One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:16 pm 

Thank you Jeff for telling your story. You are a very smart and caring man and Miscavige is such a dark soul no wonder he had to treat you the way he did.

To say I am disgusted at DM is an understatement. I also was a SO member like 20 years ago and not at the Int Base and I had tough times but my experience as a SO member is almost a joy ride compared to what you had to endure. You and all other SO members around that dark soul DM is.

Some things he did and said just gives me the shivers. I know you read this board DM! You are a lost, dark soul and like the dark soul that you are you destroy everyone and everything that is good around you. Your time will come. You will pay for what you have done and what you are still doing. The good $cientologists are mostly gone and those that are still with you are broken souls or dark souls like you.
$cientology as it is right now will fail and you can take all the glory of that when the time comes.

You, DM, makes me sick to my stomach. You are evil incarnated.

Again Jeff, thank you for your courage to tell your story.

Whitedove

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 pm 

Jaw hanging open. What a testiment to the abuses and brainwashing of $cientology. DM is an evil, psychotic bastard.
Jeff, you are truly an amazing person to have survived this horrendous abuse, with your intellect and humor intact: ex: "Then he shoved me onto the floor. My feet ended up tangled in his. "Let go of my feet!" he shouted. I complied, terrified. Miscavige turned and stalked out of the room. " What a puny, pugnacious, paranoid etc., skitso coward DM is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:07 pm 

salino wrote:
What a puny, pugnacious, paranoid etc., skitso coward DM is.

All that and more! :lol:

Now, today, here on OCMB, I predict that we are going to see former Int staff who suffered the sorts of abuses that Jeff has described return to Gold Base. We are going to see them en masse, at Gold, flanked by reporters and TV cameras, as they tell the world what is going on behind those razor-wire-topped fences.
It will not happen today. It will not happen this week. But, mark my words... it will happen. :cheers:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:11 pm 

songbird wrote:
salino wrote:
What a puny, pugnacious, paranoid etc., skitso coward DM is.

All that and more! :lol:

Now, today, here on OCMB, I predict that we are going to see former Int staff who suffered the sorts of abuses that Jeff has described return to Gold Base. We are going to see them en masse, at Gold, flanked by reporters and TV cameras, as they tell the world what is going on behind those razor-wire-topped fences.
It will not happen today. It will not happen this week. But, mark my words... it will happen. :cheers:

I agree Songbird. I'm with ya. It will happen!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:45 am 

Ugggh. I feel sick.

I can't imagine what writing this and re-living it must have been like. Thanks for doing this, Jeff. I hope you're well and thriving. You're a talented and capable man. Scientology didn't burn you up in it's ovens...it just annealed you.

Davey is just S.O. fucked.

Rock on, Fishdaddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:21 pm 

Hi Jeff

I've read all your chapters so far, but I've also read so many other's stories over 40 years (yes, over 40 years - not making that up).

They're all the same !

Granted, you're a better word-smith than most, and your revelations about David Miscaviage are more recent and therefore more relevant than previous stories, but ...

Do you reflect, for example, on your personal success as the Maestro of the Dianetics campaign despite all odds being responsible, directly or indirectly, for destroying so many thousands of lives ?

Sorry for being such a party-pooper Jeff, but when are you going to take responsibility for this ?

Next chapters maybe ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:34 pm 

Maybe a lot of ex members' accounts of their time in the cult sound the same because the cult constantly perpetrates the same abuses over and over again.

Just seeing THAT discussed is truly informative.

If these things were anomalies (which is what I used to think a long time ago) it wouldn't matter. But they aren't anomalies so it does matter and matters greatly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:32 pm 

Jeff,

There are a lot of self-righteous asshats in the world. Ignore them.

You survived and you have a responsibility to all those lost years to thrive and BE HAPPY.

For what it's worth, I can't imagine a more meaningful, sincere way to take responsibility for one's errors than to catalog 35 years of dedicated adherence to a mind fuck.

Now, chad...you wanna talk Rinder or Rathbun....I'm RIGHT THERE WITH YOU.

Although, I expect, if either of them have one THOUSANDTH of the consience of Mr. Hawkins, they're suffering in a private hell that most of us could never imagine.

It does my heart, and doubtless those of COUNTLESS victims of this and other mind fucks...from Amway to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society....GREAT GOOD to know that you're out there producing, enjoying and FISHING, Daddy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:56 pm 

chad wrote:
Do you reflect, for example, on your personal success as the Maestro of the Dianetics campaign despite all odds being responsible, directly or indirectly, for destroying so many thousands of lives ?

Sorry for being such a party-pooper Jeff, but when are you going to take responsibility for this ?

Next chapters maybe ?

Sounds a whole lot like "what are your crimes?" to me.

Did it occur to you that, by writing his story, Jeff is taking responsibility, and using his experience to 1) warn others from getting into Co$ and 2) helping current members get out?

Or do you think he should just commit seppuku (or do the R2-45 "end of cycle" rundown)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:50 am 

chad wrote:
Sorry for being such a party-pooper Jeff, but when are you going to take responsibility for this?

Oh gawd! Another Scio-believer!

Read my two posts about "taking responsibilty":
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=336588#336588
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=335989#335989

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:58 am 

Sea Horse wrote:
chad wrote:
Sorry for being such a party-pooper Jeff, but when are you going to take responsibility for this?

Oh gawd! Another Scio-believer!

Read my two posts about "taking responsibilty":
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=336588#336588
http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=335989#335989

Sea Horse ... unfortunately Scientology isn't the only "responsibility" driven force, for lack of better description. In many "new age" philosophy's "responsibility" is a big word as well, though without such grand "negativity" as Scientology. It is the buzz word of buzz words.:wink:

Love what you wrote in those links! Maybe you can change the trend!

All the same, I find it rat arse rude for Chad to write such a thing. Not very compassionate at all, and actually missing the point of the cathartic writings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 am 

Finally.

Last chapter up.

http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.com/2 ... eedom.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:54 am 

Fishdaddy wrote:

Oh, you're too cruel... putting it up late at night so I find it just before going to bed... which now has to be postponed until I read the chapter!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:06 am 

Amazing. I'm speechless.

Bless, you, Jeff, and all my best for the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:11 am 

Just finished it ...

Jeff you are a strong soul to say the very least. I am so very glad for you. Love & truth are the shining stars that guide us home.

Hope your story finds its way to the many still in ...

Best to you always,

lucy

p.s. this reminded me of what got me out & kept me out, even from my limited experience in it ...

"I had considered that the Int Base was an anomaly, an unfortunate deviation from the true nature of Scientology. But what if that atmosphere, that culture, was actually the culmination of the unrestrained application of Scientology? I had worked for 35 years to bring about a "Scientology World." Suppose that Int Base was a microcosm of what a Scientology World would be like in reality – an authoritarian regime where "downstats" are abused and any real human emotion is mocked and repressed. I would want nothing to do with such a group."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next