDITING = DOUBLE THE GAIN IN HALF THE TIME!

Add to this the fact that we have 85 AO auditors in the Flag AO, all of whom are ready to deliver intensively and the wins go sky-rocket high.

People are making major Bridge progress at Flag, studying the BASICS and going in session at the same time. With this they are completing their services in record time! Here are some facts about recent Flag AO comps for you to promote to your selectees and get them arrive to Flag now:

FLAG FACT:

The Clearing Course is taking an average of 5 weeks to complete at Flag for these public currently going through this level and who have done the BASICS. It used to take 3 plus months.

FLAG FACT:

One person here to get onto and through OT V has received 60 hours in 11 days. He is now mid OT V after not moving on the Bridge for 13 years.

FLAG FACT:

Another person completed, through very intensive delivery, OT IV in 4 days. And then completed OT V in 2 1/2 weeks! MEANING SHE COMPLETED OT IV AND OT V IN 3 WEEKS!!! She is now on OT VI and will be auditing on Solo NOTs within 2 more weeks.

FLAG FACT:

3 others also completed OT V in 2 1/2 weeks, while another completed in 3 weeks.

FLAG FACT:

Another person completed OT VI B in 3 days and OT VI C in 14 days! Total 17 days for OT VI part B & C!! Checksheet time is 28 days. But with his knowledge of the Basics and by doing 6 sessions a day he completed in way less than checksheet time.

FLAG FACT:

Another person completed OT VIA in under checksheet time, OT 6 B in 4 days and OT VI in 18 days!

FLAG FACT:

And another person completed OT 6B in 3 1/2 days and OT VI in 18 days! Total 21 1/2 days.

FLAG FACT:

Yet another person completed OT 6B in 4 days and OT VI in 19 days!

FLAG FACT:

People are getting through their refreshers in 3 to 4 days!

There has never been a straighter shot to OT than right now. With The Basics and intensive Flag auditing this is the best time to send your selectees to the Flag AO. They could have their own Flag auditor delivering intensively making lots of Bridge progress.

ML,

Terra Seidule

FSM I/C FSO

This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. The Bridge, NOTs, FLAG, SOLO NOTS and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Want to move up The Bridge faster? c/o Michael Farah

Dear XXXXXX

“You want to go faster? Study the Basics while getting your auditing. This statement is a reality and an observable fact. Do it—you’ll see.

“In my second session, I was going back earlier similar, earlier similar, then said to myself, ‘How could I be hearing this?’ Boom, a prenatal! Within minutes, the session was over, ‘Your needle is floating’—all because I read most of The Original Thesis on the trip out here.

“I have attested to four Flag-only actions: the Havingness Rundown, the Profession Intensive, the Dynamic Sort-Out Assessment and the Executive Rundown. Well, let me tell you—I have been flat-out being audited. Every trip to the Examiner, ‘Thank you, your needle is floating.’ My needle floated just being here. Do whatever it takes, but get here and you’ll see!” – C.P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flag® Auditing plus The Basics

The Basics are the very foundation of The Bridge to Total Freedom and give you the knowledge that is Dianetics and Scientology. By studying the Basics, you are walking straight up the route to your eternity.

Thousands of Scientologists™ are availing themselves of the Basics while on services here at Flag.

Case studies of those making the fastest progress in their auditing prove this statistical fact: one for one, preclears and pre-OTs on their Basics courses between sessions are moving through their auditing programs consistently under their technical estimates, in many cases in half the expected time.

Beyond the numbers, however, is the evidence of the results where it counts—in the lives of those preclears and pre-OTs. As one preclear put it, “I got twice the gain in half the time—all because I started studying the Basics.”

The Basics are the fundamental knowledge of Scientology and the foundation of your entire Bridge to Clear and OT. Whether you come to Flag for Flag-only Rundowns, your Grades or NED® auditing or the OT® levels, we have many Basics course rooms at The Flag Land Base® religious retreat and Flag-trained professional Course Supervisors and Word Clearers to service you.

Do what thousands from all over the world are doing. Come to Flag and get moving up The Bridge® grade chart now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call the Basics Hotline:

(727) 467-6988

or visit: http://fso.goldenageofknowledge.net
to begin your next course.

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Service Organization, 503 Cleveland Street, Clearwater, Florida 33755. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails: click here to unsubscribe.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. FLAG, GOLDEN AGE OF KNOWLEDGE LOGO, DIANETICS, SCIENTOLOGY, PROFESSION INTENSIVE, HAVINGNESS RUNDOWN, OT, NED and THE BRIDGE are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

UPDATE ON 10,000 SCIENTOLOGISTSTM ON OR THROUGH SOLO NOTS® TARGET

The latest public to complete OT VI and now arriving home to help your OT Committee with your next target in the 10,000 Scientologists on or through Solo NOTs target, are:

ERIC HUNTINGTON

TOM PULA

NARAYANEE RAWNER

BILL WELTON

AIGUL AKHMETOVA

COLLEEN WEINSTEIN

LYNN POSYTON

DREW ROBB

MARK PERKOWITZ

BOB COOK

REPORT LINE:

All mid OT VIIs and OT VIIIs are to get other Scientologists to arrive to get onto OT VII.

