Great post Marc! You guys who went to Germany rocked Scientology's world. I bet DM had to do double duty drinking scotch while you were there. The Cult had its "Nuke Team" in place and they failed. Here are some of my notes for the record:
The Cult of Scientology spared no expense to be present in Germany. This is part of my High Strangeness Warning that is in effect. Let's connect some dots:
1. The current "oschaper" YouTube attacks are a diversionary strategy designed to take the attention off the Cult's attempt to sabotage the Cult Conference in Germany. The YouTube attacks are being conducted by a throwaway OT that the Cult can afford to declare an SP due to his pornographic work. CoS can deny any connection to internet censorship and claim it was the work of a renegade like Noelle North. Look for more "renegade" OT's who appear to be working alone. You can be sure that there are more OT Manchurian Candidates out there.
1A. Look for one or two other OSA diversions in the next few days that seek to take the OG and Anonymous' attention off the magnificent success of what Marc, Jason, Graham, and Larry accomplished in Germany. These diversions will seek to take public attention off what happened in Germany as well.
1B: IMO, DM has ordered revenge attacks on Scientology critics this weekend and next week. Look for and report on revenge attacks upon the OG and Anonymous per LRH policy to "get even" and settle the score.
2. The presence of Monique Yingling in Germany working for the Cult is noteworthy. Monique is a tax attorney who represented the Cult to the IRS. Her work, really the work of others that she coordinated, led to exemption. Monique is what I call a "Scientology Shadowman" in the truest sense of the word: A highly-paid non-Scientologist expert whom Scientology can hide behind by citing attorney-client privilege. Here is Monique's webpage at the law firm of Zuckert, Scoutt & Rasenberger, L.L.P. where she is employed:
2A: Like most Scientology Shadowen, Monique Yingling has a background working for the US Gov't for either the IRS or the DOJ:
Prior to joining Zuckert, Scoutt & Rasenberger in 1985, Ms. Yingling was a Trial Attorney with the Tax Division of the Department of Justice, Washington, D.C. from 1978-1983.
2B: The Cult apparently flew Monique to Germany to work with the German authorities. That Ken Moxon is present as the OSA IC is telling. Ken Moxon has effectively replaced Mike Rinder. DM has never trusted Tommy Davis to do anything by himself. Mike Rinder was always lurking in the shadows to handle Tommy during the BBC Op here in the States.
2C: 5. Here is a bio of Monique Yingling from ARS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.reli ... 392ba0ffc9
3. The law firm Zuckert, Scoutt & Rasenberger, L.L.P
. handles international matters and has its Monique Yingling representing Scientology in Germany:
Zuckert, Scoutt & Rasenberger, L.L.P. is a Washington, D.C. law firm with 40 years of experience in handling regulatory, international, legislative and litigation matters. The firm's practice now encompasses a broad base of administrative, tax, corporate and international issues, involving the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the federal government. The firm has a nationally and internationally recognized expertise in the aviation and general transportation industries.
Many of our clients are major U.S. companies located outside the Washington, D.C. area presenting specific legal problems of a federal nature. We also represent a number of large foreign companies which do business in the U.S. Accordingly, although the firm is Washington based, we routinely handle matters throughout the U.S. and abroad. The firm also has corporate and individual clients which it represents in a variety of state and local matters.
True to form, DM is paying big money for top professional talent when either he or his Cult gets backed into a corner. Zuckert, Scoutt & Rasenberger, L.L.P. has taken Cult Blood Money for a long time via Monique Yingling.
4. Monique Yingling's husband is Gerald "Jerry" Feffer, a topnotch criminal defense attorney:http://www.wc.com/attorney-GeraldFeffer.html
Jerry Feffer has represented David Miscavige and Lyman Spurlock:
In 1992, it was reported that Gerald Feffer charged $350 an
hour. He is described to be calm, genial and restrained. In
1985, he was selected by David Miscavige and Lyman Spurlock to
defend the COS executives against charges of conspiracy to
defaud the IRS. Feffer quickly disposed of the criminal tax
investigation in November 1986. “We went to the Department of
Justice and they decided not to even authorize a grand jury”,
Feffer has said. Feffer continues to advise Miscavige and the
church on “special projects”, as he calls them. Feffer, for
example, negotiated the terms of Miscavige’s appearance on Feb.
14, 1992 on ABC’s Nightline to respond to the Time Magazine
articles on the COS. Following discussions Feffer says he had
with Nightline producer Richard Harris, Miscavige had a rare
one-on-one session with Ted Koppel and was given plenty of time
for comment. The interview went a half hour over the allotted
time so Miscavige could respond to specific criticisms of the
ref: ARS op cit.
4A: Like many Scientology Shadowmen, Feffer has US Gov't Tax background:
* Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Tax Division, United States Department of Justice, 1979-1981
* Assistant Chief, Criminal Division, United States Attorney's Office Southern District of New York, 1975-1976
* Assistant United States Attorney, Southern District of New York, 1971-1975
5. The top planetary SP's -- Marc Headley and Jason Beghe -- were in Germany under police protection, and, they were with Ursula Caberta. OSA had no way to get to Marc or Jason, this although it had them under surveillance by two PI's on their flight to Germany.
The German police can seek to question these PI's and ask them how they knew what flight Marc and Jason would be on. The Cult discovered Marc and Jason's flight plan -- perhaps by criminal means? The German authorities and the FBI should ask Ken Moxon and Tommy Davis this question as well: What means were used to obtain private travel arrangements?
6. LBV: Can you find out if Gerald Feffer was in Germany?