How I'm doing many years later.

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Ladybird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ladybird » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:56 am

Welcome, Snoflower!

When we were in scientology, we were taught the wog world was evil and dangerous and we would not survive.

Just another of Hubbards lies.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

free_for_real
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by free_for_real » Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:56 pm

brownjedi wrote:Free_for_real great reading and fantastic that your life is wonderful now. I just hope that you find your voice and like SP become that TS because otherwise the silence lets them win and continue to do these evil deeds to others.

Life is wonderful!
Don't worry. They are not at all "winning". Everyone in my personal life whom I trust, family and friends who were THRILLED when I finally realized what was going on and broke out of my own "Truman Show" all know the truth and many others I know have done the same.

So, you see, I think that is why "the group" is getting smaller and smaller every year.

I will post often enough and talk to those I trust enough to make sure that no one I care about or love ever gets involved with the group.

I will also continue to put most of my attention on my own life getting better and better.

I think the truth is that the stories from inside are so unbelievable to the uninitiated anyway, that unless you are talking to people who really love and trust you, very few others would believe it.

And I can understand why. They are so incredible. It took me years to get over the fact that I allowed it all to happen.

Plus, the group always gets other members to actual do their dirty work so that they can always plead that they didn't know about it.

Remember, they are trained to lie and if they feel it is the "greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics (parts of life) they feel totally right and justified to lie.

It is a very slow and steady indoctrination and you are always convinced that YOU are making all the decisions and in control of your life.

The group is so small now and they have attacked so many of their own members, more and more "Truman Shows" are being cracked and people are leaving in huge numbers with very few new people coming in.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”