OT VIIS REPORT TO THE DIR BRIDGE FLOW FSO AT flagserviceorg@flag.org AS YOU GET YOUR PUBLIC

ARRIVED TO FLAG® RETREAT TO GET ONTO SOLO NOTS.

OT VIIIS REPORT TO THE FIELD CONTROL SEC FSSO AT flagserviceorg@flag.org AS YOU GET YOUR PUBLIC ARRIVED TO FLAG TO GET ONTO SOLO NOTS.

© 2008 CSFSO. All Rights Reserved. Flag, Solo NOTs and OT are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.
Basics Release Event DVD

This event and the data it contains will change your life...

The Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity Event ignited the chain reaction that has been sweeping across the Scientology world. For it has everything to do with the lasting freedom of every individual. Your own eternity depends on it.

This monumental event announced the full recovery of Dianetics and Scientology. Because with the materials of Dianetics and Scientology now available in their purest form, traveling the Route to Knowledge has never been easier. Since then, tens of thousands of Scientologists have started their journey on their Route to Knowledge and are achieving, for the first time ever, full conceptual understanding of the foundation of our religion.

Don't miss this opportunity.

Watch the Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity Event.

If for some reason you didn't receive your FREE copy of the Golden Age of Knowledge for Eternity Event DVD already, contact your local church or simply reply to this e-mail and we will send you a copy of the DVD.

© 2008 CSAUSInc. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGY is a trademark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. To alter your mailing details, make suggestions or be removed, please reply to this e-mail.
I have a couple more, but Im going to start a thread about 'A History of Man(What to Audit)', because of "wins" sent out in emails related directly to Piltdown Man and I'll post the "wins" in there.

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:56 am

'Alert' wrote: We have an Academy chair waiting for YOU!
Don't they mean "We have an electric chair waiting for YOU!"
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

venusian_traindriver

cos stupidnessness

Post by venusian_traindriver » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:45 pm

Hmm they looking for translaters in "filipino"?

No such language :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People from the Philippines are either filipino if male, filipina if female or classified as pinoy as a whole.

For the benefit of the clams.. the official language is tagalog, but many other dialects are spoken... Visayan (or bisayan) is the largest dialect in the middle islands, and can vary from island to island, and there are other dialects in the southern, western and northern regions. Note these dialects are to each other as portugese is to spanish..... similar, but some words have different cultural meanings.

so much for the intelligence of the would-be master race
:wink:

venusian train driver and crew

$cientology not only deceives others ..but also its own members

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:56 am

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:27 am

Dear Scientologist,

I am interested in your feedback on the below briefing I am sending you concerning our library campaign. Please read it and then answer the following questions:

1. Is there any information about the library campaign that you would like to have or know more about?

2. What impact do you feel our library campaign is having on the planet?

3. Do you know of people who have been introduced to Dianetics and Scientology by getting books from libraries?

4. Is this something you would be interested in supporting?

Some important facts you should know about libraries:

• Approximately two million individuals visit the world’s libraries every single day.

* More than 600 million books are lent to readers by libraries each year.
* Americans go to libraries more than twice as often as they go to the movies.
* People who visit libraries are largely well‑educated, able people who go to find answers.
* In the US, 62% of all adults have public library cards.
* A poll conducted for the American Library Association found that 91 percent of respondents expect libraries to be needed in the future, despite the increased availability of information via the Internet.
* There are 5.5 million library users in Africa, 216 million in Asia and Oceania and nearly 77 million registered library users in North America.
* Reference librarians in the US public and academic libraries answer more than seven million questions weekly.

Libraries on the Apollo Route

The Freewinds has been engaged in getting the Basics books into all of the libraries in the countries and islands visited by the Flag Ship Apollo during LRH’s period of OT research. All countries are done with the exception of Spain as shown below.

Spain: 940 Libraries or $423,000 in donations remaining.

SEE MAP BELOW

The impact, each time a set of Basics is placed in a library is tremendous. Potentially, you are reaching and assisting thousands, if not millions of people that would otherwise remain ignorant of the tech and their inherent potential, were you not assisting us with this campaign.

Here is a map showing the areas covering the Mediterranean. As mentioned above, everything on the map below is done with the exception Spain.

There are also numerous successes of people being introduced to the Tech because they picked up a book in their local library. It’s just as LRH said, “...you’ve got to put the books in the local library. You’ve got to do these things or nobody believes you’re there. Because they go and ask to be told by the shelf before they’re told by a human being.”

If you would like to donate, each set of the 18 Basics Books requires a cash donation of $450.00. This donation, if you live in the United States, is tax deductible.

With ARC,

Michael Sander

Freewinds Advance Scheduling Registrar

© 2008 CSFSSO. All Rights Reserved. Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduces a selection from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard. FREEWINDS and LRH are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks. Scientologist is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Freewinds Ship is registered in Panama.

This promotion was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Flag Ship Service Organization,
118 North Fort Harrison Ave, Clearwater, FL 33755, USA.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, click here <mailto:freewinds@freewinds.org?subject=Please%20remove%20me%20from%20your%20list> to unsubscribe.
Doris Lessing

Return to “Opinions & Debate”