Mary DeMoss Panton's Blog

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Roan

Post by Roan » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 am

I'mglib wrote:Mary, if you read this, please go watch Mark Bunker's video addressed to you.
I don't think she is reading OCMB.

A few hours ago, I left a comment on her blog respectfully inviting her to come and join our message board. It's already gone. :lol:

She is still solidly "in."

“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Roan said:

A few hours ago, I left a comment on her blog respectfully inviting her to come and join our message board. It's already gone.

Too bad. I think she could give "SuzanneMarie" a run for her money.

What a waste of a life. Plus, I don't know if it's the Scientology, but her poetry SUCKS.

Also, just the idea of WBM pouring out his massive kindness and humanity onto a stone depresses the hell outta me. Scientology is intellectually fatal for some peeps. Methinks Mary is one.
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:13 pm

TheEvilOfScientology wrote:Don't you think the CoS would have some objections to the reconciliatory way she wrote that? Seems she's disagreeing with the way the cult handles protesters.
EDIT
: I just read your edited post SH. Maybe it could be a bit of PR. I think this needs to be looked into some more.
No, they wouldn't object. Look at what Tom Cruise is saying now... oh sorry about the couch jumping, sorry about ripping a new one for Brooke Shields. Don't ask me about Scientology now, just go see the website. Oh sorry. I'm all better now.

It must be CofS's new procedures for people in the spot light. No fantastic/fanatic behaviors. Blend in with the rest of the world. Make small apologies for earlier "enthusiastic" behaviors and promise to be more civilized from here on out. Pretend to be like everyone else. Remember always that the world is watching you, and those "damn SPs" (Anons et al) are watching so closely, videoing everything, and putting it up on the Internet. PR is everything.

Danny Dunigan: Did you miss the memo?
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

daisy

Post by daisy » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:22 pm

SH:
It must be CofS's new procedures for people in the spot light. No fantastic/fanatic behaviors. Blend in with the rest of the world. Make small apologies for earlier "enthusiastic" behaviors and promise to be more civilized from here on out. Pretend to be like everyone else. Remember always that the world is watching you, and those "damn SPs" (Anons et al) are watching so closely, videoing everything, and putting it up on the Internet. PR is everything.
I totally agree. She has to blend in. She still is doing scientology's dirty work. She is just being more sneaky about it.

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:16 pm

daisy wrote:SH:
I totally agree. She has to blend in. She still is doing scientology's dirty work. She is just being more sneaky about it.
Well then this means that the Co$ is actually starting to really learn & react to their mistakes.

Hopefully it is "too little, too late" but just in case it's not, anonymous and the rest of us are going to have to watch them even more carefully!

J. Swift

Post by J. Swift » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:22 am

There is no reason to single out Mary DeMoss Panton for criticism. She has obviously struggled in her life and with what she did on behalf of Scientology. Just as Tom Cruise did, many Scientologists are trying to communicate with Culture and make an apology of sorts and a gesture that says they have heard and understand the criticism. Only time will tell if this a Global Shore Story or if Scientologists are sincere about stopping the things they did from a place of Arrogance and thinking less of non-Scientologists.

If there is any way we can peacefully meet Scientologists, I am open to it. They do have to stop certain of their actions. They have to stand down in their war to destroy Psychiatry and "Clear the Planet" when the Planet has no desire for the type of help they offer. It can't be all one-sided as Scientologists want. We, the critics, are communicating valuable information that Scientology rejects out of hand. And are we listening to them? When they actually communicate we do. But far too often we meet as opponents and so there is no opening to communicate in a way that would actually make a difference to either side. Scientology has the power to save itself if its people are to open to a frank and honest discussion about Scientology. The fact is that what Scientology has been doing does not work. If Scientology persists in its present point of view, its continuing state of collapse will persist. Scientology argues for workability and yet, in its present form, CoS is not workable. Scientology's leadership has failed. Certain of LRH's policies have failed. Scientology must change.

I would like to see, and participate in, a Summit for Peace in which Scientologists and Critics meet for three days and begin to talk out our differences. Prices are way down for meetings. Everyone pays their own way and both sides mutually declare whatever resort we meet at to be neutral ground, a Geneva.

