One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: LRH Birthday Event in Sydney--29 March 2007
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:47 am 

Yep, roll up , roll up, all ye SP's and enturbulators.

Celebrate ron's birthday and get all the winning (more like losing) accounts from the Birthday Game participants, celebrate the life of the great fatman Elrwong himself.

The event is suppose to kick off at 7.30pm(doors open at 6.30) and is on the Podium Level of Centerpoint (Market St entrance).

I do have an email around somewhere about the event, so I'll have to get cracking and dig it out and post it.

What is of real interest is, that the event is costing $3,750 inc G.S.T

Yep, G.S.T is paid. No discounts for the Cult of Scientology from the Westfield Group.

The cult have enjoyed a 10% discount when theyve held functions at the A.J.C Function Centre at Randwick Race Course (Paddock Stand).

That'll do for now, I'll add to this thread when I find my email of around a week or so ago. CSA Inc dragged their heels on paying for the booking they had made in Feb, and it wasnt known for sure if they were going to move the event to the A.O at Glebe or not.

Well, they aint moving it, as theyve paid for the booking and its full steam ahead.

Go Anonymous, go go go :twisted:

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:48 am 

That's awesome Alert! Don't live in Sydney, but I certainly wish you and the Anons the very best!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: LRH Birthday Event in Sydney--29 March 2007
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:00 am 

'Alert' wrote:

I do have an email around somewhere about the event, so I'll have to get cracking and dig it out and post it.

Quote:

.................................Image

..........................Come to LRH’s Birthday Celebration

on Saturday, 29 March Centrepoint Convention Centre

Celebrate Ron’s Birthday

Find out the enormous influence of Ron’s legacy across the Globe

Find out who the Birthday Game Winners for 2008 are

Call or email AOSH ANZO at 9692-7300 or Sydney Org at 9267 6772 for more details or to confirm your seat.

© 2008 CSAUSInc. All Rights Reserved. L. Ron Hubbard and Ron Signature are trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and are used with its permission.

Quote:
LRH Birthday Event - You Are Invited...
You are invited…

To Ron’s Birthday Celebration!!

This is the night we honour our greatest friend. It is also the night we traditionally celebrate what LRH wanted most for his birthday – E-X-P-A-N-S-I-O-N. And with the release of the Basics, Scientologists everywhere are flourishing and prospering.

As part of the event, there will be a Source briefing where you’ll learn things about LRH I guarantee you’ve never heard before.

The 2008 LRH Birthday Game champions will also be announced – and you’ll see which orgs and missions take home the trophies this year. Will AOSH ANZO be the winner?

Come and find out!

Saturday 29th March at Centrepoint.

Doors open 6:30, event starts at 7:00pm.

Childcare

Refreshments

Please pass on the word to everyone you know – we don’t want anyone to miss this event!

Call me or write me an e-mail and let me know that you are coming, and who you’d like to bring with you.

Kind regards,

Erica

© 2008 CSAusInc. All Rights Reserved. LRH is a trademark and service mark owned by Religious Technology Center and is used with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:33 am 

So... What happened?!?!?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:08 am 

Guero wrote:
So... What happened?!?!?

Inquiring minds need to know!

I wish I had something to share, but alas, I didnt attend.

To pass up the opportunity of a grand eatery experience in favour of piffle from DM, just couldnt eventuate.
There was a suggestion in Enturb of flyering on the night, but I dont know if it happened.

I do know they have installed CCTV cameras at the Grade V in Town Hall.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:44 pm 

Here's some good photos of Melbourne gatecrash if that is small compensation.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5281

:D

Report this post