One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:50 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Advise on Applied Scholastics trying to infiltrate school!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:38 pm 

Hey Anonymous, I work at a charter (state funded) school and just recieved a call from a guy at Applied Scholastics. They are sending an introductory DVD to us (I'll try and post it upon arrival, I get the company mail! :twisted: ) Anyway, they are aiming to get their "Tech" in our school... Any advise on how to get some LULZ/wins/scio-footbullets out of this??? Thanks

Post subject: Re: Advise on Applied Scholastics trying to infiltrate school!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 pm 

I think it would be interesting enough to find out what their promotional "angle" is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:03 pm 

ntelek1, Let the cult send you their promotional material. Then post it. The words they write will speak louder than anything we could say.

The cult of scientology has no worse enemy than themselves.

"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:28 pm 

Their intention is to charge for the Courses, and spread $cientology everywhere, so they can charge even more for Courses, and auditing.
They will try to say that it has nothing to do with $cientology, which is a major lie.
Their aim is to infiltrate everywhere!!!
Government, private instituitions, school system, prision system, medical field, chiropractors, dentist offices, vets, human rights institutions, I mean everywhere they can.
Watch their lies in their publications... then inform all about their true intentions.
Sunshine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 pm 

ntelekt1 wrote:
Hey Anonymous, I work at a charter (state funded) school and just recieved a call from a guy at Applied Scholastics. They are sending an introductory DVD to us (I'll try and post it upon arrival, I get the company mail! :twisted: ) Anyway, they are aiming to get their "Tech" in our school... Any advise on how to get some LULZ/wins/scio-footbullets out of this??? Thanks

Get that religion out of there. Get over to enturb to see the most current stuff linking the Church of Scientology and their cult enterprises and show that to the education board RIGHT AWAY. Show them the scam and all the exposed con information here.

NO educator in their right mind wants to be sued for forcing the Scientology Cult down their students throats.

Just think how many lawsuits are going to be filed when the parents find out.

A Scientologist has no business even being on or near a school property in any fashion.

Schools say no to all predators of every kind.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-brea ... dox-16837/

Hope that helps you.

We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:05 am 

Thanks for the info guys. Applied Scholastics will definitely not get anywhere near our school. Simply showing the site (with links to other Scio front groups and Co$ itself) to Admin will do that job...

Im now wondering if they are targeting other charters in town (I have a fam mem working at another)... FYI, charter schools are usually geared towards "At-Risk" students or "troubled" students... Kinda like Crimanon and Narcanon targets "At-Risk" and "Troubled" adults... Interesting, no?
I think I'll contact some local ISD's to inform them just in case. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:42 am 

ntelekt1 wrote:
Thanks for the info guys. Applied Scholastics will definitely not get anywhere near our school. Simply showing the site (with links to other Scio front groups and Co$ itself) to Admin will do that job...

Im now wondering if they are targeting other charters in town (I have a fam mem working at another)... FYI, charter schools are usually geared towards "At-Risk" students or "troubled" students... Kinda like Crimanon and Narcanon targets "At-Risk" and "Troubled" adults... Interesting, no?
I think I'll contact some local ISD's to inform them just in case. 8)

I'll bet money they're targetting EVERY one of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 am 

Do what L. Ron Hubbard calls 'muddying the field.' Get the word out. scientology will promote widely and heavily into an area that management has decided to enter.

Muddy the field for them. Make it hard for them to get any foot hold.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909