Mary DeMoss Panton's Blog

A place to post and debate the Church of Scientology.
Another Surfer

Post by Another Surfer » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:19 am

Sad that the author of this blog has deleted it.

Makes you wonder why.

She was actually a good writer. I always feel bad when a strong, fine voice is silenced -- no matter on which "side" it is.

Another Surfer

ntheta

Post by ntheta » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:33 pm

I'm just wondering how this relic of the LMT struggle is relevant today? She showed her true self in the LMT videos, everyone knows her game. If she's redeemed herself, fine - whatever. Unless she comes forward to denounce the cult, forget about her. She's irrelevant. I feel guilty just wasting the bandwidth used by my post on this woman. The things she said to Tory, Mark, Stacy, and Bob were reprehensible and unless she comes to the table with a full apology, heck with her.

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:14 pm

ntheta wrote:
I'm just wondering how this relic of the LMT struggle is relevant today? She showed her true self in the LMT videos, everyone knows her game. If she's redeemed herself, fine - whatever. Unless she comes forward to denounce the cult, forget about her. She's irrelevant. I feel guilty just wasting the bandwidth used by my post on this woman. The things she said to Tory, Mark, Stacy, and Bob were reprehensible and unless she comes to the table with a full apology, heck with her.
I have to agree with this, ntheta.

SH, thank you pointing out that the blog mysteriously disappeared. I love a good mystery so I looked into this. Here's what I found. It looks like DeMoss deleted her blog right after someone posted a picture of DeMoss's minor son on the Internet then leveled criticism at Mary, using her son as a way to get to her.
.....because that son of yours is no joke and someday he's going to read all about you on the internet and all that you've written on your blog and you need to be prepared to be held accountable to the little one you love, a tougher fish than big one that got away.

.......and no amount of lamentations is going to make anyone here believe you have changed unless you apologize from the heart and repent of it from the heart
I'm not putting the link here only because I don't think this kind of thing should be promoted. In fact, it makes me a bit leery of being associated in any way, with this kind of action, at all. I know no one knows who "I" really am. Its strictly a conscience thing.

Whoever did this is a kook in my book. They are clearly on a revenge trip of some sort, and need help. They come across as a bible-thumping lunatic with useless screams of "Repent!" who would go so far as to using an innocent child to further their agenda. Whatever Mary did 10 years ago, that boy was never part of it and now this person has set him up to be attacked. This kind of thing makes the critic movement look really, really bad and I condemn what this person did.

I'm actually quite incensed by what I found and it has made me take a look at myself as a critic. The people who are doing the actual work, people like Anonymous, BF, IG, GUMBY, Twin A, the Headleys, Kyle's mother, are setting an example as critics that I wish everyone would follow, including myself. Making useless comments in a blog or on a mb, who really cares about that? I may go underground for a bit folks and start doing some quiet but more effective, real action rather than simply writing my little opinions here. So if you don't hear from me for a while, that 's whats up.

I say to whoever that person was who did that, if you want to run Fair Game back on the Cult's organization, have at it, but don't Fair Game innocent children. That's just unforgivable in my book.

Mit Lieben Grüben,
Dorothy
Last edited by Dorothy on Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

julenissen222

Post by julenissen222 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:38 pm

MARY DEMOSS PANTON, ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!!
Last edited by julenissen222 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:54 pm

I will not make public something that I have just condemned another person for making public. That would be stupid and hypocritical. My whole point was that it was wrong and I don't want to be a party to it, so I won't be the one to do it.

Anyone who doesn't believe what I am saying is true, you can do the work and find it for yourself, like I did, or if you must, then PM me and I will send you the link. Julenissen222, I am sending you the link now. Anyone who posts it or makes it public in any way, as far as I'm concerned, is no better than the one who did it.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:55 pm

julenissen222 wrote:Dorothy, Welcome to the internet.
DOX, PIX anything, or it didnt happend.
Julenissen222, Welcome to the internet -- free speech and all that.
You don't make the rules.

