One opened, more to come!
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:47 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: May be having to make a choice
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:31 am 

I have not really disclosed to my husband what has been going on. We were running an errand and I told him how everything started with the Tom Cruise video. I told him about all the pickets.

He feels like we should go to one. I told him someone from the chuch might follow us. If they figure out who I am, my family will be forced to pick between me and the church. He said he understands, but that is their choice. I don't think he really beleives my family would disconnect.

We can't go this weekend's picket because we have plans, but we are seriously considering going to the next one. I told him I have a lot of guilt for only donating money and not picketing. I feel bad that annon is having to do all the work and take all the chances.

I don't know what is going to happen from here. I just wanted to vent to people who would understand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:49 am 

You are an Anon if you support Anonyomous...contributions are needed now to counter legal actions by Organized Scientology and OSA.

Come to a picket when you feel comfortable. Make sure you park you car far from the picket site, and plan to use public transport to the picket site.

Collect a disguise you feel comfortable with.

Find your local Anon organization and reference their suggestions for safe picketing. Know the situation re. OSA in your area.

If you're in the Bay Area, PM me. We protect picketers and provide safe conduct to and from raids.

We love you...we are in this together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:19 am 

Dunvegan wrote:
You are an Anon if you support Anonyomous...contributions are needed now to counter legal actions by Organized Scientology and OSA.

Come to a picket when you feel comfortable. Make sure you park you car far from the picket site, and plan to use public transport to the picket site.

Collect a disguise you feel comfortable with.

Find your local Anon organization and reference their suggestions for safe picketing. Know the situation re. OSA in your area.

If you're in the Bay Area, PM me. We protect picketers and provide safe conduct to and from raids.

We love you...we are in this together.

Thank you for you response. I wish we were in the Bay Area. I would love to meet you and Tommy. There is a smaller picket about 2 hours from us. That is another reason I feel bad. There just aren't a lot of anon protesting by us. One of the big ones is about 5 hours away and one of my favorite cities to visit. I may consider making it a mini vacation one of these times.

OSA if you figure out where I live and who am so be it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:22 am 

If you can, I'd certainly suggest the larger picket.

Follow the thread for your local organizers to get the lay of the land, start at Enturbulation.org and find the city you'd like to participate with.

Do what you can when you can...there are many projects, not all are pickets. That is our strength, our diversity. :)

Post subject: Re: May be having to make a choice
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am 

fowimu's stats wrote:
fowimu

Don't feel guilty for not protesting. You've been posting here for nearly 2 years! Everyone does as they can. If it's feasible in the future for protesting, that's terrific! Hell, it took me six years to sign up here myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:48 am 
fowimu , I can't go to protests either. So what I did instead was put up a webpage on my website to tell my visitors what the CoS really is like.
www.nubbinridgedesigns.com/cos.html

...and of course, post on anti-$cieno forums.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:51 pm 

fowimu wrote:
He feels like we should go to one. I told him someone from the chuch might follow us. If they figure out who I am, my family will be forced to pick between me and the church. He said he understands, but that is their choice. I don't think he really beleives my family would disconnect.

I don't know what is going to happen from here. I just wanted to vent to people who would understand.

Sadly they DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE SUCH A CHOICE, this is just an idea that this criminal cult has planted in their minds, and made them believe, in order to protect itself from exposing its still unaware and/or brainwashed members, to those who have woken up, and could cause others to wake up, if they could communicate freely with one another.

In reality they do not have to do absolutely anything that the cult tells them they HAVE TO, and hopefully even your family members will realize this eventually, and you will be helping them move one step closer to that realization, by contributing to keeping up the pressure on the spiritual mafia, in whichever way you can.

When they, eventually, will regain their freedom from the cult, they will realise that there was absolutely nothing that they had to do, because $cientology wanted them to do it, and that they have always been manipulated with intentional and calculated lies, all the times.

The only thing they really HAVE TO DO, is using the exit door at their org.

May you all reconnect soon. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:08 pm 

Put the protest on your honey-do list and send hubby to it alone...mask him up and let him have some fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:21 am 

There is a benefit to be had by attending protests.