I suggest Palm Springs or Rancho Mirage in April. We could have a lunch on top of Mount San Jacinto.

Is it possible that Scientologists and Critics could meet and communicate? I say yes. There is no reason why a Summit could not be held.

/////

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurvivingScientology
http://www.survivingscientologyradio.com/
http://scientologymoneyproject.com/

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:18 am

J. Swift wrote:Is it possible that Scientologists and Critics could meet and communicate? I say yes. There is no reason why a Summit could not be held.
What drink or drug were you on today, Swifty?

I wouldn't have a conference with a wounded, self-important hallucinating wild predator like Scientology.

You can't have a worthwhile conversation with someone who is insane. If you were at war with an insane evil violent sadistic tyranical dictator... would you bother to set up a peace conference?
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

newclear

Post by newclear » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:31 am

Jason Beghe said it himself -- some of the best people he knows are in Scientology. It was just a violation of his own integrity to stay part of that group. I know a lot of great people in Scientology, and they have the same needs as everyone else: a need for acceptance, belonging, and a feeling of purpose.

What we are fighting is a set of bad ideas, not individuals. The individuals could talk to critics and have constructive dialogue, if they can only overcome their fear.
You're so screwed, so screwed, the Way to Slappiness is the way to flappiness.

RealityWillTell

Post by RealityWillTell » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:11 am

I'd like to agree with you Swift but while David Miscavige is the dictator of scientology I see it as no more productive than when Chamberlain met Hitler.

Any official representation of scientology would only be there to see what they can get and who of their enemies they can compromise.

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:32 am

Mary,
Are you brainwashed?

+++++++++++Sacred Cult Scripture+++++++++++++

Now brainwashing becomes very easy to understand if you
understand the principle of survival. And the way to get this
thetan in trouble is to make him do, and think he has to
make an effort to do, the thing he is doing, and therefore he
engages continuously in an effort, but he can't do anything else
than what he is doing, but to tell him that he has to make an
effort to do it is the biggest trick that can be played upon a
living being. You got that? If you know that well, you really
– you really got your wits wrapped around something. Now,
that's more important than ice cream sodas and a lot of
other things.

— L. Ron Hubbard
Lecture 30 December 1957: Upper Route to Operating Thetan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

daisy

Post by daisy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 am

JS:
Is it possible that Scientologists and Critics could meet and communicate? I say yes
Sorry JS, but that is never going to happen. Scientologists cannot communicate. Just because they took a communication course from a psycho don't mean shit.

Are you actually saying you think DeMoss is making an apology? I don't buy it.

daisy

Mary mary quite contary

Post by daisy » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:09 am

This is Scout using Daisy's log in.

The only thing Co$ and $ciilon$ want is more recruits into the cult of
$cientology and to stop us from informing the public of their atrocities.

There is no middle ground with a totalitarian mind set i.e, $ciilon$.
Maybe deprogramming? =) would be a better way to spend our time.

:lol:
Peace Out

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:22 am

Totalitarian mind set?

++++++++++++Sacred Cult Scripture++++++++++++

Compared to a Homo sapiens, Homo novis is very
high and god-like.

— L. Ron Hubbard
Journal of Scientology Issue 17-G June 1952:
The Limitations of Homo Novis

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tigger

Post by Tigger » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:39 pm

Roan wrote:
I'mglib wrote:Mary, if you read this, please go watch Mark Bunker's video addressed to you.

A few hours ago, I left a comment on her blog respectfully inviting her to come and join our message board. It's already gone. :lol:

About � Mary Panton’s Blog
http://marypanton.wordpress.com/mary-panton/#comment-46

Your post is still there. Was that a honest invitation or a joke? Have you forgotten
that there are 1,000's in line before Mary
and that no one has been admitted (apparently) since April, 2008?

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - OCMB: Some Statistics?

viewtopic.php?p=353457#353457

Didn't you offer the same or a similar invitation to Bernie?

Tigger
COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

"If you have never experienced the danger of battle, the loneliness of imprisonment, the agony of torture, or the pangs of starvation, you are ahead of 500 million people in the world."

julenissen222

Post by julenissen222 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:09 pm

BAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Return to “Opinions & Debate”