P.S. You spelled LOSER wrong.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

julenissen222

Post by julenissen222 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Last edited by julenissen222 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:11 pm

julenissen222.

You might want to re-read what I wrote. I am no friend of the DeMoss. Do whatever you want with her and her cult. I was making a very specific point about a lunatic's action of drawing a child into the fight that has nothing to do with it.

We critics, unlike scientologists, have the luxury of conscience, and of policing our own actions. Though I welcome you here, allow me to point out that this is not the WWP forum. If you were incapable of observing what I was doing, that's your fail. I'm a MORALFAG, and proud of it. Your pix and docs have been sent, so you do not have to baaawww over it.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Ball of Fluff

Post by Ball of Fluff » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Sea Horse wrote:Mary Demoss is such a panty-waist to cow-tow to Scientology by removing her blog. If she was "out", she would have left it there. There was obviously pressure put on her to remove it.

Yoo hoo! Liz Adams, are you out there? Were you the pressure point? Your daughter is being put through hell. You already know that Scientology has gone off the rails and David Miscavige is out of control. Get out now while you still can!

Maybe she is trying to get out. Maybe it's more difficult than she thought it would be.

Patty Pieniadz

Post by Patty Pieniadz » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Dorothy wrote:julenissen222.

You might want to re-read what I wrote. I am no friend of the DeMoss. Do whatever you want with her and her cult. I was making a very specific point about a lunatic's action of drawing a child into the fight that has nothing to do with it.

We critics, unlike scientologists, have the luxury of conscience, and of policing our own actions. Though I welcome you here, allow me to point out that this is not the WWP forum. If you were incapable of observing what I was doing, that's your fail. I'm a MORALFAG, and proud of it. Your pix and docs have been sent, so you do not have to baaawww over it.

Please pm the link.
Education is not a hate crime.
http://www.xenu-directory.net/critics/pieniadz1.html

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Ball of Fluff wrote:Maybe she is trying to get out. Maybe it's more difficult than she thought it would be.
She's not in the Sea Org. She's not being "held against her will".

What else could you have possibly meant?

(The original thread was a debate about whether or not Mary Demoss was still in, not about how she could get out. The latest developments show she is still in.)
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

julenissen222

Post by julenissen222 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:47 pm

Last edited by julenissen222 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:28 pm

Here's what I wrote:
SH, thank you pointing out that the blog mysteriously disappeared. I love a good mystery so I looked into this. Here's what I found. It looks like DeMoss deleted her blog right after someone posted a picture of DeMoss's minor son on the Internet then leveled criticism at Mary, using her son as a way to get to her.
I didn't bother to look at the date, you're right. I was not making a statement of fact, but of my own conclusion. That is what "looks like" means.
Mary's blog has been up for, I think, almost a year now? And now all of a sudden she removes it? Regardless of why she removed it, I stand by what I have pointed out. I always put myself in the other person's shoes and think about what I would do and why, to try and figure out what motivates them. I do this all the time. I have a knack for it and I'm good at it. It would not have been appropriate to start a whole new thread about her son. I have no sympathy or pity for Mary. I don't know why she deleted her blog. This whole thread is full of nothing but speculation about Mary from the beginning. Now that her blog is gone, what will we talk about?

And Julenissen222, you cannot get someone to do something by yelling at them on the Internet. It just doesn't work. Calm down and take a pill.
― Hannah Arendt

julenissen222

Post by julenissen222 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Last edited by julenissen222 on Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:04 pm

Ball of Fluff wrote:Maybe she is trying to get out. Maybe it's more difficult than she thought it would be.
You are right Ball of Fluff, it has been much more difficult for me than I thought it would be.

The hardest part is getting all the Hubbard "cult think" out of my brain, thinking anyone who doesn't like me is dramatizing case, missed with holds or evil intentions, and still thinking with "truths" that are not true.

It seems no matter how deep I dig, the soul rape and Hubarrdisms have sunk their tentacles so deep in to my soul I can not even trust myself.

And so I am no longer able to believe in anything.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Return to “Opinions & Debate”