There is also a benefit to be had by being a source on 'the inside'.

There are many ways to contribute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:10 pm 

Oswald2001 wrote:
There is also a benefit to be had by being a source on 'the inside'.

That is what I call a good piece of advice ! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:34 pm 

fowimu wrote:
I have not really disclosed to my husband what has been going on. We were running an errand and I told him how everything started with the Tom Cruise video. I told him about all the pickets.

We can't go this weekend's picket because we have plans, but we are seriously considering going to the next one. I told him I have a lot of guilt for only donating money and not picketing. I feel bad that annon is having to do all the work and take all the chances.

I don't know that they'd necessarily follow you. When John and I went to the Seattle one a couple months ago, we parked a ways away (well, we had to given the location...) and walked over. Then after we went to the protest,we walked back to our car. It would have been extremely difficult for anyone who'd been so inclined (which they weren't) to follow us without our spotting them.

And the previous Summer in another state, another org, all that happened was that some pix were taken by cult personnel.

There are a lot of people who go to those protests. Really good turnout on them. Too many people for them to follow.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 am 

[quote="Ball of Fluff
There are a lot of people who go to those protests. Really good turnout on them. Too many people for them to follow.[/quote]

Exactly, $cientology resources were already dwindling before Anonymousentered the scene but, since then, they definitely do not have anywhere near the resources to follow and harass individual critics, and it will only get worse, as more and more staff members wake up, and leave the cult, whilst more and more people are joining the critics.

Very simply they can no longer hide behind the usual lies, which worked so well in the past and, at the same time, they are stuck into repeating them because those lies are their "sacred scriptures", so the only way left for them is down, it is only a matter of when, not if.

There might be isolated instances because some brainwashed follower still has to "deliver a blow to the enemy", as part of one of their sick "ethics cycles", in order to be "forgiven", and allowed to continue to be a slave, or because the criminals at the top will demand some actions towards the "SPs", from their criminal slaves at OSA, but now their policy of "always attack, never defend", and all the other disturbed behaviours, which worked well in the past, when their critics were few and isolated, will just bring them to self-destruction, which is great, and what we all have been working towards, for a painfully long time.

During the March picket, I have done a rough estimate of the numbers on both sides, and the $cienos were about 2.5% of the total . . . :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:13 pm 

Gladiator wrote:
[quote="Ball of Fluff
There are a lot of people who go to those protests. Really good turnout on them. Too many people for them to follow.

Exactly, $cientology resources were already dwindling before Anonymousentered the scene but, since then, they definitely do not have anywhere near the resources to follow and harass individual critics, and it will only get worse, as more and more staff members wake up, and leave the cult, whilst more and more people are joining the critics.

Very simply they can no longer hide behind the usual lies, which worked so well in the past and, at the same time, they are stuck into repeating them because those lies are their "sacred scriptures", so the only way left for them is down, it is only a matter of when, not if.

There might be isolated instances because some brainwashed follower still has to "deliver a blow to the enemy", as part of one of their sick "ethics cycles", in order to be "forgiven", and allowed to continue to be a slave, or because the criminals at the top will demand some actions towards the "SPs", from their criminal slaves at OSA, but now their policy of "always attack, never defend", and all the other disturbed behaviours, which worked well in the past, when their critics were few and isolated, will just bring them to self-destruction, which is great, and what we all have been working towards, for a painfully long time.

During the March picket, I have done a rough estimate of the numbers on both sides, and the $cienos were about 2.5% of the total . . . :wink:[/quote]

They have neither the money nor the personnel to follow Anonymous. Also, they would not waste what resourses they can muster to follow a known person. My husband and I drove to the corner of the Org in Seattle where the picket was still taking place in March. We drove in our own car, stopped and spoke with an Anon, waved at the woman taking pictures of us from the underground parking lot across the street, then drove by two more times honking and waving. We were not followed. Why would they follow a known critic? They have known who I am for the 25 years that I have been out.

la

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:25 pm 

The Anon movement (not sure what to call it, so going with that) is a helpful positive thing, and has been like a breath o' fresh air to the Scn critic's scene.

It's a bit of a different perspective and that's probably one of the reasons why it's working so well.