For Mary DeMoss OSA Please read.

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tommygormanxenu

For Mary DeMoss OSA Please read.

Post by tommygormanxenu » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:15 am

For Mary DeMoss i would love to talk with you some time.

OSA is freaked out about people speaking the true harms of scientology. Mary you know to much and OSA wants to make sure you can't speak out. They would love to get you to sign a gag order. Scientology will try to say it is all your fault and will try to black mail you.

You need to speak out fast and tell the world about the things you saw and know. So many people have had somethings like this done to them but most the time scientology gets them not to speak out by Fair Gaming them.

I am picketing the San Francisco Org showing my face speaking on a loud speaker telling the true harms of scientology and every other thing scientology does not want the people to know. I do this right where the scientologist are and i call jeff Quiros the DSA of San Francisco out to come and speak to me and when he does not I call him a Coward . I do all of this on a loud speaker. Please message me Mary DeMoss and i want you to know Tory is a great person to talk to and Arnie. They both are very good friends of mine. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue3DrDB6kFM Scientology protects RAPIST and LRH DIED WITH PSYCH DRUGS IN THIS BLOOD STREAM. IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

Ladybird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ladybird » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:49 am

Tommy Gorman spoke out about and apologized for the things he did when he was under the influence of the cult of scientology.

Tommy took a lot of critisism and flak from people he had harmed and people who didn't trust him when he first came out of the cult.
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/ ... 1172808835

Tommy could have hidden himself and his family safely away from cult and critics, but instead he is taking a stand for what is right.

Thank you Tommy, Jennifer and all of your family.

"Give us clear vision, that we may know where to stand and what to
stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall
for anything."
Peter Marshall, Senate prayer, 1947.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”